Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spiffeh wrote:You're bad if you want to lynch me

There is no other way around it

Okay....but you pushed someone's gimmick out of the game because you couldn't solve with their actions obstructing you, and then proceeded to not solve. You come back as of recently and then push Gork and PW (for having the audacity to scumread you). For a good part of the day you ignored solving anyone else besides Can It for a good portion of the game because they were scumreading you in paint without words.... I'd say we're at similar levels of negative utility atm.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

VOTE: Game Replacement

I'm on page like 105 and really don't feel like reading rn, and don't see myself wanting to lynch anyone other than a counterclaimed doc so I'll just read over Night if I need to
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

Eat my shit idiots

Lynch someone already
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

Guys I'm gonna make a catch up post in a bit.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

Hi. This is the player formerly known as Transcend. I spent quite a while typing this up on Monday evening, but then found that I couldn't post. I've asked for permissions to be turned on, but they still haven't been turned on yet. I wanted to start from scratch without the baggage of my last runs here on MS, but I can't wait anymore so screw it.

So here is what I have through page 20.

Page 1

hebichan broke the silence.
gonkbadoop taskmaster smiled at her.

Zachstralkita stood up, shouted "ONE OF THEM IS SCUM!", and pointed his finger at hebichan.
gonk smiled ironically at him.

hebichan asked for a new liver and pointed her finger at gonk.
Zach, still pointing at Hebichan, laughed and said "I am a Miller".
gonk smiled at Zach and pointed their fingers at hebi.

PeregrineV woke up, and hebichan was still talking about livers.
Annoyed, he took a step towards Zach, intending to question him.
Arcade Pals burst onto the scene, immediately pointing their fingers at Zach saying "I KNOW HIM, HE IS NOT THIS WAY AS TOWN, HE IS SCUM" confident vote!
gonk jumped in between Arcade and Zach, demanding a source of information for Arcade's claims.

hebichan saw Arcade pointing at Zach. Then, shrugging her shoulders, she pointed at Zach too. Zach immediately offered a truce, which hebichan was eager to negotiate.

What are the relationships between gonk, Arcade, Zach, and Hebi?

Page 2-5ish

Zach is rambling.
gonk is defensive.
Arcade is bulldogging Zach.

LasagneBot makes smalltalk.
hebi cavorts with Zach.
Arcade Pals calls the pot black.

gonk defends Zach.
Zach playfights with "Dunn".
Zach softclaims for fun.

Hebi offers Zach a truce:
"Don't vote PV or Arcade Pals
and I might sheep for youse!"

Arcade fishes for PV's flavor.
gonk defends Zach.
gonk said he was sheeping Zach.

Zach softclaims again.
gonk praises Arcade.

Banter Banter,
Getting Tired,
Zach votes for Lycanfire.

Hebi votes for Lycanfire.
gonk suggests that Zach flavor claim.
Arcade agrees that Zach should flavor claim.
Zach refuses!
"Premature!" he scoffs!

Arcade tells the room "Dunn here"
gonk votes for Zach
gonk smiles and rolls their eyes at Arcade three times.

gonk convinces Zach to claim The Kidney.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim.
Zach claims.

gonk and Arcade appear to be working as a team.
Zach seems very defensive.
I guess hebi is happy the spotlight is off her for the moment.

Through page 20

Arcade
: Rolefishing, role speculation, distractions, "I'm keeping my vote here" post, claims, tells others to stop claiming.

gonk
: distractions, fluff, starts arguments but won't debate, votes hebichan but claims liver

Zach
: fluff, another claim, questions gonk on logic, but gets brushed off without an answer, comes back saying gonk is a townread, overreacts to rb, rambles on about his meta, posts image "the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies". Calls out Hebi for her flip-flop, keeps arguing with the people voting for him. spends a lot of time defending himself.

Hebi
: claims with no prodding: flavor is part of the kidney, (page 1 suggests she needs a liver), under pressure from Spiffeh's vote, hebi gives up her lycanfire votes for Zach, hebi claims they were never on the same side and claims she doesn't have any better votes. hebi softclaims, challenges Spiffey to get a wagon going, but then asks Zach to stop voting for her.

