Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:41 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 424, VI Zexion wrote:I don't scumread you I just don't really feel comfortable townreading you anymore; I appreciate the desire to work with me if you're town but I feel like you're giving me what you think I want and trying to dance around that and that bothers me as does the way that you've been treating Saix slot but I know that it's not unambiguously scum!you at all on an intellectual level even if that's kind of my gut reaction so I'm not even close to voting you but I'm definitely having issues trusting you right now, sorry. I don't disagree with your Xaldin push I just feel much more strongly about Axel right now.
Yes, I am trying to give you what you want to the best that I am able but I feel like me sacrificing my lynch options is far more of a sacrifice than you doing the same.
There is not a chance in hell that I am not the nightkill unless scum explicitly thinks that I'm going to be protected, and TTH is aroused by strongmen so that's not going to be a thing.

I can't stop you from feeling that way but I also have a gut feeling that this isn't the play you would do here if you were town.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:45 am

Post by II Xigbar »

Like everyone agrees that Xaldin is scum but so many people are refusing to vote them for shit reasons and there's no way that that's how a town wagon develops if any of the other potential wagons are scum.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:49 am

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 48, III Xaldin wrote:
In post 45, VI Zexion wrote:
In post 40, V Lexaeus wrote:While I don't necessarily disagree with that Roxas post, Larxene's role tells us there is almost definitely an investigative who can check him.
And since he asked so kindly........ I say we probably shouldn't lynch him today.
Pretty bizarre thing to say considering we're on page 2. Lexaeus's whole approach to the invest-immune claim is scummy noise-making and this kind of stance on Roxas has equally as little town motivation and plenty of scum motivation. Roxas's entrance feels super canned. Scumreading both slots pretty comfortably right now.

Vote: Roxas

VIII Axel wrote:
In post 37, II Xigbar wrote:Both posts felt played up.
I don't see the motivation here.
Care to finish that thought?
You seem to be talking more about Laxeus yet voting Roxas, Pray tell me young one, why do you supposed a traitor would ask to be investigated ? What is the scum motivation you are seeing ?

Same question goes to you as well xigbar.
In post 49, III Xaldin wrote:Unless you supposed traitors have some sort of godfather which would be most unifitting for Roxas in all honesty.
Like this is so important
he doesn't stop to think about Godfathers until AFTER he made that post.
What kind of town starts calling people scum for questioning a thought like that before they've even considered it themselves? Whereas scum sees someone ask to be investigated and is like ok we can't push on that person because they don't stop to think through the possibilities immediately and only after do they think about it.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:57 am

Post by VII Saix »

Do you realise that at this point with your unabashed antipathy for Xaldin, an alive scum!Xaldin could be the only reason that you would be spared on N1?
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 am

Post by II Xigbar »

"xigbar was killed b/c obvtown and invested and to frame xaldin"!!
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 am

Post by II Xigbar »

That's not how people work even when my identity is known. Please just Lynch Xaldin if you're town.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:16 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:This feels like he knows that Roxas is town. There's plenty of scum motivation, from nexuses to godfathers to being ascetic and crying roleblocked to a 1-shot Tailor.
I think his quickness to automatically write him off comes from scum who isn't actually bothering to think about contingencies.
Except you know I was asking about the thoughts he had on the subject as well as why he was doing so.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:'you supposed traitors' feels like he's trying to hard to distance himself from the traitors. Like, you guys- as opposed to him.
I meant to say

You suppose and accidentally pressed d, I hadn;t even noticed that in all honesty. The word traitor is obviously used because of the flavour
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:On top of 'hmm' just generally being scummy as fuck, calling my use of meta in a secret alt game disturbing feels super scummy, like he's trying to conflate me being against the spirit of the game with being scummy. On top of that, calling me a blatant liar followed by
I like to post hmm and stuff, hang me.
I do still think it is scummy to use meta in an alt game. It is an easy bs reason that you can withdraw later with something as simple as "oops I guess I got who it was wrong"
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:is weird. If he thought I was a blatant liar he should be outright pushing me, rather than questioning, and I strongly feel like that he's scum for that.
I am bad at pushing people sadly, I prefer to question them till other people see what I see, else I try to just convince other by talking about it a lot.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Piggybacks off of other people's shit votes on me, twisting me lying about a single, strategic read on Saix to me bsing reads in general, then trying to call me scum for it.
That 'whole thing reeks' bit is fucking god tier scummy and I shouldn't need to explain that to others.
It was a my way to say I was right.

