Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Prism »

Probably true.

Order of things to check:

1) VNB/Carya. Am I sure it is not VNB? 100%?
2) camn/NMS. Do I think there's a chance they're gambiting?
If so: 3) Evaluate kmd/Ginngie/Imperium again, otherwise just go straight to shooting Imperium+jailing kmd.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Prism »

Regardless, for Carya, chance of me being scum is now effectively 0. I guess you can say that kmd hasn't been on yet and thus could be a possible third but guess what,
I shut the fuck up, wait for them to come on without encouraging more discussion, and just do it
rather than make a point about discussing it all like this.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

Okay, game's over, but I 100% beleive the mason claim because according to nancy, having a strong town read is like
nancy wrote:When it's true it's just true. The best reads just come to you and you can't stop them from coming to you; you can't help but have the read because it's just too good and too pure and when that happens it doesn't matter how fast or slow it came it just matters that it came and that's not innuendo but it's not a coincidence that the best orgasms do in fact operate in the same way.
So coming (heh) from nancy's vagina, mastina and camn basically had a really strong orgasm to each other

:3 My logic is infallible
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 2189, Caryatid wrote:the way Mastina knew and told Jae (I'm guessing Jae wouldn't have figured it out on their own anyway.)
Actually mastina asked if I needed to know and I said no, and that I already had a fair guess from the drawings anyways.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by VNB National Plan »

Bella is busy working her job that actually forces her to work but she dropped in to rant some dissertations before bed for me to dutifully note:

She thinks Cary using her alt to imply shit about her is gross ("I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS who called people a cheeky fuck, who the fuck DRAWS" (also she doesn't think it's Thor but is imagining Thor coloring now)) She doesn't crumb in her first post and how do you crumb 'kinda cop neighbourizor' to which I would add WHY would you crumb kinda cop neighbourizor? (My version of crumbing was being very clear on how my opinion had ~firmly changed~ on Day 2 about Prism.)

When Cary says we were shading Spiffeh we were townreading them, and we were always scum reading KMD. A lot of the active players at that point (Day 1 i think) were town, if camm, spiffeh, polar, etc, were the people posting having crrect town reads, which we have had, isnt a scum tell. We got asked to quote ari's thing about our scumreading him and we did. its in his sig and that's DISENGENUOS? also, we were defending polar. we argued in the pt about it. (I also kept arguing for points against KMD while everyone else was speeding along the lynch.)

In summary, "their whole case on us was wifom and misrep and they should just eat rope". <3
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:58 pm

If anything I started to doubt that Polar was town based on the vehemence of someone I knew was town thinking he was scum. I regret not fighting harder against that but it's not like it was reasonable to assume he'd be hammered so quickly.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by camn »

ok people.. I got my spreadsheet updated here...
Lemme get my thoughts together.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by camn »

Spoiler: raw data
nameflavorroletargets:N1N2notes:
camn
menstruationHated even-phasexxSpiffeh vig
NoticeMeSenpai
menstrual cupodd-phase masonxxxx
Imperium
bedroom bookshelfFlavor TrackerLeonshadeVNB (blocked)plus soft?
VNB National Plan
NEW RELATIONSHIP ENERGY!Loyal NeighbourizerPrismCaryatid
Kmd4390
Flavorless Lubricantconditional roleblocking protecting visitorFORGOTGinngie
Caryatid
Lingerieneighbourising vig-maker.camnPrism
Ginngie
big ass mirrorVanillaxxxx
Prism
Strap-on dildoneighborizing non-consecutive-target jailkeeperFORGOTImperium
Aristophanes
ChocolateVanillaxxxx
Heartless
MedicationGuard??xx
Polar Vortex
IncenseVanillaxxxx
Leonshade
KetamineLimited Role EnhancerImperiumxx
Spiffeh
Portable SpeakersVanillaxxxx

Ok.
First-
IMPERIUM
- what were you softing in ? Lets have it. I made you a compilation.. give us the rest.

Next: balance check? This is my breakdown, obv.
Spoiler: one possible setup
TOWN:

Vanilla x 4
Guard (modifed roleblocker- works on Vigs and Scum only)
Limited Role Enhancer
Disjointed masons, nerfed with HATED mod.
neighborizing non-consecutive-target jailkeeper
Loyal Neighbourizer

VS:
SCUM:

Compulsive Disloyal Neighbourising vig-maker X-shot
Flavor Tracker
conditional roleblocking protecting visitor (ALSO a modified roleblocker? But plus Doc?)

