Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Korts »

Stop.

Fucking.

Multiposting.
In post 356, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 355, Robbnva wrote:
In post 354, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I am quite certain that TChill is a scum team's dream opportunity for a mislynch.
if you believe this, who is the scum pushing him?

I am kind of starting to feel this way also but still not 100% ruling out that tchill isn't scum
At the moment Monkey seems the most likely. His case for voting Tchill seems disjointed and opportunistic to the extreme, while just "town" enough to slip by unnoticed.

Ginngie is also on my radar, and Korts' ultra-case caught my attention, but I'm not ready to scumread him yet. I don't think they are scum together, however. Possible for a Korts/Monkey or Ginngie/Monkey team, but not (in my opinion) Korts/Ginngie.
Interesting. Why are you assuming a two-player scumteam? I would think that 3 scum is much more probable in 13p.
scumchat never die
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Robbnva »

Vote Eddie and I'll stop
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 375, Korts wrote:Stop.

Fucking.

Multiposting.
In post 356, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 355, Robbnva wrote:
In post 354, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I am quite certain that TChill is a scum team's dream opportunity for a mislynch.
if you believe this, who is the scum pushing him?

I am kind of starting to feel this way also but still not 100% ruling out that tchill isn't scum
At the moment Monkey seems the most likely. His case for voting Tchill seems disjointed and opportunistic to the extreme, while just "town" enough to slip by unnoticed.

Ginngie is also on my radar, and Korts' ultra-case caught my attention, but I'm not ready to scumread him yet. I don't think they are scum together, however. Possible for a Korts/Monkey or Ginngie/Monkey team, but not (in my opinion) Korts/Ginngie.
Interesting. Why are you assuming a two-player scumteam? I would think that 3 scum is much more probable in 13p.

Not assuming any number on the scumteam, just surmising that those two in particular are not on a team together.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Kitts, p sure he just meant they could be in a team. not the full team.
In post 372, Robbnva wrote:I don't use meta so take your meta defense. Shine it up real nice. Turn that somebitch sideways and stick it straight up
Your roody poo candy ass
In post 373, Robbnva wrote:Town will have to decide at some point to lynch one of us. I'm so sure you are scum I'm not willing to move my vote until I know for sure.
In post 374, Robbnva wrote:Btw voting my top scum read is and always will be protown. Don't ever say I'm not being protown when I absolutely am.

The goal of the game is to find and lynch scum. That's what I'm trying to do.

That is however nothing like what you are doing. You omgus me after you say your predecessor could be scum :lol:
It isn't a meta defense. you're scumreading me for shitposting. you are literally laughable.

you have no reasonable reason to be 100% sure I'm scum at this stage. you're either completely horrible at mafia or scum. you're deathtunnelling someone on page 11 I think it started over a newbie reacting to rvs. lol.

no. lol. just lol. voteparking the entire game isn't pro town even if it's on scum which it's not btw, if you can't convince people you need to either do that, continue to express disinterest while voting someone else (there are 3 scum alive probably after all), or acknowledge you're being a dumbass (happens to everyone) and that your case is horse poop.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Korts »

In post 374, Robbnva wrote:Btw voting my top scum read is and always will be protown. Don't ever say I'm not being protown when I absolutely am.

The goal of the game is to find and lynch scum. That's what I'm trying to do.

That is however nothing like what you are doing. You omgus me after you say your predecessor could be scum :lol:
Whatever else is up with you and Eddie (and I keep going back and forth in my mind on it) this is just not true, Robb. If you want to help the town get rid of scum, you need to work with the town. If you cannot convince us to lynch your scum pick, then you are not helping by refusing to entertain other possibilities. There is more than one scum. The town needs a consensus, not single-minded renegades who are willing to throw their votes away on principle.
scumchat never die
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Robbnva »

@eddie. You pulled a "town would not do that" line on me earlier.

Town would not shit post either so yeah...

@korts. That convincing thing is a 2 way street. Nobody is doing a good job of convincing people of anything right now. The biggest wagon is still tchill and it's stalled and I even now doubt my read on him.

