Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 697, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 679, Flairs wrote:And then Nero finally makes a small case against Mary after being on her for 200 posts!! 586
thoughts on it?
I don't think it's enough. I mean, maybe it's good for initiating more conversation and putting more pressure on her but it's not really enough for an actual vote. Also, it was 200 posts past the first time you voted her so Idk, they seem disjointed- like you voted first and found a reason later.

@Boonskiies: Oh, that makes a bit more sense. But it still seems like a shaky process of elimination thing
In post 874, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 439, Flairs wrote:Well, I woke up at 3 AM, drove to Wyoming with some family friends, watched the first half and then the two minutes something seconds of totality, and then attempted to drive 180 miles back to Colorado, which was 10 hours of bumper to bumper traffic.

Some notes:
- . Why why why would you say he was a power role? Is that not something you would want hidden. (oh cool Mary pointed this out later on)
- Not a huge fan of Flavor Leaf. The "staying hidden and then calling out the mafia at the last second" seems way too easy to fake, and I don't really feel comfortable with letting him float along and then trusting some words he says on day 4.
- I don't like the Mulch/Mario interaction. Mulch is just voting Mario because he's like "you suck for scumreading me" and Mario is scumreading Mulch because he doesn't like that Mario is like "you suck for scumreading me" ( I don't remember what the acronym is, but there probably is one). It sucks, and it's going in a circle, and it would be town v town in my eyes except for the fact that Mulch has repeatedly claimed Mason. So unless Nero and Mulch are both mafia, I'm leaning scum on Mario.
- I'm leaning town on Creature, I don't think scum would be that up front about what he said on
- Idk why but 378 strikes me scummy. But then again, there's mason thing.
- I feel the same way about Theta and Ignition. Neither of them have really done much or made many posts, which feels a bit scummy, but I want to see more Theta posts and also Ignition's replacement before I set reads in stone on the two of them
- I can't get anything from Yumeko because they're just like a computer, asking questions and answering them in the most monotonous way and by the time I get through the wall posts I don't know what to think anymore so I'm going to try attacking those later
With Mulch's mason claim now retracted, how do you feel about the Mulch/Mario interaction? Do you think it is two townies now? The acronym you are thinking of is OMGUS (oh my god you suck.)
How do you feel about post now? I personally disagree with that post but I'm not sure it's a point of focus when looking at Mulch.
I think that the Mario/Mulch interaction seemed town v town now (and thanks btw).

I still dislike , but it's not enough to warrant a vote. The thing is, I just don't really like Mulch's game in general. He's bouncing from person to person and everyone is just kinda following him. Like the Excession vote he says is gut, even though Excession has only made two posts and the second of which Mulch responded to by agreeing, and everyone is just blindly following him. But no one else is pointing it out, so I'm willing to believe it's meta-y and he's like this in every game. Unless more stuff comes up I guess.

also wtf is angleshooting it's not in the wiki
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:20 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 953, Mulch wrote:
In post 932, TwoInAMillion wrote:You wish people would try and stop reading you? This is a mafia game, everyone gets read.
My town read on you has evaporated, you haven't been playing like your used to. Are you scum?
Nope, not scum. How I played with you our first game got me lynched, did you think about that?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:32 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I just used the word wrong.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Flairs- It is, but only because it's Day 1.

My Boon Babes, Dunker, Theta, Flairs, are never to be touched this game.

Massive I'd rather wait a few days then lynch him today, but I'm not town reading him.

I do actually think Mulch is town. Investigating him wouldn't be a bad idea, though.

Osuka/Nero are scummy, but I don't know if they're scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

World record for largest sequential skydiving formation

More than 200 aerial daredevils plunged into the record books this week, linking up in a giant lattice-like configuration 7,000 feet above Southern California to shatter a world record for the largest sequential skydiving formation.
The Fédération Aéronautique Internationale, which keeps track of skydiving and other aviation-related records, had a judge on site to verify that Tuesday's leap set a record. It shattered the old one of 122.
The group that took part was co-organized by Skydive Perris and included jumpers from the U.S., Russia, Brazil, Italy, France and Germany.

Excession (5): Creature, Mulch, wavemode, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion

Mary Saotome (2): Theta Alpine, Nero Cain
MarioManiac4 (2): massive, osuka
Yumeko Jabami (2): Excession, Assemblerotws
osuka (2): Dunkerdoodles, Boonskiies
Game Replacement (1): Mary Saotome
UnaBombaH (1): Yumeko Jabami
massive (1): MarioManiac4

Not Voting (5): davesaz, Eddie Cane, Game Replacement, Flairs, Zoki77

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

D
e
a
d
l
i
n
e
:
(expired on 2017-09-02 22:00:00)

Next VC: World record for fastest vehicle drift
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Z
o
k
i
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mm4 = scum?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the extension wagon is pretty bad me thinks. Boon, Mary or Yame is where we should be voting for the day.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Mulch »

No
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 975, Flairs wrote:Also, it was 200 posts past the first time you voted her so Idk, they seem disjointed- like you voted first and found a reason later.
I often vote and withhold my reasoning until later.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 983, Mulch wrote:No
I mean there's some things that make me lean town on Boon but there are also things that make me lean scum on him. Though if we haven't hit any scum or a large majority by Lylo we are deff policy lynching Boon. If I really gave a shit about your opinion I might be tempted to vote
Excession but I don't so...naw.

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Flairs »

Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Flairs »

If Boonskiies told everyone to lynch osuka because gut and 4 people joined him would it still be a good wagon
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 986, Flairs wrote:Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
What's wrong with gut?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 987, Flairs wrote:If Boonskiies told everyone to lynch osuka because gut and 4 people joined him would it still be a good wagon
TBF he's prob getting shepped by scum but he's too much of an ego to care. I am slowly leaning adding him to my blacklist.

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:13 am

Post by Mulch »

Don't blacklist me Nero!
Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Flairs »

It's not just gut, it's that you don't exactly have anything else to back you up. You're expecting 8 other people to blindly trust you to lynch a person who has made two posts because of gut. If town just blindly trusted people like that it would be way too easy for scum to win imo

Would Boon's wagon be a good wagon?

@Nero Yeah, that too. If he just lets people blindly sheep him then mafia could get off easy
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Mulch »

What if I'm right?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 991, Flairs wrote:Would Boon's wagon be a good wagon?
alternatively, why would it be a bad wagon?

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Flairs »

Also why do you keep dodging my question about Boon by asking other questions
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Mulch »

Uh if boon did it it depends who he wagons if it would be good or not
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not? I've already said I think Boon is pretty scummy and would be willing to lynch him. I'm just challenging you to give your own opinion.

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Flairs »

In post 995, Mulch wrote:Uh if boon did it it depends who he wagons if it would be good or not
so basically what you think of them then

ok
Nero Cain wrote:I'm not? I've already said I think Boon is pretty scummy and would be willing to lynch him. I'm just challenging you to give your own opinion.
Oh I thought your question was directed towards Mulch. All of mine were, anyways

Boon's wagon wouldn't be any different than Mulch's, I don't really like that people are willing to blindly follow someone's gut, especially when they aren't conftown (I could understand it a bit more if they were)- like maybe X has a really good gut, and then when he's scum he convinces everyone to follow his gut and lynch Y, and then when Y isn't scum like he thought he could easily play it off
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Mulch »

Good thing I'm town then, right?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Flairs what do you think of Boon?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”