Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

You defend yourself by showing us you want to find scum and you are not it.
If you are town I recommend you ISO each person and post 1or2 sentences about each.
Who do you town read?
Who do you scum read?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

The only thing I don't like about tictacs case on me is he makes sure to state its a policy vote against lurking. Dunker still hasn't done well with their defense.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 674, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so i don't particularly know how to defend myself
i can however say BBT's push on me was terrible even if it does come from town
Why are you townreading BBT?

Still down to lynch Mulch, tchill, and pisskop
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Elysee
Amrock#3784
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok, here's a wall post. don't read it if you don't want to :lol:
Spoiler:
01. Aeronaut
lurker slot, can't really say anything about him.
02. Elyse
In post 185, Elyse wrote:
In post 54, cd wrote:
In post 53, Vedith wrote:
In post 32, cd wrote:Tell me why he's scum and I'll hammer him.
This is scum looking for a reason to hammer early.
Proved to not read the game as believed it was L1.

Vedith \o/
Actually, that was me reaction testing and this reaction is pretty shit.
Calling bullshit on this
In post 191, Elyse wrote:
In post 150, cd wrote:For the other people on this table: if I do end up getting lynched ultimately, do not trust Vedith going forward. I'm sure there will only be one kill the next night and he'll pretend he got role-blocked or some stupid shit. The confidence he currently has makes absolutely no sense if he's town. He's so dead-set on Chilly and I being scum for next-to-no-reason.
This post looks townie
flip flops read on cd
In post 195, Elyse wrote:VOTE: cd

for now

I also like votes on Creature and UnaBomba.

I like Vedith for town at the moment
back to scumread cd
In post 397, Elyse wrote:
In post 201, tictac wrote:I agree that the case on ya isn't the strongest, but sheeping a likely town isn't actually that horrible of a play.
(Single townie choosing even at random is statistically better than town collective will and Ved is certainly better than random)
In the case that he is fakeclaiming (and I'm not ruling it out) he traded locking himself into the claim to lynch ya.(which tbh would be worse play than I would expect from scum-him) Still makes sense to let him do that if he's scum, since he not gonna live to LYLO having claimed that.
This paragraph gives me scumvibes with all the parentheses idk I feel like you're being too cautious
kinda agree with this tbh
In post 407, Elyse wrote:
In post 361, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Obviously? Lynching a claimed vig on page 5 or whatever it was seems like bad play, no?
I don't believe the vig claim so that was my question
interesting how she says she doesn't believe that vig claim but hasn't pushed vedith for it...
possible distancing maybe?
In post 415, Elyse wrote:I am down to lynch mulch, creature, and tchill
hasn't really pushed either of these, i guess she has shown some scumreads towards mulch and creature tho.
i also find it interesting how she goes along with vedith on lynching tchill, but she doesn't believe his vig claim.
would not be suprised if elyse/vedith were partners
In post 456, Elyse wrote:
In post 436, Mulch wrote:How long have you been playing mafia?
You already acknowledged my joindate.

Look.

I know what the phrase TMI means but I've never seen it used in the context you did. I thought you were saying I was scum with someone named TMI and had no idea who that was.

In your spoilered response to tictac, you say the "information" I have is that my townread on Dunk is too strong - that I must have some inside knowledge
. That's bullshit. Just because I am confident does not mean I am scum.
In post 453, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 402, Elyse wrote: Dunk is town.

I don't see scum reversing this read so quickly when the wagon is at L-1. And if cd was his scumbuddy then I don't see him putting in the effort of making a case on him only to switch the read
Does his reversal and revote of Mulch change this read at all?

I'm surprised you glossed over that in your catch up.

PEdit - Why can't it be TvS?
No it doesn't. It makes him more town. I don't see the scum motivation behind doing what he did in the slightest. Seems to me like he has genuine reads.
bolded: i can see where that is coming from. usually, i get scumread by people that have never played with me before, the fact that elyse has been townreading me and so confidently is very interesting consider i've never played with her before or even seen her before. could be trying to pocket me possibly? not really sure.
In post 477, Elyse wrote:We should lynch tchill. He has two shitty posts and is posting elsewhere. Plus in my experience, when people know each other IRL like Vedith and Tchill apparently do, they usually know how to read each other. I trust Vedith's read.
again trusts vedith even tho she doubts his vig claim
if elyse is scum tchill probably isn't
In post 569, Elyse wrote:VOTE: pisskop

