Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1145, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1131, firecrocer wrote:@Skitter
You didn't think shooting someone to confirm your claim was a good idea?
In post 1132, Eddie Cane wrote:let's focus on the vig shot cause idc about the other stuff.

in 730, I shouted at you to vig for a long time. scum goaded you into the shooting part specifically, which was a bad shot, but as a whole shooting was needed. why? it proved your role, the entire purpose. I don't understand how you can believe not shooting to be ok after how much I grinded the benefit of it into your skull that game. vigging a town is better than not vigging n1, there were easy shots to make like tes. someone everyone scumread and a major point of discussion. man, his flip sure would've helped me solve the game! too bad our "vig" decided to hold her dick in her hands instead of shooting. sigh.

if you're scum, consider yourself lucky I wasn't online to yell at you yday. if you're town, you shoot tonight.
After a Mulch townflip, I didn't feel confident enough in my reads to vig someone. And there's like no way on this planet I was ever vigging Tess; I townread him after the way he reacted to being wagoned.

Ffs, it didn't even prove my role, it led to that entire clusterfuck afterwards where people (cough Vedith cough) were accusing me of being a scum!dayvig who lied about the funky modifiers. And all you accomplished that game was making me paranoid that you had pocketed me and goaded me into shooting. I trusted you before that; after that, I was super paranoid of you. When I asked people who to vig, all that happened was people running down the timer and me getting goaded into taking a bad shot. And I don't believe that vigging a townie n1 is better than not vigging at all.

Who was I supposed to be shooting here? Which of these was I supposed to listen to? I didn't actually trust any of these people enough to listen to their advice, besides maybe RC, but I was never shooting him here anyways.
In post 816, Boonskiies wrote:It looks to me like Mulch is setting up RC for an eventual mislynch, which is a bold scum move. I'd say Skitter should shoot one of them so we don't have to deal with a 50 page 1v1 between the two.
In post 892, Boonskiies wrote:Lynch Mulch, have skitter shoot Eddie. everyone's happy.
In post 893, Mulch wrote:Lynch Eddie, have Skitter shoot uzi z
In post 820, RadiantCowbells wrote:Skitter, don't shoot me.
If you want me to shoot tonight, that's fine, but we need to talk about it first. I wasn't expecting the day to end so quickly before we could have that convo.
In post 1149, skitter30 wrote:Vig. Why would you think I was a dayvig here?
oh. this was about 730
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

frankly, vedith was being dumb. I didn't let him lynch you. considering I literally hard carried everyone that game idk how you can say vigging was a misplay.

try this then. why not vig uzi? or whoever your strongest scumread was?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1145, skitter30 wrote:I wasn't expecting the day to end so quickly before we could have that convo.
you put Mulch to L-1.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

not vigging n1 is ALWAYS a misplay. idle future nights if you want, 1 kill is needed to prove your role and the extra flip is very useful.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm not going to lynch you today. i also wont argue against your lynch. if you idle tomorrow we are 1v1ing. if you idle a vig like this in the future I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. fair warning.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1150, Eddie Cane wrote:show me town!keyen

viewtopic.php?p=9159793#p9159793

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=72144

One of those is our hydra. The other was a hell of a game. I know how he thinks. Ever play with Dunkers? He's similar to Dunkers in that he is easy to pick on and setup a mislynch on him, but can come off as incredibly obvious town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

um. I meant show me why he's town here..
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1152, Eddie Cane wrote:frankly, vedith was being dumb. I didn't let him lynch you. considering I literally hard carried everyone that game idk how you can say vigging was a misplay.

Yes, I know. And *I* wouldn't let him lynch me even though I wanted to be policy-lynched. That's what the argument was about.

Mulch was my biggest scumread. That clearly wasn't a thing after he flipped town. I didn't want to misvig again, so I didn't take a shot cuz I didn't think my reads were all that great.
In post 1154, Eddie Cane wrote:not vigging n1 is ALWAYS a misplay. idle future nights if you want, 1 kill is needed to prove your role and the extra flip is very useful.
I don't think it is. Who do you think I should have vigged last night? Who do you think I should be vigging here then?
In post 1153, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1145, skitter30 wrote:I wasn't expecting the day to end so quickly before we could have that convo.
you put Mulch to L-1.
I thought I had put him to L-2.
In post 1155, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not going to lynch you today. i also wont argue against your lynch. if you idle tomorrow we are 1v1ing. if you idle a vig like this in the future I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. fair warning.
That's fair.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1094, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1083, TesXX wrote:Actually skitter WHY did you put Mulch at L-1 without announcing it?
VOTE: Skitter
I thought it was L-2 - the last votecount had Mulch at 4 votes. When I voted, I skimmed everything after that to make sure I wasn't hammering him or anything like that, but it looks like I missed the Vedith vote.
Alright, fair enough UNVOTE:
Why are you more concerned about this than the fact that LUV hammered Mulch without bothering to check whether he was hammering?
Because you didn't announce L1.
Especially after Boon wrote the following and clearly indicated that the next vote would be hammer?
In post 1039, Boonskiies wrote:Imma pull a Vedith and give town cred to the hammerer on Mulch

