Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 14807, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 13683, RadiantCowbells wrote:Btw, my wonder is the great wall. what does it do again
In post 13715, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol why is the great wall a scum wonder?
In post 13890, RadiantCowbells wrote:HOLY FUCK I AM NOT GREAT WALL
I intentionally claimed a bulletproof wonder in the absolute least believable way to pretend I didn't want to get shot, and everyone took it seriously.
And you wonder why towns have so much trouble with mafia.

Civilization Mafia Mafia:

Votecount 1.17:

Tchill13 (4): Dark Horse, humaneatingmonkey, Korts, Ginngie
Robbnva (3): Assemblerotws, Eddie Cane, Sunlight Diamond
Aristophanes (2): nancy, Tchill13
massive (1): Aristophanes
Grendel (1): massive
Eddie Cane (1): Robbnva
Ginngie (0):
humaneatingmonkey (0):
nancy (0):
Korts (0):
Sunlight Diamond (0):
Dark Horse (0):
Assemblerotws (0):

Not Voting: Grendel

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.

The day has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-08-13 23:00:00).

If 7 or more players request a 48 hour deadline extension to compensate for the replacements before deadline hits, it will be granted. This will not add additional posts.

Spoiler: Remaining Posts:
Korts: 70
Ginngie: 69
Aristophanes: 85
humaneatingmonkey: 79
Eddie Cane: 46
Sunlight Diamond: 66
Robbnva: 33
Grendel: 82
massive: 82
Dark Horse: 82
Assemblerotws: 92
nancy: 91
Tchill13: 47
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

And you overshot.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Grendel »

I'm caught up, but also tired.

*@Eddie*
In post 342, Eddie Cane wrote: g) excited for grendel. he should bring me some sanity I hope.
Have we played together before?

I'm sorry but I don't remember you. :/

@Sunlit
In post 184, Sunlit Diamond wrote::lol:

On a more serious note, it is ironic that Robb first said he would not death tunnel on PS, and then totally did just that. I also realize that linking to other games for reference is a thing here, but bragging about catching RC is bothering me on an intuitive level.

That said, I still think TChill is the better lynch this round.
In post 386, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I have no idea why, but I'm beginning to believe Robb. O_o
In post 384, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 383, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 380, Robbnva wrote:Town would not shit post either so yeah...
This is blatantly false, even in my limited experience so far.

I'm not saying shitposting is good. I'd be happy if it didn't happen at all. But at least try to be rational/truthful in your statements?
I find this back and forth on Robb vs Cane slimy. Espesaenly when it looks like a bad town v town. To me it looks like you're happy to have those two butting against each other, and would encourage it as long as possible.

Like 50% of your iso is playing the field between Precy/eddie, and Robb.

*@Assemble*
In post 172, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 171, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading. The trick is figuring out which is which.
What habits are you talking about?
Break down the team compositions?
In post 178, Assemblerotws wrote:Robb also sounds like scum because he lied in 144, saying that he'd already brought up half his arguments against Persephone when he had until that point never brought up the town cred Persephone claimed for taking the game out of RVS or the attempt to just play it off as RVS. He's also using a definition of RVS that literally nobody else on this site uses, and all his arguments until 100 or so centered wholly around RVS to try and justify a lynch. To be honest, until I looked at his join date right now, I legit thought this was his first game on this site and he was trying what could have worked on another site to get a townie lynched.
Sorry, but I've read several of Rob's games and this is just legit how he plays. His thought process of, "town should never lie", dominates his D1 play. Making him process things in a very binary right/wrong way. Regardless whether you think its bad play its only ever been non-ai for him tmk.

I think players have been over looking Assemble for far too long. He has done nothing original, or meaningful this game.

*@Gingie*
In post 361, Ginngie wrote:Also I'm pretty sure I told everyone about me being IC day 3 or no?
If this is a gambit you need to say so now.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Grendel »

I wish that it were early into the day b/c its going to be hard getting a good lynch with my town reads voting each other. I'll try and get the game state in a better place, but its gonna be tight.

