Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:24 am

Post by VI Zexion »

That's a big part of the issue for me; it feels impossible for me to differentiate what is him as town being weird and what is him as scum being scum.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:27 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I don't have that issue, usually.

I will say that I don't specifically scumread his play in this game to a strong degree. He's pretty null I think. I'm trying to sort out what my feelings are on who is most likely to be scum with him and I actually think that the Lex slot is potentially more likely to flip scum (and probably not with Saix!) I wouldn't want to see him go through for that reason and I do feel like, just based on my experiences, there aren't two scum wagons here: but we'll see how things go. Of course, I don't think that question will be mine to answer :P
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:29 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Like 394 is pretty awful but it's still not something I can't ever see him saying as town and when I go over why people are scumreading him none of the reasons seem incorrect in any special way I just don't find them super compelling and I keep going back to 144 and feeling like he isn't capable of that as scum and the way that Axel has been pushing him has been complete garbage and that's basically never W/W.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:31 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I agree that Axel vs Saix is -probably- not SvS at this juncture. At the very least, if Saix is scum with Xaldin, I would feel reasonably sure that third scum would bus one of them.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:33 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Yeah that sentence goes in two directions but I'm still town I swear. I just sort of changed my mind midway through the sentence. :good:

I don't want to be playing the 'guess what scum would be doing' game because I suck at it, like everyone else. I'm sort of weary of trying to make connections pre-flip.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:35 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Since we both agree that Saix is a less desirable lynch today than Xaldin, can I persuade you to join me over here?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:38 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Yeah you are 100% creeping me out so I need to exit thread I think or I'm going to end up scumreading you.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:42 am

Post by II Xigbar »

This is why -blank- which is too revealing as to my identity is the case.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:45 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Actually yeah in the end I don't think that I actually think Saix is scum. There's some really bad votes on the Saix wagon and I don't expect them to be bussed this early.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:47 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 347, X Luxord wrote:
In post 346, III Xaldin wrote:Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

Can we lynch traitors now.

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
Strongly disliking this reaction feels like upset scum caught for the wrong reasons.
In post 373, X Luxord wrote:VOTE: Saix

Happy to vote here
You're causing me issues here too: why do you go from agreeing with me that Xaldin is scum countervoting me to voting the counterwagon to that wagon?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:47 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I want Axel to die very very much.

VOTE: Axel
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:49 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Zexion, go through new!Luxord's progression on myself and the Xaldin slot.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:55 am

Post by VI Zexion »

There's not much to look at? He thinks you're town and Xaldin is scum?
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:56 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Yeah I'm not communicating well here. I also reread and the 'xigbar is egotown' isn't as jarring as it was on first read.

What happens if Axel flips town and I die?
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:57 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 398, VI Zexion wrote:I feel like Saix is one of those reads that I'm always going to get wrong because I always underestimate him and always want to like him and that makes everything screwy for me.
In case you have figured out my identity and you are referring to that specific game where your trust in my slot was unfounded, I must say I am really really sorry for that game, and I felt guilty long after that. I take this as a compliment though that I can screw up with someone as good and experienced a player as you. Except in here, coz here I am not even trying to do that, and here it might turn out to be a liability.

I think you should stop second guessing yourself, and go with what you feel is correct intuitively. I would suggest even if your choice is to vote for me, that's fine.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:04 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 415, VII Saix wrote:
In post 398, VI Zexion wrote:I feel like Saix is one of those reads that I'm always going to get wrong because I always underestimate him and always want to like him and that makes everything screwy for me.
In case you have figured out my identity and you are referring to that specific game where your trust in my slot was unfounded, I must say I am really really sorry for that game, and I felt guilty long after that. I take this as a compliment though that I can screw up with someone as good and experienced a player as you. Except in here, coz here I am not even trying to do that, and here it might turn out to be a liability.

I think you should stop second guessing yourself, and go with what you feel is correct intuitively. I would suggest even if your choice is to vote for me, that's fine.
I'm fairly sure everyone in this game who took any impetus to look has figured out your identity, for the record.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:07 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm trying extremely hard not to scumread you here dude but please this isn't working.

In the very unlikely scenario that Axel flips town then we probably lynch Xaldin day 2 and someone who TMI'd a townread on Axel day 3.

