Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 2.1

Xigbar [1] - Saïx
Vexen [1] - Xigbar
Saïx [2] - Lexaeus, Vexen

Not Voting: Xemnas, Xaldin, Zexion, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Roxas

6 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-09-18 02:19:22).[/color]
Last edited by Heartless on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

You're right Dem! I did point out the scum motivation of your posts, i.e. lack of accountability for the flip. Now tell me why you think I'm scum for that.

Never mind. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. You're showing some improvement, at least, even if your natural talents do fall woefully short of my own.

inb4 the accusations of attacking the player instead of the argument, I've literally been looking for a reason to use that quote since Anti told me I couldn't add it to my sig. Apparently, then he'd have to find one for everyone and he wouldn't let me do that. Also disappointed that no one else has their sig turned on.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 898, IX Demyx wrote:whoever is trying to push that isn't axel's ability when the flavour is v specific about it being is cracked but that kinda crazy is probably town? like I cant see scum thinking they could seriously push that shit lol but I see it from town more often I feel. thoughts on that, xiggy?
Too stupid to be scum is an argument that only works if their not provably a moron. In this case, it doesn't work.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

I'm getting a little too close to personal attack territory here, so I'm gone til tomorrow. I don't want to be the angry snarky asshole I left the site as. I'd much rather be happy and friendly. I should be back tomorrow, but I'm helping 4 different friends move over the next week so I'm likely to only post late at night.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

(In case it's not clear, that's a preemptive apology to anyone who is offended by my declaring them an idiot. I can't promise to stop, but I will promise I don't intend to be malicious. If I cross lines, let me know. I don't want to be that guy anymore.)
The Chilly Academic
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 886, IV Vexen wrote:
In post 881, Heartless wrote:
In post 880, II Xigbar wrote:
Has Antihero already started drinking today?
as this question is not related to a public mechanic or vote count, we will not be answering but instead advising xigbar to blow it out his ass
How many votecounts and public mechanics has Antihero been drunk for?

;)
probably none?

at most 1
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

@Vexen I mean, that would be a lot more convincing if you, you know, followed through with not being that guy. As it is I can see that being scum needing to tear ppl down tho so I'm not overly offended since you're trying to pursue ur wincon.

meh this is why mafia games are shit now.
like you're saying it's lack of accountability for the flip but you were actually trying to push that I was voting a tr when it was clearly a read I wasn't sure on to me and I can get how you can read it another way and that's cool and all but I just don't think your push here is a town one at all.
I don't think your breaking ppl down is coming from a town mindset.
I don't feel like you're actually frustrated enough to have hit that level of attack as town here vs being scum needing to demotivate ppl from wanting to play - and in that case it is working because my drive to play has gone down. no one likes ppl being condescending towards them nd like I get that I've probably even done that this game when ive gotten frustrated with certain slots but I feel even with me you could go back and see a natural progression to it where you're just kinda revving it up in neutral in the driveway with the handbrake on fmpov, y'know?

i'm not saying saix is too stupid to be scum i'm saying that I can't see scum thinking of that being a viable line of attack after the flavor was public - generally find scum like to think a little more about what they're posting. there are certain players i'd expect the crazytown angle to be used as scum but I don't get a ping from saix that they fit under that subset of players, and those players generally only do that because they're known for doing it as town anyway and they do it to get erroneously townread off of meta and i just...don't expect there to be a reason for saix to do so here at all.
The Melodious Nocturne
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by VI Zexion »

Hi guys, haven't read anything but would just like to apologize for my play yesterday. I decided coming into this game to play in a certain way that I don't think I can really appreciate anymore and am sorry for any stress that it may have caused. I'd like to stick around and be a stable presence here for you all to make up for that but I'm afraid I'm not able to play in a game with Demyx so I have to replace out here. I'll be back in ~24 hours or so to post some final thoughts before I make my exit.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

It's okay. Don't worry about Vexen. He doesn't survive today in any universe.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

The only question is do I absolutely break this game tonight or tomorrow.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

Let's get my signature active.
The Freeshooter
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

I'll wait 24 hours. Time is, after all, on my side.
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Reading up torrow have a few thoughts I need to sort out.
IX Demyx
IX Demyx
Goon
IX Demyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:38 pm

Post by IX Demyx »

In post 907, VI Zexion wrote:Hi guys, haven't read anything but would just like to apologize for my play yesterday. I decided coming into this game to play in a certain way that I don't think I can really appreciate anymore and am sorry for any stress that it may have caused. I'd like to stick around and be a stable presence here for you all to make up for that but I'm afraid I'm not able to play in a game with Demyx so I have to replace out here. I'll be back in ~24 hours or so to post some final thoughts before I make my exit.
Replace me.
The Melodious Nocturne
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:30 am

Post by III Xaldin »

seriosuly can we chill with the replace outs.