Vedith \o/
Oh he did?
I'm going to need to look at Uzi then. My bad
In post 1108, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1047, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Think I'm trusting Vedith here.

VOTE: Mulch
vedith didn't give any reasons for mulch scum. why is trusting vedith the justification here
Oo.
Tell me as well
Vote on skitter was part RVS, part me wanting a response
LOL, I didn't vote him BECAUSE he was pushing me, I voted him because he was pushing complete lies, which I SAID. Please read my posts before making a case on me.
I MADE IT CLEAR WHY I WAS VOTING HIM.
All his votes (except Skitter which i'm not sure of) have been for people who pushed him
Well I voted the mod :cool:
, which seems like him opportunistically looking like he is forming scumreads and moving the game while he's just pushing back when people push him.
If people have voted me and pushed me in completely awful ways and MADE themselves more logical votes, why WOULD I vote someone who in my eyes, has less reason for me to vote them.
That coupled with his wallposts where he just quotes every line and observation and asks, "why" instead of analyzing the posts make him look like scum to me.
I'M ASKING WHY SO THAT IT CAN BE
EASIER TO ANALYZE WAHT THEY SAY
. YOU CAN'T PUSH ME FOR THIS.
In post 1124, firecrocer wrote:It's not just a simple omgus vote, or a couple, it's the fact that all his votes have been against people who pushed him. And that looks scummy to me because instead of looking for legitimately scummy things, he falls back on "scumreading" people who thinks he is scum.
The BS ways people have been trying to push my lynch (and other things I have mentioned) HAVE been scummy.
Like, literally to see Tes' vote history and scumreads just look at his wagon.

The only person on his wagon who he doesn't scumread is Scarab, possible scumbuddies if Tes flips red.
So scumreading most of the people on my wagon is officially a scumtell now. :facepalm:
So if most of the people on my wagon are pushing me in BS ways, if I scumread them all then it's a scumtell. Is what you're saying?
@Tes
How many scumgames have you played? What do you typically try to do as scum?
I've only played 1 scum game on MS, I don't totally remember what I was trying to do in it but I'll give a link to it in a sec.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:22 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1154, Eddie Cane wrote:not vigging n1 is ALWAYS a misplay. idle future nights if you want, 1 kill is needed to prove your role and the extra flip is very useful.
If you aren't confident enough in scumreads it's not a misplay at all to not shoot someone who hasn't claimed n1 and possibly take away a lynch by killing a town member.
In post 1155, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not going to lynch you today. i also wont argue against your lynch. if you idle tomorrow we are 1v1ing. if you idle a vig like this in the future I'm not giving you the benefit of the doubt. fair warning.
No.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:23 am

Post by TesXX »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it wasn't necessarily the right play to shoot you. it was necessarily the right play to shoot someone.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 1162, Eddie Cane wrote:it wasn't necessarily the right play to shoot you. it was necessarily the right play to shoot someone.
i never said you were talking about me in particular. Not shooting there is not bad play.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1158, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1152, Eddie Cane wrote:frankly, vedith was being dumb. I didn't let him lynch you. considering I literally hard carried everyone that game idk how you can say vigging was a misplay.

Yes, I know. And *I* wouldn't let him lynch me even though I wanted to be policy-lynched. That's what the argument was about.

