Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1141, acidphoenix wrote:melas off like of his tone / opener / recently push on robb, esp compared to meta

carca because of outstanding tone + jokey humor that from experience/gut is >95% town

alch I believe I already have; I can make the case again w iso but I'd rather not

Christ you've got some generous stats
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:01 am

Post by acidphoenix »

nah
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:16 am

Post by iamafluffyrabbit »

waiting on zachs whymaf thing
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:37 am

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE: acid
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:13 am

Post by acidphoenix »

nty
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Spoiler:
ok so apparently i actually have to do this

The first 7 posts in WhyMafia's ISO can be argued to be NAI so I'll even give you those.

In post 158, WhyMafia wrote:Fluffy and uzi are Town
if you dont explain your townreads do you expect people to credit them or do you just know your comments are air

In post 390, WhyMafia wrote:Wtf 16 pages. Mulch you liar
I mean this post doesnt even mean anything but you know what the playerlist posts like so there was no cause for genuine surprise

In post 392, WhyMafia wrote:dont think Fluffy is a worthwhile lynch Day 1. He seems like prime mis-lynch bait and despite havi bad posts, I think he's genuine
let me pop in and defend against the wagon that's happening right now with a vague townread. You call him mislynch bait but in the previous sentence you say you don't think he's "worthwhile".. are you lynching to find scum?
In post 396, WhyMafia wrote:Just skimmed alch, and I'm comfortable with a light town read on him
Here's a post that gives us the impression WhyMafia has analysis and reasoning to support townreading alchemist based on his own read, but he doesn't actually say by what metric he arrived at his conclusions
In post 397, WhyMafia wrote:TChill seems Town as well
another random tr
In post 399, WhyMafia wrote:I think Torque is town as well. His case isnt bad, I just disagree with his conclusions. However, I'll let alch defend himself to see what he says. Additionally, torque seems to be transparent and making his thoughts quite clear and precise, which I like. There's probably a better way of phrasing that but idk xd
he finally explains a read here
In post 405, WhyMafia wrote:Acid and Zach are scum
In post 451, WhyMafia wrote:Yeah, Zach has been moved to lean town. Still not entirely comfortable with him, but I guess it'll resolve as time passes by. Willing to go awesome/Acid. For now I'll go VOTE: Acid
Progression not explained for sudden townread- he didn't really have to, it's not really safe for scum to push me hard
In post 456, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 420, acidphoenix wrote:speaking of dany you're posting elsewhere get in here
This seems so LAMIST and fake ..
In post 455, acidphoenix wrote:lso why is the portion of your scumread that you feel a need to bring up a portion that didn't exist when it started being a read
Because more content means more ways to support my read
In post 462, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 460, acidphoenix wrote:if you had ever posted your original reasons that would be a valid point

but you haven't so ????
It doesn't become invalid though so ????
In post 70, acidphoenix wrote:someone bring iaafr to l-1 y/y

robbnva if you could dayvig somebody rn who would it be
This pinged me hard. Why would you want someone to jokingly be brought to L-1. Additionally, there's no point in asking for the biggest scum read in like the third page of the game. It just makes you seem like someone willing to game solve, when there's nothing really to do at that point.
In post 178, acidphoenix wrote:Robb I mean if you're not adapting your definition of scummy is basically guaranteed to not be correct
This pinged me as a subtle discredit and notion that you wont listen to his reads anymore. Why would you need to adapt a definition of scummy? Someone doing something "scummy" is always opinionated anyways ..
In post 227, acidphoenix wrote:see the above self meta + just this post never comes from scum!iaafr

also just generally most scum would be less antagonistic, plus he's actually tossing out reads even if some are less than ai
This is just gut, but this gives me a feeling that you already know Fluffy's alignment.
In post 245, acidphoenix wrote:
In post 241, Zachstralkita wrote:I'd like to lynch alchemist for In my opinion consistently scumposting but uzi is rather intriguing
a. ?????? how
b. okay but do you want to Lynch him more
c. why not move your vote off w_m then
Another gut feel. This could've just been summed up with "why?" Yet he goes on this 3 point list awaiting answers. Seems forced. Additionally, point C rubs me the wrong way in that it could be a planted association. Especially considering you already scum read me.
In post 289, acidphoenix wrote:syndesis name 1 town and 1 scum read

