aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 349, NotTheRealPaul wrote:if i were guessing scum u'd two are at top of my list for ur votes.idk what to make of jae staying off yet. im not a fan of it but it could jut be town disagreeing with the lynch even though i dont get why.
Jae didn't want to be involved in the lynch as it might bring attention to his slot. He's done everything to avoid attention or being involved with anything or making a splash. Whoever replaced in and has a null read on Jae ... That's exactly why I think jae is scum.

Also, why aren't you pushing? Why aren't you asking other people to help pressure me? That's exactly what town should be doing at this point if you were truly that concerned about it. Instead you hint at it hoping other people well jump on, and feel they did it of their own accord instead of you pushing it.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

oh my. can u please just answer.

idrc if others pressure u at this point. like if i wanted u pressured id ask for pressure. ive asked others for pressure on other slots numerous times, im not shy about it. but go ahead and tell me want town!me should be doing so post game we can have laugh about how wrong u are.

i agree with u on jae a bit. like i see where u are coming from up until the part about skitters nullread. like i think skitters should have some read because i think had made content he just hasnt been particularly aggressive so he should be ar minimum leantown/scum at this point. personally i hate being paranoid so im rolling with town!jae atm but im open to that changing.

id really like to know why u changed on mwap rn. like oretending i didnt ask wont make me go away.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

my phones dying which is a shame because i was enjoying this. wont be able to reply for an hour or more. wont really change the pace of the game since only like 2-3 ppl are posting rn but just so u know and arent wondering where i went :)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 16
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 ( Skitter30, aphix )
    L- 3

aphix
    ---------- 1 ( NotTheRealPaul )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    ----- 5 ( Ciara24, osuka, JaeReed, DoctorPepper, madtatters )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
FOS COUNT 2 . 16
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 1 ( Skitter30 )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 ( JaeReed, Madtatters, osuka, aphix, Ciara24 )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
GTKAS
| here.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by aphix »

I had class to go to, also, pretending you aren't asking made you go away! I win. WIN!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 341, NotTheRealPaul wrote:lol

two and a half all with different playstyles and u know my meta

why would i be paranoid? ur predecessor claimed bp.

oh god skitters start making sense plz

not to mention why do u think i cant tell ur meta based off our time toegther. cant talk about ongoing games but im pretty sure i could tell.

id sr u because ur reads are C. R. A. P.

atleast on me and jae (ya ik u have no read u should imo)

also interacting with u. im not being as nice *shrug* . and i dont sr u i think ur reads are bad (that is their reasoning) and i would had ur slot not claimed bp.
1. I'm very, very, very good with meta for people that I've correctly read as either alignment before. Yes, I know your meta, and I know your towngame. This isn't it.

2. I never said you couldn't meta read me, so you saying 'why do u think i cant tell ur meta based off our time toegther' is a misrep. The very fact that you'd scumread me here when I'm all but conf!town indicates that you can't read me. Also, the fact that you think my reads are bad is not a valid reason to scumread me (if I weren't the sole BP claim and all that jazz) tbh.
In post 342, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i hardwaved because the stuff on me is baaaaad and gut based and the other bit is like 2/3 still rvs

like what the fuxk u want me to respond to. oh ur gut thinks im off? sorry? im town. like there isnt anything to say there. i responded to rest as well.
It isn't bad and gutbased. I explained exactly why I'm scumreading you here, including differences in meta. And the most interesting thing that I called you out on - strange reaction to the MWAP 'scumslip' - you failed to address.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 349, NotTheRealPaul wrote:if i was pushing i might ask osuka to vote. im just tryna force u to explain ur thoughts. i hoped my vote would pressure u. i mean rn i think ur vote on MWAP was the crappiest with madtatters being a close second. DP's wasnt good but its a far third.
This isn't a valid reason for you to push people after you said
In post 264, NotTheRealPaul wrote:everyones next post should include
VOTE: MWAP
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 350, aphix wrote:Jae didn't want to be involved in the lynch as it might bring attention to his slot. He's done everything to avoid attention or being involved with anything or making a splash. Whoever replaced in and has a null read on Jae ... That's exactly why I think jae is scum.
Basically this. Like, when I read through the game, there's like nothing there from Jae. Everything is very . . . flat. And safe. And bland. I don't see anything to townread. I don't anything that decent scum would be incapable of faking. Like, I can't point to anything specifically wrong with their posts, but there isn't anything particularly good about them either. I just have no opinion. And the fact that I don't have an opinion after a full day's worth of content is concerning.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

i never said i sred u. i said i would IF u hadnt claimed bp. i said ur play was scummy not that u were scum. gawd skitters

1. ur maybe good with others but ur dead wrong here. my meta changes. if ur areogant enough to tell me what my meta is off two games where i played differently in both odk what to tell u.

2. already addressed above.

