Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 461, Prism wrote:I don't think the point was to throw shade on mastina. The point was to get mastina to townread them.
this

also i don't think kmd's analysis of camn was town but ok we'll see what kmd comes up with on catchup
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:27 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 471, Heartless wrote:
In post 459, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Why does spiffeh scum need to lurk instead of do shit, i dont remember him being bad.
because he doesn't like playing scum and i could see him lurking as scum in this playerlist

your criticism sucks
Can someone confirm/deny this for me?
One man's trash talk is another man's treasure talk.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 384, Imperium wrote:
In post 240, Spiffeh wrote:I can buy voting for me because I have done like nothing so far but actually scum reading what I have done doesn't make sense to me.
I don't actually understand this perspective - could you expand on it a bit? I'm guessing that voting this stage is fine because pressure but having you as a scumread isn't fine even though it essentially accomplishes the same thing?
Because I am objectively able to recognize when I have done something worthy of being scum read (never) and I especially feel that this is the case here.

The way mastina presented her read on me was as if it was a done fucking deal that I'm scum, and I felt that was a ridiculous conclusion to make and I struggle to see how she can come to that conclusion so easily based on what I had done at that point.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

maxwell read the thread and be a better player :3
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:30 am

Post by camn »

In post 409, camn wrote:HEY spiffeh!
Is it tomorrow yet? Cuz I think it's time for you to start talking.
Why are you waiting for those people to post?
What happens when they do?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 474, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Do I have to explain why this is scummy or do you get it
explain why this is scummy
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Spiff isnt that just how mastina is like, all the time
Yeah its ridiculous to be on the wrong side of it trust me and I havent rly figured out how to deal w mastina as a player yet and probs never will but its w/e

Pedit Ginngie Stop making pointless posts its obvious ive read the thread, do you think im scum or do you think im bad
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 283, Ginngie wrote:Forgot to say, only reason I don't wish to join the wagon is because the dude says he's sick so it's not like a wagon will change anything, a few days from now when things get heated then we'll see.
Right after the post where she overanalyzes my tone and word choice she makes sure to explain why there was no vote there before someone else can ask
From someone who voted herself and then only later explained it was a 'statement' its care abt how she looks that doesnt jive w the rest of the persona shes crafted this game
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 476, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 471, Heartless wrote:
In post 459, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Why does spiffeh scum need to lurk instead of do shit, i dont remember him being bad.
because he doesn't like playing scum and i could see him lurking as scum in this playerlist

your criticism sucks
Can someone confirm/deny this for me?
from the scum pt of biochem

Subject: BIOCHEMISTRY [bad stuff pt]
Spiffeh wrote:Gdi of course I roll scum

I'm taking the bottom fakeclaim because it correlates with my role.

Remember not to slip about knowledge of other neighborhoods/scumbuddies that are in them.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 481, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Pedit Ginngie Stop making pointless posts its obvious ive read the thread, do you think im scum or do you think im bad
If you read the thread you would know that Nacho and mastina town read me, most importantly mastina.

I'm confirmed town ya dingus

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 402, Imperium wrote:He certainly wasn't before but he lost a good deal of his cool since he got that award.
What does this even mean?

I have like 2-3 completed town games since winning that award and I didn't play AWFULLY in them

Maybe not Paragon worthy but it's a hard title to live up to :(
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Heartless can u connect that with Spiffeh's play in the game thread of biochem bc mentioning once that hes annoyed he rolled scum isnt the same thing as disliking playing scum all the time or shying away from providing content (which from skimming his iso in biochem he didnt do???)

Can someone else give actual evidence Spiff likes to avoid content as scum
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 484, Ginngie wrote:
In post 481, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Pedit Ginngie Stop making pointless posts its obvious ive read the thread, do you think im scum or do you think im bad
If you read the thread you would know that Nacho and mastina town read me, most importantly mastina.

Who cares?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Prism »

In post 484, Ginngie wrote:If you read the thread you would know that Nacho and mastina town read me, most importantly mastina.

Good luck when they die and suddenly you find yourself getting mislynched because this is what you've been doing all game.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 487, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 484, Ginngie wrote:

Who cares?
why don't you?

Why do you not want to hear what sounds like strong evidence pointing to someone being town?

Wouldn't the townie thing be to want to correctly sort slots instead of just push a narrative and ignore anything that counters that?

Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 409, camn wrote:Why are you waiting for those people to post?
What happens when they do?
Tammy and TTH (and Antihero I guess but he had already posted) are players with town games I greatly respect and can usually keep me grounded when I connect with them.