@Saix don't refer to specific games like that. There's no need to be sorry though - that's the game of mafia and you needn't feel guilty.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I'm going to take a shower and do other stuff.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 395, II Xigbar wrote:
In post 361, VII Saix wrote:I ISO'd Xaldin. There's absolutely nothing to say. That slot has done nothing. He isn't even making an effort. There are only a few detailed posts, but these posts are mostly centred around himself, how others' votes on him are opportunistic, etc (e.g. 219). I dont like that. But I would like to give him some more time.
This is very much something that you see scum say about a wagoned scumbuddy when they don't want to bus.
Well, all I can say is that I don't fit into the generic mould you have set for a scum.
And the question of bussing Xaldin doesn't even arise when I have better scumtells on Axel and Vex. With Xaldin's current profile, I will not vote for them even if he is at L-1 and we go into night with no lynch. I am very stubborn that way. I cannot propagate your version of this game. I will not get into herd mentality despite having no reads on them. I will only try to gather support for my version of the game (hence, the open question regarding Axel lynch), and maybe support only those lynches which I am scumleaning on. If that's scummy, so be it.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:10 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 417, VI Zexion wrote:In the very unlikely scenario that Axel flips town then we probably lynch Xaldin day 2 and someone who TMI'd a townread on Axel day 3.
That's not a we though.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I get your scumread on me but your thinking here is totally backwards.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:14 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 412, II Xigbar wrote:Zexion, go through new!Luxord's progression on myself and the Xaldin slot.
Just for the record, new!Lux are quite a scumbum. Scumlean on them. I didn't like their interaction with me.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:21 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I'm going to back off on trying to work with you. I don't know how to explain where I'm at on an anonymous basis. I don't feel like I can back down on trying to get Xaldin today. Sorry.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:33 am

Post by VI Zexion »

I don't scumread you I just don't really feel comfortable townreading you anymore; I appreciate the desire to work with me if you're town but I feel like you're giving me what you think I want and trying to dance around that and that bothers me as does the way that you've been treating Saix slot but I know that it's not unambiguously scum!you at all on an intellectual level even if that's kind of my gut reaction so I'm not even close to voting you but I'm definitely having issues trusting you right now, sorry. I don't disagree with your Xaldin push I just feel much more strongly about Axel right now.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:39 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 48, III Xaldin wrote:You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
This feels like he knows that Roxas is town. There's plenty of scum motivation, from nexuses to godfathers to being ascetic and crying roleblocked to a 1-shot Tailor.
I think his quickness to automatically write him off comes from scum who isn't actually bothering to think about contingencies.
In post 49, III Xaldin wrote:Unless you supposed traitors have some sort of godfather which would be most unifitting for Roxas in all honesty.
'you supposed traitors' feels like he's trying to hard to distance himself from the traitors. Like, you guys- as opposed to him.
In post 154, III Xaldin wrote:Hmmm

Xigbar why are you basing reads on meta on a secret alt game ? I find that disturbing.

Also your case on Larxene is pretty lucklaster.

Your reasons on her talks about Luxord were a blatant lie since in the first post you quoted
On top of 'hmm' just generally being scummy as fuck, calling my use of meta in a secret alt game disturbing feels super scummy, like he's trying to conflate me being against the spirit of the game with being scummy. On top of that, calling me a blatant liar followed by
In post 154, III Xaldin wrote:In both posts she anounced that she is interested to see more so where did you get the impression that this was new after "backing off" as you pointed? She always wanted to see more.
is weird. If he thought I was a blatant liar he should be outright pushing me, rather than questioning, and I strongly feel like that he's scum for that.
In post 182, III Xaldin wrote:As for your comment about alts. It is both scummy and against the spirit of the game. It's scummy because it's an easy and lazy excuse to go Afterwards"I guess I was wrong about who it was and the meta"

Now you can alt guess all you want but in.a case meta has no place.

Also you would be correct that I am scumreading you. I simply don't always vote on my point suspicion posts.
This is still bullshit and using it to try to push me is still bullshit. He's creating a narrative to spin something NAI at worst as scummy. This post doesn't come from town.
Also, my point wasn't that he didn't vote me strictly it's that he didn't talk to me like he thought I was scum: and he still isn't talking like he thinks I'm scum.
In post 346, III Xaldin wrote:Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
Piggybacks off of other people's shit votes on me, twisting me lying about a single, strategic read on Saix to me bsing reads in general, then trying to call me scum for it.
That 'whole thing reeks' bit is fucking god tier scummy and I shouldn't need to explain that to others.
Super scummy thing to say in general.

Every other counterwagon has had some super shitty votes.
Virtually the entire game has agreed that Xaldin is scummy, yet various people from Zexion to Saix to Lexaeus, after expressing scumreads on the slot, have ended up not voting him.
That is trademark slot that flips scum that isn't getting wagoned because it's scum. I personally fucking promise that this flips scum. It's not town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”