rabbit not an option for either
Again, seems LAMIST

Anyways, there were my main things that first came to mind on why i have a SR on you
In post 478, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 463, acidphoenix wrote:l-1 rvses are the best smh
also forcing people to say something game relevant means the game actually moves into people being game relevant faster
I found your analysis's lacking though ... and L-1 RVS'S aren't the best, especially if someone Lolhammers or town accidentally hammers
In post 463, acidphoenix wrote:only 99.9%, not 100
?
In post 463, acidphoenix wrote:I put three different points because there were three things I disliked on the post: sring alch, the 'i Sr this guy but eh other guy is interesting', and the fact that he had multiple scumreads he was willing to outright state but stayed on smth old instead
Idk, this still rubs me the wrong way
In post 463, acidphoenix wrote:if people change how they play as alignments then that necessarily changes what it means to be scummy
I feel like this is grasping for straws. Acting scummy is acting scummy. It's all opinionated. I don't get why you're making a fuss over that

His SR on acid is really bad. All of it. Surface level scumhunting that he doesn't commit to in his language, it's all "Idk.." and "it seems like"
In post 479, WhyMafia wrote:And on other news Zach continues to show me his skills in pushing people
I don't even know what this means. My skills are only lacking because I haven't cased you. But you saw how I can push people when I mislynched you last game and you didn't even scumread me while it was happening.

Why do I even have to exert time going through a bunch of scumposting? I'm actually not going further

Whymafia rolefished acid because "mafia already saw the soft" and is now lynching him. It makes no sense.

he makes no mention of acids role being part of why acid is scum as of right now

He has set up a push on acidphoenix early game he's only committing to his (fake) reads

Not to mention the fact that he has me back as scum now because he's been allowed to not have accountability for his play

All townies like to do is play the only my reads matter game, it's why scum never gets lynched

acidphoenix wrote:nah

Using tone as a primary reason to townhunt people sucks. It's like the second easiest thing for scum to manipulate.

I guess I'll see if Clilly actually starts scumming hard then see who whiteknights her then but that's not necessary right now
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In before someone says I scumslipped.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

If Uzi can get to L-4 and become demoralized and apathetic for no good reason and you guys consider that passable, you can't imagine how I'm going to make you all townread me if you wagon me. I was going to call iaafr's prgression on me dubious or uh.. made up, but I'm sure he's just misguided.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:31 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Will respond to his case when I get access to computer within a few hours
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1157, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: acid
Plz no
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Can you unlock a locktown
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Robbnva »

Ugh. This game. I really want to replace out cause I don't think it's fair to play ignoring a player and at the same time wanting them lynched but it's also not fair to the mod to have to find a replacement. I'll try and catch up soon but this is low priority right now. My opinion doesn't really matter much anyway apparently.

Oh and please cut back on the extra posts.

Thanks.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by acidphoenix »

you can

you hope you don't though
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Zach is ticking me off a little but I won't rn
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

sorry when my hero voted me i sort of lost my marbles

though not that i've ever really had them
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:00 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1094, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

Sorry guys I haven't been as active as I should. Literally voted uzi because I've played with him before and I just felt like it in rvs.
His wagon had little to no justification
I'm more intrigued that he was zach's counter wagon than anything else.
I disagree, my vote is justified, I'm going to need you to expand on this, your town read on Uzi and you read on acidphoenix.
Being a counter wagon doesn't mean anything, you can have two wagons and both be town or they can both be scum, but a wagon by its self is not interesting.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 1041, awesome5000 wrote:sorry

i was busy yesterday

time to read now
In post 1043, awesome5000 wrote:
In post 561, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 508, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:a lot of the stuff robb believes in this game is specifically NAI for this game imo

like he says stuff that he believes in general about the game but he's not thinking adaptively at all

its slightly scummy

i really would feel a lot better if he tunneled somebody other than me
The fact that he's tunneling you let's me know he's town.
what is this

does robb not tunnel as scum / what's the difference
In sorry. You reread and the only thing you posted was a replica question to one fluffy asked like 400 posts ago and nothing else?

Smh if you are town you really stink right now.

So to answer fluffy's original question which you just reasked in an attempt to look useful.