So don't criticize me for not convincing people when you aren't either. I've put out the best reasons out of anyone yet cause it stemmed during rvs people want to dismiss them. It's bullshit
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Grendel »

In post 338, RadiantCowbells wrote:Grendel replaces Kaboose!

Now seeking replacement for Aristophanes.
Checking in!

I'm not caught up yet. (I wasn't expecting this sub in to happen as fast as it did) Guess I should have been following the game when I offered to be on the replacement list? I'll have to come in later tonight to start my read through. I know several players on this roster, so I'm pretty excited to be here.

As its my first post I want to wish you all a good game. :)
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Korts »

I have not seen you put out good reasons. Maybe they just weren't laid out properly? Give me just the keywords.
scumchat never die
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 380, Robbnva wrote:Town would not shit post either so yeah...
This is blatantly false, even in my limited experience so far.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 383, Sunlit Diamond wrote:

I'm not saying shitposting is good. I'd be happy if it didn't happen at all. But at least try to be rational/truthful in your statements?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 383, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
Well so is his nonsense about town not doing what I'm doing.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to believe Robb. O_o
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

At this point it feels like robb and eddie are clogging up the thread more than anything else.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 386, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to believe Robb. O_o
Wish this sir had this Image

You should believe me though. I'm being completely honest. If at the end of the day I'm wrong, I'll take that hit but I genuinely find ps's actions scummy and Eddie hasn't done anything remotely town looking.

Eddie can say whatever he wants to discredit me but he doesn't know me. He's saying my playstle makes me scum. That's flawed logic and that's all he has to hang his hat on. My play style may be scummy to some people but it doesn't make me scum.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Eddie's comment about me being conftown when Robb flips red rang hollow/not sincere for some reason, but I'm really tired and can't make my words do what they're supposed to do.

I did go read back, however, and right now my overall tone read is that Robb is reacting to Eddie, not the other way 'round. That to me says that Robb's reactions benefit Eddie in some manner. Whether that's obscure personal satisfaction or because he's scum, I think is important to figure out soon.

UNVOTE:

I'm second guessing enough that I don't want to contribute to your wagon if it takes off while I'm sleeping.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by nancy »

@Eddie where in particular do you get the feeling that monkey is being LAMIST? I haven't gotten that sense from them a great deal (last game I played with monkey where he was scum he was super LAMIST). What about from Robbnva makes you think he's just scum? Not really sure why Robbnva's push on your slot looks so overwhelmingly scum to you; Robbnva's reasoning seems pretty understandable if obviously pretty wrong; if he's the type of player to deathtunnel out of earlygame I'm not sure that that's going to be the best way to sort him; don't feel like he's grabbing for reasoning here in the way that I think he might if he were scum here; you seem to be scumreading him for what feels to me like equally dubious reasons - you're accusing him of not sorting you but you seem to be treating him in pretty much the same way; can't say I'm a huge fan of you leveraging your predecessor's newbie status as a basis for scumreading Robbnva. How much of a tendency do you have for OMGUS? Why is Ginngie tilted town; what do you mean by that? Don't really agree that the sequence you quoted is especially unlikely to come from buds; agree that they're probably unaligned but / is probably more indicative of that than anything; don't think the way that Tchill has townread Robb comes from partners pretty much ever. Don't think your slot's alignment is especially relevant to the interaction either way.

@monkey forgot to answer this earlier but you feel different too; not sure if you're aware of the difference or not but I wouldn't mind hearing about that; this is basically how I play when I'm not trolling around - Transcend's game wasn't representative of my normal play at all, especially not over the past fortnight or so (recently decided to make a pretty conscious change to my play); it's interesting that you found me intimidating there - didn't think I really was. Would be pretty helpful if you were able to dedicate some time to the game before deadline; haven't seen much from you since earlygame and I think you're probably a slot that I can sort pretty easily if I get a lot of content from you - I like what I've seen so far for the most part but your activity seems to be a problem here; your read on Tchill is a little weird and I'd like it if you were able to lock down your stance on that, especially given he seems to be one of the leading wagons right now; why would hearing his explanation for the WIFOM argument in particular make him town to you - that feels like a pretty easy criterion to fulfil and I'm not sure what you're looking for there exactly or why that would dispel your other concerns about the slot.

