gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by gerryoat »

but carca is prob bad town. now if we could get more bin votes. that would be swell
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by gonkbadoop taskmaster »

ok i keep thinking i have the mental fortitude for this but i really dont

btw i didnt realize trans outted the fact he roleswapped which ive been well aware of that since like d1 and wanted to take the bullet but thought the way i handled rb's claim kind of would have made it too obvious that i didnt have a cc so :/ - meaningless but as scum i would probably have shot there and the fact that i was well aware this was occurring should be obvious from my iso

i wanted to take a week long vla and have schadd man the hydra but i dont really want to do that without giving some stance of my own since i havent had the chance to compile my thoughts in a long time. but not having time for mafia also means not having time for real life and i really need to sort myself out rn. idk

i dont really see what was really terrible about the one post i made this dp tbh? im not really going to harp about it though

looking at the playerlist though i feel like we're working with a really tight POE right now - hebi, lycan, gerry, pv, hopkirk, toroginitoh, trans, raybells, vecna, and grapes all seem like really horrible lynches to me at the present so im trying to work from that but every time i read i just feel lost in things like the claims

like? claims alone slysly's role and AP's role dont really make sense to me. with the survivor claim and the masonry i think it makes perfect sense for scum to have some way of figuring out the masonry, and slysly's role cant do that as well as AP's. slysly, from an informed perspective, can basically only find survivors and gets false positives on the roles that scum would actually want to find (traitor, masons, ic i guess?), while ap is basically the opposite in that they can get an actual result on a mason (though it's the same as a survivor neighbor) and having the ninja passive lets them choose between not having to establish fake claims or getting towncred for claiming something unusual. i dont really understand why theres hesitancy to lynch here besides them being prs. i'd vote them rn but schadd thinks it's wasted effort and i guess i can respect that. the best compromise would probably to leash AP onto carcalilly or a future vt claim and work from there - maybe have slysly parity her against someone (not sure if the mechanical play here is to parity vs someone obvtown like transcend or vs someone who needs to be sorted)? i recognize i'm not really in a position to call any shots but im really not happy with where claims are and if im wrong and both ap and slysly are town then that means theres a lot we can get out of playing our cards right as a town.

anyway

VOTE: tpfkap

ive been looking through isos though and i think this is the right call - schadd hasnt gotten back to me though

i think it takes a very specific kind of... bad... to think that the transcend slot is still scum here or even insinuate that kraska/rb could be scum theatre. i dont know if it's me personally knowing the context of that drama but rb has a very strange and disgusting vendetta against kraska and has harassed her offsite - him thinking that kraska was "attacking" him or some shit is flat out wrong and the way he reacted to kraska's obvious counterclaim showed a very specific kind of scum detachment that doesnt make sense in theatre. had i had the chance to talk during d1 about this (irl not mafia reasons prevented me obv) this is what my GR case would have been - rb picking completely incorrect reasons people interact with him they way they have comes from not having the need to actually engage with the gamestate and understand people. this is besides the fact trans and kraska have both been playing to their town metas strongly and both are not very good at hiding their metas from me

tpfkap trying to reach ('doctor is a scum role in this setup') and keep trans in the lynchpool i feel is a scum thought process - most of her pushes as well seem like very obviously not-mafia slots to me. im also having a hard time following some of the reasoning behind the scumreads and how they actually translate to scumreads - like my slot's, for example.
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Gonk buddied up to you right away by following your vote on hebi.
Gonk jumped in to defend you against Arcade's meta case.
Gonk continued to defend you and sheeped.
After you had softclaimed twice, suddenly gonk starts praising Arcade.
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",
and gonk votes for you and shoots smilies at Arcade.
gonk says there is no reason not to claim, and you do.
like im struggling to see how this warrants... any sort of read?

you could argue that my thought process was inconsistent or something (i dont really like the insinuation i defended zach but then attacked him?? i wanted dunn to substantiate his thought process because having played with zach i saw zero reason to make that sort of meta call on him, then zach started to act weird when i asked him to flavor claim so i scumread him...), but that sort of call is never made. instead the scumminess of my slot comes from me pressuring a miller to claim flavor which is???? not scummy? like it's one thing to randomly pressure someone to claim a role but it's fucking flavor - all it does is check the validity of a claim (and kidney didnt make sense to me as a miller). there isnt any follow through to actually substantiate why any of this is scummy. it's surface level thinking.

