Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 726, Mulch wrote:Man :(

RC asking for evidence is not town RC but honestly I don't know
u

don't know

what town rc looks like

(assuming you're town)
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by Mulch »

"Give evidence"

Da fuck
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

Boon your gonna keep a day 1 one liner and not expand your reads for the rest of the game, huh? Your 100% I'm scum?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Mulch »

RC can we please wagon boon
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 677, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I've heard it through the grapevine that she's Rising Star worthy. I followed up and confirmed that people do hold these beliefs.

My thinking is that old and experienced players may be scared of new and upcoming players out of jealousy because of how good they've started out.
In post 682, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think that I have ever been a player who tries to keep others down when they try to rise. I've gone out of my way to try to help others improve, I've written articles, given more advice to newbies as an SE than the vast majority of ICs, when I was scum with Skitter we had like a 20 page scum topic, I've always taken an interest in newbies that people say are really good at scum, etc. The implication is that I would be jealous of Skitter. While I can't verify whether, from your point of view, it's true or false: it holds no water from my point of view. I'm not afraid of being 'unseated' and I have a great deal of respect for people, new or otherwise, who try to git gud.
Atm, the votes on me are RC, Vedith, and Jin. Boon had previously voted me as well. I don't think anyone else voted for me this game, but if I'm mistaken, let me know. Jin's is RVS and he's posted like twice since then, so I don't think that's relevant to this convo. I don't know Boon and I've never played with him and I don't know what he thinks about me.

I played one game with Vedith. We had a bit of a personality clash, but I don't think he's 'scared' or 'jealous' of me.

I've played with RC once. We were both scum in a micro. He knows I don't think my scumgame is very strong, and he was very encouraging and helpful in that game, and was very willing to help me out. I never, ever got the vibe that he was jealous of me. There was absolutely no feeling of ill-will between us. Or, if there is, I don't know anything about it and he never showed it to me. But I don't think there is.
In post 698, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As I said earlier, I think its a fear based wagon simply from what I heard. I followed up on that and the case or reasoning (same thing really) just aren't motivating me to get behind the wagon.
And I have no idea why you think people would be scared of *me* out of all the people in this game. Like, there's RC and Boon and Mulch and Eddie. In this playerlist, why on earth would *I* be the person getting fearwagoned?
In post 683, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As in the talk seems really based on scum scared of Skitter solving the game and getting people to support her.
I think I have a pretty decent towngame, but I don't think it's nearly *that* good tbh, and I have no idea where you're getting the idea that scum are scared of me.
In post 703, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:So let's say that the general consensus by many is that she is Rising Star worthy. This would mean that the average person is aware of what's she capable of. One could make the conclusion that some players would be scared of her as either alignment.
This is the first I've heard of me having such a reputation.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Skitter respond to me plserino.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 718, RadiantCowbells wrote:What's your read on me? Why should I believe that you're town here, Skitter?
I don't think I know how to read you. The best I have is that scumgame we played, but I didn't have to read you there. What I did notice is that you're very good at BS'ing loads and loads of reasons for whatever narrative you're trying to sell, and that you're more willing to work with people to further your agenda (1v1'ing Mulch to get him to not scumread me). I saw it in that game, and I was following you in another game (the Scumteam Unpick) where I was pretty sure that you were scum for doing the exact same thing. Here, you're being stubborn and besides for your inexplicable push on me and the hard defense of Fire, you don't really seem to have an agenda, and you're being kinda standoffish-y and don't seem particularly interested in trying to convince people that you're right. I don't understand why you're pushing me, tbh, but you aren't pushing it nearly as hard as you could be. You seem less . . . I don't know what the right word is. Agenda-y maybe.

I'm having trouble understanding what you're doing, cuz you're refusing to explain like anything, and the best I have is that you seem different from the scumgame we played. Basically I don't know, but I'm leaning town on you because you seem very different than that game.

I don't know how to show you I'm town here, tbh. I'm trying to follow the things that I find helpful in scumhunting: when people are internally inconsistent and when their actions don't seem to match what they're saying. But games this size move like way too fast for me to nitpick everything, so I'm trying to my best with the pages I'm on when I'm around. I can do Tess style wall-type catchups, but they take time, and by the time I'm able to get to them, the game has moved like way on.

