Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Flairs »

Idrk, Mulch. I hope so.

I'm leaning town on him ever so slightly because he isn't anything like he wasn't in his scum game, which was a lot more smooth- but I don't want to give him a full on Town read because I didn't like Flavor Leaf or his confusing claiming gambit thing which seemed to be triggered by three or four people jokingly voting him? But once again, the scum game I was in with him seemed much more smooth so I don't really think he would be so reckless in gambiting like that
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 am

Post by massive »

In post 950, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 921, massive wrote:
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
Same.
But you shouldn't OMGUS after you agreed that excession or you should be lynched..?
Like, isn't that the BEST time to OMGUS?
In post 978, Boonskiies wrote: Massive I'd rather wait a few days then lynch him today, but I'm not town reading him.
Oh Boons drew scum! Well that's tragic.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:51 am

Post by massive »

In post 950, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 921, massive wrote:
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
Same.
But you shouldn't OMGUS after you agreed that excession or you should be lynched..?
Like, isn't that the BEST time to OMGUS?
In post 978, Boonskiies wrote: Massive I'd rather wait a few days then lynch him today, but I'm not town reading him.
Oh Boons drew scum! Well that's tragic.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1002, massive wrote:Oh Boons drew scum!
Well that's tragic
this guy gets it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@massive - I'm the one that's been talking people off of lynching you for the day...-.-
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 982, Nero Cain wrote:the extension wagon is pretty bad me thinks. Boon, Mary or Yame is where we should be voting for the day.
So Nero says the excession wagon is bad then goes to say they should be voting for people who aren't even on that wagon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 978, Boonskiies wrote:@Flairs- It is, but only because it's Day 1.

My Boon Babes, Dunker, Theta, Flairs, are never to be touched this game.

Massive I'd rather wait a few days then lynch him today, but I'm not town reading him.

I do actually think Mulch is town. Investigating him wouldn't be a bad idea, though.

Osuka/Nero are scummy, but I don't know if they're scum.
And I said the not town reading you because you hadn't really posted all that much, and I explained how you work, and that you should never be a day 1 lynch. I'm not scum reading you either by any means, I just know to sort you out later in the game for a more accurate read.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok? Why can't I think a wagon is bad? TBF, I
am
scumreading wave but I can still think a wagon is bad with or without scum being on it.

but thanks for playing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though at the same time my top 3 scum reads
NOT
hoping on the excession wagon could maybe be telling idk.

Still, your content continues to be ass.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@massive - I know it's a lot, but please read the game and don't just assume and make up reads. I have clearly stated how I am on your slot, and you immediately assumed otherwise. What game do I play with you where I don't say something like this?
In post 801, Boonskiies wrote:Treat Mulch as if he were a double voter unless he's on massive/GR, or one of my babes.
In post 714, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 711, Mulch wrote:
In post 708, Mulch wrote:Can we compromise on game replacement?
I won't lynch Vedith day 1, sorry. Same with massive.
In post 380, Flavor Leaf wrote:How about we all pick up town reads on people or give reason not to vote.

@Mulch - look at massive's other games; I don't think he ever looks town day 1. He's someone who excels late mid game/late game.
In post 357, Flavor Leaf wrote:On the opinion of massive, from what I see/know about him, he should never be an early game lynch. He posts not too often, but he does post and gives thoughts when he has them. I generally like to hold off from lynching mislynch bait players/less active by meta players until more info and more of their agenda comes through.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1008, Nero Cain wrote:though at the same time my top 3 scum reads
NOT
hoping on the excession wagon could maybe be telling idk.

Still, your content continues to be ass.
cool, that's a town tell for me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm basically just researching myself for the past few games, along with my Flavor Leaf account.

Generally, I win more town games when I don't give a fuck and I'm trolly early game, and then mid-late game I can become transparent town. when I'm scum, my play comes off generally as much more scum mastermindy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

and then by seeing everyone's reactions to how I'm playing, and then by seeing what their alignment will be will help my reads out in the future. I'm noting down statistics of the people who states I'm obv town, or my content is crap, and all that stuff. All to better my town and scum game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:ok? Why can't I think a wagon is bad? TBF, I
am
scumreading wave but I can still think a wagon is bad with or without scum being on it.

but thanks for playing.
i never said you couldn't? why did you assume that? All I did was state a fact.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You guys can lynch me today, though. There's a good chance I lied, and I'm actually Vengeful, and I'll venge kill Nero. Two birds with one stone. But there's always the chance I'm the cop.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

or I could just be my Bulletproof Enabler claim.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

or I could be in a neighborhood with someone, and they're actually the BP Enabler, and I just claimed it for them to soak up a NK for them.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd take your fake venge shot.

VOTE: Boon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1013, Boonskiies wrote:i never said you couldn't? why did you assume that? All I did was state a fact.
yeah that's bullshit. What was you town motivation in "pointing out this fact."

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1013, Boonskiies wrote:i never said you couldn't? why did you assume that? All I did was state a fact.
What was the scum motivation? I'm having a fuck around game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sooner I die, sooner my fuck around transparent town early game comes back. I've already shown my late game town capabilities recently with Flavor, so now step 2 is becoming transparently town early game. If I get lynched early in the process because of it, that's okay with me too. I'm pseudo trying to become mislynch bait again, because it really sucks for my town game and scum game when I'm not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it looked to me like your intention was to throw some shade about how I was calling a wagon bad but my top 3 scumreads weren't on it. The "i was just pointing out a fact" is such bullshit.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1018, Nero Cain wrote:
what was my scum motivation of pointing it out? What is my scum motivation for doing anything I've been doing today?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nice
ate
there

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1021, Nero Cain wrote:it looked to me like your intention was to throw some shade about how I was calling a wagon bad but my top 3 scumreads weren't on it. The "i was just pointing out a fact" is such bullshit.
Nah, no shade. Just an observation. It was just funny to me. If anything it makes you more townie to me. Out of you and Osuka, I'd go osuka 10 out of 10 times.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”