I am also able to easily identify when both of them are town and they are usually priority sorts. Unfortunately, neither have them has been overly active (TTH does have some stuff that I haven't read into yet).

Again I will reiterate that Tammy's level of engagement will be the easiest way for me to sort Imperium. She hates rolling scum probably more than I do, to the point where her level of engagement and enthusiasm is visibly different. So anyone saying to stop using "real life" when trying to read them can shove it, that has nothing to do with it.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:Tammy and TTH (and Antihero I guess but he had already posted) are players with town games I greatly respect
Nacho too I've just been town with him like twice ever so he's not as applicable
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:45 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

Gin: What I dont care about is you telling me nacho and mastina TRing you makes you town or telling me to accept it as gospel just because
I dont know anything about your relationship and I dont care to chase it down, if all you can do is hide behind them and gloat then youve given me no reason to care

I checked out Prisms TR on you and if its legit then their prediction in sounds like it could be correct and I can then see why I find your play in this game a little annoying and a lot difficult to read

And to let u know I aint mad despite how Im typing heres a :P
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 486, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Heartless can u connect that with Spiffeh's play in the game thread of biochem bc mentioning once that hes annoyed he rolled scum isnt the same thing as disliking playing scum all the time or shying away from providing content (which from skimming his iso in biochem he didnt do???)

Can someone else give actual evidence Spiff likes to avoid content as scum
i think we've gotten off track of what's actually going on here

i'm not scumcasing spiffeh. YOUR argument is "spiffeh as scum would NEVER lurk, ergo town and WAGONZ SUCKS SO MANY BALLLLZZZZ" and i'm providing evidence for an attitude he may have that may cause him to lurk as scum. unless YOU have a well established pattern of "spiffeh lurks--> town, spiffeh posts ---> scum" i still think the criticism of the spiffeh wagon on that basis is unwarranted and over-the-top

(also, for what it's worth, spiffeh's activity did take a nosedive after a while in biochem though that could be because it looked like scum was going to lose at one point and we were in the middle of finals season for a time so too many confounding factors to say)
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:47 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 490, Spiffeh wrote:Again I will reiterate that Tammy's level of engagement will be the easiest way for me to sort Imperium. She hates rolling scum probably more than I do, to the point where her level of engagement and enthusiasm is visibly different. So anyone saying to stop using "real life" when trying to read them can shove it, that has nothing to do with it.
While I didnt rly doubt it this does put to bed any lingering thoughts about how Spiffeh feels about playing scum
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I like Prism
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 459, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 427, camn wrote:Why is it reasonable?
It seems like an arbitrary excuse to lurk, and I would bet $1 he doesn't actually have shiz to say after they 'weigh in', which, especially considering they are both HALVES OF A HYDRA. It may or may not ever happen.. or maybe already has happened... and we don't even get to know.

SO, like, wtf.
Why does spiffeh scum need to lurk instead of do shit, i dont remember him being bad.
Anyway that wagon sucks

Pedit oh hi
i misremembered you didn't explicitly call spiffeh town so strike that part rest of my previous post stands
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 493, Heartless wrote:i think we've gotten off track of what's actually going on here

i'm not scumcasing spiffeh. YOUR argument is "spiffeh as scum would NEVER lurk, ergo town and WAGONZ SUCKS SO MANY BALLLLZZZZ" and i'm providing evidence for an attitude he may have that may cause him to lurk as scum. unless YOU have a well established pattern of "spiffeh lurks--> town, spiffeh posts ---> scum" i still think the criticism of the spiffeh wagon on that basis is unwarranted and over-the-top

(also, for what it's worth, spiffeh's activity did take a nosedive after a while in biochem though that could be because it looked like scum was going to lose at one point and we were in the middle of finals season for a time so too many confounding factors to say)
Thats not really my argument, I dont know Spiffehs meta enough to make any statements about that

Spiffeh also isnt lurking here or scared of posting content, if he was there wouldnt have been several posts complaining about the state of the game and what he's waiting for
Thats what Im arguing against
I still dont find any part of the wagon compelling and id only listen to a meta lurking argument later in the game anyway
MaxwellPuckett
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
MaxwellPuckett
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MaxwellPuckett »

In post 496, Heartless wrote:i misremembered you didn't explicitly call spiffeh town so strike that part rest of my previous post stands
Ill put it another way
When someone gets wagoned for
[redacted]
reasons, town and scum act the same way and its with annoyance
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 497, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Spiffeh also isnt lurking here or scared of posting content, if he was there wouldnt have been several posts complaining about the state of the game and what he's waiting for
i consider several posts complaining about gamestate and what he's waiting for to be lurking

call it "active lurking" if you're hung up on semantics
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”