Mini 1936: Yume's Cutsie U-Pick (Town Win!)

Scott and Ramona
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Scott and Ramona
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Scott and Ramona »

Yes!

- Scott
Hydra of Chickadee and Lil Uzi Vert
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 264, Dioscuri wrote:VOTE: RR
Yeah, I can't count this.

Please remember that you are allowed to use Usernames in votes!
I need to know who you are voting for from more than just post context!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: LUV

why do u have to be so ruuude

don't you know i'm human tooo
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Dioscuri
Dioscuri
Goon
Dioscuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Dioscuri »

In post 276, Aristophanes wrote:[quote="In post 264, Dioscuri
Yeah, I can't count this.

Please remember that you are allowed to use Usernames in votes!
I need to know who you are voting for from more than just post context!
[/quote]

But I'm lazy :(
yeah i gotcha tho
Radical Rat wrote:
In post 264, Dioscuri wrote: rat v
yume
v btw
What does this mean?
soulreading you two villagery

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 274, Radical Rat wrote:
yume
v btw
What does this mean?
I indicated that "yume" went against the post restriction by colouring the infraction.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Dioscuri
Dioscuri
Goon
Dioscuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Dioscuri »

In post 279, Aristophanes wrote:
yume
v btw
What does this mean?
I indicated that "yume" went against the post restriction by colouring the infraction.
I think he asked what the "v"s meant
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 280, Dioscuri wrote:
yume
v btw
What does this mean?
Yep.
Thanks for answering though, my philosophizin' moderatin' friend!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 281, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 280, Dioscuri wrote:
yume
v btw
What does this mean?
Yep.
Thanks for answering though, my philosophizin' moderatin' friend!
Oh... :facepalm:

My pleasure anyway though! XD
- Jingle
Dioscuri
Dioscuri
Goon
Dioscuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Dioscuri »

Woodpeckers
Alis
Ray
Var
Naenae
Ruby
SR
Komaeda
Annie
Jaune
Sheep
Rat

to keep a list of nicknames in order of the playerlist
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Masthead needs to calm the fuck down. This is the first post I'm making in the game thread, because the last time I refreshed it was still on page one.

If you're going to pull this shit where you just handwave and declare we're scum all game without any reason, then just fucking say so now so we can check out. We're not scum and I'm not going to dump a bunch of time into this game when you didn't even have the respect for me to have a proper real and meaningful talk with me after wasting weeks of my time, in a way which was particularly
devastating
to me, even with the modfather mediating. I'm simply not going to put up with that sort of bullshit again. The only reason we're in this game as a hydra instead of just Cerb alone, given that you are, is because the Yummiest player ever is here and happens to be one of our favorite people. They outweigh putting up with your nonsense, basically. Ever since SMITE, you have had a "gut" reason to call me scum, whether in or out of hydra, in every game we played together. You got lucky once. Try and learn something from that track record. I mean FFS I haven't even posted yet and you're pulling your usual shit.

To the sane among you: I just now had a chance to talk to Cerb about our role and I feel that we should claim a little: We have negative utility built into our role. Targeting us will never return information about us. It's not ascetic and it has a really weird name. It's totally related to our flavor (Which Cerb will hate me forever and ever and ever for making us choose as one of our choices) and it will make sense whenever we flip. We talked about not claiming it and seeing if we could have someone out a result on us and get everyone to commit to not having done it, and then out the liar, but this is a mini and I think it's far more likely it would not help at all and so it's better to put it out there so we don't lose utility elsewhere.

~D

P-Edit: Just to highlight how fucking bullshit Masthead is ... Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument, and yet this is my first post. It's literally impossible for Masthead's claim to be true because I haven't posted word fucking one until this post. Way to fucking prove my point for me.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by The Wood Cutters »

In post 283, Dioscuri wrote:Woodpeckers
Ruby
Oh.
When people say Ruby they don't mean me. :facepalm:
WELL THAT MAKES THINGS AWKWARD
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:26 pm

In post 284, Reasonably Rational wrote:Masthead needs to calm the fuck down. This is the first post I'm making in the game thread, because the last time I refreshed it was still on page one.

If you're going to pull this shit where you just handwave and declare we're scum all game without any reason, then just fucking say so now so we can check out. We're not scum and I'm not going to dump a bunch of time into this game when you didn't even have the respect for me to have a proper real and meaningful talk with me after wasting weeks of my time, in a way which was particularly
devastating
to me, even with the modfather mediating. I'm simply not going to put up with that sort of bullshit again. The only reason we're in this game as a hydra instead of just Cerb alone, given that you are, is because the Yummiest player ever is here and happens to be one of our favorite people. They outweigh putting up with your nonsense, basically. Ever since SMITE, you have had a "gut" reason to call me scum, whether in or out of hydra, in every game we played together. You got lucky once. Try and learn something from that track record. I mean FFS I haven't even posted yet and you're pulling your usual shit.

To the sane among you: I just now had a chance to talk to Cerb about our role and I feel that we should claim a little: We have negative utility built into our role. Targeting us will never return information about us. It's not ascetic and it has a really weird name. It's totally related to our flavor (Which Cerb will hate me forever and ever and ever for making us choose as one of our choices) and it will make sense whenever we flip. We talked about not claiming it and seeing if we could have someone out a result on us and get everyone to commit to not having done it, and then out the liar, but this is a mini and I think it's far more likely it would not help at all and so it's better to put it out there so we don't lose utility elsewhere.