I should also really look at Tchill because I'm not sure what my feeling are there yet.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 402, Grendel wrote:I think players have been over looking Assemble for far too long. He has done nothing original, or meaningful this game.
wow, look at my scumteam pick

*claps hands*

People slowly realize I notice everything
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I think that comment on assemble is valid. I haven't played too much with Ginngie. I feel like the scum read I'm getting from her is a mixture of lack of scum hunting and the fact I pushed her. From what I can tell if you push Ginngie she tunnels back. Limited experience with her though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Vecna replaces Aristophanes.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 397, Eddie Cane wrote:I am not saying your playstyle makes you scum...? when have I even mentioned your playstyle?
You don't have to actually say the word playstyle to be voting me for it...
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by nancy »

@Korts think you've touched on some same concerns that I have regarding Tchill in your pbpa; you've pretty clearly put a lot of care into your read there - going by what you've told me in our PMs that must've cost you although you don't seem to be having a great deal of trouble with activity overall here; what are your reads outside Tchill at the moment? I think the lack of coherence in Tchill's thread presence overall is probably my main sticking point there right now; a lot of his pushes have felt a little off; feels almost like he keeps trying to fit square pegs in round holes and it just doesn't quite fit but he's trying to make it work regardless; don't think any of this is particularly strong reasoning for a scumread overall even if I'm not really seeing anyone else jump out at me right now; looking forward to seeing Tchill's response to you / hearing back from him about the points that I've raised to hopefully get a better feel for my read there. What about is a red flag for you? You seem to be a little bothered overall by what feels like buddying to you; don't think there's anything particularly scummy about buddying but I think it's pretty understandable that you might be inclined to scumread it under the circumstances; wouldn't mind if you went into a little more detail on what you're feeling there overally; what in particular about the interaction with Ginngie felt suspicious to you?

@Tchill saying that you're usually pretty scummy day 1 isn't helpful; if you're town here defending yourself with WIFOM isn't what you need to be doing right now; why do you like Kort's case? Need a lot more from you than this if you want to avoid being lynched and I think you need to talk about why Korts has a wrong read rather than just shrugging your shoulders and saying good game; pretty much agree with Gin that you genuinely don't feel comfortable here and that's a lot of the reason why I'm scumreading you; if this is your towngame then you need to be doing a better job of showing it and if what you're doing right now is not caring how you're being viewed then I think you probably need to start caring.

I kind of scumread Ari's replace out to be honest. Not really sure it's exactly good form to talk about it though, so.

@Dark Horse disagree that he looks the same in Perfect Blue; his posting there is much freer than what he's shown here; in his second post he's talking about self-meta in a productive way and shows belief in himself being townread; that's basically lacking in his play here; in his third post he's taking the initiative and interacting in a pretty clean way - there's a confidence and humor there that doesn't really appear in his ISO here; he's interacting with wagons and players substantively in the early game and I don't see him active lurking later either; there's not a significant amount of fluff; pretty much don't see the similarities that you're seeing at all; disagree that my take on 203 is a stretch - quoting someone else's post without really any interaction otherwise is pretty awkward communication whichever way you look at it; not sure you're really reading into my reasoning here if that's the extent of your opinion on it; think Ari pretty clearly is lacking in a lot of the things that make him town here and 203 is a piece of that - possible that RL got in the way of the game for him and his play here is null but I'm not really sure there's any meaningful indication of that being the case.

@Eddie have we played together before? Not really sure why you'd be looking for specific things from me.

@Robbnva wasn't saying you'd said Tchill was OMGUSing you; was commenting on the fact that part of your reasoning for scumreading Eddie's slot is that Persephone was OMGUSing you; Tchill isn't - mainly curious how this factors into your read there. Could you go over what about massive's reasoning for his votes you think are terrible? I'd have to go back over massive's ISO to be honest to give any kind of a real take on your reasoning in 120; not going to happen when I'm half-fainting from this migraine; not sure I agree that there's no town motivation in massive's post - probably something to come back to a little later down the line; maybe premature but I think massive has already displayed the kind of depth of reasoning and drive to solve here that I think is out of his range as scum even if he only has 18 posts so far.