i dont really care about the pr claim. it's bullshit i've seen from scum plenty of times and have zero qualms pressuring there if the person is going to play like a scumfuck

if schadd disagrees with me then he's free to move my vote but this is where i'm at. PW/spiffeh could also use resolution at some point - i think schadd and i are at odds (i'm liking spiffeh less and have been ok with the last posts in PW's iso) so i'd rather have us converse about that first though.

anyway,
@mods giga head is going to be v/la for like the next week. again i just need to sort myself out and i really dont have the time for mafia anymore and worrying about getting prodded/not contributing enough is starting to affect my mental health. schadd will take over while i try to sort my shit out and get back on my feet again

if raybells or vecna or trans are on in the next half hour or so we can talk, i realize i havent been pulling the weight i know i can and i dont really mind you think i'm scum as a result because my head is not entirely in the game like it has been during all of my scum games on this site besides my first but that's a really shitty tell for me if that's what you're reading into.

pedit:
gerryoat wrote:but carca is prob bad town. now if we could get more bin votes. that would be swell
i've been coming around on carca!town but i dont really have an issue with bins - can you like sparknotes her for me
gigabyteTroubadour and schadd
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

Lynch me if you can.

I wish I were a vig this game.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 4527, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:ok i keep thinking i have the mental fortitude for this but i really dont

btw i didnt realize trans outted the fact he roleswapped which ive been well aware of that since like d1 and wanted to take the bullet but thought the way i handled rb's claim kind of would have made it too obvious that i didnt have a cc so :/ - meaningless but as scum i would probably have shot there and the fact that i was well aware this was occurring should be obvious from my iso

i wanted to take a week long vla and have schadd man the hydra but i dont really want to do that without giving some stance of my own since i havent had the chance to compile my thoughts in a long time. but not having time for mafia also means not having time for real life and i really need to sort myself out rn. idk

i dont really see what was really terrible about the one post i made this dp tbh? im not really going to harp about it though

looking at the playerlist though i feel like we're working with a really tight POE right now - hebi, lycan, gerry, pv, hopkirk, toroginitoh, trans, raybells, vecna, and grapes all seem like really horrible lynches to me at the present so im trying to work from that but every time i read i just feel lost in things like the claims

like? claims alone slysly's role and AP's role dont really make sense to me. with the survivor claim and the masonry i think it makes perfect sense for scum to have some way of figuring out the masonry, and slysly's role cant do that as well as AP's. slysly, from an informed perspective, can basically only find survivors and gets false positives on the roles that scum would actually want to find (traitor, masons, ic i guess?), while ap is basically the opposite in that they can get an actual result on a mason (though it's the same as a survivor neighbor) and having the ninja passive lets them choose between not having to establish fake claims or getting towncred for claiming something unusual. i dont really understand why theres hesitancy to lynch here besides them being prs. i'd vote them rn but schadd thinks it's wasted effort and i guess i can respect that. the best compromise would probably to leash AP onto carcalilly or a future vt claim and work from there - maybe have slysly parity her against someone (not sure if the mechanical play here is to parity vs someone obvtown like transcend or vs someone who needs to be sorted)? i recognize i'm not really in a position to call any shots but im really not happy with where claims are and if im wrong and both ap and slysly are town then that means theres a lot we can get out of playing our cards right as a town.

anyway

ive been looking through isos though and i think this is the right call - schadd hasnt gotten back to me though

i think it takes a very specific kind of... bad... to think that the transcend slot is still scum here or even insinuate that kraska/rb could be scum theatre. i dont know if it's me personally knowing the context of that drama but rb has a very strange and disgusting vendetta against kraska and has harassed her offsite - him thinking that kraska was "attacking" him or some shit is flat out wrong and the way he reacted to kraska's obvious counterclaim showed a very specific kind of scum detachment that doesnt make sense in theatre. had i had the chance to talk during d1 about this (irl not mafia reasons prevented me obv) this is what my GR case would have been - rb picking completely incorrect reasons people interact with him they way they have comes from not having the need to actually engage with the gamestate and understand people. this is besides the fact trans and kraska have both been playing to their town metas strongly and both are not very good at hiding their metas from me