Mulch was my biggest scumread. That clearly wasn't a thing after he flipped town. I didn't want to misvig again, so I didn't take a shot cuz I didn't think my reads were all that great.
I don't think it is. Who do you think I should have vigged last night? Who do you think I should be vigging here then?
In post 1153, Boonskiies wrote:
you put Mulch to L-1.
I thought I had put him to L-2.
That's fair.
you had a full night phase to readjust given the flip. that's not an excuse.

vig your scumread. it's simple. if you don't have any strong scumreads you vig any person who is largely suspected that you don't strongly townread. obviously, if a game has a useless player (think basically prodging day to day), that is a priority vig. imo? should've vigged uzi or tes depending on if I decided to go with personal sr or highly tossup slot.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1146, Boonskiies wrote:I am dead confident it is town slot.
That makes sense
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Fykus »

Good to see im able to tr eddie. Theres not much point talking about the vig until tomorrow when it can prove itself. I take not your a bit iffy on luv eddie but your votes not on him yet
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1163, TesXX wrote:
In post 1162, Eddie Cane wrote:it wasn't necessarily the right play to shoot you. it was necessarily the right play to shoot someone.
i never said you were talking about me in particular. Not shooting there is not bad play.
yes it absolutely is.

mafia cannot have a second night kill in a normal.

shooting someone as vig (normally) means two flips.

one of those flips cannot be mafia. it could be serial killer, but for all intents and purposes sk is town aligned until later game - mafia is a bigger threat earlier on, especially if you aren't bp. they are also uncommon enough it's not a priority concern.

that confirms you as not mafia while also dealing with a problematic player - be it personally problematic or problematic to town. it also means if you get run up and need to claim you won't get lynched.

you don't necessarily need to shoot if you are widely trd after d1, that much is debatable. if you're one of the most widely scumread people in the game, was forced to claim, and are still widely scumread going into night... that's not. if you're town and you didn't shoot you need to know that was a misplay so you don't repeat that bullshit.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1166, Fykus wrote:Good to see im able to tr eddie. Theres not much point talking about the vig until tomorrow when it can prove itself. I take not your a bit iffy on luv eddie but your votes not on him yet
I'm on the wagon in spirit. need to dialogue with luv first.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1159, TesXX wrote:Especially after Boon wrote the following and clearly indicated that the next vote would be hammer?

In post 1039, Boonskiies wrote:
Imma pull a Vedith and give town cred to the hammerer on Mulch

Vedith \o/

Oh he did?
I'm going to need to look at Uzi then. My bad
What is it that you need to look at?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1167, Eddie Cane wrote:
yes it absolutely is.

one of those flips cannot be mafia. it could be serial killer, but for all intents and purposes sk is town aligned until later game - mafia is a bigger threat earlier on, especially if you aren't bp. they are also uncommon enough it's not a priority concern.

that confirms you as not mafia while also dealing with a problematic player - be it personally problematic or problematic to town. it also means if you get run up and need to claim you won't get lynched.

you don't necessarily need to shoot if you are widely trd after d1, that much is debatable. if you're one of the most widely scumread people in the game, was forced to claim, and are still widely scumread going into night... that's not. if you're town and you didn't shoot you need to know that was a misplay so you don't repeat that bullshit.
I wouldn't have taken a shot I wasn't comfortable with.

What happens to you town clear idea. If the vig shot was taken on a town and I healed RC?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

right now I'm waiting for scarab to come dialogue with me in the hood to sort him. I think he's town based on hood stuff, none of his thread stuff was really "bad" except his second post, it kinda reminds me of scum!lexa but i also like his hood engagement. rc setup specced one of the hood was scum tho and he was very willing to blindly sheep rc ("hey make me a doublevoter and I'll make sure you're never lynched" "ok") which I think most townies would be paranoid of... dunno. hopefully he's town and we can use our hood for me to actually put my reads and stuff in case I die and he can help make sure they're pushed (when I get strong reads skitter can attest they're very good).

fire is pretty damn town. wont be voting him today. I probably won't vote mumble because boon claims he's lock town and therefore boon gets lynched and flips red before i consider mumble. this may change if I get an actual strong scumread on them, but keyen is p null and maybe a townlean and therefore not worth it. still want to see mumbles catchup. skitter gets by today, as much as I don't like it. scarab is not a lynch I'll take today (pending hood discussion being awful).

luv//fykus//vedith//screen//boon
my lynchpool for today^^not in any real order
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1170, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1167, Eddie Cane wrote:
yes it absolutely is.

I wouldn't have taken a shot I wasn't comfortable with.

What happens to you town clear idea. If the vig shot was taken on a town and I healed RC?
lots of hypotheticals. I said usually two kills first of all. it just means skitter claims the kill on the dead person, probably shoots n2. regardless of that though, even IF he's lynched thst means you have a probable inno on rc and people buy your doc claim later since there's a missing kill n1. usually if this type of thing happens town leashes the vig one way or another.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

y'all are boring
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

From your lynch pool I know you said Boon gives information.
Anyone else?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”