Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3649, TwoInAMillion wrote:What are GR's and Frog's claims again?
I really don't feel a need to repeat them for you.
They have ISOs, and we've been discussing their claims quite a lot today.
If you aren't reading just go look at their ISOs to get the info.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3647, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3643, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3640, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3633, Flavor Leaf wrote:Think for once, holy fuck.
I am thinking, slow your big role.
If GR is scum and wanted to lynch you, he would need 3 votes on you and then to vote you also.
He never had that.
So why do you rule him out?

Is it just that you're absolutely convinced he would be willing to be the third vote with two others who may or may not be his scumbuddies?
Your clear isn't making a lot of sense to me.
Explain it without cussing at me or calling me names, you're a big boy, you can do it.
IT"S CALLED THE FUCKING TEAM DOES IT. Not just him. There isn't only one scum. Two people already on me, if one of those people are town, then scum can quick hammer and win.
What if both are scum, and GR is also scum?
How do you know that isn't the setup?

Also, what if GR was waiting for another of his scumbuddies to come along and vote you so he could hammer because he thought his vote would make, let's say town frog, freak out and unvote. That also could be an issue.

Why did you rule both of those possibilities out?
They could have won when Paul's vote was on me, if they all were scum.

From my perspective, Frog is absolutely not town.

That is why both of those possibilities are ruled out completely.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3647, Thor665 wrote:What if both [frog and Una] are scum, and GR is also scum?
How do you know that isn't the setup? [it would even make sense for scum Una to be pressing you instead of the person he functionally has a guilty on, and may also explain why Frog and GR countered each other yesterday but didn't vote each other]

Also, what if GR was waiting for another of his scumbuddies to come along and vote you so he could hammer because he thought his vote would make, let's say town frog, freak out and unvote. That also could be an issue.

Some extra thoughts added.
Like, this narrative actually can make a lot of sense.
So why'd you rule it out so strongly that you have to SCREAM AT THOR for even remotely questioning why you did it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

GR is a claimed odd night weak role cop, who targeted me Night 3, and got JOAT as a result. Weak means if they target scum, they die. If GR is town, that auto confirms me as town.

Frog is an Odd-Night Watcher who claimed to watch me Night 3 and nobody targeted me. I have the loyal modifier which means my actions only work if I target town. If I target scum, the action fails, thus my No Result when investigating Eddie. Frog claimed nobody targeted me after Eddie and I claimed our actions. GR countered Frog after that in his first post back. Eddie flipped town, proving from my perspective at least, that somehow I was blocked, proving that scum have some sort of role blocker and blocked me, proving that Frog lied about nobody targeting me.

Sure, this is from my bias, but that's why I'm so angry at this game. Scum have to be Frog, Una, Paul. I post my heart out. And people push everything I say away.

Two, you are conf town in my book due to you being able to win the game if you were scum already by just voting which ever side you knew wouldn't be your partners. Also, if you were scum, I feel you would definitely know the claims and whatnot.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3651, Flavor Leaf wrote:They could have won when Paul's vote was on me, if they all were scum.
No, that's not right unless I'm missing something - show me where that vote was.
Because the only time Paul was on you was *after* I had already shifted votes off you and onto GR - so there wasn't three votes and it was ALSO after you started calling GR Towny McTown.

I see no logic for frog being lock scum for you.
Literally the only reason to have that thought is if GR is lock town for you (which would be that dread circular reasoning you claim not to use).
Frog's claim can be 100% town and so can your PR claim and nothing is an issue with that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3652, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3647, Thor665 wrote:What if both [frog and Una] are scum, and GR is also scum?
How do you know that isn't the setup? [it would even make sense for scum Una to be pressing you instead of the person he functionally has a guilty on, and may also explain why Frog and GR countered each other yesterday but didn't vote each other]

Some extra thoughts added.
Like, this narrative actually can make a lot of sense.
So why'd you rule it out so strongly that you have to SCREAM AT THOR for even remotely questioning why you did it?
Sure, I understand why it can make sense for you. I just explained why my confbias counters that, and why I personally know that's not the case. That means nothing to you, I get it, but at the same time, you gotta understand that as town, that's all I can really explain it as. Their confbias will counter mine, and that is the circular reasoning I've been trying not to. I get that I can't convince you through that, but get why I absolutely can't explain those possibilities false by basically any other means.

yes, sure, in theory, they were possibilities. But I know that none of that is happening, and I can't explain it more than I have. At least understand that from my end. It's so strongly for me because those possibilities aren't possible from my point of view.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Una has called Two confirmed scum as well.