@massive agree that Dark Horse would probably be more likely to follow me on Ari if he were scum and Ari were town; don't think his reasoning for not doing so was particularly good; don't think that that stance from him is very good reasoning for a townread. What game with Ari did you play where he looked like he does here? Not sure what the accepted meta read of Ari is that you're referring to; my understanding of his meta is pretty much as I described it in even if that was a rushed post from me; he tends to active lurk as scum and is pretty much incapable of passing off his scumhunting as town at all - probably worth mentioning that I recently townread scum!Ari for pretty much the same reasons that you/Gin/Horse are here - didn't think it was worthwhile pursuing a scumread early game and more or less assumed that he was town even though what he was posting wasn't anything very good; the fact that I have something of a scumread on him here gives me pretty bad feelings about the slot overall; I'm used to just automatically wanting to townread him and I haven't gotten that feeling at all this game.

@Gin I engage with you because I'm apparently a masochist with a misguided sense of duty. Still don't think there's ever been a point in any game we've had together where you've actually engaged with me on anything in a genuine way - I think you're a good player as either alignment but trying to have a conversation with you in mafia games feels like shredding my nails as I scale an interminable wall. Literally impossible to get a read on you when you barely talk about your reads at all and your pushes are always phenomenally bad.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I think you're a good player as either alignment but trying to have a conversation with you in mafia games feels like shredding my nails as I scale an interminable wall.
thats a yike
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Nancy's post to Eddie was p.good.

I also agree with this about gingy
In post 390, nancy wrote:Literally impossible to get a read on you when you barely talk about your reads at all and your pushes are always phenomenally bad.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
In post 11, PersephoneSidekick wrote:
In post 4, Robbnva wrote:Sup
VOTE: Robbnva for not voting. We must have blood.
In post 12, Robbnva wrote:why is me not voting scummy?
In post 13, PersephoneSidekick wrote:
Because we must have blood.
In post 14, Robbnva wrote:you don't even make sense
In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
In post 16, Robbnva wrote:But you didn't rvs so when you don't rvs you need to make sense.
In post 17, Kaboose wrote:
In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
Because our goal as town should be to get out of RVS.

VOTE: PersephoneSidekick
In post 18, Dark Horse wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Sounds way too forced
In post 20, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 13, PersephoneSidekick wrote:
Because we must have blood.
We must have monkey blood.

VOTE: monkey

Wagon builds on PS/Eddie Cane.
TChill counterwagons onto monkey
In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
No one latches onto the monkey wagon, he hops onto the wagon to bus

Spoiler:
RC's When to Bus! Article wrote:2) When you have stated a townread on your partner and there's no reason for you to be voting them, don't randomly vote them because you feel like you should be on your buddy's wagon for towncred.
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
Gets told to feck off her wagon in PT and bounces out for sketch reasoning.

town-robb, korts, Ari, nancy, Ginn, Sunlit Diamond, monkey, massive, Darkhorse

scum-Eddie, TChill, Assemblerotws

Grendel scum if I'm wrong

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In response to Nancy, I'll try not to miss anything, I town read robbvna and Nancy that's really all at the moment. Nancy is making a genuine effort to scum hunt and seems to be transparent in her thoughts. Robbvna is more of a guy feel for his hard tunnel on rvs and trying to get reads and reactions based on his hard tunnel. As for monkey he sits null for me. I'm not sure why he'd question a town read on himself on day 1. That just seems odd to me. As far as what we talked about in the dead thread I have changed my approach for the most part (sadly not this game particularly due to my focus elsewhere) but I will try to be more like that from this point on in the game. I still believe Ginngie and Aristophanes have a good chance to be scum. Korts is also a null slot for me. That's about all my concrete thoughts on slots at this moment. Sorry if I missed anything Nancy.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

*gut
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Tchill

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 387, Dark Horse wrote:At this point it feels like robb and eddie are clogging up the thread more than anything else.
maybe the rest of the game could try posting? you're almost all idling.

