Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by gerryoat »

just read the last 2 pages and tell me if anything osuka is spewing adds up. cause i dont see it
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1371, gerryoat wrote:OKAY im day cop with a guilty on osuka. lynch it.
stole my claim
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

still think osuka is scum
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by osuka »

you're literally misinterpreting what i'm saying and borderline making shit up

i never said you were sheeping
boon
. I said you were sheeping, and that's all

the role pm post was a fucking joke if you can't tell. I think boom is scum but he's not nearly as obvious as you are and that should be obvious to anyone who read 1417

pedit: make a case on me please
don't make an empty push because gerry's already done that one and i can only take so many of those a day before i start considering jumping out of this here window

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1428, osuka wrote:i never said you were sheeping boon. I said you were sheeping, and that's all
In post 1364, osuka wrote:says i'm scum (this is after 5 pages of boon tunneling me)
hahahaha
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

osuka has to be scum, his logic is too flawed. i can't see him as town.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by osuka »

same to you buddy

i know for a fact you're not dumb so you're just playing the part. I'm actually very confident your slot will flip scum

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

could see gerry vs osuka being svs
In post 60, osuka wrote:VOTE: mariomaniac4

ccc odd night cult mason recruiter
bussy vote
In post 86, osuka wrote:Mario is confscum
again bussing
In post 316, osuka wrote:@mario, we've gone through some. Entertain me for a second here

when i was scum and you were town, you acted different and you were a hard mislynch. That game, you got all your reads ass backwards and ended up flipping cop after a role swap with rc
you and i clicked as players however because of shitposting and stuff so why is it that mulch thinks you're either scum or pr, and I don't think you're giving the same vibes as you were that game at all?

you're null to me right now so i'm asking you to convince me that you're town. can you please make a case for yourself, for me?

pedit: stop playing the victim already please
went from conf scum to null, wonder how that happened :lol:
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
does seem like buddying tbh but maybe im biased
In post 666, osuka wrote:una is obvtown

if there is a townbloc he should be in it
again
In post 688, Mulch wrote:
In post 687, osuka wrote:can you give me a reason
Well I could bullshit some reason like his tone was off and he pushed on a weird thing and didn't take entire gamestate into account and he used doubtcast language and he is being selective in what he thinks and he has incosistencies and isn't going with the thread vibe...

OR I could tell you the real reason, gut.
In post 690, osuka wrote:wait fuck

VOTE: Excession
interesting, goes along with mulch even tho he has never stated an exact read on mulch (to this point). no questions, just voted.
In post 721, osuka wrote:can we get a boon wagon going here

VOTE: boonskiies
random but ok
In post 854, osuka wrote:VOTE: osuka
lamist
In post 954, osuka wrote:uh yeah i'm getting tired of this

VOTE: mariomaniac4
woo more bussing
In post 1111, osuka wrote:rolling quads

pseudo reads list:

mario: either pr or scum. Gives off a weird vibe, not his usual vt play
this is strictly meta

una: strong and very obvious townread from meta. the way he pushes and talks feels very town una

boon: not sure about because i haven't played a lot with boon. null

creature: scummy vibes but naturally just gives me scummy vibes, so I guess he's as close to null as nullscum can be

everyone else i don't really know. I'll post later
as town i don't think you should be pointing out PR reads, as all it does is help scum.
In post 1134, osuka wrote:boon brings up a good point
then again maybe his reads on me are just shit

i'll bring up another point here real quick, please entertain this thought for a second
• you've scumread me two times out of two, and only once i was scum. that's literally random chance
• una townreads me 100% of the time
• mario reads me backwards (he had a strong townread on me on 1810, has a strong sr on me now)

pedit: @boon the point is that in that game i was super committed and overanalyzing. in this game i'm not because i can barely keep up with the mulch spam

