Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:26 am

Post by hebichan »

As for my case on you, You have been picking at extremely minute details that are completely pointless in order to look like you're "solving" , which is a very, very scum thing to do.

You are failing to give actual reads, just continued ATE, posturing, and overanalyzing.

You are posting quite a lot and committed to very, very little.

As for my case on spiffeh, It's not gut, but as it's not what I feel like pushing right now, I retain the right to hold it close to my chest.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:27 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3548, hebichan wrote:
In post 3547, TPFKAP wrote:0. Well, first of all, you are welcome https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
1. Would you please, kindly, with sugar on top, stop referring to what most people think and just engage me like a person? What is your case on Spiffeh, and what is your case on me? If it's just "gut", just say "it's gut."

2. Can It was amazing. Best part of the game 100%. All theater must require understandable reasons.

3. I have reads on almost every slot. Whom are you asking about?
1. I don't feel like engaging you like a person, it's more than you deserve.

2. It's not theater if it has understandable reasons

3. You know damn well who I am talking about unless you have extremely short memory.
lol, avoided every question. nice.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 am

Post by hebichan »

Hell you only started posting so much because we complained you were so inactive, and now your posts are about as empty of real, compelling content as can be.

All you've been doing is acting like a 5 year old.

"Why is the sky blue"

"Because of the ocean"

"Butttt whyyy?"
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 am

Post by hebichan »

I answered your read question in the next post.

I don't feel like #3 is deserving of an answer if you can't figure it out.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3550, hebichan wrote:As for my case on you, You have been picking at extremely minute details that are completely pointless in order to look like you're "solving" , which is a very, very scum thing to do.

You are failing to give actual reads, just continued ATE, posturing, and overanalyzing.

You are posting quite a lot and committed to very, very little.

As for my case on spiffeh, It's not gut, but as it's not what I feel like pushing right now, I retain the right to hold it close to my chest.

oh ok, here we go, THANK YOU.

I have given a SHIT LOAD of reads. you dont' have to agree or like them, you can even call them bullshit or scummy, but I've given reads.

"The devil is in the details." If I'm not supposed to look at the details, then what the hell am I supposed to look at?

I see patterns, I see relationships, I see motivations, I see distancing, I see OMGUS, I see a lot of stuff that I have shared with you all. I don't know what you expect if it isn't what I've been doing. As far as I can tell, you people just insult eachother and talk about meta until someone says the magic word and then you lynch someone and pretend like its the best you could have done.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3553, hebichan wrote:Hell you only started posting so much because we complained you were so inactive, and now your posts are about as empty of real, compelling content as can be.

All you've been doing is acting like a 5 year old.

"Why is the sky blue"

"Because of the ocean"

"Butttt whyyy?"
Bullshit! Who complained I was inactive? Quote it.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by TPFKAP »

Why is the sky blue? What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I've been told "quoting is useless." I've been told speculating about possible associations is useless. I think it was even implied that analyzing votes doesn't matter.

I have at least 2 people telling me that they are voting because of some kind of perceived consensus.

I don't know you folks. I am not "in" on the meta. I can't judge people based on how they have acted before, and I'm not going to go read past games to figure it out. I see things, I note them, I present my opinions and theories. That's all I can do.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3557, TPFKAP wrote:Why is the sky blue? What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I've been told "quoting is useless." I've been told speculating about possible associations is useless. I think it was even implied that analyzing votes doesn't matter.

I have at least 2 people telling me that they are voting because of some kind of perceived consensus.

I don't know you folks. I am not "in" on the meta. I can't judge people based on how they have acted before, and I'm not going to go read past games to figure it out. I see things, I note them, I present my opinions and theories. That's all I can do.
I'm not asking you to meta, I'm asking you not to go poke at the RVS, because it's pointless and won't lead anywhere, it's a classic scum move to make them look like they're actively playing the game.

I am not metaing on most of this game either. I haven't played with you, I haven't played with carca, I haven't played with Gerry.

I am scum reading you all based on your play. So stop acting like this is all meta, stop misrepresenting me, stop trying to deflect the arguments on yourself.

"I don't know you folks" is weaksauce.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 am

Post by hebichan »

Like, is there any lynch you want to see?

Is there any wagon you would like to support?