If specific sentences are god tier scummy to you then well, I can't realyl say somethign to that
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Super scummy thing to say in general.
Well I do use the phrase can we lynch scum now frequantly sooo hang me in every game yo.
xigbar wrote:Like this is so important
he doesn't stop to think about Godfathers until AFTER he made that post.
What kind of town starts calling people scum for questioning a thought like that before they've even considered it themselves? Whereas scum sees someone ask to be investigated and is like ok we can't push on that person because they don't stop to think through the possibilities immediately and only after do they think about it.
I asked about their thoughts, I didn't call them scum.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:35 am

Post by II Xigbar »

This is not how Town Xaldin talks to me here.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 1.10

Vexen [1] - Demyx
Saïx [4] - Axel, Lexaeus, Vexen, Luxord
Xaldin [4] - Larxene, Roxas, Marluxia, Xigbar
Axel [3] - Xemnas, Saïx, Zexion

Not Voting: Xaldin

Marluxia has been prodded. Seeking replacement for Larxene.

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-31 18:46:21).[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:54 am

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 359, VI Zexion wrote:In post 335, IV Vexen wrote:
Zexy, could you please confirm for me that you believe Xig is someone who was best man at your wedding and tell me exactly what post and what about that post made you see the light so clearly? And if you wouldn't mind too terribly much, could you send that same PM to make sure you don't wind up dead when I ask you to tell me Xig's identity?
I have no idea what you want from me here, sorry. I'm not going to comment on the wedding. Altguessing and hinting at meta is fine but making explicit statements that reveal you as X is not cool at all.

Still pretty unhappy with Demyx. Don't know why that slot is just doing next to nothing after getting two pages into their catchup.
Don't actually give a shit who you are. What I want from you is

A. To confirm that to the best of your knowledge Xig knows who you are and you know who Xig is.
AND
B. To confirm exactly which post gave you that information.

I'd also like this about every other one of the 4 people who you were sure you knew on page 7.
In post 361, VII Saix wrote:Zex, kinda disappointed with your conversation with Xig about me, but never mind. I am sure you have your reasons for doubting me, but I thought there was some kinda mutual town block thing happening between us.

About Vex, I was already scum-reading his slot. The he replaced and somehow tracked me down for a one-on-one with Axel because of my post on Axel. There are a number of reasons that pinged me badly, but the worst were the following, which I have already outlined in my interactions with him. But here's the gist.
1. he found my lack of a case on Axel as a good enough reason to vote for me, but he himself never provided a good enough reason for placing his vote on me. All that he said about me could also be said about Vex's reasons about scumreading me. I don't buy his explanation regarding he was reaction-testing me initially but then my reaction actually made him vote for me. I think he wanted to make a splash with his entry and my post happened to be around the corner for him to bump into, and he took it off from there.
2. Axel is worst of between me and him (Axel) if it came to deciding where to put his vote. For someone to disregard that and say that they don't have a clue on Axel's slot, but they have a clue abt me without reading what happened in the game before they entered, is a bit much. It tells me that they have probably made up their opinion how they want to go ahead with their interaction with me.
3. I have already said that because my posts are a certain way, scum usually find it easy to target me. What usually happens is they say something provocative, and I react to that provocation, and then instead of justifying their reasons behind the provocation, they start using my reaction as a justification. This is wrong coz they are changing the chronology of the narrative. This has happened a lot with me, and scums usually do that, coz frankly it's way too tempting. So, instead of defending myself, I have learnt to put this reason out there the first time I sense it. So that this doesn't spiral out of control, and I can save my slot the moment I see it going downhill. Coz the longer you wait hoping that either that person sees reason or coz someone else will see how the narrative is being changed, the narrative has already been changed. In that changed narrative, it starts appearing like my slot is fighting tooth and nail and defending way too much.

To summarise, Vex's behaviour in that interaction was scummy coz he was way too rigid about his stance on me (and without reasons) and way too cavalier about Axel, and he couldn't see how that was contradictory.

Marluxia, I ISO'd Xaldin. There's absolutely nothing to say. That slot has done nothing. He isn't even making an effort. There are only a few detailed posts, but these posts are mostly centred around himself, how others' votes on him are opportunistic, etc (e.g. ). I dont like that. But I would like to give him some more time.
I continue to have not read Axel. As, you know, I haven't attempted to hide once.

1. I did give reasons to find you scummy before voting you, primarily in my post 306 and in 311. To say anything less is a misrep. Whether that was a "good enough" reason for the vote is subjective at best, and the evidence has merely piled up since then.