@mario i read at two of your games through and most of at least two other games that i recall off the top of my head. it's not based on that game because basing a vt tone off a game in which you were a pr is fucking r
not a fan of this post
In post 1136, osuka wrote:also can we talk about excession and how hard mulch is pushing that slot

pedit: it's a weak meta as ive said. you can trash it all you want but it's what I have atm
i think this is scum that knows mulch is pushing a mislynch (excession). notice how earlier he sheeped mulch and voted excession with no question asked, and now he is question it. susp imo.
i also feel like this is directing more attention onto the mislynch while distracting from maybe a scum wagon (like osuka). he mentions mulch's deathtunnel onto excession multiple times as if he's saying "look at that wagon not mine"
In post 1158, osuka wrote:this is probably a good time to mention that i forgot to mention that my first actual read of the game is town flairs
seems random, no reasoning for this.
In post 1362, osuka wrote:your wagon isn't free towncred please stop pretending it is

excession is scummy but gerry is scummier
calls excession scummy (in hopes can mislynch later) but calls gerry scummy. i doubt this is bussing but i could see svs. i don't really have a read on gerry yet but i could see him being either town or scum in a different group than osuka
In post 1273, osuka wrote:boon, it's unreasonable to think that i'm buddying una just because i think he's town

una is town regardless of what he thinks my alignment is. If he pushes for a lynch on me, he's wrong but town nonetheless and should be on whatever townbloc you guys make, if any

i'll defend him because I think he's the one read i have that i'm confident about, but i'll say that he can fuck off whenever he wants and push on me normally because that's how the game goes. I'm not asking for anything in return, i just genuinely think he's a townie
this comes from someone that is scum and knows una's alignment i'm pretty sure

there's my iso analysis of osuka. leave a like and a comment down below, thanks for reading :)
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by osuka »

your iso analysis is trash because it's biased

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

10/10 defense
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by osuka »

if you iso someone with the mindset that they're scum, you're gonna fish for things that you think look scummy or that you can pitch in a scummy way. a strong townread becomes buddying and my motive for opposing a wagon is knowing that the other guy is town since he's not my scumpartner

those are your arguments and they all assume i'm scum so they're shit. If you assume i'm scum in order to make a point in favor of it, you might as well be the live incarnation of a fallacy

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

can you towncase yourself then?
or atleast tell me why you're town
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

more gerry votes plox.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by osuka »

I don't even scumread mario. He's nullscum at worst right now. He's literally picking comments from fucking rvs and going "wooo he's bussing". that breaks some boundaries of what i thought was possible given unlimited stupidity

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1437, Nero Cain wrote:more gerry votes plox.
stop being mulch
VOTE: gerryoat
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1438, osuka wrote:I don't even scumread mario. He's nullscum at worst right now. He's literally picking comments from fucking rvs and going "wooo he's bussing". that breaks some boundaries of what i thought was possible given unlimited stupidity
nice towncase
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:can you towncase yourself then?
i'm town because my role pm says so. i've been actually trying to read people and making points instead of differently abled pushes like the one gerry tried to pull on me. Compare my iso to other people's and you're gonna see that i put out actual content, which can't be said for like half the playerlist that's actively posting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by osuka »

just lynch gerry and when he flips scum that'll be my towncase

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1442, osuka wrote:
In post 1436, Dunkerdoodles wrote:can you towncase yourself then?
i'm town because my role pm says so. i've been actually trying to read people and making points instead of differently abled pushes like the one gerry tried to pull on me. Compare my iso to other people's and you're gonna see that i put out actual content, which can't be said for like half the playerlist that's actively posting
ok
lets vote gerry
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1443, osuka wrote:just lynch gerry and when he flips scum that'll be my towncase
bad post
even if gerry flips scum in not ruling you out fyi, i even said it could be svs in my wall post
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1441, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
i think he might just be bad town and getting buddied by Boon is clouding his judgement.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though this might be a good bet for a gerry buddy since he's trying hard as F to not let gerry get lynched.

Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 1446, Nero Cain wrote:
i think he might just be bad town and getting buddied by Boon is clouding his judgement.
also bad post
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1446, Nero Cain wrote:
Possible but not particularly likely.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”