Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 294, II Xigbar wrote:Somehow prod dodged at ninety hours. Content later.
Since the prod timer freezes on Saturday, you were due for a prod very early this morning.
I just neglected to do that. :S
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Heartless »

Luxord has been replaced, please welcome Luxord 2.0.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 1.7

Marluxia [1] - Vexen
Vexen [1] - Demyx
Saïx [1] - Axel
Xaldin [4] - Xigbar, Larxene, Lexaeus, Roxas
Axel [2] - Xemnas, Saïx
Demyx [1] - Zexion

Not Voting: Xaldin, Marluxia, Luxord

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-31 18:46:21).[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by VII Saix »

Who is opposed to Axel lynch and why?
This decision can't happen closer to the deadline. Scurrying for a legit lynch at the last moment will results in a mislynch.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

In post 297, XIII Roxas wrote:Wherein Xaldin continues to do nothing.
OK - and that's your best scumtell on him?

Definite pass.
In post 303, VII Saix wrote:Who is opposed to Axel lynch and why?
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:If you really think I am scum, the motivation needs to be to take me to L, and you aren't gonna achieve that with this post and such a vote.
In post 303, VII Saix wrote:This decision can't happen closer to the deadline.
11 days to deadline.

Tell me right now what town player actually worries about getting a
certain
lynch - rather than
A
lynch - 11 days before the deadline.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

RL has kept me away; will return soon.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 287, XI Marluxia wrote:The Graceful Assassin has arrived, so you may bow to the true master of Castle Oblivion. If you have anything that you'd like for me to read or address while I'm catching up, please do so as soon as possible. If your questions are asking me general opinions of players, please avoid wasting the time of us both and hold that questions until after the show.
Flavorwise, this is scum. :P
In post 290, XII Larxene wrote:
In post 285, I Xemnas wrote:
My friends, I'm happy to announce that Vexen is about to return from his prolonged excursion in Castle Oblivion. You may notice that his personality has undergone some... adjustments during his visit. Please try not to call attention to these changes; we do not want to upset our friend, do we?
Spoiler: we killed him. Sorry not sorry? We'll have a lot of fun with New Better Vexen, promise! <3
I'm very fun. I can sing and dance and flirt with the mod. Now on to other, less important things...
In post 301, Heartless wrote:
Luxord has been replaced, please welcome Luxord 2.0.
Goddammit. Are you telling me I could have been Luxord if I'd just waited a day? I thought you guys loved me. :cry: Next Xion's gonna get added just to rub salt in the cavity where you ripped my heart out.
This decision can't happen closer to the deadline. Scurrying for a legit lynch at the last moment will results in a mislynch.
Um... Okay, I see the like 14 prod dodges/replaces in the last couple pages, but do you have a reason for your fear mongering here? It's really yucky. Explain to me why we should lynch Axel, either by linking a case or by making one. Then I shall continue to do whatever the hell I feel like because you're not my robot supervisor. Especially when you appear to have managed to convince approximately no one.

I've skimmed the first 3/4 of the game and feel good about Larxy, Roxy and Xiggy baby.

If there's anything important for me to care about, please draw my attention, possibly with road flares or big flashing neon signs. Particularly the cases on Xaladin and Axe. Otherwise, I'll get to it in my own sweetass time.

I'm gonna be busy tomorrow, so don't expect much in the way of sweeping analysis to blow the world apart until Tuesday, when I go back to having no real demands on my time other than people I like more than all of you.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 204, VI Zexion wrote:@Xigbar is 195/196 addressed to me? Don't understand what you mean by picking someone who you're scumreading to declare obvtown there.
Short answer: yes. I very strongly feel based on your opener to the game that you are scum trying to pocket me.
Saix was never a townread: I was actually scumreading him and more particularly sort of scumreading you guys associatively so I put him as high town to see what you'd do.

That's not necessarily indicative: I wouldn't call you scum even if you literally just took the read from me. But it adds to the feeling.
Idk there was no phase of sorting me it felt like you were too quick to townread me for an opener that's stylistically what I'd be doing no matter what as a secret alt.

I don't really like your votes or some of your reads either.

If you're town I really really don't want this to be a game where we fight and/or you get mislynched: can we find a time to be on?
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:01 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

Alright I'm here and ready to give this game its due attention. I will catch up on reading now, and post soon after.
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:18 am

Post by V Lexaeus »

Just finished reading, and already posts are starting to blur together. I'll do ISOs on these reads to dig up specifics later, but for now...