2. Oh. Really? So... Everything I'm saying you're doing is why Axel is scummy? That makes literally 0 sense as a defense, and even less as a argument for why Axel is scum.

3. :neutral:

You're accusing me of scumreading you for things you hadn't done yet when I first started scumreading you, manipulating a narrative, and provoking you into acting in a scummy manner. Seriously?

The thread is pretty clear. My original reason for poking you is there, and hasn't walked away. I'm not going to ignore other things you do that are scummy because they weren't the original thing you did. That's insane. I'm also completely in the dark as to how pointing out scummy things you do when you do them is manipulating the timeline in any way. And how the hell am I supposed to engage you in the thread without engaging you? Is there any interaction that doesn't qualify as provoking you into acting in a scummy manner? Or is the real scumtell here that I'm scumreading you? Cause it most certainly looks like it.

And how the hell am I being criticized for both using reasons from the future and not having reasons at the same time?

Your defense is laughable and I'm not sure how anyone can see this as town.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:16 am

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 410, VI Zexion wrote:I want Axel to die very very much.

VOTE: Axel
Why?

And why do you think you're the NK for sure, Xig, when we actually have an innocent child?

And Lexy, why did you drop the alt-information being suspicious angle waaaaay back? I see Xig saying he'll ask Heartless, and then nothing. From either of you. And that's weird to me, because I don't see why you just let that go.
The Chilly Academic
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:18 am

Post by II Xigbar »

I mean I am and that's sort of obvious. No one is going to kill Xemnas with their current level of contribution to the game and I've been shot before ICs before.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Heartless »

Larxene has been replaced, please welcome new Larxene.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:30 am

Post by IV Vexen »

Hi new Larxene.

That's... pretty sad. You're saying that your ego is powerful enough that you think scum would use a strongman to kill you over an innocent child in an Antihero setup? That's... Beyond words. I truly hope we're dealing with a scumteam that incompetent, cause at that point I can probably start clearing people on the basis that they have braincells.
The Chilly Academic
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:57 am

Post by VI Zexion »

Spoiler: @Xigbar
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote:This feels like he knows that Roxas is town. There's plenty of scum motivation, from nexuses to godfathers to being ascetic and crying roleblocked to a 1-shot Tailor.
I think his quickness to automatically write him off comes from scum who isn't actually bothering to think about contingencies.
Hope you're not forgetting the fact that Axel did precisely that.
In post 424, II Xigbar wrote: Every other counterwagon has had some super shitty votes.
Virtually the entire game has agreed that Xaldin is scummy, yet various people from Zexion to Saix to Lexaeus, after expressing scumreads on the slot, have ended up not voting him.
That is trademark slot that flips scum that isn't getting wagoned because it's scum. I personally fucking promise that this flips scum. It's not town.
Xaldin has some shitty votes too? Which votes on Axel do you think are shitty? I've also already voted the slot and currently have a stronger scumread elsewhere - I don't think that's particularly indicative in the way you're arguing that it is and I dislike how you're bringing me up here as if I'm some pawn in your narrative.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote:Yes, I am trying to give you what you want to the best that I am able but I feel like me sacrificing my lynch options is far more of a sacrifice than you doing the same.
I'm not asking you to sacrifice your lynch options nor to give me what I want; if you think that I am or have been then we've crossed wires at some point.
In post 425, II Xigbar wrote: I can't stop you from feeling that way but I also have a gut feeling that this isn't the play you would do here if you were town.
??? This is exactly the kind of thing that you would say as scum because you need to leave the option open of me being scum so that you can push on me if I get your way; think it should be abundantly clear to you by now that I'm town especially given the fact that we share scumreads and I don't understand where this is coming from even a little bit.

Honestly it worries me how strongly you're pushing for Xaldin right now and how little you've commented on Axel; maybe you feel like Xaldin is going to be the "scum that got away" but I don't think that's particularly realistic a concern given the gamestate and how widely scumread Xaldin is; the paranoid part of me right now thinks that if you were actually scumreading Axel then you would be much more concerned with pushing that lynch through given how much actual resistance there is there in the form of baseless townreads. Basically dislike feeling as though you're pushing a counterwagon to Axel here + have expressed a scumread on Axel and a willingness to push there without ever following through; I don't want that feeling to be around and maybe it's a hyperactive sense of paranoia but it's there nevertheless. I kind of feel like you've become more and more manipulative as the game has gone on and at this point I don't even know what your reads are other than Xaldin scum and that makes me uneasy because there's a ton of empty space there where I think you can probably take your progression in any direction you want at this point. Would really like you to start being a little more transparent with your reads again rather than behaving pretty reactively in the way that I feel like you have been more recently.

