Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:Note that eddie, with prompting, voted TesXX but mostly talked about other people and discredited the very same wagon it was on and as soon as he had a convenient place to put his vote he unvoted.
tes is looking scummier to me now. don't feel like sheeping what I think is possibly scum rc tho. i also don't appreciate your garbage play in outing our hood and spending the whole time in the hood fosing me. I'll never confidently scumread you but at this stage you're up there. btw, jins comment about you is horrible
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Do you think that if I'm scum!RC you're going to win this game whether you sheep me today or not?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i like tes pushing scum rc here because I thought the same thing. rc may be known for playing with constant rxn tests but that doesn't give him cred to spout whatever he wants.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:52 pm

In post 353, Eddie Cane wrote:i like tes pushing scum rc here because I thought the same thing. rc may be known for playing with constant rxn tests but that doesn't give him cred to spout whatever he wants.
rofl okay there buddy
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 352, RadiantCowbells wrote:Do you think that if I'm scum!RC you're going to win this game whether you sheep me today or not?
there are things thst make me town read you. constantly fosing me, trying to control my vote, outing our hood, a weird tunnel on tes who hasn't been anywhere near as bad as you say.... nah. i am like 60/40 scum you atm. tes is scummy and worth wagoning because wagons get info which is why I voted them but you keep pushing the obv scum narrative which isn't ok.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:58 pm

That isn't the question that I asked you. The question that I asked you is whether you think that, if I am in fact scum!RC, you have a chance of winning this game.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

What hood :o
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

Also if RC wants to bus we can always lynch them later, right RC?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

seriously. you out our hood, in which you just called me scum from page 5, and used intimidation tactics. look at tes saying his rvs vote was a reaction test (that's definitely what rvs means tes). now you're saying I, a scum player with a good rep, took a comment about it being a rxn test from our hood, passed thst to my scum pt with tes, and let him bring up said private hood content out of nowhere when said hood content wss 100% irrelevant. if I was scum with tes hed have known it was a rxn test from.the beginning and wouldn't need to ask. explain to me how that argument makes any sense whatsoever.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:02 pm

My explanation is that you aren't a great scum player like you claim and that TesXX had an awful reaction.

You're both reacting extremely poorly to me here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:That isn't the question that I asked you. The question that I asked you is whether you think that, if I am in fact scum!RC, you have a chance of winning this game.
I am excited to 1v1 scum rc. I am hoping you are scum, I want a challenge. i doubt I will win the 1v1, I do think I can at least do enough to ensure you get lynched the following day. depends on your team buy yes I have a chance of beating the legendary scum!rc

is this relevant?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 357, Mulch wrote:What hood :o
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:04 pm

In post 361, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:That isn't the question that I asked you. The question that I asked you is whether you think that, if I am in fact scum!RC, you have a chance of winning this game.
I am excited to 1v1 scum rc. I am hoping you are scum, I want a challenge. i doubt I will win the 1v1, I do think I can at least do enough to ensure you get lynched the following day. depends on your team buy yes I have a chance of beating the legendary scum!rc

is this relevant?
Sure, but what if you're 1v1ing what you think is scum!RC and it's actually town!RC? :o
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 360, RadiantCowbells wrote:My explanation is that you aren't a great scum player like you claim and that TesXX had an awful reaction.

I'm not great. we can't all.be great like you :roll: I'm good though. i also think you don't know me at all if you think id allow my teammate to literally scum slip like your narrative would be.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 362, Mulch wrote:
read the game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 365, Eddie Cane wrote:
read the game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:06 pm

In post 364, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 360, RadiantCowbells wrote:My explanation is that you aren't a great scum player like you claim and that TesXX had an awful reaction.

I'm not great. we can't all.be great like you :roll: I'm good though. i also think you don't know me at all if you think id allow my teammate to literally scum slip like your narrative would be.
Dude I would probably have let something like that slide. Then I'd be there in scum chat being like ARE YOU A LITERAL GREAT FOOL BECAUSE THAT WAS A MOVE OF A GREAT FOOL.
Then I'd walk away from it: I wouldn't have felt the need to specifically warn my partner of something that common sense and I note that there's never any point where it was explicitly addressed.
Rather, it feels like the way things turned out indicated that he knew. He didn't specifically say 'HEY YOU DONT REALLY SCUMREAD ME', he out of nowhere asked if it was a real scumread.

Feels weird and in a way that feels genuine scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 363, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 361, Eddie Cane wrote:

is this relevant?
Sure, but what if you're 1v1ing what you think is scum!RC and it's actually town!RC? :o
that will be unfortunate. boon can tell you our first game I 1v1d him HARD to the point he almost subbed and 60 pages later we had each other lock town. it is possible. i don't usually tunnel wrong anymore though.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 367, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 364, Eddie Cane wrote:

Dude I would probably have let something like that slide. Then I'd be there in scum chat being like ARE YOU A LITERAL GREAT FOOL BECAUSE THAT WAS A MOVE OF A GREAT FOOL.
Then I'd walk away from it: I wouldn't have felt the need to specifically warn my partner of something that common sense and I note that there's never any point where it was explicitly addressed.
Rather, it feels like the way things turned out indicated that he knew. He didn't specifically say 'HEY YOU DONT REALLY SCUMREAD ME', he out of nowhere asked if it was a real scumread.

Feels weird and in a way that feels genuine scum.
if you actually want me to reply to something here lmk but it just seems like general mumble and I have been trying to move to the hood for 5 posts before I go to bed
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 pm

I don't really care for you to reply to anything. I find it really weird that you're defending yourself against pre-flip associatives before the person has even flipped scum and while you have indicated that you don't really think they're scum.

Getting my thoughts on paper in case I get nightkilled so.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 366, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 365, Eddie Cane wrote:
read the game
I did in detail expect the last 2 pages where I skimmed...
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 238, Mulch wrote:
In post 225, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 116, TesXX wrote:-Waiting for Mulch to come on-

Actually, this ties in with Mulch chainsawing me as well.
You did pre flips as scum last time. Something to note.

RC I'll look at the game later
This is exactly what i mean. You have literally seen me as scum once, and we weren't even in the game at the same time. Considering that is also the only scum game that's been a loss for me in over two years, why do you expect that to be the norm? Also, in Tb's game, I was town and drew immediate preflips to Tchill and Carca. You chose to gnome that, though. I always do pre flip association possibilities. You also failed to mention that last game it was a preflip team effort, not just me, that's how the game went.

And it's called giving someone the Third Degree Boon, that's how I expected her to respond, in a way where I could continuously pick the person apart had I decided to pursue looking into that more.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 370, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't really care for you to reply to anything. I find it really weird that you're defending yourself against pre-flip associatives before the person has even flipped scum and while you have indicated that you don't really think they're scum.

Getting my thoughts on paper in case I get nightkilled so.
scarab is town from tone so you're my concern. if you think the purpose of my posting is to defend from pre flips that's your call.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Like you are trying to meta me whilst not having a good amount of experience with me in game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”