Pretty much done for now unfortunately; hopefully my migraine passes by tomorrow and I can finish catching up. Not really satisfied with the reasoning for Tchill being scum so far; my scumread there feels pretty tentative and I think my problems with the slot overall are definitely things that I could see being resolved depending on what I see from him over the next few pages / how he responds to my read; still think Ari's slot is probably a better place to look for scum depending on what happens with the replacement.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Good day ladies and gentlemen. I have read the game (because not reading up is rather lame), and have drawn the following conclusions about the game state. Sadly, I feel this is going to be a difficult game for town. Upon reread I have gotten very few of my usual tingles where im rather certain someone is scum based purely on gut/meta reasons. There are a few people that scream town to me, but this group is still rather small. A lot of potential scum players here could be hiding behind a well established town-meta of themselves that shouldnt be too hard to fake for some of these people. That combined with the fact theres a rather large group of players in this game that I do not know.....will make this troublesome. Some potential for a repeat of the actual civ game. Anyways, my current impressions:

Korts
- Seems to give off a pretty strong town-vibe. Picks up on the same stuff I noticed, sensible posts, doesnt appear to be faked.
Ginngie
- Not quite certain, but purely based on the scum meta ive seen from GT this has potential to be going to lean towards town soon.
Vecna Aristophanes
- Gotta love replacing into a slot that hasnt done much and is already under suspicion
humaneatingmonkey
- Minor minor vibes of potential scum focussing really hard on appearing towny. Posts overall seem pretty sensible, but theres just that minor feeling that somethings up here. Its not a strong feeling though.
Eddie Cane PersephoneSidekick
- This feels very towny to me. The newby under pressure, the responses - all yelled town to me quite hard. The eddie Cane replacement probably didnt do the slot much good in terms of how others are going to be reading it, but I still saw very little there that causes me to think this slot is scum.
Sunlit Diamond Draynth
- Sensible posts that feel pretty town, mixed with a bunch of posts where im less certain about it. Could be scum in hiding, but if so, its a scum doing a pretty good job of rambo-style hiding out in the woods shit.
Robbnva
- Pictured green for doing the exact same stubborn crap ive seen him do in my last game. I think ill refer to this person as stubborn male-mathblade light. Feels pretty genuine in the stubbornness, but it would be something thats fakeable.
Kaboose
- Unknown player to me, but this slot is definately part of the scum pool for giving me very little reasons to townread the slot. Hasnt done any posts yet that make me go "yep this definately came from town".
massive
- Could be scum. Same as kaboose-slot really, but a more dangerous version if scum. Suspicion + attention required
Dark Horse
- Some posts with bite, but also a lot of posts that are very "under-the-radar" type of playstyle. Need to see more.
Assemblerotws*
- Same crap this slot does every game, where every post is like a relic in a museum - ultra rare, but still rather boring. Could be scum hiding behind this annoying established meta. Annoying slot since itll have to be some policy lynch crap unless we get a way to clear it. This is the type of slot we want to have any cop-type of investigates investigate imo.
nancy*
- Feels very detached so far this game. Whats up Nancy? Do that thing you did in the original please where youre the easy townread of the game.
Tchill13
- Undecided, but could be scum. Just finished a game where I was wary of the slot as well during the first 1-2 days, but it became a lot more solid during the later game. The day1 here feels like a worse version of that game, but still somewhat similair - but im not sure yet whether its due to it being scum or town thats under pressure.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nancy, still around to converse with me some?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Robbnva »

My v/la can't come soon enough. People town reading the scummiest person in the game is just too much. I honestly don't know what else to do.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

3 days left. I'm gonna go and read and then post my scumreads. I'm gonna ctrl+f monkey on every page to see if there's any questions I can answer.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

People just look for different things when deciding what is scummy behaviour Robb, not everything is as black and white.

