Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 5
  • Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( Lil Uzi Vert, Aristophanes )
    L- 3

Garrybote
    ----- 2 ( Impoetic, JaeReed )
    L- 4

osuka
    --------- 1 ( osuka )
    L- 4

JaeReed
    ------- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    L- 4

Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( Nahdia )
    L- 4

Nahdia
    -------- 1 ( Oggs Benedict )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    --- 2 ( Aristophanes, Garrybote )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
##
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 1 . 5
  • JaeReed
    ------- 3 ( Aristophanes, Impoetic, osuka )
    Nahdia
    -------- 2 ( Aristophanes, Purple Nurple )
    Impoetic
    ------ 2 ( Aristophanes, JaeReed )
    Purple Nurple
    - 1 ( osuka )
    Lil Uzi Vert
    -- 1 ( Aristophanes )
    Aristophanes
    -- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    Oggs Benedict
    - 1 ( Aristophanes )
    osuka
    --------- 1 ( Aristophanes )
    Garrybote
    ----- 1 ( Purple Nurple )

Not FoS'ing
    --- 4 ( Garrybote, Lil Uzi Vert, Nahdia, Oggs Benedict )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
Last edited by Alisae on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Oggs Benedict
Oggs Benedict
Townie
Oggs Benedict
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Oggs Benedict »

You're not welcome alibae
Call me old-fashioned.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 99, JaeReed wrote:
In post 65, Impoetic wrote:@Purrnerd
why didn't you think nahdia was town? for the post you quoted, for which you made a point of townreading me but scumreading them, which was actually pretty towny for both imo
Why was it towny for you both?
there was no attempt to embellish it, and it was the first post either of us made after getting our role. Nahdia hasn't played in a while that I know of -- or if they have I just haven't seen them :c -- so I didn't really picture them coming right out of the bat with their head completely in the game

Thanks for that great explanation of the Jae-read and response to my question @PN (Mastina head, I think?). Still reading through everything else and will reread jae afterwards.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I decided the nahdia read was probably bogus immediately after I sent it, tbh. And hurting LUV was a joke but that's what I meant to put there. I will now stop playing with that and wasting your time. (Neat feature to include, though!)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 122, osuka wrote:but you hijacked the conversation here so I get first dibs on the questions
I literally already said why I think jae is town what are you talking about lol. read the post where i quote jae
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Right so I may or may not be done with my date which means I may or may not have the time to post here and respond to things but.
VOTE: gerryoat.
HEAL: JaeReed.

I'll need to read things more detailed (I just skimmed) in a bit but for now placing our vote back where it belongs. (I was never going to let gerry off the hook today--gerry is my strongest scumread and will never stop being my strongest scumread but I knew that it'd be more valuable for hunting his partner if we moved our vote, so. Will explain in detail later but I'm pretty sure this vote's not moving again because we got what we needed I think. My mind's kinda in that place where I've got an idea and reads and stuff and it's just racing by me too fast right now so I need to slow down and process the information but when I do I think the game's solved.)
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 109, JaeReed wrote:
In post 106, Nahdia wrote:I understand what they mean, I'm asking WHY you're FoSing these people.
Oh. I didn't much like Impo's because I can't see Impo genuinely seeing "/confirm" as being townie openings for the both of you. I can understand a read like that from mastina, since it's more of a gamestate read, but I don't remember Impo ever reading things in that manner? Didn't think much of her omgus on me either.
FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
VOTE: gerryoat

HURT: Impoetic
You're still not off the hook.
So obviously you don't think this is all 3 scum; was there no thought process triggered here about which townie you were scumreading in these 3?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Impoetic »

the above is @jaereed, specifically.

those were really clunky sentences. Calling them sentences is an insult to other sentences.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 129, gerryoat wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:but you hijacked the conversation here so I get first dibs on the questions
I literally already said why I think jae is town what are you talking about lol. read the post where i quote jae
same here, it's a meta read too

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Yes i'm saying what is the meta read
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by osuka »

i'm sorry, i'm sleep deprived

the way they push and the tone I guess. you could say most of it is a gut meta read, I guess?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I can't words right now but.
Impoetic
JaeReed
Oggs Benedict
Lil Uzi Vert
osuka
Aristophanes
Nahdia
gerryoat

I mean my reads aren't as strong as I'd prefer save gerry but.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by osuka »

So what's the reason for you to scumread gerry as much as you do with the amount of content that we've seen so far

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Hello greetings good day!

