Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Heartless »

I hope everyone's having a good weekend! ♥
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Heartless »

Vexen failed to pick up his prod and is being replaced.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Heartless »

I just spent more time looking at Organization XIII/MLP fan art than I care to admit.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Man game is slow.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 257, IX Demyx wrote:Godfather
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it.

How did you even come to that conclusion.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

BTW completely unrelated to the game but xemnas whoever you are I love you. You are playing xemnas perfectly <3

That comment towards the mod still makes me laugh.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 279, III Xaldin wrote:
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it.

The question was about the scum motivation for wanting to be checked, not for avoiding it.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by III Xaldin »

Oh I thought you were talking about larxene and I am.like the hell?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 281, IX Demyx wrote:

The question was about the scum motivation for wanting to be checked, not for avoiding it.
Right but to follow up on this, godfather gets a town result. Larxene's((? might be a different person, I'm not checking) ability implies that if you check her, you get no result.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Heartless »

Vexen has been replaced, please welcome Vexen 2.0.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:51 am

Post by I Xemnas »

My friends, I'm happy to announce that Vexen is about to return from his prolonged excursion in Castle Oblivion. You may notice that his personality has undergone some... adjustments during his visit. Please try not to call attention to these changes; we do not want to upset our friend, do we?
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:58 am

Post by X Luxord »

Sorry,
I'd like to replace out.

It's been getting harder for me to even open this game and reading it has just been really unfun for me for many different reasons.
I know I'm an awful person and feel free to blacklist me forever for being a flake. Sorry.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:08 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

The Graceful Assassin has arrived, so you may bow to the true master of Castle Oblivion. If you have anything that you'd like for me to read or address while I'm catching up, please do so as soon as possible. If your questions are asking me general opinions of players, please avoid wasting the time of us both and hold that questions until after the show.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:36 am

Post by XI Marluxia »

I like Larxene's early moxie and I think the claim is more likely to come from town. Investigation-Immune is an oddly difficult role to be faked (if a non-investigative fails to target you or an investigative targets you successfully you're pretty close to busted); it's useful for scum kind of but not really, and so I think there'd be a little extra in Larxene's role other than "Investigative Immune". I guess the most significant piece of early game with her is the fact that she claimed it at all; I sure as fuck wouldn't if I was in her shoes and scum.

I'm a sucker for Lexaeus's general aggression and conviction; in particular, liked the initial attack on Larxene for being like a Godfather (think that scum are generally more cautious than this even when they're comfortable taking the lead) and like the indignant tone that he emanates in posts like this one.

Don't have a significant opinion on Roxas's claim; think there's a decent chance that he's town and has some misguided reason for investigative roles targeting him, but I also think this could be a ploy from scum who benefits from getting investigated somehow.

I have two problems with Zexion's #47. For one, I don't like the attack itself - the thrust behind it seems to be that there's no reason to treat an investigation immune role claim and a "please investigate me" role claim which I think is wildly and obviously wrong. The second problem that I have with it is the accusation that Lexaeus simply hasn't "thought it through enough" - I know that it's a bit silly, but generally when I'm talking to people that I'm scumreading, I don't accuse them of not thinking things through enough - I accuse them of twisting words or misrepping and of lying.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 am

Post by IV Vexen »

Here and reading. Approximately 10 hours til content
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 am

Post by XII Larxene »

In post 285, I Xemnas wrote:
My friends, I'm happy to announce that Vexen is about to return from his prolonged excursion in Castle Oblivion. You may notice that his personality has undergone some... adjustments during his visit. Please try not to call attention to these changes; we do not want to upset our friend, do we?
Spoiler: we killed him. Sorry not sorry? We'll have a lot of fun with New Better Vexen, promise! <3
XII Larxene
XII Larxene
Townie
XII Larxene
Townie
Townie

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:16 am

Post by XII Larxene »

You guys haven't exactly been busy without me, have you? Besides the stirring words of our glorious leader and all that.
In post 259, IX Demyx wrote:Hey hey! Can you please talk to me about...uhhhh...all of this?
Like, what specifically did you dislike about Axel's post there?
What did you find especially town about Roxas at this point? Or well, more importantly, do you believe you know who they are?
What was it about Luxord's notes that changed your mind? Could you expand on not seeing scum there? I know it can be super hard to explain a lack of something but if you could try to explain what you feel is missing that'd be aces.
Major headache so I'm gonna do this then go to bed. This is just answering this post for dear Demyx.

Axel's : Don't like how he takes issue with how Luxord uses his vote in the absence of scumreads. It just looks like a disagreement about how votes should be used and it... god, I should do this later when I can actually words. I didn't like the post, feels bad. "A vote is for scum." is so... something to be declared in a discussion thread.
Roxas: Dunno who the player behind the Keyblade is. Roxas didn't look like scum to me and the reasoning for reading him that way was things like his declaring me obvtown or his roleclaim which was just super null.
Luxord: Does scum whip up a bunch of shitty notes on the game on the spot? Those notes look like town who doesn't know what to talk about, not scum even attempting to look useful. Also Luxord is obvtown. He's barely a villain, even. (Since we're the merry gang of bad guys, does that make Luxord the real traitor? That's a fun question!)

That's enough words my poor head.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 291, XII Larxene wrote:Axel's 76: Don't like how he takes issue with how Luxord uses his vote in the absence of scumreads. It just looks like a disagreement about how votes should be used and it... god, I should do this later when I can actually words. I didn't like the post, feels bad. "A vote is for scum." is so... something to be declared in a discussion thread.
If it's a disagreement, then why do you think I'm scum? For disagreeing? Feeling bad? Now I want more too!
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 am

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 283, VIII Axel wrote:Right but to follow up on this, godfather gets a town result. Larxene's((? might be a different person, I'm not checking) ability implies that if you check her, you get no result.
Ahh, you were responding to Xigbar so I thought you were responding to the vote & comment about both posts of Roxas' being played up.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:41 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Somehow prod dodged at ninety hours. Content later.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 254, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 252, XIII Roxas wrote:By Yucky, did you mean that Xaldin is Yucky, or did you mean that my Xaldin stance is Yucky?
Stance. Play has moderately improved since Page 1.
I'm going to need specifics here because I got the opposite impression of Xaldin.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 260, IX Demyx wrote:It is really hard to think about your alignment when my kneejerk reaction to your signing here is
I
you!
:P
If my read on your identity is correct...you don't like anyone in this game more than me. :wink:
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 295, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 254, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 252, XIII Roxas wrote:By Yucky, did you mean that Xaldin is Yucky, or did you mean that my Xaldin stance is Yucky?
Stance. Play has moderately improved since Page 1.
I'm going to need specifics here because I got the opposite impression of Xaldin.
I back this up with posts like this:
In post 278, III Xaldin wrote:Man game is slow.
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it. How did you even come to that conclusion.
Wherein Xaldin continues to do nothing.

So to what do you cite as evidence for Xaldin being town?
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 290, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 285, I Xemnas wrote:
Spoiler: we killed him. Sorry not sorry?
You would say this as he was getting in the way of your plans for my counterpart. But technically speaking it wouldn't be you who killed him so much as Axel.
(At least I assume so off of . My limited flavor knowledge will become increasingly obvious as the game unfolds.)
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 291, XII Larxene wrote:Dunno who the player behind the Keyblade is.
I'm actually surprised at this, since if you are the player I've begun to suspect you may be (in which case I'd be vindicated in my townread of you since that is a read nearly impossible to get wrong), you and I have played many games together. I would think you would have recognized my style of posting.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”