that string of posts is terrible
don't like this vote
03. Creature
creatures iso is pretty dull, a lot of one liners which i do appreciate.
In post 217, Creature wrote:"Hey guys I got a pretty great idea I'm gonna vote without even counting the votes and if I did actually put someone to L-1 and someone else hammered I'll just say I didn't know it was L-1 that's such an excellent idea town won't ever suspect me"
weird post, if he was quickhammered wouldn't we be looking the person who hammered them, not the person who put them at L-1. i don't think i'd be the first one to be suspected if he was quickhammered.
one thing i noticed was he wanted to wagon BBT at the start, but then hopped on my wagon that BBT was leading quite obviously.
also doesn't have really solidified reads i feel, which is fine cause i don't really either.
04. Srceenplay
In post 375, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Dunker
jumps on my wagon with no explanation.
nothing else really, seems like he really wants a flip and i don't disagree. overall behevior seems towny.
05. Dunkerdoodles
im town
06. pisskop
town i'm pretty sure. something about his posts says he's town. it's a gutread so could always be wrong but i think hes town.
07. Mulch cd
well mulch is being... mulch again. slot's still null until i figure out how to read mulch. cd was pretty scummy imo tho, but i really don't know.
08. Tchill13
here's all his 11 posts:
In post 8, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: vedith

He never helps town anyways so we might as well lynch him lol.
could be distancing
In post 94, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: creature

Vedith I was worried you were at L-1 about 3 different times on my reread. Luckily it was a fake hammer (never seen that before). Creature didn't like any of the wagons though. Why would you say that? You're trying to get town cred. Creature is scum.
kinda agree with this tbh
In post 488, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 477, Elyse wrote:We should lynch tchill. He has two shitty posts and is posting elsewhere. Plus in my experience, when people know each other IRL like Vedith and Tchill apparently do, they usually know how to read each other. I trust Vedith's read.
We don't know each other irl but I guess I can see where the assumption comes from. I have stretched myself a little thin at the moment and I apologize for not giving this game adequate time but I will try to catch up tomorrow.
he said he doesn't actually know him irl
@elyse how does this affect ur read?
In post 506, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not scum mulch.
could come from town or scum who knows?
In post 556, Tchill13 wrote:Pretty positive mulch is town at this point in the game. Therefore I'm going to sheep him.

VOTE: pisskop
i don't disagree with this
In post 558, Tchill13 wrote:Pretty sure that's not a valid vote.
the fact he points out the wrong vote could mean something or could be nothing idrk.
In post 577, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 563, pisskop wrote:tchill's vote is bad and lazy.

I think we can all agree that mulch isnt really a good person to sheep.
Yeah I seen the string of posts you made afterw and I feel like mulch really is a good person to sheep.
interesting
In post 590, Tchill13 wrote:Dunks and chill are just as scummy but I'll policy lynch for lurking instead of lynching for scum lol
cool
In post 604, Tchill13 wrote:Hey drunker doodles do you have anything better to say than "who's scum when I flip town" in your defense?
no, i don't
In post 649, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 646, tictac wrote:k then.
I think you and pisskop use the word 'sarcasm' differently than I do.
Point about OP is a good one.
VOTE: Chill
How would lynching me be more beneficial to the state of the game than lynching pisskop or dunker? Then you quickly say you're willing to change your vote to una.
don't really like this post, he's basically saying both me and pisskop r town, even tho he's been scumreading me and pisskop. instead of saying that we are lynching to find scum, he is saying lynching me or pisskop provides more associations and stuff then lynching himself would give because we are posting more. seems a bit illogical to me.
09. BlueBloodedToffee
i don't know what's his deal with tunneling me, but everytime someone tunnels me they turn out to be town so BBT is probably town even tho his case is terrible and he has never responded to my question.

10. UnaBombaH
In post 474, UnaBombaH wrote:What I can't find a reason to, is why chill and aero are left alone with the amazing amount of content they have provided? :)
good post
In post 478, UnaBombaH wrote:
I can get behind this.

I checked his profile too and noticed he has posted multiple times today elsewhere, but not here.
this would be frowned upon on my homesite but i guess its ok here.
i already posted a mini wall on him so you can check that out at
11. tictac
i'm too tired to try and iso him right now but from what i remember he seemed similar to another game i played with him where he was town so i will put him as town for now.
12. Vedith
claimed vig, did have a weird reaction to his wagon tho
i'm not a guy who'd lynch a PR claim d1 so.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

This is probably town.
UNVOTE: Dunkerdoodles

Gonna read on tictactoc and creature today, they are both softly trying to push my yet non-existent wagon into downhill.. :neutral: (/paranoia)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Why is he town?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 681, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why is he town?
Why is anyone town?

I'm not going down this same path with you again Toffee.. :facepalm:

Accept that I read his content as town AS A TOWNIE, or vote me.
Simple as that.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: UnaBombaH
Sigh
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 683, Creature wrote:VOTE: UnaBombaH
Too LAMIST for you liking?
Or felt like posing otherwise?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 676, Tchill13 wrote:Dunker still hasn't done well with their defense.
He isn't good in defending himself, but him trying to sort others in his own way honestly reads town to me.

I think he is the "easy mislynch" for scum to drive today.
They went with Mulch initially (cd at start), but then gave up and tried to find another one.