Yes I do tunnel as scum. I tunnel as both alignments so it's NAI.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Alright acid I'm gonna say it. Even I don't think I've done anything to warrant being such a hard Townread for anyone, even if it's based on tone. TBH it's typical that people who've never played with me before get early scumvibes from me based on my tone. But that on its own isn't as unsettling as your asking everyone about me and insisting that they have to Townread me. It's starting to reek of TMI. So what gives with all of it?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:41 am

Post by acidphoenix »

given your posts i am absolutely willing to locktown you on tone etc

and even just from literally your first two posts don't see why the hell i would be expected to sr you on tone

looking at my iso with one exception(responding to zach saying you were consistently scummy) i think every time i've actually done anything about trying to get others to townread you was either

a. because someone asked me a question
b. because someone tried to move the lynch to you

i ask random people about you because you're a name that is/was useful for forcing people at this point to give thoughts that actually matter and hopefully slip somewhere
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 am

Post by WhyMafia »

15 Points: The Great Objection, Brought to You by Your Host: WhyMafia

Today, my fellow citizens of town, we will embark on a true journey. A journey to expose these allegations as false. I hope you read through this. My heart and soul has been tested in this horrifying accusation against my honor and integrity.

Sit tight, and grab some popcorn! Image
Point 1

Spoiler: Quote
In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:if you dont explain your townreads do you expect people to credit them or do you just know your comments are air

Hmm. Have you ever heard of asking for elaboration? If you're so concerned over this you could've just asked then, or even asked now. Instead you jump to a conclusion. Tsk tsk. Additionally, when are naked reads scum indicative? To absolve myself from being responsible for my reads? What's the difference between one or two naked reads and a reads list with no explanation :thinking: If I was scum, you would think I'd blend in more instead of giving my reads, which could lead to more questions. Overall, a horrible reason to scum read someone.

Point 2

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:I mean this post doesnt even mean anything but you know what the playerlist posts like so there was no cause for genuine surprise

You know, as you say yourself, this is awfully irrelevant to your case ... In fact, you do not even know the context, I didn't know you were such a gossiper :o . If you insist to know why I called Mulch a "liar", it's because he said Lil Uzi Vert is the only high poster in the game. Thus, he's a liar.

Point 3

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:let me pop in and defend against the wagon that's happening right now with a vague townread. You call him mislynch bait but in the previous sentence you say you don't think he's "worthwhile".. are you lynching to find scum?

Well, my good friend, how exactly is this scum indicative? If my memory serves me correctly (which I do hope it does, I'm not that old yet!), Fluffy was being pressured, but he wasn't really in danger of a lynch. I chimed in with my thoughts, expressing my views that I do not believe Fluffy to be day 1 lynch material. Regarding your second sentence, he's day 1 mis-lynch bait. I find that as time passes on, it becomes more evident of one's alignment. Therefore, I did not believe that Fluffy was worth being lynched Day 1, and he's not necessarily town; more that his alignment will become more clear as time increases.

Point Cuatro

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Here's a post that gives us the impression WhyMafia has analysis and reasoning to support townreading alchemist based on his own read, but he doesn't actually say by what metric he arrived at his conclusions

Why Zach, if you were so interested to my special formula, you could've just asked :( . I'm not that selfish! If you truly want to know, here's my secret
Spoiler: Shh Secret Don't Open Me
He had nothing that I could scum read him for!
There, was that really so difficult?
:yawn:
Moving on!

Point 5

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:another random tr

I recognize that time is precious, therefore I do not wish to repeat myself. Point 4 seems like a good reply!

Point 6

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:he finally explains a read here

Oh, nothing to respond to here :(

Point 7

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Progression not explained for sudden townread- he didn't really have to, it's not really safe for scum to push me hard

Oh Zach, I never knew you like repeating yourself so much. Alas, I heard imitation is the best form of flattery. "Why Zach, if you were so interested to my special formula, you could've just asked :( . I'm not that selfish! If you truly want to know, here's my secret
There, was that really so difficult?"
And Zach, maybe it was because of context that I changed my read? When some big walls are the only change in content, you'd think that those walls were the reason of the read change.

Point 8

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:His SR on acid is really bad. All of it. Surface level scumhunting that he doesn't commit to in his language, it's all "Idk.." and "it seems like"

*Sighs*
Dear Zach,
I'm sorry that I am not a god at scum hunting. I'm sorry that I'm never certain over my reads, it's not like I had information that the majority of town had. I'm sorry that I have not developed the ultra analytical sense of scum hunting and have resorted to peasant methods of scum hunting. I'm truly sorry that I just stated what I believed in. I hope you and town citizens accept this humble apology.
From,
WhyMafia

Additionally, is it not "Surface Level Scumhunting" when you call someone out for apparent "Surface Level Scumhunting?"