It's page 143, put your money where your mouth is and case someone.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:47 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3548, hebichan wrote:3. You know damn well who I am talking about unless you have extremely short memory.
I GUESS you mean Gork and Spiffeh? I asked because, like I said, I'm not sure.

I suspect that Spiffeh and Gork just had a huge blowup, on purpose, to distance their slots. Of course that's not a certainty. It is a theory. It could be wrong, but that's what I think.

Spiffeh was promising rereads. Why not just skim/chime in on the current page? Why postpone the ability of other players to read what you think? Scum do that.

Gork has been pushing hard on Carc, who I think is an easy scum mislynch. I suspect Gork may be scum.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3558, hebichan wrote:
In post 3557, TPFKAP wrote:Why is the sky blue? What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I'm not asking you to meta, I'm asking you not to go poke at the RVS, because it's pointless and won't lead anywhere, it's a classic scum move to make them look like they're actively playing the game.

I am not metaing on most of this game either. I haven't played with you, I haven't played with carca, I haven't played with Gerry.

I am scum reading you all based on your play. So stop acting like this is all meta, stop misrepresenting me, stop trying to deflect the arguments on yourself.

"I don't know you folks" is weaksauce.
Why are you worried about a question that I asked someone ELSE about their vote?

ISO me and point out where I'm not playing the game.

What parts of my play are you scum reading other than what we have already addressed?
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:54 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3559, hebichan wrote:Like, is there any lynch you want to see?

Is there any wagon you would like to support?

It's page 143, put your money where your mouth is and case someone.
Oh for Christ's sake Hebi.

Spoiler:
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:
Zach wrote:few questions:

- When was the last time you played?

I may have played one game of mafia in the last year, but I don't think I've played here for around two years. I didn't check before making this post.

1. If Carcalilly's posting is all fluff, how then is she "not immediately threatening scum?" You prioritize your scum or are you calling her null after calling her posting all fluff?

Her posts are impotent and superficial. She's probably overwhelmed townie, but she might be timid scum. Either way, she poses no immediate threat to the town.

2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre?

Yes, I did.

3. Does your GR vote factor in the claims? Did you already state your thoughts on the "CC" we have going on?

I think I understand someone claimed some kind of doc and someone else claimed some kind of doc and there has been a lot of debate about if those two kinds of docs could credibly be assumed to be in the game together. I am not factoring it in to my GR vote.

4. Why is gonkbadoop scum on their play?

He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.

5. Why is Transcend/Lasagne scum on their play?

Here are my notes on Lasagne:
lasagna: why me?, asks for vig, votes RB, fluff, ready to sheep Zach, vague support of votes, wars against zach tunneling on so 651, fluff, buddying to spiffeh, asks what spiffe things he would be as scum, townreads hebi, defends hebi a lot. asking many questions about meta, sucks PVs cock, tries to confirm gonk.

And, of course, see question 2.

6. I'm sure you have to have analyzed... other stuff, right?

Of course, I have notes on everyone who has posted, and incomplete theories here and there.

Heading out of the house now.
In post 2576, TPFKAP wrote:I've caught up since last post and also is Iso'd lasagna/transcend, rb/GR, and carcallilly.

Carcallilly posts almost all fluff. She could be scum hanging back and trying to blend in, or town with no strong reads. Not useful town, not immediately threatening scum.

The blowup between ladagna/trans and rb feels manufactured to me. At this point, I think it's a gambit and we could successfully lynch scrum either way.

Game is not a convincing town in rbs slot.

I still believe think is a good lynch.
Arcade is still possibly scrum with gonk.

Thus, i'm happy to lynch rb or trans today.

Trans will help me lynch rb's slot, so...

VOTE: GAME REPLACEMENT

On a strategy level, if town players could stop defending their friends and towareads, and focus on sharing scumreads, that would make it a lot easier to figure out actual mafia teams.
In post 2817, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 2812, gerryoat wrote:How would everyone else rank that list?
game > carc > arcade
In post 2935, TPFKAP wrote:I. can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater

Sure. I think there are two explanations for in-game drama on that magnitude

1. Both people involved are immature, overly sensitive, and self-absorbed, and selfish.
2. One is scum and intentionally tilting the other in order to distract the town from scumhunting.
3. It's a bi-lateral scum gambit.

