Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Madtatters »

Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 424, osuka wrote:it's a package

everyone in this game without exception has posted bullshit at one point or another. I'm not advocating for an aphix lynch because of 365; in fact, i think that's not super weird or anything - I just called it out because it's just kinda forced since the push doesn't really make a lot of sense
OK, why are you advocating for an aphix lynch?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 2 . 19
  • aphix
    ---------- 3 ( DoctorPepper, Ciara24, osuka )
    L- 2

NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 ( Skitter30, aphix )
    L- 3

Not Voting
    ----- 3 ( NotTheRealPaul, JaeReed, madtatters )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
FOS COUNT 2 . 19
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 1 ( Skitter30 )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 ( JaeReed, Madtatters, osuka, aphix, Ciara24 )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
GTKAS
| here.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 423, skitter30 wrote:
In post 365, aphix wrote:
In post 264, NotTheRealPaul wrote:everyones next post should include
VOTE: MWAP
In post 266, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck does he flip town? do u think he intentionally being a little shit to get mislynched?
In post 361, NotTheRealPaul wrote:yes he got angry but content wise he provided nothing and was keeping with useless townie.
Scumslip.
In post 263, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 259, aphix wrote:Welp, this game is going to be another shit show, and that right there is a good indicator I'm not going to be playing with MWAP again.
scumclaim 2? idk maybe its reachy but felt like a thing partner would say bcuz idk why town really posts this

*shrug*
Can we talk about these two comments? How are they different from each other? Why is Aphix getting wagoned for saying Paul scumslipped, but no one besides Aphix called out Paul for saying that Aphix scumclaimed?
Post 1: OMG you slipped lololol conf scum
Post 2: There is no way town would say this
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

It's also the level of certainty.
Aphix was harping on something that wasn't a scumslip and was trying his damndest to convince everyone it was
Paul's was more of "that's a scummy statement"

Come on Skitter you're better than that. I'm happy you aren't a vig here too
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

swconded^^

tbh skitters i only think ur read of me is bad. i didnt read the rest.

also i might respond to the wall. i might ignore it too. i'll try to get to it though. no promises because i gotta prep for dar ACT this weekend
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 425, Madtatters wrote:Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
i kinda wanna push this but idk because i kinda understand it.

idk the wording is wierd and im not sure newbtown.

i feel like tatters just swings with his trs. im not sure. skitters whatcha think?
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by aphix »

Huh again. Still super glad that the only time NTRP wants to even attempt to make a stance on his own is on me, because it looks like a safe place for him. Which at least a few other town members are stupid enough to go with it.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 425, Madtatters wrote:Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
If aphix flips scum I'm gonna take a good hard look at this
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Ciara24
Ciara24
Goon
Ciara24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Ciara24 »

Skitters, what I don't get is why you are defending Aphix so hard. What is about his posts that stands out to you as being obviously town? I'm just not seeing it and a practically conftown defending someone who isn't so hard feels weird to me.
Agree with DP about madtatters last post.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Madtatters »

this all comes from noob gut feeling and noob analysis. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just want to be sure that we get scum this time. I'd rather not vote and have Aphix flip scum after two more vote than vote and have them flip town. @dp @ciara
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:24 am

Post by aphix »

Tatters wants to distance from a. Town lunch.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 am

Post by osuka »

so i guess if you flip town i'll be looking extra hard at him for dinner

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 436, aphix wrote:Tatters wants to distance from a. Town lunch.
Even if you wee town, this isn't a good thing
Show

Get to know a Pepper!!!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

J
a
e
R
e
e
d
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

P
l
e
a
s
e
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
V
/
L
A
f
o
r
m
o
r
e
t
h
a
n
h
o
u
r
s
i
n
a
c
t
i
v
i
t
y
!

A
n
d
p
u
t
u
p
f
l
a
g
s
T
h
o
s
e
a
r
e
v
e
r
y
h
e
l
p
f
u
l
f
o
r
A
l
i
s
a
e
s
!

T
h
a
n
k
y
o
u
v
e
r
y
m
u
c
h
!
:
]

L
o
v
e
A
l
i
s
a
e
<
GTKAS
| here.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 426, skitter30 wrote:
In post 424, osuka wrote:it's a package

everyone in this game without exception has posted bullshit at one point or another. I'm not advocating for an aphix lynch because of 365; in fact, i think that's not super weird or anything - I just called it out because it's just kinda forced since the push doesn't really make a lot of sense
OK, why are you advocating for an aphix lynch?
sorry it took me this long to reply, because of my mouth the last 36 hours have kinda sucked (slight pun intended)

see the reasons in 370. Aphix is generally acting scummy and is doing fuck all to thwart his wagon, which doesn't really help him a whole lot
the way paul has been playing the last two pages or so has also felt a lot like the town paul i know, so bonus meta points for him too. Not that those are worth a whole lot but still

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by aphix »

Osuka, I can assure you my wagon and everything else this day has done more for town then anything or anyone else this game.