Not sure if im super excited about any of these wagons. A Tchill scumflip would be quite usefull here, but im not sure if im super excited about the way the wagon came to be.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I just don't like people saying I'm not doing a good job convincing others when nobody has even attempted to convince me. I'm also not interested in tchill anymore.

Eddie/massive and idk who is my 3rd. Maybe black or korts but idk. Monkey doesn't impress me either but my gut says he's town for now and idk what my gut is even using to decide that.

I just can't see past Eddie rn so maybe this game break will help. But if he isn't lynched and we lynch a townie I'm gonna be pissed.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:51 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

questionansweringmonkey

nancy wrote:it's interesting that you found me intimidating there - didn't think I really was
it was because you're reading me scum in a game no one is. you had the ability to see through my bullshit in the middle of the day. and people might actually listen to you if you flipped town. we can discuss this more in our dead thread.
nancy wrote:why would hearing his explanation for the WIFOM argument in particular make him town to you
I don't. It was a reaction test. He "liked the WIFOM argument" when it's really weak and NAI. I think I even explained that it's not WIFOM and it's just Korts forming that narrative. Still, he "liked the WIFOM argument". It seemed like a bullshit reason to deflect attention. I want him to compound on that so hard.
nancy wrote:your read on Tchill is a little weird and I'd like it if you were able to lock down your stance on that
i will in a few.

questionaskingmonkey

Do we think still think that Percy deliberately set up his Robb vote to get us out of RVS? She didn't. She lied about that when she said it. Her reaction to Robb is not the reaction of someone who has deliberately set that up. And no, even if she lied under pressure, it doesn't make it "okay" like TChill claims. It's even more scummy that way. No towncreds for that. Just full scumpoints. And it's true. That vote to Robb at the start of the game stands out because it looks like scum trying to look like it has the least suspicious RVS vote. Sorry Korts. So let's get that out of the way.

Also, what's with my game that feels like I'm trying hard to look town? I don't get it. Is it because of my meta? Don't you think I would have changed since the last game?
Assemblerotws wrote:To be honest, until I looked at his join date right now, I legit thought this was his first game on this site and he was trying what could have worked on another site to get a townie lynched.
So now that you saw his join date, do you think he is still trying what could have worked yadda yadda?

Also:
nancy wrote:this is basically how I play when I'm not trolling around - Transcend's game wasn't representative of my normal play at all, especially not over the past fortnight or so (recently decided to make a pretty conscious change to my play)
Anyone played with nancy before? Can anyone confirm this?

@Vecna, what do you think about the Robb and the Chill wagon? Any insights on the early ker·fuf·fle about Percy?

scumhuntingmonkey

@Assemble

Assemble comes in and comes out with bullshit votes, not really trying to sort town.

Later he comes up with this scumfuck of a statement:
Assemblerotws wrote:I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because
they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading.
The trick is figuring out which is which.
????

I think this slot doesn't look like it's here to lynch scum. Maybe scum.

@nancy

nancy looks town. but this isn't the town nancy i know. I'm unsure. she poses a more analytical and careful character than the scream-what's-on-top-of-my-head than I faced. Could be a change of gameplay or she could just be like this when she's not trolling, but I don't see how you can transition from that to this. This may be her version of "being LAMIST".

((full disclosure. had to go back and change your pronouns to she/her))

@Ari+Vecna

Not gonna comment on Ari.
Too early to get a good read on Vecna. His reads are NAI. I want him to interact and reason with people.

Can I do the others later? I need to work and this is taking me so long.