I think 2 or 3 is more likely. Either way, scum theater.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them

If one or both are scum, playing to their history would apparently be a great idea, solid scum strategy.

iii) can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics

Not offhand. I will deliver on this later if I have the opportunity.
In post 2974, TPFKAP wrote:These are your posts. Theory and play analysis is highlighted in green. Meta, promises to read, repetition, jokes, role/setup speculation, self-defense, and complaining are not highlighted. Scumtells are highlighted in RED.

Spoiler:
Content-less post.

VOTE: zach

Narna, I want in your masonry.

A land down under.
1. You're Zach.
2. You're always scum.
3. Millers are worthless.

I'd compromise on PerV. He's never this active as town until D4 or D5.

Almost every game I play, PerV lurks for the first 3 or 4 days and is always town.

I have not received any link to said Registry, but I am catching up now, just starting page 21, perhaps I'm behind a little.

Where does your confidence in saying this originate?
Just because Narna's masonry is bs doesn't mean there isn't a real one.

Please point out exactly how I've been scummy. I think you're full of shit.

I hate hydras and all the alts and everyone except me knowing who all the alts are and using names that aren't in play. Every game, one or two get a knot tied in their panties and blow the thread up, just like happened here, and make it shit for everyone else to read.
Pick a name, use it and don't join hydras. FFS!

Amen.

It's the same people causing the same shit in every game. It's always just a different name or someone in a hydra.

quote: I wanted SlySly but it was taken.
It can be purchased!

I am willing to sheep POWERFUL WARRIOR. He knows what he want to do with his life. He wants to ROCK.

gonkbadoop taskmaster (hydra of schadd_ and gigabyteTroubadour) - vague memories of giga from another games, seems like she/he replaced out at some point, i could be forgetting. no memory of schadd. i've read the entire game and i can't recall one thing said by this slot/hydra. NULL
SlySly - OBVTOWN
hebichan -
pushing shade on me, likely scum
Lycanfire - vague memory from previous game. No memory from this game immediately entering my mind. Null
Bins - this slot is striking me as town for some reason
POWERFUL WARRIOR (hydra of hiplop and The Bulge) - OBVTOWN
Spiffeh - probTown
Lil Uzi Vert - almost certainly scum because of the Luc -i -fer spin by whoever that was
gerryoat - leaning town
PeregrineV - too active for D1 for townPerV, yet his frequency is resonating at OBVTOWN
Arcade Pals (hydra of Dunnstral and MariaR) - gotta be town or Dunn would have already scum slipped.
Hopkirk - Null
torgonitoh - Null
Transcend Lasagne Bot (hydra of kraska77 and Transcend) -
trying to forget the meltdown and fallout from the replacements
, throwing shade on me, likely scum
Carcalilly - Null
Can It (hydra of chamber and Cheetory6) - a picture is worth a thousand words, but a picture with words is better. Wanting to lean town just because art is cool. Null
Game Replacement rb -
I believe the claim
. TR
Narna - feeling like townNarna to me
TPFKAP - ??? - Null
grapes - Null
Zachstralkita - miller claim makes worthless slot imo

UNVOTE: Zachstralkita
VOTE:
hebichan because you were the first one in the list that i found scummy according to my reads list
. i will gladly sheep POWERFUL WARRIOR if he votes one of your buddies.

ugh, that game forced me into lurkmode in many games. lmao

You were shading me before I gave my list. My list doesn't suck.

The list you have now is irrelevant. You were shading me for nothing and you admitted it.

I've stated I don't like hydras many times before. It's even worse when it's a hydra with one of the heads being an alt. Then 50%+ of the players refer to that alt head as another name that's not in the game being played. It's enough to drive you nuts if you're not a part of the clique.
I have a full life, I keep up as I can. Rarely do I get time to dig through and iso players like I used to when life wasn't so full and the games didn't explode like they do now. I'm doing my best to keep up with the 20+ pages this game is producing each day. I comment on what I notice.
The whole original rb wagon was a low effort meta wagon.
Only now has Narna given it some glue.

I can only see this as an imitation of ralph smart.

I'm on top of page 99 catching up.
I have thoughts to share from what I've read so far. Coming soon...

