Newbie 1816 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:40 am

Post by SIV36 »

@Raya

I have answered all of those questions asked by other players. Some of them were frustratingly, ad-nauseam.
In post 337, Mulch wrote:I know your scum, but only one other person here know that besides me.
Shouldn't that be 2 other people? If you're town, then it would be you and the two mafia.

Things like this........make me hmmmm.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 340, Mulch wrote:Why would I join a wagon if it will not result in a lynch?
Because its better than sitting around not voting if you are town. Im trying to get a read on how different this reaction directed and Ginngie is compared to our past interaction when you were scum. It feels like its coming from different motivations, but beyond that it just doesn't.

Its a blatant lack of self-preservation, and I think that's more likely from town than scum at this point.

If you think someone is scum, vote them. If you don't like the JR or SIV lynch (only other people with votes) then make a wagon happen elsewhere.

@SIV - I am pretty sure that statement is implying that the "one other person" is the scum partner. If Mulch is scum that's more of a coincidental statement than any sort of a slip. Slips are things that town has no business knowing. A good example is one I saw from years ago in a mafia and werewolf faction game where one player continued to use the generic term "wolf" instead of scum/mafia when they had never used that term before in any other game. They were mafia who were trying to find the other faction but terminology betrayed them.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 351, LlamaFluff wrote:Its a blatant lack of self-preservation, and I think that's more likely from town than scum at this point.
someone didn't read the card...

Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

So what does town-Mulch do there then?
Co-host of The USL Show
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 353, LlamaFluff wrote:So what does town-Mulch do there then?
He votes me?

Why are you asking weak questions?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 350, SIV36 wrote:@Raya

I have answered all of those questions asked by other players. Some of them were frustratingly, ad-nauseam.
Ahh okay.

@Everyone
I'm going page by page so if I ask something that has already been answered please just point me to the post or ignore me.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ginngie wrote:
He votes me?

Because I think your vote on Mulch is bad and im trying to figure out the chance of you being scum for it or just wrong town. ASP at least had some decent logic... yours is just "got replaced multiple times (which applies to your slot), opportunistic voting (not explained - and I think outright false), and bad case (again not explained)"

He also did vote you at first, and that apparently didn't effect your read so get out of here with that being a reason Mulch is scum. Threatening stuff like that isn't scummy. Its more of a meta note about a play type unless you legitimately are trying to argue that in no situation town-Mulch would ever put themselves at L-1. Town DOES do that at times, so again unless Mulch in particular you are going to argue never would, with some sort of reasoning, not an alignment tell. Its just a "trust player judgment less" tell.

Additionally he raises a good question that you refuse to answer: What if he is town? Its not like that should be a hard question to answer, reads are good.

@Mulch - So lets say if you were able to make Ginngie the largest counter wagon. Would you?
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 356, LlamaFluff wrote:@Mulch - So lets say if you were able to make Ginngie the largest counter wagon. Would you?
Yes
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Mulch »

I wonder why Llama is trying to pocket me.

Hmmmmmm........
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 337, Mulch wrote:I know your scum, but only one other person here know that besides me.
Shouldn't that be 2 other people? If you're town, then it would be you and the two mafia.

Think about what you just said, think about it again, and then think about it a third time.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 359, Mulch wrote:

Think about what you just said, think about it again, and then think about it a third time.
:lol:

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 358, Mulch wrote:I wonder why Llama is trying to pocket me.

Hmmmmmm........
Because you hit a semi-reliable town tell and I think this approach is the only way to prevent a second coming of a Muchdown resulting in a self lynch, and getting anything else to happen is going basically requires you to follow me to an extent from what I see.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Mulch »

Your acting different then when you were town last game. Why?