Dunker-wagon was formed to compete with the root of the Srceenplay-wagon (me and Mulch), so that raised some susp. to me.
Srceenplay jumped to wagon Dunker with BBT, Creature joined as third, followed by Vedith.
I think there is at least one scum there, possibly even two.
That is why I joined the wagon myself: to see if the push would continue, but no one was very quick to join. That is why I think there's already scum there, and the rest are unwilling to group.
If I am wrong about this and Dunker is indeed scum, then my whole readslist is upside down. :lol:
In post 580, UnaBombaH wrote:..so pisskop vs Dunker, and pisskop could be the derailing wagon if Dunker is a scumstor.

I see much potential in terms on intel if we go through with either one of these wagons.
For now, I'll go with VOTE: Dunker
This was supposed to start a stronger push on the wagon, but as said, it didn't work.
I had pisskop as soft scumlean from onwards, and that lead to
Mulch, Tchill13, Elyse
becoming townlean to me.
So either from Dunker/pisskop could flip scum, but I'm most interested in
BlueBloodedToffee, Creature, Vedith, Srceenplay
for now.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Srceenplay »

VOTE: una
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 686, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: una
So two out of the four I marked red already? :lol:
Love it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: elyse

All over a chance to put this obtuse thing away

gogo gadget mulch
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 677, Elyse wrote:
In post 674, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so i don't particularly know how to defend myself
i can however say BBT's push on me was terrible even if it does come from town
Why are you townreading BBT?

Still down to lynch Mulch, tchill, and pisskop
For real?

youre asking why he townreads bbt?

he doesnt. READ THE GAME.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm always down to get rid of players that might be scum and won't do well for town if they're brought to lylo for not reading the game and things like that. I just don't like how of all people my scumread is the one to push this lol.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Me?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Yeah because of youre reactions when I put my vote on you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Im aghast.

Join me, brother, as we wipe the world clean of the scum menace!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Id make more jokes and grandstand more, but I dont think youd take it too well. ...
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 588, tictac wrote:Chill has a history of being accurate with Mulch, so I'm weighting that in Mulch-read.
Great, because I have too many SRs otherwise.
In post 562, Mulch wrote:The thing about Tchill, is that he makes it obvious whether he is town or scum the more he posts, but he just hasn't posted :/
Another thing about Chill is that this is known to him.

His interaction with the game is super minimal; he has a clear reason to act like that as scum and does not have one as town.
The fact that he does post elsewhere means it's not because busy.
In post 563, pisskop wrote:tchill's vote is bad and lazy.
Chill sheeping Mulch given a TR is unsurprising.
Mulch read is the one I asked Chill about tho, and that being the only read he expresses, does read super reticent.
In post 568, pisskop wrote:Aero, tchill, elyse, bbt, vedith
I thought ya had a SR on me. Why am I not in this set?
In post 574, pisskop wrote:do something, we all know you lurk it out as scum
I have no meta on Aero actually. If someone besides Aero would like to verify or deny this, I would find it helpful.
Also, if this is a bit of generally accepted wisdom irregardless if actual truth value, I would like to know.
In post 581, Dunkerdoodles wrote:can i ask you all who is scum when i flip town?
What is the point of this question?
In post 399, Elyse wrote:I don't like this vote. You think Dunks purposely put cd to L-1 hoping for a quicklynch?
I can answer this now.
Original vote on Dunks was a spur of the moment, tho I did think the lack of announce was scummy.
She defended from a weird angle tho. I'd think she would say "oops, I forgot to announce" pretty much immediately when called on it if that is the case.
In she defends against the push, but does not seem to see my second question at all.
She focuses on explaining why what she did isn't scummy, but I don't see an actual effort to
be readable
In fact I don't get the feeling she actually read the post, just assumed the content, which is a weird thing to do if she doesn't already have a strong read on me.

Dunks & Chill are about equal in scumminess.
That being the case I prefer to lynch Chill for policy against lurking.
VOTE: Chill
In post 594, Srceenplay wrote:I'm think chill or una. Both are probably a team.
In post 598, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 594, Srceenplay wrote:I'm think chill or una. Both are probably a team.
Huh? Me scum?

We should lynch this fool. :igmeou:
I'd also like to point out how una claims we should lynch screenplay after screen play states he's thinking tchill or una are scum maybe even both. Una could have easily jumped on my wagon if he was scum here because of tic tacs case on me, which made sense, that he had just recently posted before this. I'm thinking una is town because of this reaction.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:45 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Aeronaut has been prodded
Vedith has been prodded
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Elyse »

Una is a fine lynch I guess. Nothing about the slot has given me townvibes.

Also, dunker, I never flipped my read on cd. I was always scumreading him. He had one townie post, and I called it out as such. It doesn't mean I changed my read. Scum can look town at times and I'm not the kind of player who doesn't reevaluate my scumreads
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

oh ok, makes sense
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor