mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 131, Chickadee wrote:We're not claiming D1.
agree.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 98, Chickadee wrote:And lets stop with the setup spec,
good call. set up spec is great for scum as well, classic "looks like doing stuff but isnt".
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Unless they have a day talk that I'm unaware of, they are likely somewhat unorganized. I doubt they would be able to pull off a collaborative counter such as that today unless they are just damn good ass scum, or mind readers. Like, damn. Some things are better left unsaid, and this is the second comment now where a townie should have kept their thoughts to themselves.

--

pre-edit, of course we aren't claiming now. We just told them how to counter it. :facepalm:
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I always go on the assumption that scum will be making good decisions.

Underestimating scum is a recipe for disaster.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

quick overview/captain obvious.
Less than 10 posts. = Formerfish, Nos, Allomancer, Raya, Havingfitz, keychain, Mollignir.
I'm town readin Raya. Fitz's posts have been chunky (altho lot of spec/logic stuff, but give him a pass for now).
So decent chance of scum in Former, Nos, Allo, keychain, mollignir.

Quite like Keychain's "fuckoff moz, i'm town" approach, quite often a town response.
So scum in Former, Nos, Allo, Mollignir?

(obviously flaw here is that some of these will be town lurkers, but i'd bet anyhting there is one scum in that four)

@ Aubrey - easy tiger, i hadnt fully caught up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 107, Mjollnir wrote:If this is the case then why would you want to stifle such discussion?
and i think this was slightly scummy. she obviously had discussed it ALOT ,and was saying ,aybe time to move on. Your language is "shady".

VOTE MJOLLNIR
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 152, Aubrey wrote:Unless they have a day talk that I'm unaware of, they are likely somewhat unorganized. I doubt they would be able to pull off a collaborative counter such as that today unless they are just damn good ass scum, or mind readers. Like, damn. Some things are better left unsaid, and this is the second comment now where a townie should have kept their thoughts to themselves.

--

pre-edit, of course we aren't claiming now. We just told them how to counter it. :facepalm:
Fair enough although I do agree with what RadRat says next post. Never a good idea to underestimate scum. I like to assume that scum can come up with anything that I can.

Anyway, what's said and done is said and done. Nothing we can do about that. Maybe it's a good call to move on from speculation though.

Also check the mafia role cards. I'm pretty sure they say they can discuss anytime they are alive.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

So to tidy it all up a bit, my reads:

(not in order, very provisional)

Moz, Chick, Radical, rayo, Realo,
Scum in: Former, Nos, Allo, Mollig,
Neutral: IAI,Fitz,Aubrey,Keychain
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Also, just gonna UNVOTE: since my vote was rvs.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

mafia have day chat its in their role pm "you can talk in this thread if u r alive"
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 159, mozamis wrote:mafia have day chat its in their role pm "you can talk in this thread if u r alive"
I apologize for the angered tone in my posts then. I was viewing that ordeal in a sense where they did not have day talk.

--

I'm going to take a step back from the game, I realize I'm spamming it with to many posts in a day. Try and limit myself to a single or two posts a day or something.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Yeeeeaaaaah Aubrey's scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Because I failed to know scum have day talk? That should be considered Nai. If you townread that, then you're falling for one of the easiest tricks in the books.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 160, Aubrey wrote: I'm going to take a step back from the game, I realize I'm spamming it with to many posts in a day. Try and limit myself to a single or two posts a day or something.
No need to limit yourself. I wouldn't consider you as spamming at all. Limiting yourself will just make you harder to sort later on and harder for you to do your own sorting and scumhunting.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 124, mozamis wrote:
In post 122, Keychain wrote:Why did Chick going "she's new and plays like this" make you give up pressuring me?
er she didnt i'm still voting you.
i think?
Yeah you were. But a vote with no push behind it does not equal pressure. You dropped the push, therefore no pressure.
mozamis wrote:
In post 107, Mjollnir wrote:If this is the case then why would you want to stifle such discussion?
and i think this was slightly scummy. she obviously had discussed it ALOT ,and was saying ,aybe time to move on. Your language is "shady".

VOTE MJOLLNIR
What is this "shade" thing? Why is it always in quote marks? I didn't get it when you accused me of it, and I don't really get it now.

Aubrey wrote:Why the hell would you say aloud what the optimal move would be for scum to make when they are unorganized right now to actually do anything strategic. Like that's just disarming a trap.
:igmeou:
I'm sorry?
If there is an optimal move for scum in this strategy that would have them coming out ahead, then it needs to be said so that we can consider it and potentially not go through with it. For something like massclaim we need to think about what might happen in a worst case scenario, not just hope it doesn't happen.
If town thinks of it, scum can think of it.

Like you just went "oh guys why did you point out the problem with this strategy what an anti-town thing to do!"
???
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 164, Keychain wrote:What is this "shade" thing? Why is it always in quote marks? I didn't get it when you accused me of it, and I don't really get it now.
it's just the current site jargon for "casting vague aspersions", scummy behaviour, at least that's how i read it.
Bob: "Hey guys, I think Moz looks a bit funny, his eyes are too close together!"
Tom: "Stop throwing shade, Bob."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I repeat @Key, I was viewing that thinking scum did not have day talk. With that view, it's kinda stupid to bring that up. Knowing now that they have day talk and can collaborate, not so stupid. There's a big difference between the two.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 162, Aubrey wrote:Because I failed to know scum have day talk? That should be considered Nai. If you townread that, then you're falling for one of the easiest tricks in the books.
No. Because you supported a plan that benefitted Scum, and freaked out when I said how Scum could easily screw us over if we did that.

The way you phrased it especially made it sound like you already knew it could happen but didn't want anyone else to know.

And then you decide it's a good idea to stop engaging in discussion and just lurk after two posts???? Sorry, but no.

You're a Scummy McScumface
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 166, Aubrey wrote:I repeat @Key, I was viewing that thinking scum did not have day talk. With that view, it's kinda stupid to bring that up. Knowing now that they have day talk and can collaborate, not so stupid. There's a big difference between the two.
Why can't scum collaborate without daytalk?

They know who each other are, and can easily play along with what each other says without ever needing to explicitly talk about it.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Keychain »

Thanks moz. I know that meaning, I thought it was a slightly different use here.

Aubrey wrote:I repeat @Key, I was viewing that thinking scum did not have day talk. With that view, it's kinda stupid to bring that up. Knowing now that they have day talk and can collaborate, not so stupid. There's a big difference between the two.
Your reaction makes no sense, with or without daytalk.
"Hey guys let's massclaim"
"But look scum could do this thing and screw us over"
"WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT"

When we're talking about implementing a strategy, we
need
people to point out the problems, because we still have the option of not doing it. That's why we're talking about it instead of doing it immediately.

PEdit: is on point.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Keychain »

VOTE: Aubrey
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 144, Realeo wrote:So I just ran some math and I realized that two mafia CC-ing is actually the optimal move for mafia.

If two mafia CC-ing, we are scumhutin' in 9 people pool (4 confirmed town)

It's not exactly that lucrative so I would back down a little bit from proposing this offer, but I still think it's good.
Thank you. :facepalm:

Thank you for giving scum an idea.

Rule 1, don't help scum. Let them figure out their own best strategy.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Keychain »

Chick
are you caught up
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 171, Chickadee wrote:
In post 144, Realeo wrote:So I just ran some math and I realized that two mafia CC-ing is actually the optimal move for mafia.

If two mafia CC-ing, we are scumhutin' in 9 people pool (4 confirmed town)

It's not exactly that lucrative so I would back down a little bit from proposing this offer, but I still think it's good.
Thank you. :facepalm:

Thank you for giving scum an idea.

Rule 1, don't help scum. Let them figure out their own best strategy.
Rule 0, don't keep quiet and hope scum won't exploit glaring flaws in Town plans
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 172, Keychain wrote:Chick
are you caught up
Somewhat haphazardly, but yes. Like I've read everything, but I'm completely emotionally/mentally done with all the set up sec and will-we-wont-we nonsense about claiming.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”