Also, why is your tone changing from aggresive to defensive when I switched from voting you to Gininjie?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

It'd be really nice if the mod gave wagon data >_>
:lol:

LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 362, Mulch wrote:Your acting different then when you were town last game. Why?
Setup. Read strength. Game state. Take your pick. Meta based on only a few games really is also only good for establishing baselines for activity, player strength, etc
Also, why is your tone changing from aggresive to defensive when I switched from voting you to Gininjie?
More than being attacked for meta? My read on that slot has changed a whole lot within that time span.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:14 am

Post by Mulch »

Why do you think what I am doing is a town tell?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 356, LlamaFluff wrote:
Ginngie wrote:
He votes me?

Because I think your vote on Mulch is bad and im trying to figure out the chance of you being scum for it or just wrong town. ASP at least had some decent logic... yours is just "got replaced multiple times (which applies to your slot), opportunistic voting (not explained - and I think outright false), and bad case (again not explained)"

He also did vote you at first, and that apparently didn't effect your read so get out of here with that being a reason Mulch is scum. Threatening stuff like that isn't scummy. Its more of a meta note about a play type unless you legitimately are trying to argue that in no situation town-Mulch would ever put themselves at L-1. Town DOES do that at times, so again unless Mulch in particular you are going to argue never would, with some sort of reasoning, not an alignment tell. Its just a "trust player judgment less" tell.

Additionally he raises a good question that you refuse to answer: What if he is town? Its not like that should be a hard question to answer, reads are good.

@Mulch - So lets say if you were able to make Ginngie the largest counter wagon. Would you?

The tell, is when a slot reads PM, flakes, another person replaces, sees PM, flakes. If your heart so desires I can actually go into every time I've used it correctly...

Yooh actually put in some decent work, which is one of the key differences.

Regarding the tell, the only thing that makes me think it's not the best to use it is the newbie queue because apparently replacements run rampant in a game :/

You're blind if you can't find the context of his asp vote, here it is all fine and dandy.
Spoiler:
In post 170, guyy wrote:jaereed was not exactly silent about looking for a reason to vote llama

i dislike more the players that just stay out of the spotlight. it seems convenient at this point

VOTE: asp
In post 171, Mulch wrote:VOTE: asp

CFD!!!(

Please show me where he mentioned anything about ASP before that(hint, I already checked)

Then we go to Jae
Spoiler:
In post 195, Mulch wrote:VOTE: jae

Sorry man

This is a fun exercise, find where Mulch took any real attempt to sort Jae? (hint, I already checked, only one post and it's really weak :3 )

Also you're saying "bad case" but what case are you talking about, I've pretty much done a series of posts breaking down my thinking. What were the things you took issue with because I have no idea what you're talking about.

"He also voted you at first, and that apparently didn't have any effect on your read"

Spoiler:
In post 254, Ginngie wrote:I don't think you are so I'm not entertaining it.

I hate that question with a burning passion because it's stupid.
In post 256, Ginngie wrote:
In post 255, Mulch wrote:You have it because your scum. As of now, I am having no further contact with you. Enjoy the scum lynch tmrw if I'm lynched.
You're trying to stand on some type of high ground and say you won't engage with me because you know your reasoning is scummy and further discussing it makes you look worse.

Essentially firing pot shots and trying to get out of the fight before people realize you're in the wrong.
In post 259, Ginngie wrote:Also, when a player has expressed town reads and also a list showing who she doesn't town read, why didn't you ask me why I didn't town read those players?

Instead you went defensive instead of trying to sort me by exploring my reasoning for multiple slots.

Even then when you got defensive, you didn't actually talk about any of the points I brought up, or talk it out.

You chose to use an obscure reason that makes no real sense to OMGUS a player.

Literally nothing you did has been town
In post 272, Ginngie wrote:A town reaction is a reads dump, just pour info to help town.

Being silent and self lynching is not town
In post 285, Ginngie wrote:
In post 264, Mulch wrote:I don't really care if I'm lynched as long as you vote Gin after me *shrug*

Go ahead and hammer :)

Just make sure to lynch ginigie tmrw

VOTE: Mulch
In post 335, Ginngie wrote:My scum read is so strong on Gininja that I would die willingly and provoke my own death if it meant him being lynched the next day.