Still need to give thoughts about these guys:
Dark Horse
Massive
Grendel+Kaboose
Korts
Ginngie
Sunlit+Draynth
Eddie+Percy
Tchill
Robb

monkeythoughts

I think with the loss of momentum Tchill's wagon had, I can say that it's -not- a mislynch wagon. Mainly because I don't see scum leaving Tchill alone if he's town. Chill-flip is good either way. This is the guy I'll be lynching today.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 am

Post by Robbnva »

UNVOTE:

going to enjoy my v/la weekend and reassess if I should even be playing mafia anymore since everyone thinks I am such a shitty player.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:18 am

Post by Vecna »

In my experience, wagons on scum day1 are a lot more prone to go through quickly since scum will wanna bus to look good themselves, while if its a wagon thatll probably go through on town -on average- theyre more likely to distance, white knight etc etc. Doesnt always apply ofcourse, but quite often scum are scared of being on mislynch wagon together. Id say wagons on town usually tend to go a lot slower than on scum because of this.

I think the rob wagon is nonsense, and more based on people reacting to his playstyle which they dont like than actually being based on them thinking he is scum.

The chill wagon - I disliked the reasons why a bunch of people were voting him. Like, people using the way he voted some guy to push that wagon, and then swapped quickly......and then someone comes in to claim he got told off in scumchat, and to vote elsewhere? Like really? I dont remember particularly who used that reasoning, but that was pretty dreadfull imo. As I stated above, I also dont particularly like your reasoning monkey - claiming someone is scum because the wagon doesnt gain traction quicker is a line often used by scum I feel, and if used by town is often based on flawed logic. I wouldnt mind a lynch on Tchill overly much, but the reasoning provided by people for their votes has been pretty weak. But it being day1, its not that surprising. I'd probably find it hard to voice proper reasoning myself since its more of a gut feeling that something might be off there, and that his meta feels maybe slightly more scared than ive seen before, than anything that has been stated before.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Vecna »

Thats a tad bit dramatic Robb
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

I posted the same message in all my games, I am a very emotional person and who has battled with some issues in the past. Just had a game end and after reading the dead thread it has left me depressed. Mainly cause it is the same shit I have heard for 7 years now. It sucks to play a game you love but everyone tells you that you suck at it.

a bit dramatic? maybe but that's how I feel right now.

every game is the same shit. i can't help who I scum read. That doesn't make me a shit player imo but clearly a lot of people disagree
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Korts »

I'm sorry to hear that you are so deeply affected by the game, Robb. Know that the arguments presented against you here do not reflect on you as a person. This is a game of manipulation where we all get flustered, drawn into firefights, or unfairly attacked sometimes, and it's important to maintain some emotional distance if you are vulnerable to this. Your mental health is more important than some stupid game - I hope you take some time to recenter yourself and come back refreshed.

I will be making a substantive post later tonight, but I thought that needed to be said.
scumchat never die
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 406, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna replaces Aristophanes.
OH SHIT
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:17 am

Post by Vecna »

Sup gin
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:20 am

Post by massive »

In post 372, Robbnva wrote:I don't use meta so take your meta defense. Shine it up real nice. Turn that somebitch sideways and stick it straight up
Your roody poo candy ass
Well I wasn't expecting a The Rock Defense in 2017 of all places.
In post 390, nancy wrote:What game with Ari did you play where he looked like he does here?
I was in 1920 as well but, well, let's see.

1890 he replaced in midgame and was a mason, both things I think could alter his play. But 1137 in that game is a good example.

1818 he's the SK so that SHOULD look something like his town game one would think; 607. Shit is definitely his favorite swearword.

I got one more that's him in a hydra. That's what I got. But by all means, chase him down.

---

So far I townlean on Korts and Sunset Diamond, I like their effort and even when I don't agree necessarily I can at least see where they're coming from. Dark Horse I mentioned earlier, I think is OK for now. Maaaaaaaybe Ginngie but that's pure gut and nothin' but. Looking forward to more monkeyketchuping.

Vecna have you ever played with Tchill before?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:24 am

Post by Vecna »

Yes, I completed a game with him very recently. I had trouble reading him correctly early game there as well, but as the game progressed he got more and more easy to read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”