Newbie 1815: Prisons [Endgame]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Man With a Plan
Man With a Plan
Townie
Man With a Plan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Man With a Plan »

In post 267, Madtatters wrote:
In post 258, Man With a Plan wrote:Damn. My wifi is back, finally. It's still day? Thought we'd be going night by now so I can at least get a kill (if my teammate agrees of course).
in this day and age, i thought everyone would have access to cell phone data and/or a library
Since when did your reality comprise objective reality? I must have missed that note somewhere.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

it
is
poor form to question real life reasons when it comes to the game, but your activity is nonetheless shit, you should've left vla if you knew you weren't gonna have access and you haven't produced any content at all yet, not to mention the last post in which you gamethrew hard (regardless of alignment)

i'd say at least one of those is worst form than questioning rl

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@mwap regardless of alignment you shouldn't make posts like that. If you're town you're muddying the waters for your fellow townies, and if you're scum you're claiming scum. Neither alignment does that work toward your win condition.

Do you have any reads?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Man With a Plan
Man With a Plan
Townie
Man With a Plan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:24 pm

In post 276, osuka wrote:it
is
poor form to question real life reasons when it comes to the game, but your activity is nonetheless shit, you should've left vla if you knew you weren't gonna have access and you haven't produced any content at all yet, not to mention the last post in which you gamethrew hard (regardless of alignment)

I'm glad we disagree. Real life will always > e-life. Which says more about you lot than I.
Man With a Plan
Man With a Plan
Townie
Man With a Plan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

is

Produce content? I'm not FouseyTube, nor do I owe you or anyone else anything. You're free to have an opinion, but all this gibberish about "gamethrowing" (which I won't bother discussing because
a:
don't know what that means and
b:
isn't the point of my post). You'll have to deal with me having better things to do. Unless you plan to somehow
make
me spend stretches of time here that you deem appropriate. Which I doubt you'll be able to do. I'm cool, but you won't come at me sideways. I don't play that. Best come correct when you come to me.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 267, Madtatters wrote:
In post 258, Man With a Plan wrote:Damn. My wifi is back, finally. It's still day? Thought we'd be going night by now so I can at least get a kill (if my teammate agrees of course).
in this day and age, i thought everyone would have access to cell phone data and/or a library
is that all ur gonna say? like. just a comment on his wifi access? did u not read the entire post?

wtf is this game

pedit: *facepalm*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

bruh are u even gonna play the game? like u havent commented on anything thats happened? why did u sign up?

@mwap
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 278, Man With a Plan wrote:
is

I'm glad we disagree. Real life will always > e-life. Which says more about you lot than I.
that's the opposite of what i said

are you incapable of comprehending text

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 279, Man With a Plan wrote:
is

Produce content? I'm not FouseyTube, nor do I owe you or anyone else anything. You're free to have an opinion, but all this gibberish about "gamethrowing" (which I won't bother discussing because
a:
b:
isn't the point of my post). You'll have to deal with me having better things to do. Unless you plan to somehow
make
me spend stretches of time here that you deem appropriate. Which I doubt you'll be able to do. I'm cool, but you won't come at me sideways. I don't play that. Best come correct when you come to me.
since you don't seem to know what the fuck you're talking about, let me explain myself a bit further as the concepts that i originally deemed to be blatantly obvious are, very obviously, not.

googling gamethrowing is a good place to start if you have absolutely no clue what it is. If you are not devoid of language skills, however, then you might be able to guess that it is the act of "throwing" a game; playing to lose. Picking on the way people put out ideas is not only bad for your argument, but it also makes you look fucking stupid

you're all pissy because you don't wanna play the game and you're fucking it up for the people who do. you're inactive, you're playing against your win condition and you're in general just being a fuck towards other players, presumably because you feel personally attacked in a game that's uncomfortable for everyone 90% of the time.

you don't owe me anything but I don't owe you anything either and you be as much of an ass as you want. but trust me, I know how to be worse

DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

VOTE: Man With a Plan

Claiming scum is a fucking policy lynch.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

My biggest gripe is this lynch gives us the least amount of info, as he barely has any posts and I don't see any associative tells. But I doubt we're gonna get a lot of info from this slot anyway
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 12
  • Man With a Plan
    - 3 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul, DoctorPepper )
    L- 2