Xemnas
Larxene
Xigbar, Axel, Roxas, Demyx
Vexen, Luxord, Marluxia
Xaldin
Zexion, Saix

Conftown
Townread
Townlean
Null
Scumlean
Stronger scumlean

VOTE: Saix
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:29 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 304, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 144, VII Saix wrote:If you really think I am scum, the motivation needs to be to take me to L, and you aren't gonna achieve that with this post and such a vote.
In post 303, VII Saix wrote:This decision can't happen closer to the deadline.
11 days to deadline.

Tell me right now what town player actually worries about getting a
certain
lynch - rather than
A
lynch - 11 days before the deadline.
If you are highlighting the time frame of 11 days here, I think it's just the way of looking at it from two different positions. I see this as a week gone rather than 11 days remaining.

If you are highlighting the 'certain vs a' point, either I haven't understood what you are saying or you are not privy to how I think. I don't understand why a scum would vote for a specific player. A scum will be happy lynching anyone. A townie on the other hand will always vote for a specific player based on their suspicions. So, I don't see your point at all.

About scumreading you: I have already given my reasons for this, which were mild/weak then, but they have only got stronger. You are openly coasting and fluffing. There's literally no content in your posts (don't feel offended, but I have to be honest). Add to that your reasoning for scumreading me which seems more like retaliatory than substantive. In fact, the only doubt in my mind right now is whether a scum will be so openly casual in their approach. But I have burnt my fingers enough times second-guessing myself. If I have to read you as a town, it will be based only on how much efforts you put in, and not based on your lack of effort.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:08 am

Post by IV Vexen »

:igmeou:

I really feel like quoting goodmorning here, but Effort is NAI. The fact is that you're saying you're tunneled on Axel because fluffposting and lack of effort while I see nothing to suggest you're actually looking for motivations. This is at best lazy posting, and at worst posting actively looking to slip under the radar. You haven't said ANYTHING about anyone not named Axel since page five, and the amount of certainty compared to the 'evidence' on Axel is frankly garbo.

Convince me Axel's scum, cause your just seems like a big ball of nulltells on Axel and hypocrisy from you, and I'm not seeing a more cohesive case from you.
Last edited by Heartless on Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

Post by IV Vexen »

whoops, apparently emotes and capslock are anathema.

@mod, if you'd fix that I'd be most appreciative.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:52 am

Post by X Luxord »

I'll be reading up will hopefully be able to give reads tomorrow.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

Saix has a point in that we've all been fucking out for pretty much the entirety of the day; don't quite understand why he feels that slamming through a lynch now as opposed to better decreases our chances of mislynching somehow.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

Although, Saix, if you're so concerned about the looming deadline, why haven't you given an opinion on Xaldin yet?
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

Vote: Xaldin
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by VII Saix »

In post 311, IV Vexen wrote::igmeou:

I really feel like quoting goodmorning here, but Effort is NAI.
Efforts in terms of posts could be NAI, but efforts in terms of scumhunting is very much AI.
In post 311, IV Vexen wrote: The fact is that you're saying you're tunneled on Axel because fluffposting and lack of effort while I see nothing to suggest you're actually looking for motivations. This is at best lazy posting, and at worst posting actively looking to slip under the radar. You haven't said ANYTHING about anyone not named Axel since page five, and the amount of certainty compared to the 'evidence' on Axel is frankly garbo.

Convince me Axel's scum, cause your just seems like a big ball of nulltells on Axel and hypocrisy from you, and I'm not seeing a more cohesive case from you.
You are contradicting yourself here. How is your vote on me any different from my vote on Axel? All that you have summarised is wrong with my tunnel on Axel is also wrong with your tunnel and vote on me.

What's worrying is that you are not able to see how whatever you have wrote as a case on me
- is also wrong with Axel (in your words - "fluffposting, lack of effort, lazy posting, posting actively, certainty compared to evidence", etc.), and,
- is also wrong with you (if my vote on Axel is bad, so is your vote on me, coz there's nothing in that post and vote that you are seeking from me. In your words, "hypocrisy and lack of a cohesive case on someone".

I am guessing you are going along with certain convictions/instincts as town (if you are one) with your vote on me despite not having a case on me. So am I in case of Axel.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by VII Saix »

*have written
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by VII Saix »

In fact, I would like to hear more why you (Vexen) are defending him and why you think he is a town.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 317, VII Saix wrote:What's worrying is that you are not able to see how whatever you have wrote as a case on me
- is also wrong with Axel (in your words - "fluffposting, lack of effort, lazy posting, posting actively, certainty compared to evidence", etc.), and,
- is also wrong with you (if my vote on Axel is bad, so is your vote on me, coz there's nothing in that post and vote that you are seeking from me. In your words, "hypocrisy and lack of a cohesive case on someone".
What case on you? If saying your push on Axel is hot garbo amounts to a case now, than ms has reeeeally gone downhill.