In conclusion, I suggest we lynch Arcade and gonk. The others need keeping an eye on.

Sincerely,
Transcend
/tran * send/
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lmaoo
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:09 pm

Post by Bins »

count the percentage of LUV's posts that are just "lol"
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3576, Spiffeh wrote:VOTE: Game Replacement

I'm on page like 105 and really don't feel like reading rn, and don't see myself wanting to lynch anyone other than a counterclaimed doc so I'll just read over Night if I need to
this is super disappointing

gtkas
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Sorry
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's all I can do at this point since this is probably a town loss at this point.

Like I've been informed that town win rates for days over a 100 pages long are %17.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Bins »

this game has so many indications that there can be multiple doctors, not just the fact THE FLAVOUR IS THE HUMAN BODY and he's the HEART so idk why you're viewing the CC as a be all end all when we can follow the claimed cop n1

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 3584, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's all I can do at this point since this is probably a town loss at this point.

Like I've been informed that town win rates for days over a 100 pages long are %17.
... why are you voting Arcade pals then when that wagon is likely not going to happen?

gtkas
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He's already been informed that.

He's just making the day longer and mailing it in so all I can do is lol
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I want the hammer so I'm waiting till anyone but Game gets to L-1
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:
Zach wrote:few questions:

- When was the last time you played?

I may have played one game of mafia in the last year, but I don't think I've played here for around two years. I didn't check before making this post.

1. If Carcalilly's posting is all fluff, how then is she "not immediately threatening scum?" You prioritize your scum or are you calling her null after calling her posting all fluff?

Her posts are impotent and superficial. She's probably overwhelmed townie, but she might be timid scum. Either way, she poses no immediate threat to the town.

2. Did you just call that whole thing theatre?

Yes, I did.

3. Does your GR vote factor in the claims? Did you already state your thoughts on the "CC" we have going on?

I think I understand someone claimed some kind of doc and someone else claimed some kind of doc and there has been a lot of debate about if those two kinds of docs could credibly be assumed to be in the game together. I am not factoring it in to my GR vote.

4. Why is gonkbadoop scum on their play?

He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.

5. Why is Transcend/Lasagne scum on their play?

Here are my notes on Lasagne:
lasagna: why me?, asks for vig, votes RB, fluff, ready to sheep Zach, vague support of votes, wars against zach tunneling on so 651, fluff, buddying to spiffeh, asks what spiffe things he would be as scum, townreads hebi, defends hebi a lot. asking many questions about meta, sucks PVs cock, tries to confirm gonk.

And, of course, see question 2.

6. I'm sure you have to have analyzed... other stuff, right?

Of course, I have notes on everyone who has posted, and incomplete theories here and there.

Heading out of the house now.
Scumposting or you don't read tone. The latter would explain why you scumread things like "emotion". Also, you're straight up just creating associations here.

In post 2883, TPFKAP wrote:
The task you propose is not "easy."
First, you are asking me to dig through my long term memory and/or old games. I estimate that this would take at least an hour. I don't have that to spare.
Second, you ask me to provide an example of scum theater "to the level" that I think rb/kraska went to in this game. This is problematic for two reasons. One: I don't know rb or kraska, so I have no idea what "level" this is. Second: I don't know what YOUR definition of "level" here is, so you could effortlessly shoot down anything I submit anyway. For these reasons, this task is "difficult."
Here's you doing an 800 meter dash around Gork asking you a simple question.

In post 2902, Gorkington wrote:
In post 2886, Gorkington wrote:i) you need to seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater, because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.
ii) if you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.
iii) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
i want to judge what you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences, and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail what made you think that it was fake.
so you have nothing to say to this?
Here's Gorkington explaining what he means. But wait, there's more. You just actually flat out don't respond to it.

In post 2914, TPFKAP wrote:Zach, can you point out an engagement that I have been running around?

