lettuce salad
lettuce salad
Townie
lettuce salad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 am

Post by lettuce salad »

For now, we will not take action against gimmicks as it reaches into high levels of mod influence.
If we feel that a gimmick obstructs play to such a degree that it's equal to or worse than an inactive slot, we wil give a notice about that to those players and, if action is really required, we will see what we have to do. I just hope it won't have to go that far (?)

If you disagree with this, please PM us, as it is a discussion irrelevant to what belongs in this thread.
Last edited by lettuce salad on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:44 am

Post by gonkbadoop taskmaster »

In post 1885, Carcalilly wrote:uhh I already claimed vt appendix
sk?
In post 1890, Lycanfire wrote:Why is there another counterwagon to Arcade Pals[...]
i don't get how posts like this can happen and then people go on to not lynch that person
In post 1894, Can It wrote:
Spoiler:
sorry i think i need someone to interpret this 4 me

s
gigabyteTroubadour and schadd
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 am

Post by hebichan »

If I had to vote on everyone who shaded my wagons this game I would never get anything done.
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 1850, Zachstralkita wrote:We were trying to find out the basis for your Transcend read and you yell at everyone. I admit I don't know why 6 people voted you without saying much but still. How the fuck are people supposed to try to solve the game if no one works with them?
I'll work with anyone who wants to engage with me it's my fav part of the game sitting down and trying to dig into someone's brain and no one that I can see at least has done that I don't feel like I've even played this game yet it's why I'm so annoyed I sr transcend because his hydra play was sus as fuck it was always I tr _____ but kraska tr's them and vice versa it was fence sitting and then he makes a comment about
us
doing hydra dissonance when it wasn't even dissonance
Dunnstral and MariaR
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:52 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1903, Arcade Pals wrote:
In post 1850, Zachstralkita wrote:We were trying to find out the basis for your Transcend read and you yell at everyone. I admit I don't know why 6 people voted you without saying much but still. How the fuck are people supposed to try to solve the game if no one works with them?
I'll work with anyone who wants to engage with me it's my fav part of the game sitting down and trying to dig into someone's brain and no one that I can see at least has done that I don't feel like I've even played this game yet it's why I'm so annoyed I sr transcend because his hydra play was sus as fuck it was always I tr _____ but kraska tr's them and vice versa it was fence sitting and then he makes a comment about
us
How do you feel about carcalilly?
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 1904, hebichan wrote:
In post 1903, Arcade Pals wrote:
us
How do you feel about carcalilly?
Me and Dunn both sr them we think the "If you flip town will vote Transcend" line was trash and the whole I'm sorry act made me cringe it didn't come off as real to me although the interaction with Transcend on it has me questioning myself I'm confident 1 is scum both being scum is something I'm thinking over
~Maria
Dunnstral and MariaR
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Arcade Pals wrote:
us

It was called dissonance because your actions upon entering were just to like not take responsibility for anything Dunn did basically

That's not a good scumcase on Transcend at all. Although I don't know why as scum you would contrive such a reason.

Ask Dunn why he thinks he's being lynched for OGI when it's clearly not the case. I wasn't going to vote him after that, because I thought it was low to suggest such as scum, even though all of your posts around that area are scummy, including the parts where you screamed at us that didn't really address anything. I'm the only person who's given reasons for him being scum and he's managed to lock a scumread on me while ignoring as such because of the Transcend vote.
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 1906, Zachstralkita wrote:It was called dissonance because your actions upon entering were just to like not take responsibility for anything Dunn did basically
I didn't because me and dunn didn't talk about this game AT ALL until recently so I had no idea why he did some of the things he did. Why is my scum case on transcend bad to you I've never seen town transcend so non confident in himself and fence sit like he is here.
I'll ask Dunn to look at this post when he comes back to class and I'll get him to answer himself
~Maria
Dunnstral and MariaR
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend is not really fencesitting though. His reads are reliable enough for him to depend on most of the time.

He just wants to lynch the fucking slot with one post.
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Arcade Pals »

currently weighing my options on going to quote all the fence sitting in that hydra or be lazy and eat cookies...

Cookies are winning atm
Dunnstral and MariaR
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If the Transcend/kraska hydra were scum I imagine they'd play as if kraska were blind with Transcend as the seeing-eye dog. He'd just Rotterdam it and steamroll town. I don't see that approach at all here. Of course if Transcend is scum we have to grab him late game when he gains confidence, haha.

I also think I'm decent at spotting town!kraska, to say the least.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:32 am

Post by Lycanfire »

hello everyone! let's play a game.

it's called: call the game replacement, porkems and carcalilly wagon compositions townie.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Lycanfire »

also, the game is a sword and the prize is falling on it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by grapes »

Which carcalilly votes are not to your satisfaction?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by grapes »

That too.

It's also day 1.

And I'm not really recalling too much difference in traction from the arcade wagon either except like gerry and torg trading places off the top of my head.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1914, Zachstralkita wrote:Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
Not really.

Reputation goes a long way.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1725, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's no counterclaim. Narna said he isn't 2-shot and it doesn't have to be role madness for there to be two doctors. It's also a themed game and quite a large one at that at 21 players so I really don't see how it's a stretch.
He claimed the
heart
, and is a weaker doctor than me. I'm heavily doubting the claim.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1913, grapes wrote:Which carcalilly votes are not to your satisfaction?
Carcalilly (5)- grapes, Bins, Zachstralkita, hebichan, Spiffeh

i hate bins the least, but only if they follow through on their distaste of arcade pals.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1914, Zachstralkita wrote:Discrediting wagon comps based on the strength of your reads only works if you have content in your ISO.
Not really.

It's great that we have several paragons of mafia on this site. Why does this mean forgoing play-based analysis is acceptable? Or that it's acceptable for said players to shade town until they vote with them?
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Narna »

In post 1743, Spiffeh wrote:Can Narna fucking clarify if they're actually CC'ing the doctor claim please

This is why lying about your role is never ok
musculoskeletal system, full doctor.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1918, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1913, grapes wrote:Which carcalilly votes are not to your satisfaction?
Carcalilly (5)- grapes, Bins, Zachstralkita, hebichan, Spiffeh

i hate bins the least, but only if they follow through on their distaste of arcade pals.
Why do you hate mine? This is my wagon and has been for forever.

I mean, I get that you don't like that I don't feel the arcade pals wagon, but even if they have been scummy, a cop for qts seems like a better claim knowing what I know than a VT claim.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1917, Narna wrote:
In post 1725, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:There's no counterclaim. Narna said he isn't 2-shot and it doesn't have to be role madness for there to be two doctors. It's also a themed game and quite a large one at that at 21 players so I really don't see how it's a stretch.
He claimed the
heart
, and is a weaker doctor than me. I'm heavily doubting the claim.
Well the heart is just divided into two pumps so I guess that explains the 2-shot thing.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spiffeh has gotta be town. To be quite honest, the "he's not posting content here!" grievance to the moderator is an absolute dickhead move as scum because it's tryharding and anti-fun but it's warranted if he's town and is genuinely getting frustrated because this impacts his ability to solve the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

:left:
In post 1919, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1916, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Not really.

It's great that we have several paragons of mafia on this site. Why does this mean forgoing play-based analysis is acceptable? Or that it's acceptable for said players to shade town until they vote with them?
It isn't. Definitely not from players like Dunn and Maria. I was just speaking in general.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”