tpfkap trying to reach ('doctor is a scum role in this setup') and keep trans in the lynchpool i feel is a scum thought process - most of her pushes as well seem like very obviously not-mafia slots to me. im also having a hard time following some of the reasoning behind the scumreads and how they actually translate to scumreads - like my slot's, for example.
In post 2733, TPFKAP wrote:He manipulated you into claiming your flavor between day 1 and day 20 (a few hours?)
Then, after you and hebi agreed to a Lycanfire wagon, gonk suggested you flavor claim.
Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",

you could argue that my thought process was inconsistent or something (i dont really like the insinuation i defended zach but then attacked him?? i wanted dunn to substantiate his thought process because having played with zach i saw zero reason to make that sort of meta call on him, then zach started to act weird when i asked him to flavor claim so i scumread him...), but that sort of call is never made. instead the scumminess of my slot comes from me pressuring a miller to claim flavor which is???? not scummy? like it's one thing to randomly pressure someone to claim a role but it's fucking flavor - all it does is check the validity of a claim (and kidney didnt make sense to me as a miller). there isnt any follow through to actually substantiate why any of this is scummy. it's surface level thinking.

i dont really care about the pr claim. it's bullshit i've seen from scum plenty of times and have zero qualms pressuring there if the person is going to play like a scumfuck

if schadd disagrees with me then he's free to move my vote but this is where i'm at. PW/spiffeh could also use resolution at some point - i think schadd and i are at odds (i'm liking spiffeh less and have been ok with the last posts in PW's iso) so i'd rather have us converse about that first though.

anyway,
@mods giga head is going to be v/la for like the next week. again i just need to sort myself out and i really dont have the time for mafia anymore and worrying about getting prodded/not contributing enough is starting to affect my mental health. schadd will take over while i try to sort my shit out and get back on my feet again

if raybells or vecna or trans are on in the next half hour or so we can talk, i realize i havent been pulling the weight i know i can and i dont really mind you think i'm scum as a result because my head is not entirely in the game like it has been during all of my scum games on this site besides my first but that's a really shitty tell for me if that's what you're reading into.

pedit:
gerryoat wrote:but carca is prob bad town. now if we could get more bin votes. that would be swell
i've been coming around on carca!town but i dont really have an issue with bins - can you like sparknotes her for me
Hi giggles <3
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 4528, TPFKAP wrote:Lynch me if you can.

I wish I were a vig this game.

If you were vig town would be fked
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

i know when I'm being lied to.

Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I'll stay off the kfap lynch tyvm
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm

In post 4529, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi giggles <3
hi sorry i got sidetracked but im here
Carcalilly wrote:I'll stay off the kfap lynch tyvm
what am i missing about her then
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Still haven't gotten a painting TP :o
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm

I personally think they're just newbie town but they're dangerously bad
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

so my perspective on recent claims revised

arcade pals' role makes less sense as a town role. it's a ninja which is negative utility, but their willingness to lynch their guilty is more or less proof that they can deliver some kind of result either as their action or through faction. i don't think this is a bus as the would be bussing slot is somehow still worse than the busee (hebichan slot= :lol:)

onto it and further it can check for the two claimed groups which are claiming to be anti mafia.

meanwhile slysly cannot tell the difference between mason, survivor, or what RC is floating around, traitors. this role makes less sense as a scum role as it cannot discern what is a threat or benefit to their faction. the only exception is if this were to be multiball, which the singular kill is suggesting against. there's a slim possibility that slysly, hebi and peregrine are all attempting to wear their pants as hats atm but i think three scum outing day 2 to save one shit slot is eternity-mocking level play so i'm going to run with other ideas for the time being.

back to RC. i don't see the need to lynch a survivor claim today and would prefer to grow consensus on the confscum arcade pals slot.

rosa seems to feel the same way but i find it curious that they say schadd is not on board when i feel like schadd has been a decent patron between the two days of the arcade pals within rope cause. the instant belief in the survivor aside, what gives?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

in my experience people that have shit reads constantly are scum. lettervomit please stop having shit reads or i will have to waste another day. thank you
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Clarify read on mariastral
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:16 pm