In post 388, Robbnva wrote:
In post 386, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to believe Robb. O_o
Wish this sir had this Image

You should believe me though. I'm being completely honest. If at the end of the day I'm wrong, I'll take that hit but I genuinely find ps's actions scummy and Eddie hasn't done anything remotely town looking.

Eddie can say whatever he wants to discredit me but he doesn't know me. He's saying my playstle makes me scum. That's flawed logic and that's all he has to hang his hat on. My play style may be scummy to some people but it doesn't make me scum.
I am not saying your playstyle makes you scum...? when have I even mentioned your playstyle? if you're trying to say you have a meta of deathtunnelling page 11, meta doesn't matter, remember? :lol: you're literally using your case on me and filling it in. just because you are scumreading me for shitposting doesn't mean you aren't scum for overplaying an rvs argument.

In post 389, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Eddie's comment about me being conftown when Robb flips red rang hollow/not sincere for some reason, but I'm really tired and can't make my words do what they're supposed to do.

I did go read back, however, and right now my overall tone read is that Robb is reacting to Eddie, not the other way 'round. That to me says that Robb's reactions benefit Eddie in some manner. Whether that's obscure personal satisfaction or because he's scum, I think is important to figure out soon.

UNVOTE:

I'm second guessing enough that I don't want to contribute to your wagon if it takes off while I'm sleeping.
lol
In post 390, nancy wrote:@Eddie where in particular do you get the feeling that monkey is being LAMIST? I haven't gotten that sense from them a great deal (last game I played with monkey where he was scum he was super LAMIST). What about from Robbnva makes you think he's just scum? Not really sure why Robbnva's push on your slot looks so overwhelmingly scum to you; Robbnva's reasoning seems pretty understandable if obviously pretty wrong; if he's the type of player to deathtunnel out of earlygame I'm not sure that that's going to be the best way to sort him; don't feel like he's grabbing for reasoning here in the way that I think he might if he were scum here; you seem to be scumreading him for what feels to me like equally dubious reasons - you're accusing him of not sorting you but you seem to be treating him in pretty much the same way; can't say I'm a huge fan of you leveraging your predecessor's newbie status as a basis for scumreading Robbnva. How much of a tendency do you have for OMGUS? Why is Ginngie tilted town; what do you mean by that? Don't really agree that the sequence you quoted is especially unlikely to come from buds; agree that they're probably unaligned but / is probably more indicative of that than anything; don't think the way that Tchill has townread Robb comes from partners pretty much ever. Don't think your slot's alignment is especially relevant to the interaction either way.

@monkey forgot to answer this earlier but you feel different too; not sure if you're aware of the difference or not but I wouldn't mind hearing about that; this is basically how I play when I'm not trolling around - Transcend's game wasn't representative of my normal play at all, especially not over the past fortnight or so (recently decided to make a pretty conscious change to my play); it's interesting that you found me intimidating there - didn't think I really was. Would be pretty helpful if you were able to dedicate some time to the game before deadline; haven't seen much from you since earlygame and I think you're probably a slot that I can sort pretty easily if I get a lot of content from you - I like what I've seen so far for the most part but your activity seems to be a problem here; your read on Tchill is a little weird and I'd like it if you were able to lock down your stance on that, especially given he seems to be one of the leading wagons right now; why would hearing his explanation for the WIFOM argument in particular make him town to you - that feels like a pretty easy criterion to fulfil and I'm not sure what you're looking for there exactly or why that would dispel your other concerns about the slot.

@massive agree that Dark Horse would probably be more likely to follow me on Ari if he were scum and Ari were town; don't think his reasoning for not doing so was particularly good; don't think that that stance from him is very good reasoning for a townread. What game with Ari did you play where he looked like he does here? Not sure what the accepted meta read of Ari is that you're referring to; my understanding of his meta is pretty much as I described it in even if that was a rushed post from me; he tends to active lurk as scum and is pretty much incapable of passing off his scumhunting as town at all - probably worth mentioning that I recently townread scum!Ari for pretty much the same reasons that you/Gin/Horse are here - didn't think it was worthwhile pursuing a scumread early game and more or less assumed that he was town even though what he was posting wasn't anything very good; the fact that I have something of a scumread on him here gives me pretty bad feelings about the slot overall; I'm used to just automatically wanting to townread him and I haven't gotten that feeling at all this game.

