Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 672, Korts wrote:Wtf

Did you guys really run up another PR to a claim, when Vecna is obviously just trying to bullshit himself out of a corner?
So what youre really saying is that an uncc'd verifiable town PR should be lynched without any counter-wagon whatsoever?

Stating im trying to bullshit my way out of a corner is really a wonderfull generic statement to make, but im starting to feel more and more that youre actually indeed just ignoring anything I have to say because youve already made up your mind.

In what world would a town PR in my position not be trying to talk himself out of getting lynched? You'd prefer if your town PR's in all your games would always just lay down and die?

Id like to see a proper gamestate post from you before deadline. One where you analyze stuff beyond my slot. If im scum, then who is currently bussing me? Who is protecting me?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Massive

Flashwagon this please
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:14 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Vecna what do you think about Grendel and Eddie
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Vecna »

I guess its possible that theyre white-knighting/pocketing me, but their posts defending me seemed pretty well thought out overall. Overall theyre both weak-moderate townleans and I wouldnt really wanna wagon them today.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Korts »

In post 675, Vecna wrote:In what world would a town PR in my position not be trying to talk himself out of getting lynched? You'd prefer if your town PR's in all your games would always just lay down and die?
Nah it's not
that
you claimed a PR, it's all the stuff that led to you claiming that let me know that you were caught, and you were trying all manner of bullshit fallacies in an effort to cope with the sudden attention. Jailkeeper is a relatively safe claim for scum - it really isn't confirmable, unless you mean blocking Tchill, at which point
nothing happens
, which will mean nothing, because Tchill is also not confirmed.

I would not prefer my town PRs to lay down and die. I do welcome scum suddenly imploding, and the PR claim does not fool me for one second.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Korts »

Enough fooling around with other wagons, guys. For anyone who needs a reminder, go reread Vecna from Tchill's claim onward. How is the PR claim believable after all that implosion?
scumchat never die
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 680, Korts wrote:Enough fooling around with other wagons, guys. For anyone who needs a reminder, go reread Vecna from Tchill's claim onward. How is the PR claim believable after all that implosion?
Scum could easily claim jailkeeper to try and accuse me of a false claim after a night phase. I'm not buying the vecna claim. Mainly because of his reaction to my claim.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

jailkeepers sounds nice to fakeclaim when you're a roleblocker as scum :3
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Keep making up excuses to keep your vote on me guys. Better start preparing your stupid face for tomorrow though. But hey, im sure its all "my fault".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Vecna »

And for those still needing some convincing that im town and that Kort's has a really weird way of reasoning here;

Compare his response to my "implosion" and the way he totally ignores the fact that monkey just claimed after 3 votes, and makes a big deal of people "running him up".

Dont forget that later on, especially since he started scumeading Monkey early on, but when pressure built on that slot he suddenly started townreading the slot and defending it by attacking the people voting there.

VOTE: Monkey
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 am

I'm town. VOTE: Vecna
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

the day ends in 3 hours. if you dumbasses lynch a claimed jk over monkrys ate garbage... lmfao I was wrong about this being a good playerlkst. yes vecna could be scum, no he's not the correct lynch.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Kind of here; just woke up a bit ago and not really with it / pretty deflated overall for ~reasons~ but am here.

@Eddie it makes sense for monkey to ask me; I was just in his first newbie on site.

@monkey you can't just claim PR without specification; it's super sketchy because if you're scum you've literally just given yourself free room to suit your claim to whatever you want. I don't want you to fullclaim unless you need to but just don't claim like that in the future. If your role doesn't make sense with Vecna's then claim.

Don't understand how the game is completely dead at deadline and no one PMed RC for an extension. I'd probably suggest flashwagoning Assembler at this point but I don't know if we even have the votes for it.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yeah I'm legit disgusted that most of the game dodged ALL DAY. I'll literally vote anyone at this point we need a lynch. if you're town you should feel bad unless you have a very legitimate irl reason
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 680, Korts wrote:Enough fooling around with other wagons, guys. For anyone who needs a reminder, go reread Vecna from Tchill's claim onward. How is the PR claim believable after all that implosion?
In post 688, Eddie Cane wrote:yeah I'm legit disgusted that most of the game dodged ALL DAY. I'll literally vote anyone at this point we need a lynch. if you're town you should feel bad unless you have a very legitimate irl reason
Yeah we don't have have plurality here so we 100% need to maj.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Eddie, Vecna, 5 votes, you vote, 6 votes. go

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 pm

I don't know which roles doesn't make sense with JK. I'm not that knowledgeable about roles

Also, I PMed RC for an extension. It feels like scum is okay with the situation right now so I even doubt my Vecna vote.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:54 pm

because if scum is lynchable right now, I have no doubt they will extend
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 691, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I don't know which roles doesn't make sense with JK. I'm not that knowledgeable about roles
Also, I PMed RC for an extension. It feels like scum is okay with the situation right now so I even doubt my Vecna vote.
Yeah I was thinking that too; unless less than 4 town sent in the PM which feels pretty unbelievable? I don't know it is the Normal queue though.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 651, Eddie Cane wrote:14 hours get votes in

VOTE: monkey
In post 688, Eddie Cane wrote:yeah I'm legit disgusted that most of the game dodged ALL DAY. I'll literally vote anyone at this point we need a lynch. if you're town you should feel bad unless you have a very legitimate irl reason
It's scummy to say this and also have started a vanity wagon.

There's a wagon at L-2 yet you haven't moved your vote.

same play occurred with Cloudkicker in Ari's Days of Yore british Mafia for reference.

I'm off to dreamland

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by nancy »

@monkey don't think you ended up responding to this?
In post 415, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
nancy wrote:your read on Tchill is a little weird and I'd like it if you were able to lock down your stance on that
i will in a few.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Was it Eddie Cane's original thought that the scum didn't send an extension PM? Because that's a pretty sketchy thought out of nowhere. I didn't even think about that. It sorta feels like that's what he did.

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Let's flashwagon this?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll hammer vecna over a no lynch before deadline assuming someone l1s him. I'll be here. 3 hours is enough time. monkey wasn't really sanity wagon considering half the game had expressed will to vote him
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 696, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Was it Eddie Cane's original thought that the scum didn't send an extension PM? Because that's a pretty sketchy thought out of nowhere. I didn't even think about that. It sorta feels like that's what he did.

VOTE: Eddie Cane

Let's flashwagon this?
get your vote back on Vecna

humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Nancy can you please remind me? I'm on mobile and it's hard to scroll back and check to see what my mindset was back then. I'm sorta detached to the game since I lurked around because of work.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”