Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Srceenplay »

Talk about your hood Eddie.
Do you two suspect each other? Town read each other?
What about what RC said. Does the timeline fit? Look suspicious or coincidencental?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1272, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1271, Mumble wrote:Is there a reason why I should be?
Is there a reason why you shouldn't be?

Everyone is guilty until proven innocent you know.
In that case...why point out Fykus, and not both Eddie and Fykus?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1276, Mumble wrote:
In post 1272, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
Is there a reason why you shouldn't be?

Everyone is guilty until proven innocent you know.
In that case...why point out Fykus, and not both Eddie and Fykus?
Simple.

No alarms have gone off for me in regards to Eddie, so I don't see a reason at this particular time to see if he's actually guilty or not.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Mumble »

*sigh*

Do you see how we've gone full circle now? You should have just answered my question to begin with.

What alarms have gone off for you in regards to Fykus?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have the opposite mentality. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1279, Boonskiies wrote:I have the opposite mentality. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
That's what scum know.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1280, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1279, Boonskiies wrote:I have the opposite mentality. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
That's what scum know.
yep. I just don't know who I'm wrong about is the difference. (this isn't the first time I've posted this mind set. I generally do.)

If I town read everyone from the get go, rather than null/guilty, I have the highest possible chance at being correct from the beginning, and I'm stronger with figuring out town reads early game than I am with scum reads.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

There are seven people not voting.

Can all of you please put a vote somewhere so we can get a direction to go this day.
Maybe that will start the game flow
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1281, Boonskiies wrote:
That's what scum know.
yep. I just don't know who I'm wrong about is the difference. (this isn't the first time I've posted this mind set. I generally do.)

If I town read everyone from the get go, rather than null/guilty, I have the highest possible chance at being correct from the beginning, and I'm stronger with figuring out town reads early game than I am with scum reads.
I'm the opposite. I think everyone is a liar and guilty.
Trying to figure who is honest is the hard part.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1283, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1281, Boonskiies wrote:
That's what scum know.

I'm the opposite. I think everyone is a liar and guilty.
Trying to figure who is honest is the hard part.

that's why I do it the other way around, and see everyone as telling the truth. I tend to get pocketed easily by players I know and like pretty easily, though, because I won't lynch them early game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@Fire:
In post 1261, firecrocer wrote:
In post 1238, skitter30 wrote:Especially the bolded. Like I don't think he can fake that. And I don't think the frustration is coming from scum!Tess who thinks they shouldn't have been caught so fast and is thus getting upset that he got wagoned, since he's only played one scumgame onsite and it doesn't seem like he especially prides himself on his scumgame, from the following:
Hm, I don't think it's impossible to fake. It wasn't bad, but it didn't really bleed town to me like you're saying :/
I think your current opinion of him is still affected by something NAI (a modvote in RVS) that happened at the very beginning of the game.

I also think you're looking for people to sheep. RC yesterday, Vedith today. Why are you sheeping Vedith today? I'm gut-townreading Vedith atm, but it's quite apparent that he isn't really paying attention to the game, so why are you following him? Do you actually find Scarab scummy? If so, why?

@Mumble:
In post 1267, Mumble wrote:I've done enough reading and catching up now! I can't point to anything specific, I just don't like the way he comes across. Of course, I don't like you right now either. Hardclaiming vig and holstering N1 is yucky. Better use it tonight.

Eddie and Fykus are town. Idk about Boonskiies - want him to elaborate on his town read on my slot, cuz I don't see it.

Mod should also update the list of current players, but I think it is except for Scum Screen and myself?
In post 1270, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why aren't you considering Fykus?
You went out of your way to share your opinion on five people - scum!screen, yucky!me, town!eddie, town!Fykus, idk!Boon.

Like, you seem kinda neutral about everyone else that isn't one of us five, or at least don't have a strong opinion either way, so why does he look so town that you made a specific point about sharing the fact that you townread him? If he just didn't set off any alarmbells, what about the six people that you didn't mention? Do they not set off any alarmbells either?

@Srceen:
In post 1240, Srceenplay wrote:I ISO Tess and then Tess and Boon together. I looked to me like Boon was distancing from Tesxx until a possibility of a lynch came and then it was just lynch bait.

I have not read the entire games. I never do on replace in. I just ISO people that catch my attention.
That makes sense. The reason why I'm asking is because I wanted to know what context you had about the game for
In post 912, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 904, Mulch wrote:TessX and Boon are TvS
Wrong
They are a scum team
when that was like your fourth post and they didn't have any major interactions right around when you replaced in. Like, you just seemed so certain about it and I wasn't sure what context you had at the time to make that judgement.

@Fykus:
In post 1246, Fykus wrote:Sheeped the wagon because the people on it were all better than me and even if some scum were on there they couldnt have all been scum so theoretically there was a good chance they were right to vote there
We know now that Mulch/RC are town, but at the time of your vote, why weren't you worried that at least one of RC/Vedith/Mulch were scum, especially since you said you can't even read RC/Mulch. Mulch even admitted that he was pocketing you . . . why weren't you worried about being pocketed by any of them?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

because like when town, in a 13 player game, 3 are scum, 9 others are town, which means 9 other people have no clue about anything, so all their posts are actually honest 100% of the game. Scum can fabricate being honest and everything, but if it's not 100%, and when their secret agenda starts to show, you can question it and they don't come off as 100% honest, even if they can somewhat make sense of it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I think everyone is null until I have a reason to move them into either pile.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1287, skitter30 wrote:
I think everyone is null until I have a reason to move them into either pile.
I generally get stuck when I do that null reading people and having to force myself to gather reads as town. I don't like forcing reads as town. Although, a lot of times when I do my Last Night Tomorrow's (maybe I'll do one of those this game), I force reads out of myself, and sometimes forcing reads can help me see where I'm wrong, and I can change my reads.