Madtatters
    ------ 1 ( aphix )
    L- 4

osuka
    ----------- 1 ( Madtatters )
    L- 4

DoctorPepper
    ---- 1 ( JaeReed )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Ciara24, Man With A Plan, hi im yakko )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-17 16:47:00)
FOS COUNT 1 . 12
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul )
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 ( DoctorPepper )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 6 ( hi im yakko, JaeReed, Madtatters, Man With A Plan, aphix, Ciara24 )
GTKAS
| here.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Yeah I'm really happy with my vote being on DP.
He's not even trying to read for alignment.
What's the scum motivation in MWAP making that comment? It's more likely a gambit for reactions, which while bad play, is more likely to come from town who feels the need to get something more tangible going to get reads off of. (inb4 mwap flips scum and I look like a fool)
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 280, NotTheRealPaul wrote:wtf is this game

Man With a Plan
Man With a Plan
Townie
Man With a Plan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

In post 283, osuka wrote:
is

a:
b:
make
since you don't seem to know what the fuck you're talking about, let me explain myself a bit further as the concepts that i originally deemed to be blatantly obvious are, very obviously, not.

googling gamethrowing is a good place to start if you have absolutely no clue what it is. If you are not devoid of language skills, however, then you might be able to guess that it is the act of "throwing" a game; playing to lose. Picking on the way people put out ideas is not only bad for your argument, but it also makes you look fucking stupid

you're all pissy because you don't wanna play the game and you're fucking it up for the people who do. you're inactive, you're playing against your win condition and you're in general just being a fuck towards other players, presumably because you feel personally attacked in a game that's uncomfortable for everyone 90% of the time.

you don't owe me anything but I don't owe you anything either and you be as much of an ass as you want. but trust me, I know how to be worse
I knew dudes like you in high school. They didn't last long, and I can tell you were an invisible in high school as well. Now that you got a keyboard in your room, you think you gangsta or something. Well let me tell you something, punk: Put on your reading glasses and try to keep up. You seem a little slow, so I'll spell it out for you. I don't give a FUCK what you're on about. I won't bother discussing the gamethrowing angle because, as stated previously, I do not know nor care to know what it is, or how it relates to this conversation.

I'm the one who's pissy, yet you're triggered because you think I owe your insipid ass "quality content". You want quality content? Go watch youtube. I'm not here to please you. You're just some kid hundreds of miles away from me on the internet, running his mouth because he knows the chances of getting his shit split is minimal. You think you're cool because you can "be worse" online. Okay, Kirito. You go right on ahead and let this whole site know how badass you are on a forum for a game of Mafia/Werewolf. Keep projecting your insecurities as well by telling me how I feel (things that you're not even 1% correct about, by the way).

Meanwhile, I'll keep improving and living in real life, where I don't feel as though the world owes me shit because I'm some dweeb with an ego the size of Texas.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 287, JaeReed wrote:Yeah I'm really happy with my vote being on DP.
He's not even trying to read for alignment.
What's the scum motivation in MWAP making that comment? It's more likely a gambit for reactions, which while bad play, is more likely to come from town who feels the need to get something more tangible going to get reads off of. (inb4 mwap flips scum and I look like a fool)
What's the town motivation? Exactly how does this help town?
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Jae, stop acting like anyone but MWAP should or will be lynched this day. It's a clear policy lynch that should happen at this point. I think he's going to flip town but I don't think saying he's playing a gambit is worth while, or helpful and if you think any of it's true you should fee bad. He's trolling the game. That's it. Now, could it have been better earlier that people tried to engage him instead of piling on shit for his lack of contribution, possibly, but I don't see that being fixed now.

VOTE: MWAP

Fuck I hate policy lynching. Hell I normally at least give someone three games before I refuse to play with them, but I doubt mods are going to do anything about his play here so ... Solve it my way.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Madtatters »

In post 283, osuka wrote:
is

a:
b:
make

I agree with Osuka here. MWAP, you've barely posted at all, and the posting you've done is the past 48 hr is being evident of gamethrowing. We'd rather you just stop playing and have the mods replace you with someone who does or actually play. I didn't really have a reason to vote.