In post 434, IV Vexen wrote:Don't actually give a shit who you are. What I want from you is

A. To confirm that to the best of your knowledge Xig knows who you are and you know who Xig is.
AND
B. To confirm exactly which post gave you that information.

I'd also like this about every other one of the 4 people who you were sure you knew on page 7.
I have no idea how this is the most relevant question you have for me here in sorting my alignment but sure I'll humor you: yes Xigbar and I know who each other are that should be pretty blatantly obvious from how we've been engaging with one another? I wasn't 100% on it until . I was 100% on Roxas from basically his first post and I was 100% on Axel by ; 100% on Saix from his first content post and 100% on Xaldin from . Pretty sure I know who Xemnas is after and I feel like I might know Lexaeus but I'm not sure yet. Don't have an altguess on anyone else really. I think I had one on one of the people who replaced out but... they replaced out.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 am

Post by III Xaldin »

If you guessed who I am from that post I would be surprised.
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:21 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 432, II Xigbar wrote:This is not how Town Xaldin talks to me here.
Because you have perfect understanding of town me right?

VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:59 am

Post by VI Zexion »

In post 440, III Xaldin wrote:If you guessed who I am from that post I would be surprised.
Well then I guess it just works perfectly that I'm ~full of surprises~.

VOTE: Xaldin
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 439, VI Zexion wrote:think it should be abundantly clear to you by now that I'm town especially given the fact that we share scumreads
This is a weird line of though.
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

Except when it's not! :o

I continue to be vaguely comfortable with a Xaldin lynch.
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

@Marluxia
Definitely need to hear about where you're at with reads right now because ~vaguely comfortable with a Xaldin lynch~ isn't really accpetable at all when we're nearing the end of day 1 and your initial hop on that wagon was a naked vote - if you're town here you absolutely need to be getting reads and taking clear stances on wagons right now; in particular would like to hear about your take on my slot / Larxene slot / Lexaeus slot; think the way that you read our slots in was pretty contradictory - the only comment you've made on Larxene's content there is that you liked her "early moxie" and you're really liking Lexaeus' aggression yet you're apparently disliking me for being aggressive and think that I'm wrong despite not actually engaging with any of my stances; don't understand what the disconnect is there so go over that for me please. Basically need to see far more from you on everything than what you've given so far; not at all happy for you to just lurk the dayphase out hiding behind other slots' pushes.
The Cloaked Schemer
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 439, VI Zexion wrote:the paranoid part of me right now thinks that if you were actually scumreading Axel then you would be much more concerned with pushing that lynch through given how much actual resistance there is there in the form of baseless townreads.
spell it out 2 me like im 10 who is providing said resistance in form of baseless townreads? list them plz nd ty
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 204, VI Zexion wrote:@Xemnas talk to me about your Roxas read please? Don't think that townreading the slot because scum wouldn't want to hard stances early is particularly good reasoning; think it's probably ultimately just playstyle; this is my weakest scumread but it's definitely the one that I'm most worried about endgaming if it's scum so I'm pretty concerned with not letting any lazy reasoning by on townreads there; if you think there's something lacking in the reasoning I expressed in 157 then I'd definitely like to hear why you think that; somewhat struggle to see the kind of aggressive hard defending that's come out of that slot coming from town at the moment.

Definitely disagree that outing the invest-immune is something to townread even a little bit; I think that if Larxene is the type of player to out that kind of thing then she's the type of player to do it as either alignment and don't think there's strong reasoning to argue otherwise.

What's your read on Xaldin?
Regarding Roxas: I do not disagree with your reasoning as to his treachery, or rather, I understand why you hold it.
My impression of Roxas's behavior matches up more with what is known in layman's terms as "lynchbait" than a traitor. I may be too charitable to Roxas, and they may indeed be playing up their "lynchbaityness" on purpose, but I do not desire their... termination... thus far.

Why do you think Larxene would out her ability as a traitor, and so early to boot? Perhaps she had time to discuss such a plan with her traitor comrades, but with three heads, I would expect at least one to veto a plan to out an early claim of such a useful ability.

I do not have a read on Xaldin yet, though I expect that will change rather quickly.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Demyx bears a striking resemblance to his origins. Once again it is shown that we in the Organixation do retain our hearts.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by I Xemnas »

Alas, I have been tricked. It is, surprisingly, Roxas who uncovered this clever yet harmless deception.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”