This being said, no style is better than the other, all players have their own style.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1278, Mumble wrote:*sigh*

Do you see how we've gone full circle now? You should have just answered my question to begin with.

That was the plan because it seemed like you were not only trying to dodge the original question but also trying to make me look bad.

Quite a bit. The unwillingness to avoid taking a hard stance on anyone or anything, his voting pattern, and his shading of the Jin slot.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

That was the plan because it seemed like you were not only trying to dodge the original question but also trying to make me look bad.

Quite a bit. The unwillingness to avoid taking a hard stance on anyone or anything, his voting pattern, and his shading of the Jin slot.
Not sure why a simple question made you think I was trying to make you look bad...

Glad to see it's not because he's voting you - though, wouldn't him voting you be taking a hard stance (ofc he still needs to provide that case)? Also, not sure what you mean by voting pattern - what about it? I also don't like the Jin slot (pretty sure that's
Scum
Screen), so not bothered by that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Mumble - Does my town read make sense now? It's because of how well I know Keyen. I played a game where he wasn't town, and immediately I stated something was off about his play, so I'm rather confident in my ability to read Key's early game. Call it by tone, call it by gut, but I haven't been wrong once, even though I did mislynch him in the game where the quote in my sig if from. It was a deadline lynch, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Might not have been a deadline lynch, but I was actively trying to figure out explanations, but everyone seemed to scum read Key that game but me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1291, Boonskiies wrote:@Mumble - Does my town read make sense now? It's because of how well I know Keyen. I played a game where he wasn't town, and immediately I stated something was off about his play, so I'm rather confident in my ability to read Key's early game. Call it by tone, call it by gut, but I haven't been wrong once, even though I did mislynch him in the game where the quote in my sig if from. It was a deadline lynch, though.
I believe it makes sense to you, and I don't think you're being disingenuous. I mean, if I was mafia, I would probably exploit it and say the same thing; but, that's where I'm at on it.

Do you still think
Scum
Screen is town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1290, Mumble wrote:
In post 1289, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Not sure why a simple question made you think I was trying to make you look bad...

Glad to see it's not because he's voting you - though, wouldn't him voting you be taking a hard stance (ofc he still needs to provide that case)? Also, not sure what you mean by voting pattern - what about it? I also don't like the Jin slot (pretty sure that's
Scum
Screen), so not bothered by that.
The way you first reacted came off as if you were trying to get others to think that you and Fykus are practically confirmed town or unanimously town read and that you shouldn't be questioned. The tone of your response was also bordering on the edge of being a bit too colorful and sassy for such a simple question. Unwarranted if you will.

A vote is a stance but not exactly a hard one without a reasonable case and a strong push to accompany it.

When I'm talking about someone's voting pattern, I'm talking about the way they vote or how and why they end voting for someone. Fykus so far has been voting without reasoning and it's coming off very opportunistic.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1293, Mumble wrote:Do you still think Scum Screen is town?
Your shade is getting boring.

Are you looking for someone to talk you out of it or are you looking for someone to agree with you? Then give a reason you can jump on and agree with?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Mumble »

LUV can be town. LUV - thoughts on
Scum
Screen?

Don't really care about Screen's above, and the question wasn't directed toward him so...butt out.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE COUNT 2.4

:!: Screenplay -> 2 (Mumble - and Eddie Cane - )
Lil Uzi Vert -> 1 (Fykus - )
TesXX -> 1 (Srceenplay -
Skitter30 -> 0
Eddie Cane -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Scarab -> 0
Mumble -> 0
Fykus -> 0
Vedith -> 0

Not Voting: Skitter30, Boonskiies, Firecrocer, Scarab, Lil Uzi Vert, TesXX, and Vedith

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-09-03 10:29:00)

Mod Notes:
- Lots of changes in le vote count
- Please tell me if I made any errors in this vote count
- Lil Uzi Vert is V/LA until August 24th
[/area]
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1293, Mumble wrote:
In post 1291, Boonskiies wrote:@Mumble - Does my town read make sense now? It's because of how well I know Keyen. I played a game where he wasn't town, and immediately I stated something was off about his play, so I'm rather confident in my ability to read Key's early game. Call it by tone, call it by gut, but I haven't been wrong once, even though I did mislynch him in the game where the quote in my sig if from. It was a deadline lynch, though.
I believe it makes sense to you, and I don't think you're being disingenuous. I mean, if I was mafia, I would probably exploit it and say the same thing; but, that's where I'm at on it.

Do you still think
Scum
Screen is town?

If he is, he needs to start giving better content. It makes sense to me that people are scum reading Srceen, and that Srceen is more likely town, which to me is super annoying because you can't even really analyze that kind of wagon. I think he's a good vig shot, because my read on him could be incorrect, but based on how he's playing and his pseudo arrogance, I want to say yeah. I still think he's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Only thing that worries me a little bit about reading him as town is that if he was town, I feel his wagon would be better, because I town read both you and Eddie. My read on Eddie is more based on the Eddie wagon that happened yesterday out of nowhere, so I'm probably going to take a more in depth look at Fykus. Both RC/Mulch flipped town, which leaves Fykus/Vedith, so consider this my official

FoS: Both those slots

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”