nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by nancy »

flavornancy withers back into the apartment, wiping at the sweat gathered about her temples and along her jawline; she immediately pounces upon her handbag and withdraws a handful of tablets from within. They disappear into her mouth, followed quickly by a gush of the cold tea in the Twin Peaks mug prepared for her by Mini. A peaceful sensation begins to spread through her almost before she has finished swallowing; she breathes in relief as the psychosomatic effects of her anti-anxiety prescription work against the chaos growing inside her... and splutters and coughs up the tea right into the little bottle of medicine in her hand.

Heartless,
Town Guard (Medication)
, Died Night 1.

Spoiler: Role PM
LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIANYou are
MEDICATION
, the little blue pills that help keep me one step ahead of my mental illness.
Your role in Mini's Apartment:
TOWN GUARD
  • You may target a player each Night to cause any killing actions they take that Night to fail.
  • You have the power to vote.
You win when all threats to the Town are dead and at least one player aligned with the Town remains alive.
Join the fun!
Last edited by nancy on Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:14 pm

Post by nancy »

Not Voting (11)
~ camn, Imperium, VNB National Plan, Polar Vortex, NoticeMeSenpai, Kmd4390, Caryatid, Ginngie, Prism, Leonshade, Spiffeh

11 alive ~ 6 for majority.
Deadline Meter:
100%
Last edited by nancy on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 1204, VNB National Plan wrote:I'm not saying Ahsoka is scum lurking but nancy has more content in thread....
I didn't mind this at the time but in retrospect: Have you noticed that nancy has more content than literally everyone except Heartless and Ginngie? She has more content than Leon+Max, Kmd, and you put together.

You had to have gone to the activity overview to make this post, and "has less posts than the mod" is a valid criticism in most games, but most games of this size, the mod would have like a third of the posts that nancy does.
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

I actually just looked at Ahsoka's 23 post postcount. I didn't meant votecounts, I meant actual posts. It also might have been hyperbole. :P
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Post by Caryatid »

oh, you were looking at his ISO when you said that?

nancy has like 150 posts :lol:
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by nancy »

You thought I was just bumping for the pagetop? No, no.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by nancy »

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Votecounts don't count. :V Don't be so literal, I think the gist of what I meant shone through.

It's 5am for me and Bella is at work so we'll talk later today about where to go next. We haven't thought hard about it but I'm going to start the day voting my next weirdest read.

##Vote: kmd

We made notes that your last large post seemed like a lot of Information instead of analysis. Also your votes sucked donkeys and you sat on a Prism vote until the end phase. Also I've made jokes about responding to people from 30 pages ago so they can never question me about anything relevant and I am suspicious you're actually putting that into practice. :P

cut: if you waste all of those now you'll have nothing to post when you need votecount buffers. :P
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by camn »

Omg so much happened just now.
I'm busy tonight, but I'll catch up tomorrow!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh my dear Shadoweh, you have noooooooooooo idea how deep my bank of misandry gifs is.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

So I'm back from the NASCAR race, but working 16 hour days five of the next seven days. I can't catch up right away but will put serious time into this game Thursday and should be able to do better after that. If anyone wants anything addressed, I'll be around off and on for the next two hours or so and will check forposts after this one.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 253, VNB National Plan wrote: Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth.
At first this quote only bugged me because it was vague and used to back up a vote, but now, knowing Ashoka was Aristo, now I really need to know what you meant with it.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1462, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 253, VNB National Plan wrote: Ahsoka Tano is terrible in the way I thought only Aristophanes could make me feel and I want to purge them from this earth.
At first this quote only bugged me because it was vague and used to back up a vote, but now, knowing Ashoka was Aristo, now I really need to know what you meant with it.
If Ari flipped scum, then scumslip, however, this is just a freaky thing and an alt read I guess.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 1463, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1462, Polar Vortex wrote:
If Ari flipped scum, then scumslip, however, this is just a freaky thing and an alt read I guess.
They were unknowingly comparing Aristo to himself, scum reading him and he flipped town. Something went wrong there.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 1461, Kmd4390 wrote:So I'm back from the NASCAR race, but working 16 hour days five of the next seven days. I can't catch up right away but will put serious time into this game Thursday and should be able to do better after that. If anyone wants anything addressed, I'll be around off and on for the next two hours or so and will check forposts after this one.
Do you have reads?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1464, Polar Vortex wrote:They were unknowingly comparing Aristo to himself, scum reading him and he flipped town. Something went wrong there.
Is there something AI here?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:15 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 1466, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1464, Polar Vortex wrote:They were unknowingly comparing Aristo to himself, scum reading him and he flipped town. Something went wrong there.
Is there something AI here?
It's the basis of their Ahsoka vote, of course it's AI. Did they have reasons to think Ahsoka's posts were the scum kind of terrible or was it just BS to justify a vote on a town player?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

my mind is your avatar.

Are you saying that it was scummy to think the player was playing like Aristo and not town read the slot because it was Aristo?

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:38 am

...That's hilarious. I forgot I said that. If you look at Aristo's signature though, it's a quote from the game we just played together where I was scumreading him from Day 1 (he was scum in it). Him acting almost the same as in that game made me scumread him harder actually and doubt that the general nice way he feels because he's a nice guy was related to reading him as town.

