~ Prism
Ginngie (1)
~ Leonshade

Not Voting (4)
~ Imperium, Polar Vortex, Aristophanes, Heartless

13 alive ~ 7 for majority.
Deadline Meter:
12%
Last edited by nancy on Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

hwatkess unvoteeee
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1321, Heartless wrote:
In post 1315, Aristophanes wrote:Does nobody find it alarming that a lurker lynch is literally the only major wagon? Like, the only person with more than one vote is me and thats just wrong. Scum are almost definitely hiding there!
Sweetie.........
There's a wagon because you've promised to do shit and you haven't done it and you've even whiffed on softball reads like KMD who has a very short ISO.

No bullshit, please: why should anyone be townreading you?
There is no reason for anyone to townread me. I wasnt here and I'm sorry about that. I wasnt even trying. I promised things and never once went to Iso anyone.

But I don't see how that makes me the scummiest player. I simply neglected the game (sorry nancy).

Like, I get a certain level of scumread for it, TTH, but nullscum is the most I'd expect. Fullblown wagon with no counterwagon is way out there!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1317, Heartless wrote:Ari is not who we thought it was. >.>
Anti thought it Nero Cain. Ahsoka knew who we were and apparently, via Cary knowing his identity, has an established meta of lurking as scum and posting as town. Add in the Star Wars theme to the alt (NC is an avid Star Wars fan) and Nero Cain ticks a several boxes. The posting and writing style weren't anywhere close to NC's usual but we figured he could have purposefully modified it to avoid meta.

Ari does have a reputation for lurking more as scum but reading his meta isn't as cut-and-dry as NC's is. I've seen Ari lurk as town before.

UNVOTE:

Hi Ari! ^_^ Let's talk.
;ljk;

~ a.,fdkd.;F ~
Last edited by nancy on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1317, Heartless wrote:Ari is not who we thought it was. >.>
Anti thought it Nero Cain. Ahsoka knew who we were and apparently, via Cary knowing his identity, has an established meta of lurking as scum and posting as town. Add in the Star Wars theme to the alt (NC is an avid Star Wars fan) and Nero Cain ticks a several boxes. The posting and writing style weren't anywhere close to NC's usual but we figured he could have purposefully modified it to avoid meta.

Ari does have a reputation for lurking more as scum but reading his meta isn't as cut-and-dry as NC's is. I've seen Ari lurk as town before.

UNVOTE:

Hi Ari! ^_^ Let's talk.
Absolutely!

Good to know I wasnt too obvious :)

And sorry about the delay, I was reading the point of wagonchange
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1318, VNB National Plan wrote:lol apparently I just really want to bite you every day

Right now it might not seem it but the deadline counter says we're nearing the end of the day, so you having a wagon makes sense in the sense that you've done nothing until now, people figured out who you were and pretending not to have a computer for 5 days is your scum meta, and Spiffeh kind of.. i dunno if towned it up is the right word tbh but did some things and stuff.
XD

Right, were on a percentage timer and in the last third of the day based on activity and interest or whatever. I had done nothing. But has literally nobody else been scummy?
In post 1323, nancy wrote:If you had quoted it I could've deleted the slip for you! :(
Lol I know <3
I didn't see the point at this point.
Thanks though, nancy!
- Jingle
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by nancy »

<3
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Ginn, are you going to talk to me or talk around me?

I dont have anything to bring to the table but I can find things if you/heartless/whoever talks with me!
- Jingle
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1327, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1321, Heartless wrote:
In post 1315, Aristophanes wrote:Does nobody find it alarming that a lurker lynch is literally the only major wagon? Like, the only person with more than one vote is me and thats just wrong. Scum are almost definitely hiding there!
Sweetie.........
There's a wagon because you've promised to do shit and you haven't done it and you've even whiffed on softball reads like KMD who has a very short ISO.

No bullshit, please: why should anyone be townreading you?
There is no reason for anyone to townread me. I wasnt here and I'm sorry about that. I wasnt even trying. I promised things and never once went to Iso anyone.

But I don't see how that makes me the scummiest player. I simply neglected the game (sorry nancy).

Like, I get a certain level of scumread for it, TTH, but nullscum is the most I'd expect. Fullblown wagon with no counterwagon is way out there!
Up until the mass realization (accurate and otherwise) of who your main was, the lead wagon was Max so I think "no counterwagons" is a misleading and incomplete characterization of the gamestate. There are other people being scumread besides you, I think we just all got so wrapped up in the alt-hunting that your wagon got momentum fast.

But alright-y, let's go ahead and chase your premise. Where are you going?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Well, I don't know now. I thought the switch was scum indicative, but it happened in literally 3 posts. Does scum do that? I dont know. It'd be pretty ballsy and smooth if so.

And I was, arguably, the counter to Max. But there is no counter to me, and the Max and Ahsoka wagons are quite similar in makeup.

