Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I'm going to do an extensive analysis thing once I'm in a place where I feel I can sit down for an hour or two and focus solely on this.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1797, firecrocer wrote:@Boon
Why do you think I could be scum? It seems everyone else in the game has me as locktown.
I think everyone having you as locktown and you still hanging around always raises susp. the longer the game goes on.
Eddie has named you as a townread for a long time in our hood, but I for one would like to question your "locktown-status". :]
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1780, Boonskiies wrote:One of Rando, Una, Fire are probably scum due to not being on the skitter wagon, but definitely be willing to bus.
Rando/Fire are on my secondary scumlist after Mumble right now.
Want to share thoughts on why you could potentially read them as scum, other than not being on wagon?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1780, Boonskiies wrote:One of Rando, Una, Fire are probably scum due to not being on the skitter wagon, but definitely be willing to bus.
Also on this: I explicitly told Eddie that I scumread skitter and agreed she should be the lynch.
Me not being on the wagon was simply because I didn't expect for it to roll all the way to the end so quickly.

I have never been a fan of quicklynches, even when we have an investigated lockscum, I prefer to discuss the day and give time for the wagon to form naturally.
Now it was so quick that I honestly can't analyze whether it had one or two scum already in it!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1794, Mumble wrote:
In post 1792, Eddie Cane wrote:all you did from entering the game was tunnel screen. i did all of the interacting though, it's not like you actually did work - you fed fuel to my (misguided) fire and basically ignored the rest of the game. you had me and fykus as your only townreads too at the time -1267- so not sure where that went. that unvote was really bad too, you act all lamist and then don't actually wait for him to post. it's obvious bussing, and yes, or course skitter was bussed, not a single person defended him and he didn't even try to post. if you're town, you need to reread and come up with a better solve because luv and I are town and fykus probably is too so you're really dropping the ball
You wanna vote random?
I am not voting outside you and random today probably.

but, is that all? nothing else to say to my post?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1803, UnaBombaH wrote:
Also on this: I explicitly told Eddie that I scumread skitter and agreed she should be the lynch.
Me not being on the wagon was simply because I didn't expect for it to roll all the way to the end so quickly.

I have never been a fan of quicklynches, even when we have an investigated lockscum, I prefer to discuss the day and give time for the wagon to form naturally.
Now it was so quick that I honestly can't analyze whether it had one or two scum already in it!
yeah, being on and off the wagon doesn't mean much considering that was clearly a hard bus. only specific votes are yseful.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1804, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1792, Eddie Cane wrote:all you did from entering the game was tunnel screen. i did all of the interacting though, it's not like you actually did work - you fed fuel to my (misguided) fire and basically ignored the rest of the game. you had me and fykus as your only townreads too at the time -1267- so not sure where that went. that unvote was really bad too, you act all lamist and then don't actually wait for him to post. it's obvious bussing, and yes, or course skitter was bussed, not a single person defended him and he didn't even try to post. if you're town, you need to reread and come up with a better solve because luv and I are town and fykus probably is too so you're really dropping the ball
You wanna vote random?

Not really. Lots of buzzwords and statements without saying much.

"Unvote was bad" Why? I actually gave a pretty good reason.
"Act all lamist" Um, what?
"Don't wait for him to post" Who?
"Obvious bussing" So, why was it me over everyone else?
"Dropping the ball" Yeah, so's the rest of town so don't act like you are god tier awesomeness kplsthx.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Sry prodge until tomorrow
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1806, Mumble wrote:
In post 1804, Eddie Cane wrote:
You wanna vote random?

Not really. Lots of buzzwords and statements without saying much.