Frog is trying to not have that be the case.

Paul is being a lurk sack and stated he's ready to vote GR, but won't risk the hammer. That doesn't make sense. If he's ready to vote GR, he's essentially claiming he's ready to lynch him, meaning he shouldn't care if GR gets hammered.

It is those 3 verse us 3. And you have the crappy spot of having to pick. I'm not going to be mad if you pick incorrectly, and I'm not upset at you. I'm just upset.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Thor665 »

Are you intentionally avoiding my question about the Paul vote?

I am now going to escalate my question to the claim that you're calling GR town because, well, he's your scumbuddy and you need the voting block.
Can you show evidence of your reasoning that defeats this accusation?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3547, NotTheRealPaul wrote:VOTE: flavour
In post 3555, frog wrote:
In post 3553, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3552, frog wrote:
In post 3550, TwoInAMillion wrote:What it comes down to for me is Una and Frog are providing a much worse argument than Flavor is. Even though I distrust Flavor because of day 4, I am inclined to vote with him.
What do you find particularly convincing? For someone who places a lot of significance on players being on town wagons, why are you disregarding Flavor Leaf's and Game Replacement's presence on several of them?
You've only been on 1 lynch wagon, and it was town. So 100% of the lynches you've been on were town. Mario was an actual scum, and you are playing a game where you are staying off the wagons. Una knew Mario was lying and was still giving him a chance. You've had Paul pushing the lynches through anyways.
I have not been on any lynch wagons.

'Try again'
In post 3554, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, the way you are trying to convince Two, even though if you were town, at this point he would be confirmed scum to you. The fact you were still trying to convince him shows Thor that our 3 is the town 3.
As much as I am trying to convince TiaM, I am also trying to sort him. It was something of a turnabout, don't you think? I am also not a fan of you arbitrarily dividing the three remaining players. The only dividing lines today are between Una and I and you and GR.
In post 3556, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3553, Flavor Leaf wrote:na knew Mario was lying and was still giving him a chance.
This still doesn't follow logic if I was scum.
As scum, and ESPECIALLY as scum I would want to lynch Mario right away.
If anything, my hesitation should prove to you that I am town.
I don't like to repeat myself a million times, but I was weighting whether he was SK or BP-mafia.
And if he was SK, would he be of more assistance to Town if we let him live.
And the most important thing: I wanted to use the opportunity to crumb more, but not completely reveal myself/claim.

You make it more complicated than it ever was.
In post 3557, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3555, frog wrote:As much as I am trying to convince TiaM, I am also trying to sort him.
Why are you not trying to sort NTRP?
In post 3558, Game Replacement wrote:
In post 3556, UnaBombaH wrote:but I was weighting whether he was SK or BP-mafia.
Either are scum, why would it matter?
So that's a lie right there.
In post 3559, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 3554, Flavor Leaf wrote:The fact you were still trying to convince him shows Thor that our 3 is the town 3.
This just screams manipulation.
"X shows Thor Y" is you trying to place your own thoughts on him.

And TiaM completely making a 180 turn after saying he still suspects you most is confirming him as scum to me too.
You decided to go with a full-on play to win today, because you realize how much you lose ground if either of you or GR flip today.

This day seems like the real "decisive moment" to me, if we survive today, we most likely win the game.
In post 3567, frog wrote:
In post 3562, Flavor Leaf wrote:h fuck, that's even scummier. I thought you were on Mulch, lol. Purposefully staying off wagons.
So scummy, staying off wagons on players I townread and players that have claimed power roles...

Of course, lolhammering power roles is something town does, right?
these time stamps prove that those 3 could have won the game if they were the scum team, and Paul was town. They were all online at the same time, all had multiple posts. I didn't even quote all of them. That page is full of those 3, and the page prior had Paul post his vote on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3657, Thor665 wrote:Are you intentionally avoiding my question about the Paul vote?

I am now going to escalate my question to the claim that you're calling GR town because, well, he's your scumbuddy and you need the voting block.
Can you show evidence of your reasoning that defeats this accusation?
I was getting to it. Chill.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fuck, quotes don't show timestamps. Go to the page those quotes are from.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3654, Thor665 wrote:I see no logic for frog being lock scum for you.
I GOT A FUCKING NO RESULT ON FUCKING EDDIE AND HE CLAIMED NOBODY TARGETED ME AFTER GR COUNTERED HIM.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

How many fucking times do I have to repeat myself this game? Been like 4 separate things I've had to constantly repeat myself for.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 am

Post by Thor665 »

Okay, so at a point you had 1 vote on you - PRESUMING PAUL IS TOWN (Which you don't claim)
Then a theory scum team of frog, GR, and Una could have maybe managed a three way vote consolidation for the win.
And we agree you never had three votes on you at any single point.
And we'll overlook that GR did provide game evidence that he is a cautious hammerer.