3. it is bcuz our votes were different. did u read or are u just tryna discredit me because i said ur reads are bad. if u need me to explain again: i dont like aphix's vote because a page earlier he seemed firmly against an MWAP lynch and then boom with no change in MWAP's behavior and nothing that imo couldve changed his mind he votes him. heck he even said he wouldnt vote MWAP and one page later he does and i dont get why.

I can describe my thoughts about madtatters. Jae already said a bit about dp's vote and i kinda agree. but looking back idk. tbh its kinda wierd jae didnt say the same thing to me bcuz mine was hella similar. so dp's vote isnt too bad rn.

madtatters quoted a pist by osuka that "changed" his mind but it didnt really add up to me based off the content of osuka's post. i'll get into ot more when im done with hw.

@aphix answer me im not going away.

pedit: i'll agree to disagree. im glad u find it concerning atleast. thats something we can both kinda agree on.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

holy fuck english is hard. sorry if my spelling messes u up im bad at it. i'll clarify if anything doesnt make sense lol.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by aphix »

Okay, NTRP ... If you can honestly go read MWAPs posts, and read through that whole thing and say NOTHINGs changed, I don't know what to say.

pedit: Nah so far your good. English is an awful language anyways.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

just realized i misunderstood the point about the valid reasoning.

lol.

the thing was with those votes it wasnt immediate. it felt like town tryna distance from wagon a lot because of the way they voted and "reasons". like MWAP was really against and i dont get why he changed. like he had support in that regard with jae. madtatters i just dont follow the thought process behind him not commenting on the scummy part to seeing osuka's pist and agreeing with it -and voting. like it just didnt add up the way he went from ignoring to sure.

pedit: not much that i could see contentwise. had a dumb argument with osuka but still this non content thing. like none of it was game related and he seemed to be misninterpreting things. yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.

u know it would be a lot easier if u just explained to me what happened and pointed to posts. im starting to think im just missing something and am too blind to see it so help me out here.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop aphix was really against*
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

incoming skitters wallpost
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

also bye for a few hours. i must do my hw.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.
Scumslip.
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by aphix »

Now that I caught scum I'm going to go ahead and take a day off ...

Also, anyone else concerned that someone is taking a nearly two week VLA ... I feel like if I couldn't commit to a game for a full in game action I'd replace out. Like, I'm not saying it's AI as that's crappy, and I don't want to lynch the slot for that but .... Leaving for a whole IG day basically just nerfs an already crappy game.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 363, NotTheRealPaul wrote:incoming skitters wallpost

<3

(Sorry for the incoming!)
In post 358, NotTheRealPaul wrote:i never said i sred u. i said i would IF u hadnt claimed bp. i said ur play was scummy not that u were scum. gawd skitters

1. ur maybe good with others but ur dead wrong here. my meta changes. if ur areogant enough to tell me what my meta is off two games where i played differently in both odk what to tell u.

2. already addressed above.

3. it is bcuz our votes were different. did u read or are u just tryna discredit me because i said ur reads are bad. if u need me to explain again: i dont like aphix's vote because a page earlier he seemed firmly against an MWAP lynch and then boom with no change in MWAP's behavior and nothing that imo couldve changed his mind he votes him. heck he even said he wouldnt vote MWAP and one page later he does and i dont get why.

I can describe my thoughts about madtatters. Jae already said a bit about dp's vote and i kinda agree. but looking back idk. tbh its kinda wierd jae didnt say the same thing to me bcuz mine was hella similar. so dp's vote isnt too bad rn.

madtatters quoted a pist by osuka that "changed" his mind but it didnt really add up to me based off the content of osuka's post. i'll get into ot more when im done with hw.

@aphix answer me im not going away.

pedit: i'll agree to disagree. im glad u find it concerning atleast. thats something we can both kinda agree on.
1. I never said you scumread me. I'm all but confirmed town, and you acknowledge that. That means that if you'd scumread my slot independently of that, you'd be reading it wrong, since you agree that I'm basically town here for mechanical reasons. And you never explained why my play is scummy. You're calling it scummy, but you're not backing it up. You're not even going with the old 'I get paranoid of skitter because I think her scumgame is good'.

2. I'm not being arrogant. I just know precisely what town!me is or isn't good at. Like, I'm bad with AtE and I get super paranoid that my townreads are pocketing me. And I'm very good with meta reads on someone I've correctly read before. You know this. I literally talked you out of getting mislynched like three times in 1797 for meta reasons. Your argument that I can't meta you is unfounded.

3. You literally said that everyone should be voting MWAP. You don't get to complain that their votes are bad after you asked them to vote that way.

4. Please explain your thoughts about madtatters.

5. Please explain your p-edit. How can you 'agree to disagree with me' about Jae but then agree with me that I find Jae's posting concerning? You're townreading them. Why do you think they're concerning?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:the thing was with those votes it wasnt immediate. it felt like town tryna distance from wagon a lot because of the way they voted and "reasons". like MWAP was really against and i dont get why he changed. like he had support in that regard with jae. madtatters i just dont follow the thought process behind him not commenting on the scummy part to seeing osuka's pist and agreeing with it -and voting. like it just didnt add up the way he went from ignoring to sure.
Aphix's change literally came four hours after his initial post on the subject. It wasn't like he spent days hemming and hawing about his opinion. MWAP basically gamethrew in that initial post as either alignment, and I think I'd have voted them there for that. It was trolly and useless. If scum, she ruined the game for her partner. If town, she made town collectively waste a lynch, which is town's greatest resource. You yourself advocated for a policy lynch on them.