P-edit: I am. I need some time to collect my thoughts, sorry. I really can't explain myself or write that fast.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 717, Scarab wrote:
In post 564, Mulch wrote:I'm getting cold feet but probably shouldent. Whatever. Tessx is Wolfy as hell and the lack of action annoys me
In post 566, Mulch wrote:I'm good with hammer
In post 571, Mulch wrote:I'm getting major cold feet lol
In post 572, Mulch wrote:UNVOTE:

Claim please

I'm thinking of flash wagoning Jin.
In post 573, Mulch wrote:
In post 567, TesXX wrote:IF SOMEBODY QUICKHAMMERS ME TURBOLYNCH THEM TOMORROW.
I shouldent townread this but I really do
In post 578, Mulch wrote:Dude atop. Your flailing is relatively towny but you gotta claim at this point
I'm just staring at this sequence of posts trying to make sense of it and I read a full page past it and no one else commented on it at all am I the only one who finds this scummy??
I actually didn't notice that so thank you for pointing it out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:44 pm

Skitter I find it -really- hard to believe that you would push me being town for not being agenda-y after what happened last time someone used that reasoning on me.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 723, Mulch wrote:Skitter why were you lurking right when tessx was Wagoned?
I wasn't. I wasn't feeling well last night so I wasn't paying overly much attention to mafia and ended up going to sleep early.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 725, Scarab wrote:I'm temporarily selling my soul to RC so

Unvote: TesXX

Vote: skitter30
Do not sell your soul to Cowbells
In post 726, Mulch wrote:Man :(

RC asking for evidence is not town RC but honestly I don't know
Asking for evidence is not town RC?
. . .
In post 727, Mulch wrote:Someone cop them
You don't tell the cop who to cop, m9.
In post 729, Mulch wrote:"Give evidence"

Da fuck
Why would you not want evidence
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:49 pm

If I'm alive to D3, cop me N3.

I don't need another game where cop cops me the same night I die.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Mulch »

Tessx probably just scum. Dafuck how is changing votes scummy
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I have no idea what to do with Skitter's response.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 736, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skitter I find it -really- hard to believe that you would push me being town for not being agenda-y after what happened last time someone used that reasoning on me.
That's how I see your scumgame. I'm not *entirely* sure what you're referring to, but I'm guessing it's the micro that we were in. You were *very* agenda-y there. You spent like ten pages doing anything you could to not get Mulch to vote me. That's the definition of agenda-y. I know *he* didn't see you as agenda-y, but it was dead obvious to me that you were. I even said at the time that there were some posts that you made that made it very clear that you were willing to have him vote literally anyone that wasn't me. If you're referring to some other incident, I don't know what you're talking about. I don't see you doing that here. Like, I can't really point to anything and say: RC is trying to do {something specific} because {reasons}.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 741, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I have no idea what to do with Skitter's response.
That's OK. I have no idea what to do with the fact that you said it in the first place.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Skitter's response has made me feel a lot more confident that she's scum rather than the other way around, for the record.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I got a scummy feel from it too to be honest but I wanna reread it later with a more clear mind.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Your read on me just doesn't feel real. I already scumread you but your read on me is just, can't really buy that coming from you as town. Feels forced and dishonest.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 746, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your read on me just doesn't feel real. I already scumread you but your read on me is just, can't really buy that coming from you as town. Feels forced and dishonest.
I explained what I was thinking and why. I don't know how to explain it better.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:08 pm

Idk. Why should I townread you here? I don't want to mislynch you :cry:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 748, RadiantCowbells wrote:Idk. Why should I townread you here? I don't want to mislynch you :cry:
I don't want you to mislynch me either, but I honestly don't know how to answer this question. Like, I'd love to be able to point to something and say 'look, I should be townread for doing that thing', but I don't think I'm playing this game as well as I could be. It's moving kinda fast for me, and it's hard for me to keep up tbh. Like, I'm doing my best to scumhunt and explain what I'm thinking at various points, but I feel like I"m missing current things as I try to process what happened a few pages ago.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”