The real problem with that is we have had 4 different wagons going today at various points - so for your logic to be valid there are multiple other scumteams we can absolutely rule out also.
Why aren't you ruling out all of them?
And also (again) all of that evidence comes AFTER you have been calling GR town - why did you call him town before that? Or was that not a very strong read at that point and you were just saying it?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I AM RULING THEM ALL OUT!!!!!!! I HAVE THE SCUM TEAM FUCKING LOCKED. I AM RULING OUT LITERALLY EVERY OTHER SINGLE POSSIBILITY!!!!!! I HAVE STATED THIS SO MANY FUCKING TIMES.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Did you not fucking look at when I unvoted and looked into the possibility of Frog/GR/Two team?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You are asking questions that the answers have already been posting just by having read the thread.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I brought up the possibility of Frog/GR countering each other ignorantly or scum theatre wise, and then they pushed myself and Una respectively, and whenever they had enough votes to quick hammer, they would change over and win the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like wtf even was that question about why am I not ruling out other possible scum teams? I AM!!!!!! I don't understand how you can think I'm not. At all.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3667, Flavor Leaf wrote:I brought up the possibility of Frog/GR countering each other ignorantly or scum theatre wise, and then they pushed myself and Una respectively, and whenever they had enough votes to quick hammer, they would change over and win the game.
Okay, now let's go with a different theory team.

GR/NTRP/Una

How do you rule them out? At that stage they never had the chance to put you in quicklynch range, and thus your town clear of GR is meaningless.
No?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

See where I am now? It's going to escalate even further.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3669, Thor665 wrote:
In post 3667, Flavor Leaf wrote:I brought up the possibility of Frog/GR countering each other ignorantly or scum theatre wise, and then they pushed myself and Una respectively, and whenever they had enough votes to quick hammer, they would change over and win the game.
Okay, now let's go with a different theory team.

GR/NTRP/Una

How do you rule them out? At that stage they never had the chance to put you in quicklynch range, and thus your town clear of GR is meaningless.
No?

Because Frog is lock scum for me.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:16 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3653, Flavor Leaf wrote:

GR is a claimed odd night weak role cop, who targeted me Night 3, and got JOAT as a result. Weak means if they target scum, they die. If GR is town, that auto confirms me as town.

Frog is an Odd-Night Watcher who claimed to watch me Night 3 and nobody targeted me. I have the loyal modifier which means my actions only work if I target town. If I target scum, the action fails, thus my No Result when investigating Eddie. Frog claimed nobody targeted me after Eddie and I claimed our actions. GR countered Frog after that in his first post back. Eddie flipped town, proving from my perspective at least, that somehow I was blocked, proving that scum have some sort of role blocker and blocked me, proving that Frog lied about nobody targeting me.

Sure, this is from my bias, but that's why I'm so angry at this game. Scum have to be Frog, Una, Paul. I post my heart out. And people push everything I say away.

Two, you are conf town in my book due to you being able to win the game if you were scum already by just voting which ever side you knew wouldn't be your partners. Also, if you were scum, I feel you would definitely know the claims and whatnot.
It's quite odd to have all the roles with modifiers in them. I'm just trying to sort them out. So, GR and you(Flavor) could be scum together, fabricating your claims, or Frog could be scum with an unknown buddy.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 3668, Flavor Leaf wrote:Like wtf even was that question about why am I not ruling out other possible scum teams? I AM!!!!!! I don't understand how you can think I'm not. At all.
You're not showing your work, so I'm just having to ask a few questions so I understand it.
Remember, rb, Eddie, GR, and many others all point out that I play stupidly - so I need to ask a lot of questions to understand things that others get via being much smarter.

PEdot - how can frog be lock scum with the possibility of ninja roleblockers, mafia rolestoppers, mafia jailkeepers, et al and ect?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And Frog was the first to vote me, so yes, they could have quick hammered. GR and Una had been posting throughout the day, and I've stated my thoughts on Paul likely actively lurking and not doing anything.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”