Does it make sense?

I am not sure KMDs role is great as scum.. and I will say it was about 50/50 for me killing KMD last night, but Cary didn't seem to protest.
If she flips scum, I would think maybe readdress this assumption.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by Prism »

Actually, from Carya's point of view at this juncture, both Ginngie and VNB must be scum, or else it must be all of VNB/camn/NMS.

Any other vote would have been blitzed by now, unless again you think scumteam just hasn't had time to do it because kmd is AFK or something.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Prism »

Oh wow I just now realized how guard actually works, I mistook it to be a straightforward doctor. That's actually pretty neat.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by camn »

In post 2233, Prism wrote:or else it must be all of VNB/camn/NMS.
She knows it cant be me.
If I were scum I would have straight vigged her last night. No question.
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm pretty sure Imperium is a rolecop and that's why he was targetting me.
If you killed kmd with Cary's power and decided she was comf-town surely she'd try to win via extreme towncred.
Telling you not to shoot kmd would have looked crazy bad if he flipped scum.

Actually a thought about KMD: His role should really have a neighbourizing component that it's lacking. Possibly eavesdrops on people he targets?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by camn »

I can buy that Cary was playing hands-off.
But I'm putting it out there for fairness.

I want Imperium's additional juice.
In post 2040, Imperium wrote:There's also one more aspect to our role that I'm keeping under wraps; I'm fairly skeptical it will come into play and will claim it under immediate threat of death, but it's optimal to keep hush hush about it now.
I want it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Catching up...

Prism's claim doesn't make me feel any better about Prism. I feel like both of us being town makes no sense because our roles are so similar. Prism being scum with that role would mean town and scum both have a JK variant though.
Ginngie wrote:smitty is a reviewer and without a cop, it makes sense to have a mason pair.

Everyone agrees town are just a bunch of dumbasses so that's why you have some townies being able to be cleared
Imperium and VNB both claimed investigative.

So one of VNB/Cary has to be scum for sure. If it's Cary, that confirms Prism as town as well. Hmm.
Prism, how much of VNB's claim are you able to confirm? Probably just the fact that you got a PT together, right?
<-this got answered later with this:
Prism wrote:I mean, just being pedantic but VNB themselves aren't confirmed beyond their ability to neighborize. I got no confirmation of their role, it was onesided.
I'm kind of wondering whether VNB is just a neighborizer and threw in that bit about the target having to be town so we mislynch Cary and scum wins. That claim really does seem too strong to exist with Imperium's claim AND masons.
Cary wrote:You must've been roleblocked.
Prism and myself have the ability to block and both of our targets have confirmed that we targeted them. The only way VNB was blocked is if scum has a blocking ability that hasn't been claimed which would make three in this game. Either VNB is straight out lying or you are scum.
Noticeme wrote: We're probably lynching Caryatid.
KMD is to give the doctor protection to VNB National Plan
If Cary is lynched and flips scum, I'll do this but I really think it's the other way around.
Noticeme wrote:Additionally KMD's role is a great mixture of offense/defense in the context of handing a vig to a town player, in that it can be used to stop the town from functioning properly.
Huh? If scum have a vig maker, they'll use it to get town players killed. They'll give it to people with bad reads. What would be the point in stopping that?

I only have the last three pages to read. Need to feed my fish and will finish up after.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
VNB National Plan
VNB National Plan
Goon
VNB National Plan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Just a neighbourizer? in THIS economy?!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

VNB wrote:If Prism is scum and you gave him a vig aren't you worried that the game is already over? It seems like you'd be freaking out more about that.
Cary wrote:Yes that's exactly why I am freaking out.
But shouldn't Prism's lynch take priority over VNB's in this case?
VNB wrote:If the game is already over why would I fake a guilty on you instead of someone like kmd who is easier to lynch and I was already suspicious of?
When you are scum faking a guilty, you always want to do it to someone not in the lynch pool. I just did that in my last completed game actually. I actually agree with Prism here:
Prism wrote:me and Carya would probably be the most vulnerable to a fake guilty
VNB wrote:His role should really have a neighbourizing component that it's lacking
Why? I didn't even realize until today that this game is apparently neighborhood central.
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 2240, Kmd4390 wrote:But shouldn't Prism's lynch take priority over VNB's in this case?
Yes. But I
know
that VNB is scum. I don't know about Prism. She says I should know she's town by now because they haven't quickhammered but in a recent game I saw scum slowroll it for a day just for the lols + Imperium has said they have something else up their sleeve and other town players may also be holding something back; if the scumteam just piles right onto me, they're putting themselves at some risk that they may yet be screwed by night actions. If this were an open setup then they could afford to quickhammer but I can understand a cautious scumteam wanting to play it by the books and not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by a careless misstep.