I realize gork wants a response to his advice, orders, and statements of requirement. I will answer any questions that I'm asked.
Here's you acting like you don't have an engagement to respond to ^...
In post 2930, Zachstralkita wrote:Okay TPFKAP, I'm going to ask you some questions that I would please like answered. Don't mind any oddities, I'm typing with my left hand.

i) Can u pls ? seriously elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater,
because from where i stand thats a completely farcical stance to take on their interactions and if you arent basing that off of some level of experience where youve seen scum do something like that, then i have no idea how you could actually come to that conclusion.

can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater? :]

ii) If you dont know rb/kraska, it seems a little odd for you to jump to them both being scum instead of asking or mentioning that, especially since a lot of people have been talking about (including rb and kraska) this being a thing that has basis outside of this game.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them? :]

ii
i) it doesnt matter what my level is.
its what your level is.
Hi friend :!:

What do you consider to be scum theater by your own experiences,?
and if you cant, well, you should explain in a lot of detail
what made you think that it was fake ?
can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics? please?
In post 2935, TPFKAP wrote:I. can you please elaborate on why you think rb/kraska was scum theater

Sure. I think there are two explanations for in-game drama on that magnitude

1. Both people involved are immature, overly sensitive, and self-absorbed, and selfish.
2. One is scum and intentionally tilting the other in order to distract the town from scumhunting.
3. It's a bi-lateral scum gambit.

I think 2 or 3 is more likely. Either way, scum theater.

can you explain why you jumped here if people have been mentioning that theres history between the two of them

If one or both are scum, playing to their history would apparently be a great idea, solid scum strategy.

iii) can you please refer to any game you can remember offhand where youve seen any kind of comparable scum theatrics

Not offhand. I will deliver on this later if I have the opportunity.
^ And here is you finally responding to these questions after I... rewrite his exact words to where he doesn't shade you and put question marks on them. So you knew what he was talking about and you still, decided to not engage directly with him.
In post 3325, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3321, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3318, TPFKAP wrote:
In post 3316, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 3311, TPFKAP wrote:Uzi, what actions did carcallily do that made you think she was scummy, and why?
Narna interactions mainly. Self explanatory.
I read carcalilly's interactions with narna and see an easy town explanation. You obviously don't see this issue the same way. Therefore, the situation is not self-explanatory.

You decided to include "mainly", what other factors are you considering?

You have not justified your vote, which makes it hard to analyze. It looks like you are just bandwagoning because you are itching for the day to end.
The overall consensus is that's self explanatory. Just because one or two people might answer 5 for 2+2, does not mean the answer isn't 4.

I don't like her read on me. We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you.

I am bandwagoning because I scum read the play and the slots I want to get lynched aren't preferred right now.
From which posts are you drawing this "overall consensus"? If there is one, why are you going along with it?

You wrote : "
I don't like her read on me.
We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and
as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you."

So, you are calling yourself scummy.
This scumread on Uzi is terrible.

In post 3488, TPFKAP wrote:
OK ok you SOFT BRAINED maggots let me spell this out for you. I'm am a town POWERROLE.
Is this true? Even this part reads like some bullshit that you made up cause I don't think you have any cause to be upset about this game.[/spoiler][/quote]

I take back that what I said earlier about you expressing yourself. Thank you for taking the time.

1. My effort is to be analytical, so I can see why I would come off as mechanical. Tone is very hard to catch.

2. I think appeals to emotion should almost always be viewed as more pro-scum. Doing otherwise rewards the behavior.

3. I'm not trying to "create" associations. I am pointing out what I think I see.

4. I really don't feel like digging through old games, especially since this game is going to be like a thousand pages long. I know I've been in scum groups that planned staged social fallouts to distance. I don't know the people involved in these, but that's what it looked like to me. I'd expect players to be able to deal with their personal shit better and leave outside the game outside.

5. I don't like indirect questioning because it leaves too much wiggle room. If you ask me straight questions, I'll give you straight answers. If you don't ask me straight questions, I'll demand Socratic debate until we achieve it. Which you did.

6. why is the scumread on Uzi terrible? I mean this contradiction alone, in one sentence is a scumslip:

I don't like her read on me.
We only have one completed game together in which she was scum and I don't believe that's succiffent due to such a small sample size and
as scum you're not trying to read for alignment but more for how people are reacting to you.