Point 9

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:I don't even know what this means. My skills are only lacking because I haven't cased you. But you saw how I can push people when I mislynched you last game and you didn't even scumread me while it was happening.

Zach Zach Zach, maybe I merely was awaiting your case and just prompted you to finally case me. It is quite saddening when your motion recieves little support after all. All I wanted was for you to show everyone why you're right. Alas, you've proven me wrong with this farce of a case.

Point 10

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Why do I even have to exert time going through a bunch of scumposting? I'm actually not going further

But ... but ... You haven't even given any good points on why I'm scum yet! You can't leave everyone hanging! Like come on, these is all "Surface Level Scumhunting" and things that could come from town.

Point 11

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Whymafia rolefished acid because "mafia already saw the soft" and is now lynching him. It makes no sense.

Of course things make no sense if you completely butcher the original info. This is worse than journalism! Is that why you didn't include a quote? Mhm. Anyways, I said that blatant softs are more likely to be picked up by mafia, so he might as well claim to town. If you figured out his soft, and others didn't, wouldn't that mean mafia have a chance in knowing his soft, leading to a NK or manipulation, not a "lynch". Additionally, isn't transparency pro-town? I'm sorry if it isn't. I'm a mere peasant in the grand social scheme of mafia. Please teach me the ways!

Point 12

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:he makes no mention of acids role being part of why acid is scum as of right now

Maybe because I'm not aggressively pushing Acid at the moment? But as you alluded to, a neighborizer is a good scum role, but it is handy as town as well. Albeit I've never played with a neighborizer, so please, enlighten me on what you meant. And again, this makes me scum how exactly?

Point 13

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:He has set up a push on acidphoenix early game he's only committing to his (fake) reads

You wound me! How exactly is this a crime against town? And you never even explained how this is a "fake" read. Do you know something that I don't :wink: It's ok, you can tell me!

Point 14

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Not to mention the fact that he has me back as scum now because he's been allowed to not have accountability for his play

Yes sir, I need to scum read any dissenters of my opinions because clearly I am able to do that. Maybe instead of discrediting me you can ask why I think you're scum? No? Oh that's a shame.

Point 15

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:All townies like to do is play the only my reads matter game, it's why scum never gets lynched

Oh so you're admitting you're scum? Good to know chap, good to know. After all, you haven't taken into account anyone else's reads. But by all means, go ahead and prove me wrong.

Wait .... We're done????? BUT I NEVER GOT ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY EXPLAINS HOW IM SCUM???? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???

Hope you enjoyed my lovely wall!

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:35 am

Post by WhyMafia »

15 Points: The Great Objection, Brought to You by Your Host: WhyMafia

Today, my fellow citizens of town, we will embark on a true journey. A journey to expose these allegations as false. I hope you read through this. My heart and soul has been tested in this horrifying accusation against my honor and integrity.

Sit tight, and grab some popcorn! Image
Point 1

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:if you dont explain your townreads do you expect people to credit them or do you just know your comments are air

Hmm. Have you ever heard of asking for elaboration? If you're so concerned over this you could've just asked then, or even asked now. Instead you jump to a conclusion. Tsk tsk. Additionally, when are naked reads scum indicative? To absolve myself from being responsible for my reads? What's the difference between one or two naked reads and a reads list with no explanation :thinking: If I was scum, you would think I'd blend in more instead of giving my reads, which could lead to more questions. Overall, a horrible reason to scum read someone.

Point 2

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:I mean this post doesnt even mean anything but you know what the playerlist posts like so there was no cause for genuine surprise

You know, as you say yourself, this is awfully irrelevant to your case ... In fact, you do not even know the context, I didn't know you were such a gossiper :o . If you insist to know why I called Mulch a "liar", it's because he said Lil Uzi Vert is the only high poster in the game. Thus, he's a liar.

Point 3

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:let me pop in and defend against the wagon that's happening right now with a vague townread. You call him mislynch bait but in the previous sentence you say you don't think he's "worthwhile".. are you lynching to find scum?

Well, my good friend, how exactly is this scum indicative? If my memory serves me correctly (which I do hope it does, I'm not that old yet!), Fluffy was being pressured, but he wasn't really in danger of a lynch. I chimed in with my thoughts, expressing my views that I do not believe Fluffy to be day 1 lynch material. Regarding your second sentence, he's day 1 mis-lynch bait. I find that as time passes on, it becomes more evident of one's alignment. Therefore, I did not believe that Fluffy was worth being lynched Day 1, and he's not necessarily town; more that his alignment will become more clear as time increases.