The fact that Prism hasn't quickhammered me is a nice sign but it'd be a nicer one if she weren't pointing to it so much. I'm going to do this by the books and read through her ISO now.
Show
Carried the weight of erechtheion's marble
Thousands of years while she held her head high
Sisters alone with their burdens unspeaking
Carried the weight of erect

Six caryatids ashamed by their brethren
Standing together but each one alone
Weathered millennia of pity eroding
Six caryatids ashamed
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I feel like with Prism having that shot, not lynching Prism is saying we're pretty confident Prism is town.
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by Caryatid »

If both VNB and Prism are scum then absolutely we have to lynch Prism today and VNB tomorrow.

Also it's 5 to lynch not 4 and Ginngie is in the pool of people who might be scum so no, Prism isn't clear yet.
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2243, Caryatid wrote:If both VNB and Prism are scum then absolutely we have to lynch Prism today and VNB tomorrow.

Also it's 5 to lynch not 4 and Ginngie is in the pool of people who might be scum so no, Prism isn't clear yet.
Lol

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Caryatid »

If you were town why were you trying to dumbtell earlier
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 65, Prism wrote:VOTE: Notice

Skeptical of that vague claim. Feels more like a gambit than them actually pondering anything. (Should I claim this? When? How to do so? Soft or hard claim? All things to discuss with the hydra partner. Possibly done pregame, but for now going to doubt it.)

Alright that's all I've got for now I'm not part of the circlejerk and I'm not going to try to be.

Someone call me in a few hours/days
I remembered her later saying she'd only played with Mastina once and hadn't paid much attention to her there so I looked it up, and she played with Mastina in British Monarchy, who was part of the woodcutter's hydra and she did mention mastina only a few times, choosing to interact Nacho a lot more. They were both town.

However she also played with Mastina in camn's revenge, and in that game she mentions Mastina a good deal in her ISO, spends a long time picking at her playstyle but ultimately townreads her correctly. I think after two games of playing with Mastina, Prism should be more used to Mastina's playstyle than she is.

Mastina opens camn's revenge with speculation about how alignments were assigned in the draft and then saying she *wants* to soft but won't because of who the scumteam likely is which is an indication that softing is what Mastina would normally be doing.

In British Monarchy, Mastina opens ... okay this is weird, she doesn't soft anything, and all the opening posts are really short even though some are in her style. So I guess Prism has seen an example of Mastina not softing anything (will wonders never cease) as a VT, though this is the game where she wasn't paying attention to Msatina anyway so whatever.

Anyway, Prism has seen Mastina vagueclaiming as town PR in camn's revenge and not vagueclaiming as VT and I'm doing pomodoros today so you never have to read more than 25 minutes of reading/researching/writing in one post and so that I can alternate with some chores as well.
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2245, Caryatid wrote:If you were town why were you trying to dumbtell earlier
?

Caryatid
Caryatid
Goon
Caryatid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Caryatid »

In post 2193, Ginngie wrote:Am I supposed to alt hunt?

>_>
No, you're not supposed to alt hunt. You're supposed to have heard of the concept of alts before, to interpret "I have played with Caryatid before" as "this is not Caryatid's first game of mafia", to be not thoroughly and utterly confused by the concept that a person might have more than one account, especially after a bunch of people said "I know who Cary is" and then you're like:
In post 1839, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1837, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Jae is scumreading Caryatid and at this point I'm not inclined to disagree. I know that I always read Caryatid as town regardless of their alignment so I know I don't have the ability to actually tell when Caryatid is scum and when I see shit like this I'm right there along-side Jae thinking that yes it actually is the Caryatid who is scum since moments like this fundamentally feel wrong and in addition to the wrongness there's also how a scum-Caryatid also fills in the gaps in a scumteam nicely in that it explains the gamestate and why it's been so hard to lock scum down.
search.php?author_id=27780&sr=topics

You're doing me a confuse

I don't expect you to figure out who I am even with mastina saying "I'm not going to say who it is i'm just going to narrow it down to a tiny handful of people" because you
don't
know me but you've already seen an example in this very game that a person can be playing on a brand new account, Ahsoka, and yet be somebody that people know and have played with before.
Show

Six caryatids ashamed
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by nancy »

Last edited by nancy on Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”