@Gin I engage with you because I'm apparently a masochist with a misguided sense of duty. Still don't think there's ever been a point in any game we've had together where you've actually engaged with me on anything in a genuine way - I think you're a good player as either alignment but trying to have a conversation with you in mafia games feels like shredding my nails as I scale an interminable wall. Literally impossible to get a read on you when you barely talk about your reads at all and your pushes are always phenomenally bad.
monkey appeals to general interest. idk. i get the vibe he always wants to appear the good guy. posts like 56, 60, 77. don't know if that's just him as a player but it seems like he wants to lead town without getting blood if that makes sense. might just be tinfoiling.

I'll analyze 34 specifically for you, sure. it's super awkward, he assigns meaning to an rvs vote (you gave a reason it's not technically rvs xDDdd). he already hinted at his future death tunnel. that's right. on an rvs vote. to top it off some useless theory babble back at ginngie that doesn't help the game at all and doesn't really make sense... you can totally be anything as scum, does that invalidate virtually every tell you use? it's just filler.

and then the big thing. i have no choice but to vote him. if he's going to deathtunnel me he's a direct liability to town. even if he's town that's not only a town vote we can't use but it's also fuel for scum to try and mislynch me later. though, I do think he's probably scummy. I've broken out of tunnels lots of times before, I never get fully tunnelled and always consider the other person. literally my first game on this alt I tunnelled boon d1 until he had a huge ate reaction and push came to shove and we ended up tring each other. i also voted my town read in lylo who was scum because I can change reads, but unf. massive wasn't on to unvote and we lost. regardless, there's countless examples of me breaking out of tunnels and if you're good friends with transcend you probably agree I know what I'm doing generally. the point of this random old meta dive? i can break out of tunnels. robb can prove he's town if he is. instead, he's ignoring half my posts directed at or about him, refusing to interact with me, and deathtunnelling me for shitposting and my predecessors rvs. that's not town play. could I be wrong? ya. do I think I am? no. am I going to get the chance to find out? considering at this point he seems pretty obnoxious as a player, probably not, but I've got along worse and became friends with them before so I won't say never. i am trying to sort him, I don't see his play as town. i can also tell you I've seen some things thst make me doubt my scumread on him, but nothing strongly and when I've tried to interact with him he's shut me down.

as for the newbie part, I pride myself on my abilities to read newbies. i have a newbie interaction with robb to analyze, and subbing in gives me the advantage of knowing someone else's role pm and analyzing their interactions like so. my beginner counterpart was clearly flustered town, and I probably would've scumread any experienced player who read them worse than null. now I know they are town for a fact and don't have the doubt so that's stronger. i find it hard to believe a player from 2010 is this incapable at reading new players. newer players going by the wiki, sure, but not someone like robb who from what I get the feel of has played lots for ages. i am going to use every interaction Persephone had and robbs are bad. his interactions with me are some mighty fine icing. if he's town, he's probably going to stop derping and tr me soon. also, I omgus lots, but it's just part of my game persona as both alignments and doesn't really carry outside of games bar rare exceptions (this is not one). i believe omgus is useful in ways but I'm not going to share personal theory here rn so I'll leave it at that. i omgus a lot of the time tho almost every game rofl

t chill is interesting. I'm waffling on him rn so I'll have to get back to you. if he's town and robb is town massive is probably scum but not really strong on that and don't care to go into why. I'm not strongly against his lynch if that's the question, but rn id go 60/40 town. robb being scum is part of why. they aren't partners. ginngie is tilted town because he thinks t chill is scum with me and robb is town. does that really need an explanation?

I'm also getting scum vibes from Korts but I'll leave that here empty for now. no energy or time before dl to get into a massive row with another loud player. nothing strong enough I wanna pursue d1 anyways cause he's a useful player if town to have.

deadline is soon. seriously. stop conserving your posts. we need to do shit. 100 posts is way more than you need to play effectively and a dead game helps scum. at this point t chill is the only lynch that'll happen because not enough other players are even posting. lynch should be by choice, not by default.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I need this
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

goddamn fucking
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”