Point Cuatro

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Here's a post that gives us the impression WhyMafia has analysis and reasoning to support townreading alchemist based on his own read, but he doesn't actually say by what metric he arrived at his conclusions

Why Zach, if you were so interested to my special formula, you could've just asked :( . I'm not that selfish! If you truly want to know, here's my secret
There, was that really so difficult?
:yawn:
Moving on!

Point 5

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:another random tr

I recognize that time is precious, therefore I do not wish to repeat myself. Point 4 seems like a good reply!

Point 6

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:he finally explains a read here

Oh, nothing to respond to here :(

Point 7

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Progression not explained for sudden townread- he didn't really have to, it's not really safe for scum to push me hard

Oh Zach, I never knew you like repeating yourself so much. Alas, I heard imitation is the best form of flattery. "Why Zach, if you were so interested to my special formula, you could've just asked :( . I'm not that selfish! If you truly want to know, here's my secret
There, was that really so difficult?"
And Zach, maybe it was because of context that I changed my read? When some big walls are the only change in content, you'd think that those walls were the reason of the read change.

Point 8

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:His SR on acid is really bad. All of it. Surface level scumhunting that he doesn't commit to in his language, it's all "Idk.." and "it seems like"

*Sighs*
Dear Zach,
I'm sorry that I am not a god at scum hunting. I'm sorry that I'm never certain over my reads, it's not like I had information that the majority of town had. I'm sorry that I have not developed the ultra analytical sense of scum hunting and have resorted to peasant methods of scum hunting. I'm truly sorry that I just stated what I believed in. I hope you and town citizens accept this humble apology.
From,
WhyMafia

Additionally, is it not "Surface Level Scumhunting" when you call someone out for apparent "Surface Level Scumhunting?"

Point 9

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:I don't even know what this means. My skills are only lacking because I haven't cased you. But you saw how I can push people when I mislynched you last game and you didn't even scumread me while it was happening.

Zach Zach Zach, maybe I merely was awaiting your case and just prompted you to finally case me. It is quite saddening when your motion recieves little support after all. All I wanted was for you to show everyone why you're right. Alas, you've proven me wrong with this farce of a case.

Point 10

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Why do I even have to exert time going through a bunch of scumposting? I'm actually not going further

But ... but ... You haven't even given any good points on why I'm scum yet! You can't leave everyone hanging! Like come on, these is all "Surface Level Scumhunting" and things that could come from town.

Point 11

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Whymafia rolefished acid because "mafia already saw the soft" and is now lynching him. It makes no sense.

Of course things make no sense if you completely butcher the original info. This is worse than journalism! Is that why you didn't include a quote? Mhm. Anyways, I said that blatant softs are more likely to be picked up by mafia, so he might as well claim to town. If you figured out his soft, and others didn't, wouldn't that mean mafia have a chance in knowing his soft, leading to a NK or manipulation, not a "lynch". Additionally, isn't transparency pro-town? I'm sorry if it isn't. I'm a mere peasant in the grand social scheme of mafia. Please teach me the ways!

Point 12

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:he makes no mention of acids role being part of why acid is scum as of right now

Maybe because I'm not aggressively pushing Acid at the moment? But as you alluded to, a neighborizer is a good scum role, but it is handy as town as well. Albeit I've never played with a neighborizer, so please, enlighten me on what you meant. And again, this makes me scum how exactly?

Point 13

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:He has set up a push on acidphoenix early game he's only committing to his (fake) reads

You wound me! How exactly is this a crime against town? And you never even explained how this is a "fake" read. Do you know something that I don't :wink: It's ok, you can tell me!

Point 14

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:Not to mention the fact that he has me back as scum now because he's been allowed to not have accountability for his play

Yes sir, I need to scum read any dissenters of my opinions because clearly I am able to do that. Maybe instead of discrediting me you can ask why I think you're scum? No? Oh that's a shame.

Point 15

In post 1159, Zachstralkita wrote:All townies like to do is play the only my reads matter game, it's why scum never gets lynched

Oh so you're admitting you're scum? Good to know chap, good to know. After all, you haven't taken into account anyone else's reads. But by all means, go ahead and prove me wrong.

Wait .... We're done????? BUT I NEVER GOT ANYTHING THAT ACTUALLY EXPLAINS HOW IM SCUM???? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???

Hope you enjoyed my lovely wall!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”