Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Votecount 1.7

Mod Notes
  • With
    alive, it takes
    to lynch.
  • Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-21 21:13:58).
  • and are V/LA this weekend.
  • Jordarrian
    has been prodded, he has
    (expired on 2017-08-12 08:44:14)
    to respond.
  • BlueBloodedToffee
    has been prodded, he has
    (expired on 2017-08-12 21:01:14)
    to respond.
  • If you spot any errors in the vote count please let me know.
lovelife
lovelife
Goon
lovelife
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by lovelife »

I haven't been as active as normal because I've been helping my mom move for the last 2 days, and I hate using my phone keyboard, but I have been reading everything. I probably would have commented a few times if I wasn't forced to use my phone, but it wouldn't have been anything too important. Necros reads list peaked my interest though and it's why I'm muddling through texting this post. I like it a lot over all, I especially like that it came from necro, who is my strongest town read atm. A reads list from another player might have been more interesting, but necros read list will definitely be a useful tool and I appreciate the effort in making it so in depth. Ill be back home tomorrow, where i plan to type up my own read list, or maybe just a player analysis since I feel a lot of players could be either side atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm down with a jordarrian or cloud kicker lynch. I'd have to be convinced to lynch a different slot. Neither of those slots have been pro town in any way.
necro
necro
Goon
necro
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by necro »

In post 427, Tchill13 wrote:I'm down with a jordarrian or cloud kicker lynch. I'd have to be convinced to lynch a different slot. Neither of those slots have been pro town in any way.
Can you give me your thoughts on the people in my list who I have as could go either way? We should start getting some consensus on these players.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Ouch!

I got prodded!

I'll get to this game as soon as I can.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Alright, I'm reading up now
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:22 am

In post 42, Jordarrian wrote:Hey guys. If you happen to know me, congrats. I have some experience with mafia but I'm still pretty shit at it

VOTE: Jord

This is obviously the play here
This should have been lynched immediately.
In post 58, lovelife wrote:
In post 48, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Tchill13

Scum found.
Care to elaborate?
Sure, it doesn't hold much weight now and will hold less weight as I read the game further but Tchill made a post that I feel was a blindingly obvious statement - the kind of things that scum post in an attempt to look town -
In post 61, Jordarrian wrote:Also I fail to see why those posts look like we don't want to participate. It was literally a introductory post
Self-voting is pretty much not participating. You deprive town of any sort of information and self-voting is only beneficial to you as scum. It does nothing for you as town.
In post 70, Jordarrian wrote:Scumreading Fykus rn
In post 35, Fykus wrote:Cause rvs is boring. Lets wagon someone and end it (inb4 only scum want to wagon peoplre to finish rvs)
Wanting to quickhammer on day 1 and won't participate in the RVS stage to find scum
In post 41, Fykus wrote:VOTE: cloud
Sheep vote
In post 46, Fykus wrote:I liked your little "argument" for your vote on him so I followed suit.
Admitted to sheeping
I'm sure Fykus will have responded to this but this is all pretty bad. Wanting to wagon people in RVS is not scummy. You also accuse him of not wanting to participate in RVS and then your very next quote is Fykus participating in RVS by trying to wagon cloud.

Finally, why is sheeping scummy? Isn't the whole basis of Mafia to convince other people that your argument is correct and you have found scum? If nobody was convinced by another person's argument, would there ever be a lynch? Probably not.

I'd vote Jord here but I want to finish catching up first.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:33 am

In post 78, Backhand wrote:Alright, that can pass for now. I like what necro and lovelife are putting down so far.
Talk to me about why you unvoted Jord.
In post 86, Jordarrian wrote:
In post 81, Fykus wrote:VOTE: jord

By wagon someone i didnt mean quick lynch i meant put a few votes on them to get a reaction to end rvs
Ok I misinterpreted that post then mb

UNVOTE:

I still dont like those sheep posts however.
That's the second time you have unvoted after coming under pressure - the self-vote unvote was OK I guess but this just looks like youre fabricating scum reads and collapsing on them as soon as you meet any sort of resistance.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 am

Post by iDanyboy »

• [*]Searching for a replacement for .

• Searching for a replacement for .[/color]
Last edited by iDanyboy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:13 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Lol
Rekt, why neceo?