So he defines scum behavior immediately after exemplifying it.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

In post 3579, Transcend wrote:Hi. This is the player formerly known as Transcend. I spent quite a while typing this up on Monday evening, but then found that I couldn't post. I've asked for permissions to be turned on, but they still haven't been turned on yet. I wanted to start from scratch without the baggage of my last runs here on MS, but I can't wait anymore so screw it.

So here is what I have through page 20.

Page 1

hebichan broke the silence.
gonkbadoop taskmaster smiled at her.

Zachstralkita stood up, shouted "ONE OF THEM IS SCUM!", and pointed his finger at hebichan.
gonk smiled ironically at him.

hebichan asked for a new liver and pointed her finger at gonk.
Zach, still pointing at Hebichan, laughed and said "I am a Miller".
gonk smiled at Zach and pointed their fingers at hebi.

PeregrineV woke up, and hebichan was still talking about livers.
Annoyed, he took a step towards Zach, intending to question him.
Arcade Pals burst onto the scene, immediately pointing their fingers at Zach saying "I KNOW HIM, HE IS NOT THIS WAY AS TOWN, HE IS SCUM" confident vote!
gonk jumped in between Arcade and Zach, demanding a source of information for Arcade's claims.

hebichan saw Arcade pointing at Zach. Then, shrugging her shoulders, she pointed at Zach too. Zach immediately offered a truce, which hebichan was eager to negotiate.

What are the relationships between gonk, Arcade, Zach, and Hebi?

Page 2-5ish

Zach is rambling.
gonk is defensive.
Arcade is bulldogging Zach.

LasagneBot makes smalltalk.
hebi cavorts with Zach.
Arcade Pals calls the pot black.

gonk defends Zach.
Zach playfights with "Dunn".
Zach softclaims for fun.

Hebi offers Zach a truce:
"Don't vote PV or Arcade Pals
and I might sheep for youse!"

Arcade fishes for PV's flavor.
gonk defends Zach.
gonk said he was sheeping Zach.

Zach softclaims again.
gonk praises Arcade.

Banter Banter,
Getting Tired,
Zach votes for Lycanfire.

Hebi votes for Lycanfire.
gonk suggests that Zach flavor claim.
Arcade agrees that Zach should flavor claim.
Zach refuses!
"Premature!" he scoffs!

Arcade tells the room "Dunn here"
gonk votes for Zach
gonk smiles and rolls their eyes at Arcade three times.

gonk convinces Zach to claim The Kidney.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim.
Zach claims.

gonk and Arcade appear to be working as a team.
Zach seems very defensive.
I guess hebi is happy the spotlight is off her for the moment.

Through page 20

Arcade
: Rolefishing, role speculation, distractions, "I'm keeping my vote here" post, claims, tells others to stop claiming.

gonk
: distractions, fluff, starts arguments but won't debate, votes hebichan but claims liver

Zach
: fluff, another claim, questions gonk on logic, but gets brushed off without an answer, comes back saying gonk is a townread, overreacts to rb, rambles on about his meta, posts image "the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies". Calls out Hebi for her flip-flop, keeps arguing with the people voting for him. spends a lot of time defending himself.

Hebi
: claims with no prodding: flavor is part of the kidney, (page 1 suggests she needs a liver), under pressure from Spiffeh's vote, hebi gives up her lycanfire votes for Zach, hebi claims they were never on the same side and claims she doesn't have any better votes. hebi softclaims, challenges Spiffey to get a wagon going, but then asks Zach to stop voting for her.

In conclusion, I suggest we lynch Arcade and gonk. The others need keeping an eye on.

Sincerely,
Transcend
/tran * send/
what the fuck
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Narna »

lol
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 3592, Narna wrote:Lol
EBWOP
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 3584, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's all I can do at this point since this is probably a town loss at this point.

I am going to obliterate you.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Oh shit narna got ghosted
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

im so sorry highschool semi killed me
did anything major happen? plz and thank you ;;
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Arcade Pals
Arcade Pals
Goon
Arcade Pals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Arcade Pals »

In post 3323, Carcalilly wrote:I'm 40% gut, 20% past games, and 15% logic
What about the last 25%?
Dunnstral and MariaR
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Wtf lol
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Dae feel like lettervomit is trying too hard to appear on their own? Just my take about meta/clique ate

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”