Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

in that game you actually posted less than me too so idek what my point of contention would be there fam
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Nos solid town.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by mozamis »

i'm sure i criticised you for something in the Mafia PT, thats why you dont like me? May have got that wrong. I'm trying to understand why you vote me every game we're in. Onbv you might be scum, but i think you're town OMGUSing. Ah, maybe cos i called you scum early this game?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 402, mozamis wrote:i'm sure i criticised you for something in the Mafia PT, thats why you dont like me? May have got that wrong. I'm trying to understand why you vote me every game we're in. Onbv you might be scum, but i think you're town OMGUSing. Ah, maybe cos i called you scum early this game?
I vote you in every game we're in cause one of us is scum in every game we're in.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

its also not fair to say "every game" when I'm scum in 2/3 of them.
last.fm
gtkas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

what other game were u scum?
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

L'hotel pleuvoir! completely forgot that, sorry.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 393, Formerfish wrote:
In post 343, Keychain wrote:Why? Do you think she wouldn't buddy as scum?
Why would she pick you to buddy?
In post 343, Keychain wrote:Okay where on earth did these townreads come from?
Because I bleed town, youll see.
Do you "bleed town" by answering questions with questions to avoid giving a straightforward response?
In answer: she was given the opportunity, and I'm a little bit twitchy about buddying because it keeps happening to me.

However you didn't actually answer me - what about Chickadee makes you think that defending me is a town action on her part?

mozamis (about Nos) wrote:He's still prob town tho. If we need an end dfay lurker lynch though, he could be a candidate, since he's a borderline troll.
?
If we need an end of day "lurker" lynch... we could lynch someone who is probably town... because you don't like how they play. And they also happen to be pushing you. This is such a scummy thing to say.

Nosferatu wrote: if moz flips town, actually powerlynch me tomorrow.
I agree with most of what you've been saying but this is just terrible.
Scum knows a town would never do this without question, so they have nothing to lose from offering. A townie
shouldn't
be offering, since that just results in two mislynches.

Aubrey wrote: Yes yes we get it. Aubrey is a complete and utter dumbass. No need to repeat what the world already knows.
Egads man! This is why I tried to make a joke, to try and make you smile! It's not enjoyable to watch someone verbally beat themselves up, whether it's scum trying to brush it under the rug or town frustrated with themselves. Either way - please stop.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Realeo »

Nos is solis human.

Keychain post above is a bit meh but I consider him still a viable candidate.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Mjollnir »

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the Mozamis wagon just yet. He is giving reads as he says sure, the reasoning on people he has eliminated from his scumsearch is worryingly weak, it's not necessarily a sign of guilt however it is easy to eliminate yourself from the possibility of voting for scumbuddies based on this whole giving yourself plausible deniability, and furthermore I would expect town to be suspicious of everyone, which is the opposite of what he is doing by townreading people for such minor reasoning and refusing my requests to look at them further and give an update on the townreads to see if he still classes them as town. Another mildly worrying thing about him is how willingly he was to read me as "very likely scum" for again fairly minor reasons from my point of view which seems to conflict somewhat with how easily she gave other people a "townlock" pass.

On the other hand he has moved people down when they do something he feels is scummy, an example being Chickadee. Maybe this is just his method of scumhunting and maybe he is just naturally quite black and white with his reads, he hasn't done anything contradictory just yet that I have seen so it all seems internally consistent, overall I'm keeping an eye on Mozamis as I have a sketchy feeling about him but don't feel right now he is scum.

Mozamis:
If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be, and very importantly why?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:42 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Allomancer
you are just coasting by right now doing the bare minimum, you've put a lazy vote on an easy target, you haven't said you're not reading through and you're reacting to recent posts so I assume you are paying attention to the game yet you have given basically no insight into anything right now. This kind of active lurking is something I don't like one little bit (it's very different to Nosferatu as at least she is honest that she is actively apathetic right now).