I am here but I am not. I have read no literature on the subject of mould and thus know not those who represent them in this game.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 131, Impoetic wrote:FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
Attempting to pocket Nahdia.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 131, Impoetic wrote:So obviously you don't think this is all 3 scum; was there no thought process triggered here about which townie you were scumreading in these 3?
I mean... I healed Purple so.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Oggs Benedict
Oggs Benedict
Townie
Oggs Benedict
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:41 am

Post by Oggs Benedict »

{Nurp, Impo}
{osuka, Jaer}
{Aristophriend}
{Lil Uzi Gun}
{jerry goat, Nah}
Call me old-fashioned.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 am

Post by gerryoat »

Okay, i'm upset because i'm literally being scumread for no reason. like why does oggs even scumread me rn? doesnt anyone find it weird that everyone is willling to lynch me for no reason?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 am

Post by gerryoat »

like if i've done something scummy i understand and i can accept a mislynch, but literally its just been 1 person saying "omg gerry is conf scum!!" and then everyone just slowly saying "yea gerry can be scum" it's bs
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

@jae why not respond?
@eggs why those detailed reads yet no explaination?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:28 am

Post by gerryoat »

mpoetic might be mafia btw, she usually jump votes and is all over the place as town. but she is just staying her vote on me and doesnt seem as disorganized as she is as town.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 139, JaeReed wrote:
In post 131, Impoetic wrote:FTR, why would I pretend to think it was towny after getting a townread for doing it? It's not so i could argue this; WIFOM like that is pretty stupid and useless. I know I do a lot of things that are stupid and useless, but why do you think I'd think to do that particular thing there if I had no genuine read on the /confirm (which is what you said) and then not inhibit myself from carrying it out? There's literally no good outcome from it. No one's gonna scumread me for not saying it. No one's gonna townread me for saying it; if anything, it would make mastina's read feel less reliable to other players looking on at the scene.
Attempting to pocket Nahdia.
you think i'd attempt to pocket nahdia this early on by giving a random townread on her 6 pages in over something that I don't actually think is a tell?

why not just wait and look for tells the way i do as town? isn't that the obvious thing to do?

in fact, why not just
not give reads that I don't have a game-related reason to give
in the first place? When have i ever pocketed people as mafia based on external relationships? I'm more likely to do that as TOWN, if anything, and then it's accidental and i hate it.
In post 145, gerryoat wrote:mpoetic might be mafia btw, she usually jump votes and is all over the place as town. but she is just staying her vote on me and doesnt seem as disorganized as she is as town.
Doesn't seem as disorganized? There hasn't been anything over which I had the CHANCE to be disorganized (unless you count posting without reading as disorganized, or changing my mind on reads willy-nilly, both of which I did), at 6 pages in with barely anything around, and I don't jump-vote every 6 pages, especially not early on. I have been given no reason to want to change votes yet, and if you're town you haven't really given any alternatives or reasons for me to move my vote.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 143, gerryoat wrote:like if i've done something scummy i understand and i can accept a mislynch, but literally its just been 1 person saying "omg gerry is conf scum!!" and then everyone just slowly saying "yea gerry can be scum" it's bs
well, they're refusing to voice their reason, and it looks to me like they're softing a pr in a bastard game, so i'm going to sheep until i have a reason to switch, which you have not given.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 147, Impoetic wrote:
In post 143, gerryoat wrote:like if i've done something scummy i understand and i can accept a mislynch, but literally its just been 1 person saying "omg gerry is conf scum!!" and then everyone just slowly saying "yea gerry can be scum" it's bs
well, they're refusing to voice their reason, and it looks to me like they're softing a pr in a bastard game, so i'm going to sheep until i have a reason to switch, which you have not given.
so it takes one person saying someone is mafia at day start for you to vote and not unvote?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 148, gerryoat wrote:
In post 147, Impoetic wrote:
so it takes one person saying someone is mafia at day start for you to vote and not unvote?
d1 at daystart? with nothing to indicate otherwise, and no better leads? sure

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”