VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

You can literally turn anything into three paragraphs can't you? Here, wax poetic about the wagon positions instead, it's more fun!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm Flavorless Lubricant, conditional roleblocking protecting visitor.

I choose someone to visit and if they accept, I protect them. If they decline, I roleblock them.

N1: I didn't get caught up in time to submit an action
N2: Visited Ginngie

VNB can claim next.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1912, VNB National Plan wrote:And that I appreciate your input right now more then almost anyone elses.
Have Jae's. :P
Jae thinks Kuwait is not to be trusted, but has faith in Lebanon and Iran.
They want to know if Iran smelled cherimoyas. They want me to check if Iran went to Iraq looking at them, so that's something I may go for.
Right now I'm juggling responding in here and reading their messages so I'll keep you updated.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:11 pm

I already claimed to my neighbour. I don't feel inclined to reveal to everyone else at this time. Cary can claim next.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1918, Ginngie wrote:You and me, work on Imperium, that's a slot we love, we do that, it's possibly four left or 2/4 to go. Okay?
I don't think I can get an honest read there. :?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1928, VNB National Plan wrote:I already claimed to my neighbour. I don't feel inclined to reveal to everyone else at this time. Cary can claim next.
Wow, talk about a repeat
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1929, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1918, Ginngie wrote:You and me, work on Imperium, that's a slot we love, we do that, it's possibly four left or 2/4 to go. Okay?
Babe why?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:14 pm

In post 1930, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1928, VNB National Plan wrote:I already claimed to my neighbour. I don't feel inclined to reveal to everyone else at this time. Cary can claim next.
Wow, talk about a repeat
You're getting why I'm giving this mason claim 50 shades of grey.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1932, VNB National Plan wrote:
In post 1930, Ginngie wrote:
Wow, talk about a repeat
You're getting why I'm giving this mason claim 50 shades of grey.
No I mean, repeat of girls 1

Same dealeo as last game.

Btw, they're both town

VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm

In post 1927, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1912, VNB National Plan wrote:And that I appreciate your input right now more then almost anyone elses.
Have Jae's. :P
Jae thinks Kuwait is not to be trusted, but has faith in Lebanon and Iran.
They want to know if Iran smelled cherimoyas. They want me to check if Iran went to Iraq looking at them, so that's something I may go for.
Right now I'm juggling responding in here and reading their messages so I'll keep you updated.
I'm going to be hella salty if I'm not Lebanon
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1925, VNB National Plan wrote:You can literally turn anything into three paragraphs can't you?
No.
I can't turn literally anything into exactly three paragraphs.
I can however turn literally anything into
more than
three paragraphs. :P

And, a bit busy but maybe. To be honest, VCA does work best with a scumflip and we don't have one yet. I can tell you what scum
haven't
done because I've got all these lovely town names to work with, but I can't tell you what scum
did
do because there's just too many unknowns. Effective VCA cannot make premature assumptions of a player's alignment. No matter the townread or the scumread. So I can't tell you what scum did because without scum, I can't pin a pattern down.

I can maybe narrow it down. "Scum were more likely to do this", "scum were less likely to do that". That I can do so I might try for lack of better ideas but I'm not optimistic. Any VCA I did at this point would be biased by my emotions and what little reads I do have (e.g. kinda sorta assuming KMD is scum), so. I just don't know what I can do?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VNB, do you agree it's auicide for scum to claim hated mason and then not be lynched in the coming LyLo tomorrow "if camn scum?"

Also, that condemns mastina as well.

Mastina is a smart cookie and she wouldn't do that kinda play

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1926, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm Flavorless Lubricant, conditional roleblocking protecting visitor.
I choose someone to visit and if they accept, I protect them. If they decline, I roleblock them.
This is alarmingly similar to a split jailkeeper. What does alarm mean? It means red alert: aside from obvious, roles aren't gonna be inherently town or scum no matter what their name is no matter how town/scum they sound and so on and so forth. Usage is of some help (for instance KMD's lack of N1 action is all kinds of :igmeou: ), but mostly we're going to be judging by play.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:22 pm

I suppose that's fair. Getting over the blinding hatred I have for camn has been difficult though. >_>
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1937, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1926, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm Flavorless Lubricant, conditional roleblocking protecting visitor.
This is alarmingly similar to a split jailkeeper. What does alarm mean? It means red alert: aside from obvious, roles aren't gonna be inherently town or scum no matter what their name is no matter how town/scum they sound and so on and so forth. Usage is of some help (for instance KMD's lack of N1 action is all kinds of :igmeou: ), but mostly we're going to be judging by play.
Why is a missing action suspicious? If I was scum, wouldn't my partners have submitted an action for me?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1931, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1929, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
Babe why?
Because I don't think I can read them as anything other than a binary "town" or "scum" with absolutely nothing in-between and with those two judged by absolutely nothing whatsoever. I don't know how to describe it but I don't think I can get a read there which would actually be real.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1939, Kmd4390 wrote:Why is a missing action suspicious? If I was scum, wouldn't my partners have submitted an action for me?
Well not necessarily but if they did there's a thing called "lying". Shocker! I know! How could any player so much as think to stoop so low as to lie! But sometimes, these players, called the mafia, decide to lie to the honest townies in order to deceive them, thus earning them the moniker of scum.

It could be a lie about the nature of the role (not as likely) or it could be a lie about the action (more likely, as in, it was used you're just pretending it wasn't), or even a lie about missing it (as in, you deliberately chose not to submit the night action for whatever reason). I'm not gonna say town can't miss their actions. They can. I get that, that's why it's not condemning in of itself. It is however hella-sketchy.
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

Btw Jae heavily suspects Kuwait (yes really), Pakistan (this one is a tough one), and Japan. They're also not happy about Indonesia. No, none of that they can explain.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1938, VNB National Plan wrote:I suppose that's fair. Getting over the blinding hatred I have for camn has been difficult though. >_>
I know that feeling so well. Not at camn because to this day I got one thing that'll always make me smile

Spoiler: >_>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Just checked, KMD never posted during N1

NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

camn:
Did Kuwait go to pick blackberries recently?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

In post 1941, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 1939, Kmd4390 wrote:Why is a missing action suspicious? If I was scum, wouldn't my partners have submitted an action for me?
Well not necessarily but if they did there's a thing called "lying". Shocker! I know! How could any player so much as think to stoop so low as to lie! But sometimes, these players, called the mafia, decide to lie to the honest townies in order to deceive them, thus earning them the moniker of scum.

It could be a lie about the nature of the role (not as likely) or it could be a lie about the action (more likely, as in, it was used you're just pretending it wasn't), or even a lie about missing it (as in, you deliberately chose not to submit the night action for whatever reason). I'm not gonna say town can't miss their actions. They can. I get that, that's why it's not condemning in of itself. It is however hella-sketchy.
*shrug*. What is the benefit for scum-me to lie unless I'd taken some real damning action or something?
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 1946, Kmd4390 wrote:*shrug*. What is the benefit for scum-me to lie unless I'd taken some real damning action or something?
You answered your own question there mate. :P
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I can confirm that KMD visited me tho

Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

What damning action can my role as scum even take on N1? Target someone obvtown, you say it was in hopes of protecting. Target someone scummy, say it was in hopes of blocking.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”