Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by osuka »

when did i say you were playing like 1810

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Can you link me to these games you looked into? I don't really buy that you thought my play was good from 1810.

Pedit: never which is my point
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by osuka »

i know you didn't and your reads were kinda shit (which is why i kept you around until lylo, and why it ended why the way it did) but the role swap completely blindsided me

i read open 693 (the one in which you guys lynched the mod), mini normal 1914 and a couple of micros that i don't remember off the top of my head
there may or may not be one that i can't mention as well

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop I never scumread you in 1810 and even if I weren't scum in that game, i wouldn't have. you were obvtowning

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If you guys want to bring up that game you all were talking about, I was in the beginning of that game as well with this read of Osuka.
In post 92, Boonskiies wrote:I was town reading Osuka pretty hard until the unvote. Seemed a little too worried about a lynch going through. It's not something I'm going to start scum reading him for, but it does make me a little less sure of the town read there.
In post 122, Boonskiies wrote:osuka - I'm a little confused on this slot. Before I gave this game the attention I needed to (basically right now), I was leaning town on Osuka until that one post that I mentioned a page or two ago. I understand it's the beginning of the game, but I didn't like the way he targeted Martin. But I town read Martin, so I kind of like the unvote after reading through and seeing it happen after Mjolnir voted.

which is similar in a way to how I was thinking about Osuka here.
In post 583, Boonskiies wrote:The players above the line I'm confident in my ability to eventually read them, and see which stuff about them is NAI, bar Nero who I don't believe I've ever read correctly. -.-
This also being said, I have a history of being pocketed by GR/Vedith slot. I hardcore defended him in a recent scum game of his. Bondage, the post restriction game, I believe it was.

Eddie Cane
Game Replacement
UnaBombaH
Theta Alpine
Nero Cain
Dunkerdoodles
TwoInAMillion
Creature
massive
davesaz
osuka
Assemblerotws
wavemode
MarioManiac4
Mulch
Flairs

______

Excession
Yumeko
Mary Soatome
Zoki77

as for these people, Mary's coming off as scummy to me.

Dunker's seemingly got a lot more confident after a recent scum game of ours, and I think it gave him some fire in his town game.
In post 699, Boonskiies wrote:Aight. Here's the list of people I wouldn't care if we lynched today. Everyone else in this game has some sort of reason to be left alive to deduce later after more information has come into the game.

TwoInAMillion
davesaz
osuka
Excession
Yumeko Jabami
Zoki77
Osuka moved from the above the line group, to my below the line group.

This isn't really a case I'm making on him or anything, I didn't think about it until they brought up that game. Both games I started with a lean town on Osuka/reasons not to lynch, and shortly after, I found reason to. He was scum in the other game.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The posts I quoted from that game also line up with a voting issue is what made my read start to change, as I started changing my read on Osuka when he did the awkward "intent to join the Mary wagon" comment.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

With Yumeko becoming a town read of mine, and gerry replacing the Zoki slot (i'm more familiar with Gerry), they have given me reason for them not to be the Day 1 lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

So basically you're basing my """"vanilla town tone"""" off one towngame you remember

In which I was a power role
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm generally a big skeptic of Mario, and I'm not feeling he is scum this game. I generally don't see his play as becoming obvtown either, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by osuka »

boon brings up a good point
then again maybe his reads on me are just shit

i'll bring up another point here real quick, please entertain this thought for a second
• you've scumread me two times out of two, and only once i was scum. that's literally random chance
• una townreads me 100% of the time
• mario reads me backwards (he had a strong townread on me on 1810, has a strong sr on me now)

pedit: @boon the point is that in that game i was super committed and overanalyzing. in this game i'm not because i can barely keep up with the mulch spam

@mario i read at two of your games through and most of at least two other games that i recall off the top of my head. it's not based on that game because basing a vt tone off a game in which you were a pr is fucking r

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yeah this meta you have is just like ???
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by osuka »

also can we talk about excession and how hard mulch is pushing that slot

pedit: it's a weak meta as ive said. you can trash it all you want but it's what I have atm

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 316, osuka wrote:@mario, we've gone through some. Entertain me for a second here

when i was scum and you were town, you acted different and you were a hard mislynch. That game, you got all your reads ass backwards and ended up flipping cop after a role swap with rc
you and i clicked as players however because of shitposting and stuff so why is it that mulch thinks you're either scum or pr, and I don't think you're giving the same vibes as you were that game at all?

you're null to me right now so i'm asking you to convince me that you're town. can you please make a case for yourself, for me?

pedit: stop playing the victim already please
This doesn't look like what you're saying at all.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

It's Day 1. You can't expect him to be able to read people correctly.

You stating exactly how you are shows you are self aware, meaning that as scum you could easily manipulate that and makes that become moot.

He reads you backwards, but I had been right in seeing that in that newbie game something was off about your play, as I dropped that town read. A similar thing happened in this game.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1136, osuka wrote:also can we talk about excession and how hard mulch is pushing that slot

pedit: it's a weak meta as ive said. you can trash it all you want but it's what I have atm
My meta on Mulch reads Mulch as town for that. The more we ignore it, the more tunneled on it he's going to get. Excession could be scum, but there's no case for it and no reason to lynch him unless we have a deadline need for a lynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Mario - keep in mind that while he states all this about you, he is voting me, and at the same time trying to get me to understand what he's stating.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't think speculating on read accuracy in the past leads anywhere productive. It's not like I'm just going to stop trying to read people.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, you guys were in that newbie game that caused me to try out an alt account. Look what RC said in a dead thread referring to my plays going on in a game. The Flavor Leaf one, who was my secret alt, haha.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

it's on my sig. ^

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1137, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 316, osuka wrote:@mario, we've gone through some. Entertain me for a second here

when i was scum and you were town, you acted different and you were a hard mislynch. That game, you got all your reads ass backwards and ended up flipping cop after a role swap with rc
you and i clicked as players however because of shitposting and stuff so why is it that mulch thinks you're either scum or pr, and I don't think you're giving the same vibes as you were that game at all?

you're null to me right now so i'm asking you to convince me that you're town. can you please make a case for yourself, for me?

pedit: stop playing the victim already please
This doesn't look like what you're saying at all.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... to_Emotion

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by osuka »

it's a bad one but i'm trying to get to you
if you can't see that then this is me telling you that 316 was pretty artificial

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

But that would require you flat-out lying about your meta with me

To ate me?

I don't see your aim here
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by osuka »

it's really not that hard

i was trying to get reads from you, halfway because i was lazy at the time and halfway because I was trying to engage a player who I kinda know what to expect from. so if i start asking you shit, then i'm not going in completely blind and forced to take most of what you say at face value

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by osuka »

this is me actually pouring my heart out and making my dirty secrets public. not something you're gonna see often when playing with me

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop """"pouring my heart out""""

didnt mean it to be sentimental
it's not

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”