In post 4535, RadiantCowbells wrote:I personally think they're just newbie town but they're dangerously bad
i dont get that impression at all

like what actual newbie signs up for a large normal before other games and actually seems like they know how to play mafia?

like shiqf kind of just died - tpfkap actually feels like they know what theyre doing and it's deliberate to me
Lycanfire wrote:so my perspective on recent claims revised

arcade pals' role makes less sense as a town role. it's a ninja which is negative utility, but their willingness to lynch their guilty is more or less proof that they can deliver some kind of result either as their action or through faction. i don't think this is a bus as the would be bussing slot is somehow still worse than the busee (hebichan slot= :lol:)

onto it and further it can check for the two claimed groups which are claiming to be anti mafia.

meanwhile slysly cannot tell the difference between mason, survivor, or what RC is floating around, traitors. this role makes less sense as a scum role as it cannot discern what is a threat or benefit to their faction. the only exception is if this were to be multiball, which the singular kill is suggesting against. there's a slim possibility that slysly, hebi and peregrine are all attempting to wear their pants as hats atm but i think three scum outing day 2 to save one shit slot is eternity-mocking level play so i'm going to run with other ideas for the time being.

back to RC. i don't see the need to lynch a survivor claim today and would prefer to grow consensus on the confscum arcade pals slot.

rosa seems to feel the same way but i find it curious that they say schadd is not on board when i feel like schadd has been a decent patron between the two days of the arcade pals within rope cause. the instant belief in the survivor aside, what gives?
he agrees that ap is scum but doesnt think it's going to get traction and fighting for it is probably not worthwhile when theres probably 3 other scum slots
RadiantCowbells wrote:

Clarify read on mariastral
doesnt feel like town dunn - i know i made this same mistake with the dance game but i feel fairly confident that dunn and maria are smart enough people to recognize a cc like trans/rb (esp considering mountainish mafia) and maria trying to push on trans felt like a really out of place move as a result. that and just... i'm not really sure what sorting dunn has done. it still feels like all posture and snippiness to me
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:17 pm

In post 4539, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:es probably 3 other scum slots
*2 other scum slots, 3 total left
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 4500, Bins wrote:that's good! don't doubt
In post 4482, lettuce salad wrote:Arcade Pals (1)- Lycanfire
wtf is this

is this guy still just camping on arcade pals
say the password with me! the vote is good!

gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:19 pm

schadd is deliberately not telling me the password :dead:
gonkbadoop taskmaster
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
gonkbadoop taskmaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:21 pm

also i see zero reason to doubt a survivor claim from the canit slot lmao?

i'm certain it's not scum (or scum with rb rather) so idrc if he's town fakeclaiming or telling the truth.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 4543, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:also i see zero reason to doubt a survivor claim from the canit slot lmao?

i'm certain it's not scum (or scum with rb rather) so idrc if he's town fakeclaiming or telling the truth.
okay fine i just wanted it on record that you super duper believe RC so i can lynch you if your slot ever utters the word multiball
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

I mean shit not new tbh

I don't really want to lynch you even if you're scum tbh.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 4527, gonkbadoop taskmaster wrote:ok i keep thinking i have the mental fortitude for this but i really dont

anyway

Arcade agreed.
You said no.
Arcade says "dunn here",

anyway,

pedit:
tl;dr
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by gerryoat »

I LUV a BINS lynch
TPFKAP
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
TPFKAP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by TPFKAP »

Lycan, here's what I'm going to do. I am going to keep giving my "shotty" reads and play the way I feel I should.

However, I acknowledge that I may be unable to read this game because of all the lying. The only thing I can see right now is narna slot is trying really Fucking hard to protect hebi, while RC and Trans are striking a scum/ind deal.

Ignoring all that, the scummiest player to me would be grapes.

Now that I've got the shit reads out, here's what I'm gonna do, campfire. I'm gonna sheep you until you decide it's time for me to swing or you turn out scum. I think you are town, though, and I need someone to lean on.

I'll full claim if you want me to, but my opinion is it would be better to not.

Vote: arcade pals

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”