Nosferatu

Mjollnir (1) -
mozamis

Nosferatu (1) -
Aubrey

Not Voting (6) -
havingfitz, Allomancer, Mjollnir, Realeo, Raya36, Chickadee

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2017-09-06 19:36:38).
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the Network.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 79, havingfitz wrote: And the claims could just be generic such as "I'm a town PR" to make it a little more difficult for scum to nk specific PRs.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 276, Aubrey wrote:
In post 79, havingfitz wrote: And the claims could just be generic such as "I'm a town PR" to make it a little more difficult for scum to nk specific PRs.
I actually didn't catch that bit.

I will now rethink my stance
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 194, Aubrey wrote:Pretty sure it was in Fitz original plan to soft claim power roles unless I just imagined it.
You missed this tid bit?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Allomancer:
Are you caught up yet? I assume you are because you referenced a very recent post. If so can you answer my previous question directed at you to give me some town/scumreads.

Nosferatu:
Seeing as we have mostly stopped talking about setup spec, would you be willing to give thoughts on the 3 most recent pages at least? Also what is the benefit of leaving it to Page 20 or so before reading through a game?

Aubrey:
When you say Nosferatu "can get roped" are you advocating her to be lynched at this point?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 273, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 270, Mjollnir wrote:
In post 196, Radical Rat wrote:Like I said, it's a bad plan, but it's Town's bad plan.
Why town's bad plan necessarily? I didn't see you giving any specific reason to townread Fitz prior to this post.
It all comes down to motivation.

Role Massclaim gives scum a Lot of information to screw us with during the night. However, it does put a lot of pressure on scum during the day, and also allows Town to effectively use their toggles. I believe that's what fitz was going for.

Now PR/Not-PR massclaim has much of the same benefit to scum, and very little to Town. It's much easier for scum to lie about their role freely in this situation, and much harder for Town PRs to know who they should target, and for Town as a whole to know who needs toggled the most. It's a weaker plan with more wiggle room and exploitation potential that I don't believe Town would have proposed as an alternative to a hard massclaim.

Ya dig?
I see what you're getting at, however do you have reason to believe Fitz may be town beyond this, or have reason to believe Fitz was going for that outcome specifically as opposed to possibly scum wanting us to out Power Roles? It's just that calling it specifically a "town bad plan" seems quite strong for what I see your point of view of this being.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:42 am

Post by mozamis »

that question to Aubrey is lol bullshit i think.
Aubrey is voting Nos, which you are aware of. So of course she wants him lynched.
Looks like scum just making stuff up to post.

I dont know about Nos. His response to me asking for his reads was very aggressive and over the top. Not sure if he is paranoid scum or emotional town.
But Molligner is very likely scum i think.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Mjollnir »

There are many different kinds of votes Moz, from "I want you dead now" to "I want to put pressure on you but I don't want you lynched without further reasoning for it" and many inbetween, I am finding out what Aubrey's intentions are with his vote as his wording suggests something but I want to be sure before I say anything about it.

Are my Posts & also me making stuff up to post or is there another reason you're ignoring it?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Aubrey »

I have little reason to think Nosferatu town right now. Do I think we should totally drop all conversation and quick lynch'em with naked votes? Not exactly. Would I however be in tears if a wagon formed on'em? No. It was more of a exaggerated phrase to amplify my distaste for their actions mate.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 271, Mjollnir wrote:
In post 208, mozamis wrote:
In post 207, I Am Innocent wrote:Reasons please.
already gave them page 1 (?) when i formed my townbloc when people started discussing "the plan".

so what r your reads IAI?
OK, those are initial reads, do you have any advance on those feelings based on what has happened since? I wouldn't say responding quickly to posts in RVS/the very early stages of a game is a solid premise to townlock players on.
if you check my iso i gave an updated list yesterday i think. When i called out a scum team of formerfish, IAI and you ( i think, i havent checked it).
My point was precisely that those peole that were quickly absorbed into discussing Rats plan looked quite town to em. Of course i could be worng. Just throwing out gut early reads as i always do.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:04 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 272, Mjollnir wrote:it looks a little like you are simply going after easy targets and saying they are lurking instead of actually trying to build cases on people.
i'm always up for punishing the lurkers, especially ealr yon. Always a decent chanc eof hitting scum.
I moved IAI cos his questions to Chick sounded like BS.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Mjollnir »

I see, in Post you say that the least likely place scum would be is lurking out in the beginning of a game, how does your vote for Nos and the reasoning behind it fit in with this opinion?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 284, mozamis wrote:if you check my iso i gave an updated list yesterday i think. When i called out a scum team of formerfish, IAI and you ( i think, i havent checked it).
Not quite the same thing, that's calling out a specific team whereas the lists before you were saying "scum is possibly in here", have all of those in that pile barring us three now moved into the neutral zone? If not my point stands on all of us.
In post 284, mozamis wrote:My point was precisely that those peole that were quickly absorbed into discussing Rats plan looked quite town to em. Of course i could be worng. Just throwing out gut early reads as i always do.
OK, I'm not a fan of this for two reasons:
1) It still ignores my previous question on updated reasons for reading them town, are they still townread by you based on this one bit of evidence early on? Has nothing they have done since been comment-worthy? Some of them have been noted by you, others have not.
2) That could well be, and probably is in fact, just a list of people who happened to be online at the time given how fast the start of the day was.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 am

Post by mozamis »

hmmm, you are a being in pain in the arse, but in a town way
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 am

