Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:04 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I did say so: I said that there is a person here who is capable of reading Firecrocer and they think that she's town. That person is me.

There is also a large portion of the site who irrationally thinks that Firecrocer is scum or who roll scum and use her as a free mislynch because towns are shit, and that portion is called other people.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I haven't seen any push from Croc so I'm not sure where Tes is getting that from. I just see hard to believe reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

In post 199, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand you have experience with her as well as meta. You do realize that others don't and some aren't going to view her play the same way in those games as you do if they bother to compare it to here right? Or that there are players that don't put much stock in meta?

I think if you want people to come around to town Croc, you need something better.
I don't think I need to do anything beyond what I've already done to be 100% sure that she doesn't get lynched while I'm alive.
If you want to be dumb and lynch her when I'm gone, that's your prerogative and I have no control over that.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am

In post 201, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I haven't seen any push from Croc so I'm not sure where Tes is getting that from. I just see hard to believe reasoning.
So you agree that Tesxx is twisting what actually happened to help justify a shit push on Firecrocer? You should vote them with me then.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:06 am

Post by TesXX »

RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 195, TesXX wrote:
In post 184, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 181, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't recall putting Croc at L-1 unannounced.

Are you drunk RC?
Nah I just wanted to get people to unvote because I'm concerned that scum are trying to rush a mislynch today to nightkill me.
Although why would scum rush a mislynch? Wouldn't that make them clearly obvious?
I mean I think that you're obvious scum with your shit tier push on Firecrocer but apparently that's not a universally agreed upon opinion so . . .
There is a difference between not scumreading me for the reasons you are and not scumreading 3 or 4 people that rush a quicklynch on pages 6-8.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:07 am

Post by TesXX »

Wait Radiant -- why are you townreading fire again?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 202, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 199, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand you have experience with her as well as meta. You do realize that others don't and some aren't going to view her play the same way in those games as you do if they bother to compare it to here right? Or that there are players that don't put much stock in meta?

I think if you want people to come around to town Croc, you need something better.
I don't think I need to do anything beyond what I've already done to be 100% sure that she doesn't get lynched while I'm alive.
If you want to be dumb and lynch her when I'm gone, that's your prerogative and I have no control over that.
Well this is my first encounter with her so I guess I can do some homework.

And I think you do? How can you have the "towns are shit" stance and not think you need to do more than usual?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 am

Post by TesXX »

Like I get you have meta with her, but what ABOUT meta is it that you're townreading her for.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 203, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 201, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I haven't seen any push from Croc so I'm not sure where Tes is getting that from. I just see hard to believe reasoning.
So you agree that Tesxx is twisting what actually happened to help justify a shit push on Firecrocer? You should vote them with me then.
Except I can see how one can see her explaining her reasoning as a push.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 205, TesXX wrote:Wait Radiant -- why are you townreading fire again?
How did you forget or not know this? He just basically stated it like a minute ago.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:10 am

In post 206, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

And I think you do? How can you have the "towns are shit" stance and not think you need to do more than usual?
...I've done enough. My job is done.
I don't think that I have anything more that I have to do today and I don't think spending more time committing to that townread will change people's actions when I'm dead.
Your issue is that you think that I am required for some reason to give reasons. I'm not, it doesn't give town any sort of benefit, my job is mostly done here.
There's choices of words and phrases that show a clear malicious intent to frame the push in a bad way.
How did you forget or not know this? He just basically stated it like a minute ago.
This is called TesXX realizing that they're pushing a dead end and trying to find an excuse to back off of it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:12 am

Post by TesXX »

You've explained why you think things she did was NAI but link me to the post where you explain why you think she's TOWN, because I seem to keep missing it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 210, RadiantCowbells wrote:
This is called TesXX realizing that they're pushing a dead end and trying to find an excuse to back off of it.
How? I asked why you're townreading her. I want to know. How is this finding an excuse to back off of it when I can just read your reason for townreading her and then back off?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 210, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 206, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

...I've done enough. My job is done.
I don't think that I have anything more that I have to do today and I don't think spending more time committing to that townread will change people's actions when I'm dead.
Your issue is that you think that I am required for some reason to give reasons. I'm not, it doesn't give town any sort of benefit, my job is mostly done here.
There's choices of words and phrases that show a clear malicious intent to frame the push in a bad way.
Well can you at least link those games before you go? :(
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:14 am

Post by TesXX »

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Well can you at least link those games before you go? :(
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:53 am

Postie drones did 9/11
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Keyen »

I dont get the argument
So tes voted our mod
And it's considered scummy
Like why?
I mean it's not
How is that scum indicative
My main account is Keyenpeydee.
Keyen
Keyen
Townie
Keyen
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Keyen »

Fire scumreads tes because tes voted the mod. According to fire, it's unhelpful. I think it's ridiculous, but firecrocer doesn't sound scum for me because of that.
I kinda feel like tes is more scum rather than fire
My main account is Keyenpeydee.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:16 am

It's not

that's not why tesxx is scum

but I totally understand the line of reasoning Firecrocer went down for that vote and it's not difficult to understand.

Votes in RVS from a certain point of view give everyone information.
Votes on the mod in RVS obscure information.
Therefore, TesXX is scum because they're obscuring information.

It's bad reasoning. But it doesn't make Firecrocer scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:31 am

Post by TesXX »

RC, I still want the link to the post where you explained why you're townreading firecrocer. And I don't mean the posts where you say she isn't necessarily scum. I want why you are TOWNreading her.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:35 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 177, TesXX wrote:Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
I'd also like an ACTUAL response to this EXPLAINING why you think this is wrong RC.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Fykus »

Sorry guys, ill try and post something worthwhile today after work. Finding it a little hard to find a "jumping off point"; this game is filled with so many people I look up to so its a bit overwhelming.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 am

In post 220, TesXX wrote:
In post 177, TesXX wrote:Also, I have no way of knowing that YOU'RE town therefore I don't know if you're reading her right so idk really why you think I should listen to you over what
I
think is right.
I'd also like an ACTUAL response to this EXPLAINING why you think this is wrong RC.
It's not about wrong or right it's about the fact that this is a super scummy way of asking the question and you're not talking to me like town who thinks I'm scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

TesXX is probably scum that's mad about being pushed without concrete evidence and from what he was meaning as joke posts. That's probably why Mulch chainsaw'd onto me with a wrong meta case.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 156, Vedith wrote:Vedith \o/
I'm quoting this for emphasis. I think it's the most hilarious post ever.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”