But your SOOo right ... Town in should just so fight their wagon tooth and nail, because it's totally like they are so close to losing if they get lynched..... *eyeroll*
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

what i mean is
you
haven't even made a good case against the lynching of yourself, so how is anyone else expected to? That doesn't help you stay alive but it doesn't make you look scummy. Either way it's just a shitty game plan, you're not technically playing against wincon but you're doing a shitty job at the game is all

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 434, Ciara24 wrote:Skitters, what I don't get is why you are defending Aphix so hard. What is about his posts that stands out to you as being obviously town? I'm just not seeing it and a practically conftown defending someone who isn't so hard feels weird to me.
Agree with DP about madtatters last post.

Tbh, I feel like I'm playing a totally different game from the rest of you lol, cuz for the life of me, I don't see how anyone is townreading Paul. I am going to do my best to break out of my Paul tunnel though and try to reevaluate both of them, cuz the fact that all of you are so sold on scum!aphix is maybe a signal that I'm missing something.

Can we at least agree that Paul and Aphix aren't scum together?

@Paul, @Aphix: Can both of you talk to me about your reads? And explain why you're scumreading the other one?

UNVOTE: For now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Just for now
UNVOTE:
Your initial vote on Aphix put him at L-1, so why is the fact that he was at L-1 at the time of this post concerning enough to you that you decided to unvote? What happened in between your initial vote and this unovte?

Who is your top scumread right now, and why? Who is your top townread right now, and why? (Don't answer with me lol).
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 430, NotTheRealPaul wrote:swconded^^

tbh skitters i only think ur read of me is bad. i didnt read the rest.

also i might respond to the wall. i might ignore it too. i'll try to get to it though. no promises because i gotta prep for dar ACT this weekend
In post 341, NotTheRealPaul wrote:id sr u because ur reads are C. R. A. P.
Which is it? Are many of my reads bad, or just my read of you? And if many of my reads are bad, which are they and why? IE what are your reads and how do they differ from my own?

Also, good luck with the ACT!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 429, DoctorPepper wrote:Aphix was harping on something that wasn't a scumslip and was trying his damndest to convince everyone it was
Where did this happen?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

skitters acting normal good.

gonna be honest i dont wanna look at ur previous wall. if u desperately need a reply i will but *shrug*

i only read ur read of me and saw u didnt have a read of jae. so only didnt like those two. tatters is worrying me rn cuz idk if he is newbtwon anymore. i think he might be just following his trs tho and my unvote triggered his.

my sr was bcuz i didnt get his change of mind on mwap (now i doooo). then he just kept saying it was obvious when i didnt fucking see it so i thought he was avoiding my question. i think he is tunnelling me a bit, but he is like null for me rn. i remember liking his content b4 mwap's "slip", but ici was really bad. i need to reread this slot.

osuka is town for me. i generally agree with thwir content, and this doesnt remind me of the little bit of his scumgame so that helps.

jae is like leantown. where did he go is my real question rn.

ur conftown obviously.

dp is like gut scum for me whixh i hate bcuz i hate gutreads. need to reread this slot too bcuz something feels off but i cant quite verbalize it. may just be the shorter posts bcuz ik i tend to tr walls.

think thats everyone.

also thabks! back to stufying!...yay?! *cries*
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by aphix »

Huh. So osuka thinks I'm scummy because I should be defending myself. Fuck off. I don't need to defend myself at all. There isn't shit to defend myself against. And if there was. Still not going to do it. That's not my job.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 448, aphix wrote:Huh. So osuka thinks I'm scummy because I should be defending myself. Fuck off. I don't need to defend myself at all. There isn't shit to defend myself against. And if there was. Still not going to do it. That's not my job.
since i refuse to believe anyone is actually this stupid, I'll go with either pretending to be so, or fucking blind

your game lately has been shit, your arguments for it being shit are shit, and you're acting like a shit. Please get your shit together and read the fucking thread
In post 442, osuka wrote:what i mean is
you
haven't even made a good case against the lynching of yourself, so how is anyone else expected to?
That doesn't help you stay alive but it doesn't make you look scummy
. Either way it's just a shitty game plan, you're not technically playing against wincon but you're doing a shitty job at the game is all
bold added for emphasis since it seems like you've had some trouble reading as of lately

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”