He has been temporarily banned and must be replaced in any game he is in.
Last edited by iDanyboy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:14 am

Yeah, Jordarrian is scum and we should save the Mod the trouble of replacing that slot.

VOTE: Jord
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:16 am

Post by iDanyboy »

pisskop
replaces
Jordarrian
. Please welcome them.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:18 am

Ffs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

/o/
\o\

Enjoy me, for I am arrived
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

But I didnt read.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

You'd best unvote the towns best chance at not-losing, bff
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 10, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 8, Havo wrote:What's up people's.
i dislike your actress' avi
My rvs kneejerk is to not like this
In post 28, necro wrote:I don't like that Cloudkicker is not putting a vote down yet.
omg my alter-me; you too dislike this slot? :o
In post 35, Fykus wrote:Cause rvs is boring. Lets wagon someone and end it (inb4 only scum want to wagon peoplre to finish rvs)
Only scum meme inb4

In post 51, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
@Mod - Would it be possible to get the biggest wagons at the top of the VCs please?
youre always so damn serious. Just relax; I dont even remember why you dont like me?
In post 52, Hopkirk wrote:That's a lie. I was asleep from before game start to page two, so definitely wasn't trying to sort anybody.
More seriously, who do you see as trying to sort people right now?
Im not keeping an excel doc just for this game, so Im marking you down for minor town points rn.
In post 59, Backhand wrote:Self-voting in the early stage is like a. . . 5 percent tell.
:igmeou:

similarly, this is negative town points. Its like a . . . 6% tell.
In post 72, Jordarrian wrote:VOTE: Fykus

Forgot to put this vote down
Considering I enter this way a lot, I dont consider it especially scummy, especially when he came out with a proper vote, and didnt defend his prior actions before doing so.
In post 75, Robbnva wrote:neither of those things are good reasons to scum read somebody. I don't think he was serious about the wagoning somebody. Sheep voting certainly isn't scummy and it definitely isn't alignment indicative.
Liking the defense of another player and hopping on an early wagon
In post 81, Fykus wrote:VOTE: jord

By wagon someone i didnt mean quick lynch i meant put a few votes on them to get a reaction to end rvs
That doesnt 'end' rvs. RVS ends when people decide that the shitheel reasons people use to justify their votes no longer fly. Its a much more abstract thing than people give it credit for.

Yawn. RVS is so boring when people take it too seriously. A bunch of bloody nerds ya'll are.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:37 am

Post by pisskop »

I actually am suspicious of bbt's 1 post of NAI material and Rob and Back. On page 5.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:39 am

I dislike you because you self hammered as Town Doctor.

Among other things that I won't get into in this game.

Luckily for me, you replaced into a scum slot and my vote is going nowhere.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:40 am

Post by pisskop »

posh.

I told you I was town, I explained every fucking chance I got.

YOU choose to be a stubborn shit and keep pushing. You got what you deserved and I got my meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

For people not aware, BBT is actually really sneaky as sscum. He plays with a constipated poker face as scum, but you can tell when he is scum 'cuz he wont have good reasons or consider secondary reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Tell me, Fykus and tchill. is bbt a butthurt constipated texas hold'emup player here?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:00 am

You got your meta. That's funny. All you did was prove how awful a player you are.

I understand your only chance of survival is to try and get me lynched. I encourage you to give it your best shot. I'll sure give it mine.

I'm sneaky as scum but it's easy to tell when I'm scum? Not sure how that works.

Either way, enjoy your short stay in this game until I lynch you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

You see how He is putting words into my mouth, like:
In post 447, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:easy to tell when I'm scum
and
In post 447, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:understand your only chance of survival is to try and get me lynched

Im not sure Ive done anything more than pretty up the game with my glorious quintuple postings yet ...

Im going to work. Rather gym then work. You guys tell me why bbt is bent on taking down easy slots while Im gone. And Ill read more tomorrow.

But in case I
am
lynched, keep in mind that bbt is already clenching his piehole tight.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:18 am

You're planting seeds for an eventual attack on me - that's pretty obvious. You're just taking the scummy way of doing it by giving other players the chance to provide you with an avenue to attack me from.

BBT isn't 'bent' on anything. In fact, I've only just started paying attention to this game and have only read 4 pages or so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”