After the throw, MWAP turned toxic and started picking fights with people and personally insulting them. They needed to go. Aphix acknowledged that and lynched them for it. That's what changed.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

rip wallpost.

1. ur reasoning is bad. ur initial catchup ur read of me was half "this pings me" and then oit of the other half there was stuff from friggin rvs and me tsemi shitposting.

2. its because ur wrong right now. literally why would u argue with me whther u can meeta me when ur meta'ing me and im telling u r wrong. also i dont doubt ur ability to meta i just dont think we have enough experience together. like maybe if we had played 4-5 games together id think u can meta me bcuz imo my town game really varies on the playerbase/amount of town leader types, specifically my aggression.

3. i already said why i think the votes are bad. atleast those specifically. least i tried; english is haaard.

4. skipping for now bcuz i dont wanna spend too much time on dis rn. remind me friday evening.

5. agree to dosagree with whether u should have a read on jae. we both find it concerning/wierd that u have no read on jae so we agree there. like u think its wowrd u have no read and so do i because i think there is enough to read him on. hope that makes sense.

6. i didnt pick up on that. aphix if thats it i can kinda see that. to me it looked like scum jumping on wagon. like sorry if im being dense but i dont think aphix explicitly said that/if there was an implication i didnt get it. aphix confirm that and i'll happily apologiize

like ik im gonna sound like a dick but i eanna get mled rn just to show skitters cant meta me yet. but my pettiness must wait. i need others to get on and restore my hope in this town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

also this is a newbie game and that would set a bad example. still if it wasnt a newbie game and it was D1 i might
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 345, aphix wrote:VOTE: NTRP

I agree with a gut reading this as off. I don't know NTRP, but there is super weirdness in his post. Lets see where this goes.
so let's shift some of the attention from the ntrp-skitter feud and over to aphix, and how gross this post is. This feels super fabricated and the fact that he only started going for paul
after
skitter had started pushing hard bothers me a lot. This is exacerbated by the fact that if you look at , he doesn't really sound like he knows where to push at that point

and then on the same page he's tunneling paul. gnjrq3kjndasoiunq3jklend
In post 350, aphix wrote:
In post 349, NotTheRealPaul wrote:if i were guessing scum u'd two are at top of my list for ur votes.idk what to make of jae staying off yet. im not a fan of it but it could jut be town disagreeing with the lynch even though i dont get why.
Jae didn't want to be involved in the lynch as it might bring attention to his slot. He's done everything to avoid attention or being involved with anything or making a splash. Whoever replaced in and has a null read on Jae ... That's exactly why I think jae is scum.

Also, why aren't you pushing? Why aren't you asking other people to help pressure me? That's exactly what town should be doing at this point if you were truly that concerned about it. Instead you hint at it hoping other people well jump on, and feel they did it of their own accord instead of you pushing it.
this only adds insult to injury, particularly the second paragraph. replying to a push with [not a push] isn't a scumtell and for implying that, this post is fucking disgusting

In post 365, aphix wrote:
In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.
Scumslip.
this is bullshit

i have no comment on it other than that it is bullshit because the three posts he quotes aren't incriminating whatsoever

the only things we've agreed on so far today are: english is a terrible language, this game is taking a turn for the worse because of bad activity, and it just takes a special kind of awful to take a 2-week vla on a game with a 2-week deadline

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 370, osuka wrote:this is bullshit

i have no comment on it other than that it is bullshit because the three posts he quotes aren't incriminating whatsoever
It's especially bullshit in that most scumslips aren't actually that, and pushing someone on a "scumslip" is a scum tell that has a decent amount of accuracy I think depending on a person's personality. I don't have a good enough hold on aphix's personality to know if he'd push that regardless of alignment, though. I need to try to factor that in to my reread. Bleh.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:43 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 365, aphix wrote:
Scumslip.
VOTE: Aphix
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:57 am

Post by JaeReed »

I know I just set myself up for this but fuckit.
I like DP's reaction there a fucking lot.
I know I already stated my thoughts on it and that just makes me like it even more because he doesn't give a shit about whether he comes across as buddying me.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:34 am

Post by Ciara24 »

I LOVE osaka's [post]370[post]. Really sums up what I was thinking in my own read. Aphix I don't get the scumslip thing at all - what are you getting at with those three posts? Where is the link? Like the only way I can see it making sense is if you think Paul is scum because he thought MWAP was scum originally, before realising (like we all did, I think) that he was just a troll townie. So - to quote other players - bullshit.

Also can you just answer Paul? your continual dodging is weird.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”