"Unvote was bad" Why? I actually gave a pretty good reason.
"Act all lamist" Um, what?
"Don't wait for him to post" Who?
"Obvious bussing" So, why was it me over everyone else?
"Dropping the ball" Yeah, so's the rest of town so don't act like you are god tier awesomeness kplsthx.
unvoting with "oops thought I saw skitter post" and then revoting before she does. that's not a pretty good reason . your screen unvote wasn't much better but that's not what I was referring to.

but, what I meant was, do you think my case comes from bad town vs scum, because if youre town you should have one of those two options. and, where does random come from? fykus luv myself was your scum pool.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

btw, if you got a doc shot from vedith and used it last night i would recommend claiming as we probs have two innos. no point not claiming since you aren't actually a doctor, you're a [whatever role] who had a doc shot so you arent outing yourself as a pr by claiming

though, this is the day before lylo so we should probably mass claim unless anyone is strongly against it
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:but, what I meant was, do you think my case comes from bad town vs scum
I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:where does random come from?
I didn't like 1757. I wasn't the only one who pushed screen hard (and it's certainly not my fault that screen lied in a way that came across really fake deepening my scumread on his), so me being probscum and Una being null feels like trying to set me up for today.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1810, Mumble wrote:
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:but, what I meant was, do you think my case comes from bad town vs scum
I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:where does random come from?
I didn't like 1757. I wasn't the only one who pushed screen hard (and it's certainly not my fault that screen lied in a way that came across really fake deepening my scumread on his), so me being probscum and Una being null feels like trying to set me up for today.
so why not try to start by explaining why luv went from scum to town?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1810, Mumble wrote:I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
So you are saying I got knocked down a peg for trying to make sure my read was correct or not when my read was completely based on your predecessor's play and not yours?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1812, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1810, Mumble wrote:I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
So you are saying I got knocked down a peg for trying to make sure my read was correct or not when my read was completely based on your predecessor's play and not yours?
I'm saying that stuff like this:
In post 1778, Boonskiies wrote:Man, I wonder if Key felt bad because I town read him so hard, and he replaced out because of that.

@Key - if you ever see this, you don't have to feel bad about that kind of thing. It's nothing personal.

I've definitely felt bad for pocketing people so hard like that, and I've had people feel bad for pocketing me before. It's part of the game.
makes me paranoid. It feels like your trying to softly setup a reason to push me as scum should you need to cuz I don't see why else you would say that.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE COUNT 4.1

Randomidget -> 1 (Firecrocer - )
Mumble -> 1 (Eddie Cane - )
Fykus -> 1 (Lil Uzi Vert - )
Eddie Cane -> 0
UnaBombaH -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0

Not Voting: Randomidget, Mumble, Fykus, UnaBombaH, and Boonskiies

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-09-18 19:46:00)

Mod Notes:
- Good luck!
[/area]
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Am I supposed to be 100%? I believe even after that in my 1780 I stated against that thought. I was talking in response to Eddie asking me if I was 100% sure on my read on your slot.

You stating that it makes you paranoid because to you it "feels as though I am trying to setup a reason to push you as scum" makes me paranoid of you for trying to setup a push on me.

I honestly don't understand the thought process behind what you are doing right now. I had no intention of pushing you as scum. I stated I needed to reevaluate my reads, stated the comment you said made you paranoid, then didn't even push you. In fact, if anything I cleared you out completely with what my thoughts on the scum team. How is any of this setting up a mislynch on you?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

If I wanted to push you, I wouldn't have to do it softly. I would just out and do it.

If I was scum, I could just straight up start pushing you out of nowhere and likely get you lynched without coming off as scummy. Why would I need to soft setup?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Mumble »

Maybe I misunderstood the intent then. I think I'm being too cynical in my approach to this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

answer me
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by Mumble »

lynch me.

Seriously hate commands.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Mumble »

I never strongly scum read LUV which you would know if you actually cared to read. It was entirely associative and a bad associative at that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

seriously hate getting ignored
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Mumble »

I answered your damned question so move on or shut up.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i read. idgaf how strongly you'd scumread him. you've barely talked about players besides screen. you had him dcun in associative, well thatmudtve outweighed whatever made him one of your two solid townreads. if you're town I expect you to be able to actually justify this.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

seriously hate commands

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”