Half the game has replaced out.

Vote:xigbar

Axel wasted my 4 tracker with this so I am down to 3
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:52 am

Post by VII Saix »

Whom did you track?
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:11 am

Post by VIII Axel »

Can someone explain to me a world where Saix will tunnel down my throat for "not posting enough in-game content" but doesn't say shit about Marluxia other than calling him a SR once and forgetting about him the entire game?
III Xaldin
III Xaldin
Townie
III Xaldin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:48 am

Post by III Xaldin »

In post 915, VII Saix wrote:Whom did you track?
Nobody ? Night was skipped.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

Quickly coming in to say I may need to take 24-48 hours of personal time and thus be
V/LA
though I honestly don't know for certain. I know I'm probably not around today at the very least.
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Post by V Lexaeus »

In post 916, VIII Axel wrote:Can someone explain to me a world where Saix will tunnel down my throat for "not posting enough in-game content" but doesn't say shit about Marluxia other than calling him a SR once and forgetting about him the entire game?
A world where Saix is scum and needs lynched perhaps?
The Taciturn Stalwart
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 916, VIII Axel wrote:Can someone explain to me a world where Saix will tunnel down my throat for "not posting enough in-game content" but doesn't say shit about Marluxia other than calling him a SR once and forgetting about him the entire game?
I don't really like you whining about all lurkers not being treated fairly by Saix. I don't think that it's a real attempt to read him, especially when he said that he was willing to lynch me earlier, when he had more reasons to jump your shit other than "not posting enough", and when he was pretty open about you not being a significant read for him earlier, just the most significant.

I was playing around with voting you earlier but I see no reason why I shouldn't now; your role does look town but scum play is scum play.

Vote: Axel
XI Marluxia
XI Marluxia
Goon
XI Marluxia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by XI Marluxia »

In post 892, II Xigbar wrote:Marluxia, you think that Axel is scum? How do you feel about Vexen chainsawing the fuck out of everyone who goes after him? Everyone, that is, except Zexion, who he only asks questions to.
I have a few problems with Vexen. I do think that you have a point that his attacks look slimy. I think his exchange with you (what little I've read of it, I get bored trying to make sense of it) seems like he's more interested in educating you on how to behave properly and talk about how much he likes Thor and how you're not him - not sure how that's supposed to be him reading you. I think that his attack on Roxas for faking the double vote is super duper bad (and also think it's a bit fishy that he didn't defend Larxene during that time if she was one of his top town reads but I might be misremembering the sequence of events there).

What do you think of my commentary on Axel's odd "Why me" post?
The Graceful Assassin
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 906, IX Demyx wrote:I don't feel like you're actually frustrated enough to have hit that level of attack as town here vs being scum needing to demotivate ppl from wanting to play - and in that case it is working because my drive to play has gone down. no one likes ppl being condescending towards them nd like I get that I've probably even done that this game when ive gotten frustrated with certain slots but I feel even with me you could go back and see a natural progression to it where you're just kinda revving it up in neutral in the driveway with the handbrake on fmpov, y'know?
Regardless of anything else, if I have negatively impacted your willingness to play the game, I apologize. That is not a legitimate strategy as far as I am concerned, and definitely not one I would employ, for two reasons. One winning through town apathy is neither fun nor impressive. I don't play this game to win, I play this game to have fun. Sitting in a thread where no one even talks to you isn't a way to do that.

Secondly, demoralizing the town encourages replacements, which I despise. I have never replaced out of a game. I HAVE lost games to other people being replaced by people who then tunneled me, both as scum and town.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 908, II Xigbar wrote:It's okay. Don't worry about Vexen. He doesn't survive today in any universe.
Except any universe in which you can't get me lynched by misrepping me.
The Chilly Academic
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

Or doesn't read your posts/the game at all enough to realize that no actions happened last night.
The Chilly Academic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”