I will not however, ever actually vote him. I first need permission from my number one, no way I think he's town, biggest hard on of a scum read I think I've ever experienced; and then secondly, I need to be coaxed into actually wagoning him by other slots in the game.

-Mulch

:neutral:

"Town does it at times"

No shit, I've done it before.

Here's the thing tho sweetheart, it's about CONTEXT, ya taking what I'm analyzing and putting it in a void makes it null and void, but put it in the context and you get.
Spoiler:
In post 254, Ginngie wrote:I don't think you are so I'm not entertaining it.

I hate that question with a burning passion because it's stupid.
In post 256, Ginngie wrote:
In post 255, Mulch wrote:You have it because your scum. As of now, I am having no further contact with you. Enjoy the scum lynch tmrw if I'm lynched.
You're trying to stand on some type of high ground and say you won't engage with me because you know your reasoning is scummy and further discussing it makes you look worse.

Essentially firing pot shots and trying to get out of the fight before people realize you're in the wrong.
In post 259, Ginngie wrote:Also, when a player has expressed town reads and also a list showing who she doesn't town read, why didn't you ask me why I didn't town read those players?

Instead you went defensive instead of trying to sort me by exploring my reasoning for multiple slots.

Even then when you got defensive, you didn't actually talk about any of the points I brought up, or talk it out.

You chose to use an obscure reason that makes no real sense to OMGUS a player.

Literally nothing you did has been town
In post 272, Ginngie wrote:A town reaction is a reads dump, just pour info to help town.

Being silent and self lynching is not town
In post 285, Ginngie wrote:
In post 264, Mulch wrote:I don't really care if I'm lynched as long as you vote Gin after me *shrug*

Go ahead and hammer :)

Just make sure to lynch ginigie tmrw

VOTE: Mulch
In post 335, Ginngie wrote:My scum read is so strong on Gininja that I would die willingly and provoke my own death if it meant him being lynched the next day.

I will not however, ever actually vote him. I first need permission from my number one, no way I think he's town, biggest hard on of a scum read I think I've ever experienced; and then secondly, I need to be coaxed into actually wagoning him by other slots in the game.

-Mulch

Surprising isn't it? :roll:

I have an clear history of never dealing with pre-flips and shunning any reasoning with it.

HOW ABOUT THIS:

I DON'T CARE ABOUT READJUSTING MY READS BASED ON WHAT HE FLIPS BEFORE HE FLIPS

Also, common sense applies here,
In post 233, Ginngie wrote:Town: SIV, Wheme, ASP, guyy

Who Left: Eclipsed, clockworkgirl, JaeReed, llama, Mulch
If Mulch ends up being town

IS IT SO HARD TO LOOK AT THIS AND GO
In post 233, Ginngie wrote:Town: SIV, Wheme, ASP, guyy

Who Left:
Eclipsed
, clockworkgirl, JaeReed, llama,
Mulch
"Oh so he would think clockworkgirl, Jae, and Llama as scum candidates."

but no, let's be asinine about simple reading comprehension

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Mulch »

That's a lot of words to he dead-ass wrong.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Your both wrong
Im a dog that quacks
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 368, WhemeStar wrote:Your both wrong
If Ginnigie isn't scum, Llama is 100% scum.

If llama is town, Ginnigie is 100% scum.

It's very simple.

And as of now, I think Llama is town and Ginningie is scum.
guyy
guyy
Goon
guyy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by guyy »

i still can't follow

so if ginngie is town does that mean the scum team is llama and mulch
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Mulch why did you self vote after the last game where you got teamed for it post game?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 370, guyy wrote:i still can't follow

If Ginnigie is town the scumteam is Llama/probably Jaereed
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 371, JaeReed wrote:Mulch why did you self vote after the last game where you got teamed for it post game?
Good question. Why do YOU think?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 372, Mulch wrote:
In post 370, guyy wrote:i still can't follow

If Ginnigie is town the scumteam is Llama/probably Jaereed
LOL.
Not a fucking chance, mate.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”