Thanks for elaborating, Osuka. I with you on this one.

VOTE: ManWithAPlan
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 289, Man With a Plan wrote:I knew dudes like you in high school. They didn't last long, and I can tell you were an invisible in high school as well. Now that you got a keyboard in your room, you think you gangsta or something. Well let me tell you something, punk: Put on your reading glasses and try to keep up. You seem a little slow, so I'll spell it out for you. I don't give a FUCK what you're on about. I won't bother discussing the gamethrowing angle because, as stated previously, I do not know nor care to know what it is, or how it relates to this conversation.

I'm the one who's pissy, yet you're triggered because you think I owe your insipid ass "quality content". You want quality content? Go watch youtube. I'm not here to please you. You're just some kid hundreds of miles away from me on the internet, running his mouth because he knows the chances of getting his shit split is minimal. You think you're cool because you can "be worse" online. Okay, Kirito. You go right on ahead and let this whole site know how badass you are on a forum for a game of Mafia/Werewolf. Keep projecting your insecurities as well by telling me how I feel (things that you're not even 1% correct about, by the way).

Meanwhile, I'll keep improving and living in real life, where I don't feel as though the world owes me shit because I'm some dweeb with an ego the size of Texas.
i'll stop responding after this because i don't want the game to devolve into a worse shitshow than the one it is right now, but I just wanna draw attention to the fact that you're calling me gangsta and punk, and saying that i'm a badass on the internet - but you're the one who started it with the personal insults back in 278-279. you know nothing about me and the only one who's making an ass of themselves here is you

I'm just pissed because i come here during my free time to have fun and i expect other players to put a minimal amount of effort into the game and to respect the rest of the playerbase, both of which you didn't do and aren't doing

pedit: and there goes the hammer

JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1, Alisae wrote:
>
Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I am fragile.
Can we chill on the personal attacks, please?

MWAP do you have any reads?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
  • Man With a Plan
    - 5 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul, DoctorPepper, aphix, madtatters )
    Lynch

DoctorPepper
    ---- 1 ( JaeReed )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Ciara24, Man With A Plan, hi im yakko )
FOS COUNT 1 . 13
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 ( DoctorPepper )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 6 ( hi im yakko, JaeReed, Madtatters, Man With A Plan, aphix, Ciara24 )
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

M
a
n
w
i
t
h
A
P
l
a
n
c
r
i
e
d
f
o
r
h
e
l
p
(
o
r
w
a
s
l
y
n
c
h
e
d
D
a
y
)
S
h
e
w
a
s
a
Citizen

N
i
g
h
t
e
n
d
s
i
n
(expired on 2017-08-14 20:11:58)
P
l
e
a
s
e
s
e
n
d
i
n
a
l
l
a
c
t
i
o
n
s
(
i
f
a
n
y
)
b
y
t
h
e
n
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

O
h
w
a
i
t
I
f
o
r
g
o
t

F
r
e
e
z
i
n
g
d
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
u
n
t
i
l
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
i
s
f
o
u
n
d
f
o
r
h
i
i
m
y
a
k
k
o
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

T
h
e
s
e
a
r
e
t
h
e
D
a
y
V
C
s
!

I
'
l
l
u
p
d
a
t
e
t
h
e
m
w
i
t
h
f
l
i
p
s
a
s
t
h
e
g
a
m
e
g
o
e
s
a
l
o
n
g
!

T
h
e
s
e
W
I
L
L
h
a
v
e
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
i
n
t
h
e
m
s
o
f
u
t
u
r
e
r
e
a
d
e
r
s
s
h
o
u
l
d
n
o
t
r
e
a
d
t
h
e
m
u
n
l
e
s
s
t
h
e
y
w
a
n
t
t
o
b
e
s
p
o
i
l
e
d
Spoiler: Day 1 VCs. SPOILERS ARE BELOW. OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK
In post 4, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 1

• Not Voting
    - 9 ( Everyone )
FOS COUNT 1 . 1

• Not FoS'ing
    - 9 ( Everyone )
In post 27, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 2
  • osuka
    ---------- 3 ( hi im yakko, JaeReed, NotTheRealPaul )
    L- 2

NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 (
DoctorPepper
, osuka )
L- 3

Not Voting
----- 4 ( Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 2
  • NotTheRealPaul

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 (
DoctorPepper
, hi im yakko, JaeReed, Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 57, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 3
  • osuka
    ---------- 3 ( hi im yakko, JaeReed, NotTheRealPaul )
    L- 2

NotTheRealPaul
    - 3 (
DoctorPepper
, osuka, Icibalus )
L- 2

Not Voting
----- 4 ( Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24 )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 3
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Icibalus
    ------- 1 ( Icibalus )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 (
DoctorPepper
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 76, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 4
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 3 (
DoctorPepper
, osuka, Icibalus )
L- 2

osuka
---------- 1 ( hi im yakko )
L- 4

JaeReed
-------- 1 ( NotTheRealPaul )
L- 4

Not Voting
----- 4 ( Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24, JaeReed )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 4
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Icibalus
    ------- 1 ( Icibalus )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 (
DoctorPepper
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 100, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 5
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 3 (
DoctorPepper
, osuka, Icibalus )
L- 2

osuka
L- 4

JaeReed
-------- 1 ( NotTheRealPaul )
L- 4

Not Voting
----- 4 ( Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24, JaeReed )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 5
  • NotTheRealPaul

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 (
DoctorPepper
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 129, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 6
  • Madtatters
    ----- 2 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul )
    L- 3

osuka
    L- 4

Icibalus
    ------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

Not Voting
----- 5 ( Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24, JaeReed, Icibalus )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 6
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
---- 6 ( hi im yakko, JaeReed, Madtatters,
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 153, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 7
  • Madtatters
    ----- 3 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul, Icibalus )
    L- 2

Icibalus
    ------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

DoctorPepper
[/b]
[/font]--- 1 ( hi im yakko )
L- 4

osuka
---------- 1 ( Madtatters )
L- 4

Not Voting
----- 3 (
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24, JaeReed )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 7
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 176, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 8
Man With a Plan
[/b]
- 2 ( JaeReed, osuka )
L- 3

Madtatters
------ 1 ( Icibalus )
L- 4

Icibalus
-------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

DoctorPepper
[/b]
[/font]---- 1 ( hi im yakko )
L- 4

osuka
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 (
Man With a Plan
, Ciara24, NotTheRealPaul )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 8
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 202, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 9
Man With a Plan
[/b]
- 3 ( JaeReed, osuka, NotTheRealPaul )
L- 2

Madtatters
------ 1 ( Icibalus )
L- 4

Icibalus
-------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

osuka
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 ( Ciara24,
Man With a Plan
, hi im yakko )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 9
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 226, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 10
Man With a Plan
[/b]
L- 3

Madtatters
------ 1 ( Icibalus )
L- 4

Icibalus
-------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

osuka
L- 4

DoctorPepper
[/b]
[/font]---- 1 ( JaeReed )
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 ( Ciara24,
Man With a Plan
, hi im yakko )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 10
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, Icibalus, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 250, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 11
Man With a Plan
[/b]
L- 3

Madtatters
------ 1 ( aphix )
L- 4

aphix
----------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)
L- 4

osuka
L- 4

DoctorPepper
[/b]
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 ( Ciara24,
Man With a Plan
, hi im yakko )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 11
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, aphix, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 286, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 12
Man With a Plan
[/b]
- 3 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul,
DoctorPepper
)
L- 2

Madtatters
------ 1 ( aphix )
L- 4

osuka
L- 4

DoctorPepper
[/b]
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 ( Ciara24,
Man With a Plan
, hi im yakko )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 12
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, aphix, Ciara24 )

[/list]
In post 295, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
Man With a Plan
[/b]
- 5 ( osuka, NotTheRealPaul,
DoctorPepper
, aphix, madtatters )
Lynch

DoctorPepper
[/b]
L- 4

Not Voting
------ 3 ( Ciara24,
Man With a Plan
, hi im yakko )

[/list]
FOS COUNT 1 . 13
  • NotTheRealPaul
    Osuka
    ---------- 1 (
DoctorPepper
)

Not FoS'ing
Man With a Plan
, aphix, Ciara24 )

[/list]
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Alisae »

S
k