I believe Rb's claim more than Narna's.

Narna's claim could be true. Narna's already proven to be a liar with her gambit (LAL)

I see a scenario where Arcade's claim could be true, but the ninja part really bugs me. This claim kinda feels like a mod provided fake claim to me.
I believe Zach's claim.

Carca claimed VT. (LAVTC)

UNVOTE: hebichan while I dig through some ISO's and do some more thinking.

It's more than you think it is.

VOTE: Arcade Pals

I had to catch up 30+ pages from last night. I just caught up. I'm digging.
I believe Rb's claim way more.

Can you show me where? I'm missing it.

It all comes down to the "ninja" part of the claim for me.

Idk, at this point, technically, Carca could probably be considered a counter as well.

I'm just basing things on where they are now. I think Carca is currently bigger wagon than AP or GR.

Transcend apparently has 2 votes as well. Are y'all buddies?

I haven't lurked at all
In post 3231, TPFKAP wrote:I think Hebi is far scummier than Carc. I also have issues with Carc's wagon. I would rather lynch Hebi than Carc. I don't want to weaken the Game wagon so I'm not going to switch my vote.
In post 3233, TPFKAP wrote:I think there are at least 2 scum on the Carcalily wagon, maybe 3.
Hebi is unable to answer for her motivations even the most basic of questions, and hops around wagons whenever it seems like they are going to run up to lynch.
In post 3252, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3228, hebichan wrote:VOTE: carcalily

Are we good to go this time?
and then this.

VOTE: HEBI

Die scum.
In post 3263, TPFKAP wrote:I'm ok with spiffeh being around tomorrow.
In post 3300, TPFKAP wrote:Ok, finished.

I think Carcalilly is town. Since her #16 or so, she actually has posted more content than I thought.

She has been consistent in giving reads. Some of her explanations have been, well, unhelpful: "it's just the stuff they say and the way they say it". However, she interacted with a wide swath of the game, in reaction to game events, with opinions, and that is content. I don't find any obvious contradictions in those opinions. In fact, all of them make some kind of legitimate sense to me.

She also has done at least a little scum hunting / investigation. During the neighborizer fiasco, she pressed hebi on her hesitation to be Masoned. She asked for a meta read on PV. She asks if Ninja is a scum roll.

She's consistently shared her reads on other players, and they aren't bad.

Her scetchy interaction with narna is the worst part of her play as far as I can see. But even that has a very simple town explanation.

Town by me.

Carc, you have posted a lot more than I gave you credit for. I apologize. Now go do your homework.
In post 3305, TPFKAP wrote:I don't see scum motivation for anything she's done.
In post 3318, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3316, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3311, TPFKAP wrote:Uzi, what actions did carcallily do that made you think she was scummy, and why?
Narna interactions mainly. Self explanatory.
I read carcalilly's interactions with narna and see an easy town explanation. You obviously don't see this issue the same way. Therefore, the situation is not self-explanatory.

You decided to include "mainly", what other factors are you considering?

You have not justified your vote, which makes it hard to analyze. It looks like you are just bandwagoning because you are itching for the day to end.
In post 3325, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3321, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3311, TPFKAP wrote:Uzi, what actions did carcallily do that made you think she was scummy, and why?
I read carcalilly's interactions with narna and see an easy town explanation. You obviously don't see this issue the same way. Therefore, the situation is not self-explanatory.

You have not justified your vote, which makes it hard to analyze. It looks like you are just bandwagoning because you are itching for the day to end.
The overall consensus is that's self explanatory. Just because one or two people might answer 5 for 2+2, does not mean the answer isn't 4.

I don't like her read on me. We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you.

I am bandwagoning because I scum read the play and the slots I want to get lynched aren't preferred right now.
From which posts are you drawing this "overall consensus"? If there is one, why are you going along with it?

You wrote : "
I don't like her read on me.
We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and
as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you."

So, you are calling yourself scummy.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:56 am

Post by TPFKAP »

Well, shit, sorry. Bad spoiler tag on that one :(
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 am

Post by hebichan »

Soooo which are you pushing?

Because you seem to have not actually followed up on any of it.