Post by mozamis »

unvote
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Aubrey »

I have an attitude that many people may not agree with. If I have little reason to think you're likely town, but reason to think you maybe scum or an apathetic townie who is just going to be a pesky grey slot for me to sort throughout the game, I'm fine pushing and potentially seeing that slot exterminated until I obtain reason to think it's town. usually in the first day phase or so. I consider it a potential victory if it flips scum, and I see it as a minor loss with small benefits if town.

pre-edit: Least likely? No no no. Misunderstanding. "the last place" as in last in a series. Btw, those were not listed from most likely - least likely. I think scum could easily be in any of those spots. I need to sit down and actually re-cap. Hopefully tonight, or sometime by tomorrow afternoon.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 285, mozamis wrote:
In post 272, Mjollnir wrote:it looks a little like you are simply going after easy targets and saying they are lurking instead of actually trying to build cases on people.
i'm always up for punishing the lurkers, especially ealr yon. Always a decent chanc eof hitting scum.
I moved IAI cos his questions to Chick sounded like BS.
OK, I get what you are saying here, scum sometimes do try and lurk their way through the beginning of a game. However it just seems suspect that all of your scumreads are either perenniel lurkers or players that haven't really posted much and you happen to townread all the big-hitters for mostly fairly incidental reasons.

If that was your reason for moving Innocent why didn't you say so at the time? You didn't even mention it at all when you started calling him scum.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 290, Aubrey wrote:I have an attitude that many people may not agree with. If I have little reason to think you're likely town, but reason to think you maybe scum or an apathetic townie who is just going to be a pesky grey slot for me to sort throughout the game, I'm fine pushing and potentially seeing that slot exterminated until I obtain reason to think it's town. usually in the first day phase or so. I consider it a potential victory if it flips scum, and I see it as a minor loss with small benefits if town.

pre-edit: Least likely? No no no. Misunderstanding. "the last place" as in last in a series. Btw, those were not listed from most likely - least likely. I think scum could easily be in any of those spots. I need to sit down and actually re-cap. Hopefully tonight, or sometime by tomorrow afternoon.
I understand what you're saying, that's fair enough.

I do disagree entirely with targeting someone for the reasons you describe just for the record. I would go as far as to say it's anti-town to just go after someone for that reason alone as it goes against the idea of actively scumhunting and being apathetic is pretty NAI imo. Furthermore if they are town this allows scum an easy target to go after to score a mislynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 218, mozamis wrote:Town: Moz, Chick, Radical, Rayo, Realo, Aubrey, Mollignir
Scum most likely in: IAI, Former, Allo, Nos,.
Neutral: Fitz, Keychain.
Updated
Town: Moz, Radical, Rayo, Realo, aubrey, Mollig
Scum? IAI, Former, Allo, Nos
Neutral: Chick, Fitz, Keychain

Chick gets demoted for her last post which was so vague.
Molligner gets promoted for his " dog with a bone" approach.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 291, Mjollnir wrote:it just seems suspect that all of your scumreads are either perenniel lurkers or players that haven't really posted much and you happen to townread all the big-hitters for mostly fairly incidental reasons.
If all she was doing was voting and pushing lurkers to seem pro-town, I'd be on your side. That isn't the case.
In post 292, Mjollnir wrote:
In post 290, Aubrey wrote:I have an attitude that many people may not agree with. If I have little reason to think you're likely town, but reason to think you maybe scum or an apathetic townie who is just going to be a pesky grey slot for me to sort throughout the game, I'm fine pushing and potentially seeing that slot exterminated until I obtain reason to think it's town. usually in the first day phase or so. I consider it a potential victory if it flips scum, and I see it as a minor loss with small benefits if town.

I understand what you're saying, that's fair enough.

I do disagree entirely with targeting someone for the reasons you describe just for the record. I would go as far as to say it's anti-town to just go after someone for that reason alone as it goes against the idea of actively scumhunting and being apathetic is pretty NAI imo. Furthermore if they are town this allows scum an easy target to go after to score a mislynch.
I find the slot scummish right now, don't care for their advances, and not working toward the town's win condition. I'm not voting the slot simply because I think it's going to be a pain to sort. It is a bonus reason though.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Aubrey »

He*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:10 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 287, Mjollnir wrote:are they still townread by you based on this one bit of evidence early on? Has nothing they have done since been comment-worthy? Some of them have been noted by you, others have not.
apart from Chick (see my above post), yes i townread them. Its not they were just on line at the time. If so, it might have been the usual fluff posting rvs stuff. But they werent fluff posting. Rat came roaring out of the gate with an idea to solve the game, and alot of players got into it.
They just seemed town.
I dont comment on evryting people say.
I suspect you do. that's different personality types. I like the genralities, you like specifics. Whatevr.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 281, mozamis wrote:Not sure if he is paranoid scum or emotional town.
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 291, Mjollnir wrote: OK, I get what you are saying here, scum sometimes do try and lurk their way through the beginning of a game. However it just seems suspect that all of your scumreads are either perenniel lurkers or players that haven't really posted much and you happen to townread all the big-hitters for mostly fairly incidental reasons.
because they're manufactured and fake
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 279, Mjollnir wrote:
Nosferatu:
Seeing as we have mostly stopped talking about setup spec, would you be willing to give thoughts on the 3 most recent pages at least? Also what is the benefit of leaving it to Page 20 or so before reading through a game?
Well I think I've responded to much of what I've cared about these last three pages.

Page 20 is a good place to assume that setup spec is over
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”