As far as why that's probably scum coming from you over scum coming from Axel: You're saying it's likely to be scum. That, right there, is the rub. You clearly think the behavior that you as scum are doing is scummy. And you're trying to push a lynch through based on that behavior. It's not the fluffposting that I see as a problem.

As far as Axel's alignment goes, I haven't the foggiest. That's pretty much the reason I asked you why you were voting him in , which I'd still like you to respond to, btw. I just feel that your overconfidence, hypocrisy, and dismissal of literally every other player you have to read is probably scum. I'm adding the tu quoque, loaded question, and fact you ignored me until I suspected you to the list of reasons your role pm is red as well, btw.

Luxia, you can get added to the people voting Xaldin for ?. Please elaborate as soon as you can.

@Lex, could you go ahead and elaborate on Ax and Demy? I promise to love you forever for it. Or at least til I want something from you.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

Huh. Iso-ing Xig for a Xal case, and while the early stuff is still towny, the last few posts have been all kinds of meh. 307 particularly seems like... garbage. Like the whole concept...

"I lied about my reads so I could see what you'd do. And if you were town you could still do the exact same thing as I think you might have done as scum, because I'm afraid you're trying to pocket me."

Like, I could understand this kind of paranoia from someone like mastina or thor on the outside, but there's 0 weight behind Xig's name here so there wouldn't be any reason to try to pocket him specifically.
I could understand the lying about reads if you thought it would catch scum, but here though it sounds like you know the result is gonna be mostly null.
And that last line seems like a scum talking to someone they're afraid of catching them as town. Which ALSO doesn't make any sense, regardless of alignment, because there should be no way for Xig to know if Zex is good at catching them.

Seriously, wth was this?
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

Spoiler:
In post 233, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 182, III Xaldin wrote:Xigbar, it is amusing how you scunread larxene for not explaining her scunread when you are doing the same exact thing. As for your comment about alts. It is both scummy and against the spirit of the game. It's scummy because it's an easy and lazy excuse to go Afterwards"I guess I was wrong about who it was and the meta"
Now you can alt guess all you want but in.a case meta has no place. Also you would be correct that I am scumreading you. I simply don't always vote on my point suspicion posts.
@Zexion, his read makes no sense because it is fake.
Did I say I had no read on Xaldin?

Scratch that.
I do.
Vote: Xaldin.

Honestly this post alone skyrockets him into being my strongest scumread. (I mean that doesn't mean very much since very, very little would be required to become my strongest scumread at this point given how much trouble I am having locking in scumreads, but it's the thought which counts.)
In post 297, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 295, XIII Roxas wrote:
In post 254, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 252, XIII Roxas wrote:By Yucky, did you mean that Xaldin is Yucky, or did you mean that my Xaldin stance is Yucky?
Stance. Play has moderately improved since Page 1.
I'm going to need specifics here because I got the opposite impression of Xaldin.
I back this up with posts like this:
In post 278, III Xaldin wrote:Man game is slow.
In post 279, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 257, IX Demyx wrote:Godfather
Godfather isn't immune, he comes back as town, scum.godfsther would want to be targeted not discourage it. How did you even come to that conclusion.
Wherein Xaldin continues to do nothing.

So to what do you cite as evidence for Xaldin being town?

Okay. So AFAICT, this is the whole reason Xal is L-2. Posted by the fourth person voting him.

Larxy and Lexy (who should really be masons with names like that) appear to have sheeped Xig. Whose reasoning amounted to not liking Xal's first three posts. Luxia, from context of 314-316 appears to be voting out of some weird concern for the deadline. Like, if Saix weren't making such wonderfully jiggly motions in response to my vote on him, I'd vote Luxia for those three. It's just so gross that it makes me want to stop eating for a couple of weeks. It's weird to me that a wagon so full of townreads can also look like such hot garbage. I'm probably gonna need to spend some serious time reevaluating that nest of crazy.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

???

I was the best man at Zexion's wedding. No shit they know who I am. No shit they would try to pocket me since we're super close friends IRL.

Why would it have to be due to notoriety?
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

Hmm. At what approximate point in the game did you learn their identity. And vice versa.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”