I just had a long post with posts I didn't like, but you saved me the trouble.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:58 am

Post by hebichan »

I know you have "reads"

I know you have "explained them"

but it doesn't feel like you're trying to get any of them lynched.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:04 am

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3565, hebichan wrote:I know you have "reads"

I know you have "explained them"

but it doesn't feel like you're trying to get any of them lynched.
Please tell me what more I can do to get my scumreads lynched. I have posted my cases, answered questions about them, quoted relevant posts etc. I believe I have kept my vote on the wagons I have supported in my theories.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 3487, TPFKAP wrote:But you new immigrants have brought your shit culture with you
Spotted the Trump voter
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

Hey now that's just hurtful.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Okay, uh, here's a good chunk of your ISO I guess. I mean, I read it all, but I dunno. I just realized I have no clue what you're doing. I stand by my original stance of TPF/GR counterwagons, I guess. In terms of a lynch today.

Spoiler:
In post 2124, TPFKAP wrote:The first 20 pages indicate to me that gonk manipulated Zach into claiming. It looks like he used Arcade, either intentionally or unwittingly, to help him leverage Zach. Therefore, I'd rather lynch gonk, but I'm ok on Arcade.

I chose to include PV in the story because he played an integral part in the pressure dynamics in that conversation.

Several of the players in this game are treating this like chat-room mafia, and I am unable to process this much text in depth. Likewise, I am not able to chime in on every topic or react to every development in real time. I have notes on everyone whose posts I have read so far, and I am currently reading several people carefully. When I have another confident lead, I will share that.
This posts details mechanical "events" and factors in 0 of context or tone. Reads are weird as fuck. I wasn't leveraged into claiming anything. Like 4 posts prior to me saying I was the kidney I was like I'm the kidney!! or something. Then gonk was like.. claim flavor?? Then I said no, then I said... I am THE kidney... that's really all that happened. It feels like you've made a narrative here.

In post 2576, TPFKAP wrote:I've caught up since last post and also is Iso'd lasagna/transcend, rb/GR, and carcallilly.

Carcallilly posts almost all fluff. She could be scum hanging back and trying to blend in, or town with no strong reads. Not useful town, not immediately threatening scum.

The blowup between ladagna/trans and rb feels manufactured to me. At this point, I think it's a gambit and we could successfully lynch scrum either way.

Game is not a convincing town in rbs slot.

I still believe think is a good lynch.
Arcade is still possibly scrum with gonk.

Thus, i'm happy to lynch rb or trans today.

Trans will help me lynch rb's slot, so...

VOTE: GAME REPLACEMENT

On a strategy level, if town players could stop defending their friends and towareads, and focus on sharing scumreads, that would make it a lot easier to figure out actual mafia teams.

Right its a gambit, Transcend already flamed u for this shit but I'd probably do it again if you make one of your posts complaining about this game. I like the comic, though.

But in this post again your preflips make no sense. Also you read the rb kraska interaction apparently and it's clearly stated that OGI is involved in the interaction, but that hasn't seemed to sway you at all.
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:
Zach wrote:few questions:

- When was the last time you played?

I may have played one game of mafia in the last year, but I don't think I've played here for around two years. I didn't check before making this post.

1. If Carcalilly's posting is all fluff, how then is she "not immediately threatening scum?" You prioritize your scum or are you calling her null after calling her posting all fluff?

Her posts are impotent and superficial. She's probably overwhelmed townie, but she might be timid scum. Either way, she poses no immediate threat to the town.

2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre?

Yes, I did.

3. Does your GR vote factor in the claims? Did you already state your thoughts on the "CC" we have going on?

I think I understand someone claimed some kind of doc and someone else claimed some kind of doc and there has been a lot of debate about if those two kinds of docs could credibly be assumed to be in the game together. I am not factoring it in to my GR vote.

4. Why is gonkbadoop scum on their play?

He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.

5. Why is Transcend/Lasagne scum on their play?

Here are my notes on Lasagne:
lasagna: why me?, asks for vig, votes RB, fluff, ready to sheep Zach, vague support of votes, wars against zach tunneling on so 651, fluff, buddying to spiffeh, asks what spiffe things he would be as scum, townreads hebi, defends hebi a lot. asking many questions about meta, sucks PVs cock, tries to confirm gonk.

And, of course, see question 2.

6. I'm sure you have to have analyzed... other stuff, right?

Of course, I have notes on everyone who has posted, and incomplete theories here and there.

Heading out of the house now.
Scumposting or you don't read tone. The latter would explain why you scumread things like "emotion". Also, you're straight up just creating associations here.

In post 2883, TPFKAP wrote:
The task you propose is not "easy."
First, you are asking me to dig through my long term memory and/or old games. I estimate that this would take at least an hour. I don't have that to spare.
Second, you ask me to provide an example of scum theater "to the level" that I think rb/kraska went to in this game. This is problematic for two reasons. One: I don't know rb or kraska, so I have no idea what "level" this is. Second: I don't know what YOUR definition of "level" here is, so you could effortlessly shoot down anything I submit anyway. For these reasons, this task is "difficult."
Here's you doing an 800 meter dash around Gork asking you a simple question.

In post 2902, Gorkington wrote:
In post 2886, Gorkington wrote:i) you need to seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater, because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.
ii) if you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.
iii) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
i want to judge what you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences, and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail what made you think that it was fake.
so you have nothing to say to this?
Here's Gorkington explaining what he means. But wait, there's more. You just actually flat out don't respond to it.

In post 2914, TPFKAP wrote:Zach, can you point out an engagement that I have been running around?

I realize gork wants a response to his advice, orders, and statements of requirement. I will answer any questions that I'm asked.
Here's you acting like you don't have an engagement to respond to ^...
In post 2930, Zachstralkita wrote:Okay TPFKAP, I'm going to ask you some questions that I would please like answered. Don't mind any oddities, I'm typing with my left hand.

i) Can u pls ? seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater,
because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.

can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater? :]

ii) If you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them? :]

ii
i) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
Hi friend :!:

What do you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences,?
and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail
what made you think that it was fake ?
can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics? please?
In post 2935, TPFKAP wrote:I. can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater

Sure. I think there are two explanations for in-game drama on that magnitude

1. Both people involved are immature, overly sensitive, and self-absorbed, and selfish.
2. One is scum and intentionally tilting the other in order to distract the town from scumhunting.
3. It's a bi-lateral scum gambit.

I think 2 or 3 is more likely. Either way, scum theater.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them

If one or both are scum, playing to their history would apparently be a great idea, solid scum strategy.

iii) can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics

Not offhand. I will deliver on this later if I have the opportunity.
^ And here is you finally responding to these questions after I... rewrite his exact words to where he doesn't shade you and put question marks on them. So you knew what he was talking about and you still, decided to not engage directly with him.
In post 3325, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3321, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

The overall consensus is that's self explanatory. Just because one or two people might answer 5 for 2+2, does not mean the answer isn't 4.

I don't like her read on me. We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you.

I am bandwagoning because I scum read the play and the slots I want to get lynched aren't preferred right now.
From which posts are you drawing this "overall consensus"? If there is one, why are you going along with it?

You wrote : "
I don't like her read on me.
We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and
as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you."

So, you are calling yourself scummy.
This scumread on Uzi is terrible.

In post 3488, TPFKAP wrote:
OK ok you SOFT BRAINED maggots let me spell this out for you. I'm am a town POWERROLE.
Is this true? Even this part reads like some bullshit that you made up cause I don't think you have any cause to be upset about this game.
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 3569, Zachstralkita wrote:Is this true? Even this part reads like some bullshit that you made up cause I don't think you have any cause to be upset about this game.
She had 3 votes and claimed power role unprompted

And I don't believe her. I think she's scum. Also the rest of that post looks like a huge overreaction
Dunnstral and MariaR
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I dunno, as much trash as that post was I'm enjoying the snark. It makes me want to lynch someone like Spiffeh or Game Replacement instead, to be honest.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

You're bad if you want to lynch me

There is no other way around it
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 3572, Spiffeh wrote:You're bad if you want to lynch me

There is no other way around it
I feel like you're not considering that scum could be pushing on you?

What's up with that
Dunnstral and MariaR
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

I am null scum on Gorkington and have articulated my paranoid issue with GAME REPLACEMENT so I don't know where you're getting that

And either way I don't know why that matters

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”