So I either have to figure out if this was a scum bus that took the opportunity to jump off and onto me or all town moving on a whim. Or I have to throw out the idea and move on.
- Jingle
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1334, Aristophanes wrote:So I either have to figure out if this was a scum bus that took the opportunity to jump off
A riveting idea!
Now what?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1335, Heartless wrote:
In post 1334, Aristophanes wrote:So I either have to figure out if this was a scum bus that took the opportunity to jump off
A riveting idea!
Now what?
I'm reading what happened after the switch now!

I think your vote was fine, so thats a good start. I like PV already from beflre so also an okay vote.

Caryatid and Ginngie were the jumps onto the wagon and I do note it happened before a great deal of Alt talk occurred. I think Ginngie is the worst vote and her talking around me when I arrived rather than to me is damning I think.

Im reading forward for the Camn vote but it took a while to come so I dont know how opportunistic it could be considered. Ginngie making a weird defense of Camn when Spiffeh mentioned Camn was being overlooked was really weird too. Possible associative tell there!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Also, this means looking back further to see their Max votes. God dammit!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Camn votr came later and just seemed like a toss out. I might be on to something with Ginn/Camn.

Ill check the Max votes another time. I have to sleep now.
- Jingle
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

Sucks when people want you to go read the game! :P I'm sorry you're feeling so low-energy.

I guess it is weird to have four townreads on the same wagon. If there's enough lurking though there might not be a lynch at all. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if scum thought of that.
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by Caryatid »

we have plurality lynches so we're guaranteed a lynch.

@nancy: will ties be handled with coinflip or oldest wagon or newest wagon or something else?
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 927, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 923, Spiffeh wrote:Polar Vortex do you have any scum reads at the moment?
Both heads have different scumreads at the moment. We're working on them and will give reads together
soonish
. My better head has town reads on all of the Spiffeh wagon. I currently don't have reads on any of then, but the way the wagon is going I'm sure there should be at least one scum there. Probably not Ginngie since my interaction with her earlier on gave me a good impression
~Bear
I'm not sure which of you is V/LA but I'm guessing it's Snowstorm. Did he leave you with enough of his reads for you to get to this, Petyr?
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I'm here, I'm
queer
town, get used to it!

I was hoping to keep up with this game, but my V/LA put a stop to those plans, so I just checked out the vote counts. Could someone give a quick summary of the major wagons to get me started? (So Spiffeh, Max/me and now Ari, who I see just replaced from his alt).
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Leonshade »

12% doesn't seem like much deadline, looking at when the game started, I assume the deadline is Sunday/Monday?
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Leonshade »

Ohhhh, I just read the rules. Interesting mechanic.

UNVOTE: since I have a vote out.
- Vecna
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Caryatid »

The deadline has been dropping by about 10-12% per real life day lately so expect the lynch to happen sometime this weekend. Nighttalk is enabled, though, so you can continue catching up during the nightphase if necessary.

Are you back from V/LA now?
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 1338, Aristophanes wrote:Camn votr came later and just seemed like a toss out. I might be on to something with Ginn/Camn.

Ill check the Max votes another time. I have to sleep now.
Day late and a dollar short, hon. Neither of those are going down today.
If you're town, your best bet now is probably a reads list before that "12%" hits zero.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Caryatid »

. Other people had posts about him too.

In post 1214, Caryatid wrote:
In post 1211, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1209, VNB National Plan wrote:Wait, shit you're the other one Bella actually wanted to talk. Uhm, uhm, hello mate, good to see you poppin in wot say you take a gander at everything else that's been bandied around about Ahsoka and see it tain't just about lurkin' cheerio pip
You probs know better than I do where the cases/arguments are at. Help me out? <3
In post 1049, Heartless wrote:So Anti told me who he thinks Ashoka is and, based on the confluence of factors he cited to arrive at his conclusion, I think it's a reasonable guess and if he's correct it would strengthen the evidence that the slot is scum. However, I think he did the right thing by not outing his guess as it wouldn't have been respectful to Ashoka's privacy and desire to escape meta. As such, we will not discuss this topic further and we'll drop the claim to the meta tell.

Besides, we think the Ashoka case, outlined in Antihero's , Spiffeh's , and Caryatid's , has enough merit to stand on its own without meta.

The other main wagon was you.
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 1345, Caryatid wrote:Are you back from V/LA now?
I'm back.

I'll check out the Spiffeh post later. I read Ahsoka's ISO, and I agree that it's underwhelming, and more reminiscent of scum than town!Ari. The question is whether Ari was playing his scum game, or trying to hide his alt by not playing to his town meta, and failing to be active as a result.

What was the wagon on me based on? Why did it transition to Ari?
- Vecna
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Caryatid »

I wasn't really interested in the wagon on you; to me it seemed more like a lurker wagon than anything but it dissolved pretty quickly too so I don't know. Prism had some points about you for example in .

There's a thing at the top of the thread near where it says "reply" where you can search the thread search for mentions of max.

by heartless is fairly articulate about their reasons for voting you.

Ari had been a background scumread for a while because he wasn't doing much except for active lurking so there was a lot of build up there that isn't really reflected in the votes, it was a "everyone thinks this is scum but he's not here so he's flying under the radar" kind of thing and we eventually got tired of his empty promises.
Show

Six caryatids ashamed

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”