I am considering voting for you, but I want to hear your top three scumreads and your top three scumreads first, and I want reasoning with each please.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 407, Keychain wrote:Egads man! This is why I tried to make a joke, to try and make you smile! It's not enjoyable to watch someone verbally beat themselves up, whether it's scum trying to brush it under the rug or town frustrated with themselves. Either way - please stop.
I actually wrote that in a semi light hearted manner, but I can see how it can be misinterpreted. :] :) :D
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:37 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Changed my mind on withholding my vote, there's no real good reason for it not like you're anywhere close to being lynched anyway.
VOTE: Allomancer

Also in my earlier post I meant townreads and scumreads.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Mjollnir »

In post 368, Aubrey wrote:Regarding the Moz wagon, I liked the fact he was grouping people vocally regardless of how strong or weak the reasons were for most the game so far. If he is scum, he is playing in a style that is basically tying one arm behind his back, and making it harder on himself as the game progresses. He's also playing against the grain some I feel, and I like that. Town need to filter and game solve, scum need to stay alive and keep movement available. That is the basic gist of it all.
Aubrey, if the reasoning Moz is giving for grouping people is weak this makes it easy to later reverse the stances as he sees fit, which allows him to be flexible while still saying he is giving reads (which I suppose on reflection is another reason finding people town for weak reasons may also be a scum move). Would you still agree that this disadvantages him as scum?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Aubrey »

There are much easy ways to seem like you're doing work, than limiting your avenues as scum. Especially up to this point, and yes I would. As scum I don't want to pretend to scum-read someone, and make sure it is a justifiable change from a town-read/lean I had given that person previously if I don't have to deal with that ordeal to begin with.

Not to mention, you just argued that what he is doing would be advantageous as scum. Isn't he the top wagon right now?
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Mjollnir »

I'm not sure, at some point or another you will be pressured to give reads if you're not forthcoming with them, why not get a leg up on this?

He is indeed the top wagon right now, and I am arguing the weak reasoning for his reads would make sense if he is scum.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 409, Mjollnir wrote:I'm keeping an eye on Mozamis as I have a sketchy feeling about him but don't feel right now he is scum.
Why are you arguing with me over this when you yourself don't think he is scum?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Aubrey »

Least not scummy enough to warrant a vote.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 407, Keychain wrote:
mozamis (about Nos) wrote:He's still prob town tho. If we need an end dfay lurker lynch though, he could be a candidate, since he's a borderline troll.
?
If we need an end of day "lurker" lynch... we could lynch someone who is probably town... because you don't like how they play. And they also happen to be pushing you. This is such a scummy thing to say.
gee i wonder why hes saying scummy things
last.fm
gtkas
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 409, Mjollnir wrote:Mozamis:If you had to vote for someone right now, who would it be, and very importantly why?
i think i'm gonna vote for Formerfish.
1) He's been in my p.o.e pile since early on
2) He's catch up posts had no reads at all as far as i could see. Lot of info, questions, but tno real analysis/reads.

Allomancer is another possibility but he is posting very little, i'm worried that he is lynch bait.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 413, Mjollnir wrote:if the reasoning Moz is giving for grouping people is weak
it's like the scoratci method. I chuc kout strong reads, see how poeple react, then either withdrawthem or stick with them. Obviously, early game, the reasons may not be the strongest. Or they may be based on my experience of this game.
Its just the way i play when i am town. It's partly why i am so shit as scum, because its hard to replicate.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 am

Post by mozamis »

vote formerfish
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 420, mozamis wrote:it's like the scoratci method
socratic method
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 415, Mjollnir wrote:and I am arguing the weak reasoning for his reads would make sense if he is scum.
at least i am giving out reads. Its th epeople whoa rent that you should be worried about.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:45 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 418, Nosferatu wrote:gee i wonder why hes saying scummy things
you gonna engage in rational debate with me and change your mind, or just gonna vote park/mindlessly tunnell/be a dick all game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”