How do you have blinders that my name comes up in all of his posts? It would have answered the question for you, you tunnelly idiot.
Polar Vortex
Polar Vortex
Goon
Polar Vortex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Polar Vortex »

In post 1468, Ginngie wrote:my mind is your avatar.

Are you saying that it was scummy to think the player was playing like Aristo and not town read the slot because it was Aristo?
No, what's scummy is voting someone because their posts are terrible without explaining why terrible = scum.
VNB National Plan wrote:...That's hilarious. I forgot I said that. If you look at Aristo's signature though, it's a quote from the game we just played together where I was scumreading him from Day 1 (he was scum in it). Him acting almost the same as in that game made me scumread him harder actually and doubt that the general nice way he feels because he's a nice guy was related to reading him as town.
Link, please.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1465, Polar Vortex wrote:
In post 1461, Kmd4390 wrote:So I'm back from the NASCAR race, but working 16 hour days five of the next seven days. I can't catch up right away but will put serious time into this game Thursday and should be able to do better after that. If anyone wants anything addressed, I'll be around off and on for the next two hours or so and will check forposts after this one.
Do you have reads?
I do. My ISO should give you a pretty solid idea of them. If not, my top three picks for scum are Ginngie, Prism, and maxwell (now leon). Top three town are camn, spiff, and cary.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I have a little bit of time, so quick reading.
prism wrote:Yeah that was a pretty good post from kmd
Kmd wrote:I actually don't like this. Without reasons why you like it, it seems like you either went "oh a lot of words" or "the guy who hasn't been here posted so it's good" and it comes off as trying to say what you think a general consensus would be rather than a genuine thought.
Kmd wrote:<Insert catchup post here
camn wrote:^townposting
Uhhh...

_________

The rest of the page is about TV, drinking, and maxwell having nothing to say so I have no comments there.

_________

Here's the beginning of the ahsoka wagon. Heartless voted a scum read. Cary sheeped after just saying Ahsoka's ISO wasn't good so that's fine. Ginngie's vote is the one that stands out and I hope this isn't just confirmation bias but it looks pretty bad to me.
spiff wrote:The more absent mastina is the more likely it is that she is scum
ginngie wrote:I actually agree with you on this
I don't. If I'm not mistaken, mastina doesn't believe in lurking strategically.
Imperium wrote:I think that if the intention of Ginngie's self-vote was manipulative in the way that you and camn have implied (faking an emotional meltdown of some sort), then posts like #142, where she asks Spiffeh to vote her until next votecount or #160, where she points out that no one has asked her why she self-voted, go against the "poor me" image that a manipulative self-voter would be trying to cultivate. I think that Ginngie was trying to do exactly what she claimed she was doing; I think she was trying to encourage a wagon on herself to form reads. What do you think she was trying to accomplish as scum?
Well Ginngie's explanation on that has since changed to late night posting and effectively trolling. My best guess is that it was an attempt to show a lack of fearof being wagoned because it might be associated with a town Ginngie but I'm still confused by it.
Imperium wrote:I don't really understand this line of thought + the "trying too hard to fake her own meta" line of thought attacking Ginngie, but I'm not really sure it's a place where we'll see eye to eye at all. I don't understand why you think Ginngie is trying too hard to fake her own meta when you're completely unfamiliar with her meta (what is she trying too hard to emulate?), and I don't understand at all how "you're a good noodle" is trying to shake pressure - do you think that Ginngie calling camn a good noodle is her trying to flatter camn so that her bloodlust dies out, or...?
It read like buddying and trying to fit in. Also, I'm not "completely unfamiliar" with Ginngie's meta. We have one completed game together. I'm not exactly an expert on Ginngie, but we have played together.
Imperium wrote:My argument is not that vig never shoots negative utility. My argument is that you're acting like all negative utility claims were created equal when mastina's claim is most certainly not a negative utility claim on the same level that Camn's was. 
What could mastina have meant by "honorary scum" if not negative utility?
...Ok, I see the next quote. I don't think it invalidates my point though.

_________

Through 41.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1472, Kmd4390 wrote:It read like buddying and trying to fit in. Also, I'm not "completely unfamiliar" with Ginngie's meta. We have one completed game together. I'm not exactly an expert on Ginngie, but we have played together.
wait what

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:56 am

Buttersnap Shitfuckery. I haven't played with Ari as town, I've read some of them and he came off stronger at it then in either of these games.

random thought of the day: gingie makin a joke about all of sc townreading her makes me feel like she -is- town?
it's a weirdly self aware thought that I don't think scum would draw attention to.

camn's vote on ari is the worst vote by far. The wagon worries us honestly because everyone on there was a townread and statistically that's -unlikely-. (I do think that because of pluality it's possible the majority of scum stayed away from wagoning to put off having to supply strong reads.)

PV's post after the flip feels fake. Their '3 posts to impress me' feels like gloating knowing Ari probably couldn't have caught up fast enough in less then 24 hours to shake the wagon. What alternate would you have suggested if Ari did come through? (I know what I would have suggested but you probably wouldn't have gone back to Spiffeh?)

Sempai, when you said 'And for me the suspicious switch isn't Maxwell-->Aristophanes.
For me the suspicious switch is Spiffeh-->Maxwell' we're wondering what you meant by that?
We get the gist but did you come to any conclusions about what made it more suspicious?

More reads/thoughts later when we are both free again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”