~D

P-Edit: Just to highlight how fucking bullshit Masthead is ... Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument, and yet this is my first post. It's literally impossible for Masthead's claim to be true because I haven't posted word fucking one until this post. Way to fucking prove my point for me.
RC, do ya thing
Sappho
Sappho
Townie
Sappho
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Sappho »

In post 284, Reasonably Rational wrote:P-Edit: Just to highlight how fucking bullshit Masthead is ... Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument, and yet this is my first post. It's literally impossible for Masthead's claim to be true because I haven't posted word fucking one until this post. Way to fucking prove my point for me.
Lover was talking about Rat + Hellhound, not both heads of your hydra.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:27 pm

What's my thing?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 288, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's my thing?
you said
drixx
was an easy read in sitechat

Strike #1 for The Wood Cutters!
Last edited by Aristophanes on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 289, The Wood Cutters wrote:
you said drixx was an easy read in sitechat
FUCK :evil:
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

This is actually annoying :igmeou:
Dioscuri
Dioscuri
Goon
Dioscuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Dioscuri »

gonna call Alis Karen from now on for the memes lolol
Reasonably Rational wrote:Masthead needs to calm the fuck down. This is the first post I'm making in the game thread, because the last time I refreshed it was still on page one.

devastating

~D

the nicknames make this post unreadable aaaaaaaaaaaa

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:29 pm

That's different from saying that Drizzit is literally Totus and I auto read them.

And yeah, nicknames make me sad.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:30 pm

okay

\o/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:31 pm

I think that they might be scum but they aren't S&R level or TWC level right now
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:36 pm

In post 284, Reasonably Rational wrote:you didn't even have the respect for me to have a proper real and meaningful talk with me after wasting weeks of my time, in a way which was particularly
devastating
to me, even with the modfather mediating.
We had our talk?

Like.

I was under the impression that our talk in there was resolved--not exactly there, but immediately following in Civilization Mafia where you were my scumbuddy. We kept conversing there instead of the topic V gave us and it felt worked out.
I mean FFS I haven't even posted yet and you're pulling your usual shit.
I also have a near-perfect record in reading Cerb.
Not you, Cerb.
Cerb plays differently in a hydra than out of one sure yeah.

But I don't give a damn about what you've contributed--I'm scumreading him because this is him as scum.

You can be mad at me all you like for scumreading your slot but it has absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with me just knowing that Cerb is scum. Regardless of your alignment I probably wouldn't be scumreading you if it were just you right now! Town, scum. You as just you I'm not going to claim I can read. But you
aren't
in this game solo. You're part of a hydra. And my scumread comes from your hydra partner.

And I'm not going to apologize for a scumread, especially not one which is right.
To the sane among you: I just now had a chance to talk to Cerb about our role and I feel that we should claim a little: We have negative utility built into our role. Targeting us will never return information about us. It's not ascetic and it has a really weird name.
Oh I know you well enough to know you're not lying about your roleclaim here.

But I flat-out am basically counterclaiming you here and think this is you having the scum counterpart to our role.
Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument
Someone didn't read my post correctly! There are two RRs in this game. One is your hydra. The other is the player I call The OTHER RR. BOTH slots, Cerb from YOUR RR, and the OTHER RR, have interacted with RC. I said absolutely nothing about you.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:37 pm

Spoiler:
In post 296, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 284, Reasonably Rational wrote:you didn't even have the respect for me to have a proper real and meaningful talk with me after wasting weeks of my time, in a way which was particularly
devastating
to me, even with the modfather mediating.
We had our talk?

Like.

I was under the impression that our talk in there was resolved--not exactly there, but immediately following in Civilization Mafia where you were my scumbuddy. We kept conversing there instead of the topic V gave us and it felt worked out.
I mean FFS I haven't even posted yet and you're pulling your usual shit.
I also have a near-perfect record in reading Cerb.
Not you, Cerb.
Cerb plays differently in a hydra than out of one sure yeah.

But I don't give a damn about what you've contributed--I'm scumreading him because this is him as scum.

You can be mad at me all you like for scumreading your slot but it has absolutely nothing to do with you and everything to do with me just knowing that Cerb is scum. Regardless of your alignment I probably wouldn't be scumreading you if it were just you right now! Town, scum. You as just you I'm not going to claim I can read. But you
aren't
in this game solo. You're part of a hydra. And my scumread comes from your hydra partner.

And I'm not going to apologize for a scumread, especially not one which is right.
To the sane among you: I just now had a chance to talk to Cerb about our role and I feel that we should claim a little: We have negative utility built into our role. Targeting us will never return information about us. It's not ascetic and it has a really weird name.
Oh I know you well enough to know you're not lying about your roleclaim here.

But I flat-out am basically counterclaiming you here and think this is you having the scum counterpart to our role.
Masthead claims to scum read us because of how BOTH of us have responded to TheBrightestInstrument
Someone didn't read my post correctly! There are two RRs in this game. One is your hydra. The other is the player I call The OTHER RR. BOTH slots, Cerb from YOUR RR, and the OTHER RR, have interacted with RC. I said absolutely nothing about you.
:!:
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:38 pm

In post 290, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 289, The Wood Cutters wrote:
you said drixx was an easy read in sitechat
FUCK :evil:
It's okay just call him something generic like Dr. Doom. :P
(And no Dr. Doom that's not a name I choose out of a scumread on you I'd call you Dr. Doom even if you were my strongest townread just because it's the name I thought of for calling your something. :P Your name doesn't exactly nick very well unlike Cerb.)
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Yes I know I am a moron sometimes. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”