Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes, and this is one of the games with 3 neighbours total so it's a seperate statistic. if you want to include all games with neighbours 9 of them don't have scum based on your chart, aka mote than half. 10 of you include the game with 2 hoods 1 of which was all town. so, thanks for that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

are you going to answer the question you were asked 3 pages ago by una? because by your logic, statistically only one of us is scum at max, so one of us has to be and we both posed the same question you ignored like you ignored the rest of the game and only piped in to argue setup spec stupidly
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah I don't like the handwaving from Eddie.

RC also expressed scum reads on both him and Una's slot so it definitely is worth exploring more and might even be the correct gamble.

My thing is this, Eddie has attempted to keep the game from getting stagnant at certain points. He didn't need to keep up appearances anymore than the next player or help try to generate discussion at the times he did. I find Sacrab and Una's earlier play more pro-scum, as scum generally excel and are able to help achieve their win-con significantly in that kind of space.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1924, Mumble wrote:
In post 1918, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mumble, can you explain why you corrected Eddie? You seemed pretty fed up with him a few pages back so its odd you're engaging with him on something NAI like this. Did you feel like he was trying to mislead the town with alternative facts to soft clear himself?
Why do you feel it is NAI?
It's NAI because while history does say there is likely one scum in those two, it doesn't make him confirmed scum.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1925, Eddie Cane wrote:yes, and this is one of the games with 3 neighbours total so it's a seperate statistic. if you want to include all games with neighbours 9 of them don't have scum based on your chart, aka mote than half. 10 of you include the game with 2 hoods 1 of which was all town. so, thanks for that.
You weren't talking about just games with just 3 neighbors total.
In post 1904, Randomnamechange wrote:ugh its kidna weird to have a 3 man town neighbourhood though
In post 1905, Eddie Cane wrote:not really, no. search normal archives.
In post 1906, Randomnamechange wrote:ehh fair. i dont play normals often so ill trust you on it.
It is weird to have a 3 man town neighborhood. Only one game has had it. This game doesn't count because it hasn't been proven.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1928, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's NAI because while history does say there is likely one scum in those two, it doesn't make him confirmed scum.
If history supports that there is likely one scum in those two, and one of them is handwaving that history matters, why would that not be considered suspect?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

there have only been 4 3 man hoods ever, based on your statistic, so no, it's not weird. anybody who's taken high school statistics should know this. and, it's not weird to have all town hoods, as the statistic proves. there has been one completed game with Eddie Cane that has a 3 man hood, 1 of the hood was scum, therefore there is 1 scum here. wait, thst sounds bloody moronic? oh. it's just you trying to twist things around. considering more than half the normals with hoods are all town hoods... lol. let's not even mention that the post after that I appended they're less likely, less likely than they are in reality. why are we wasting a page discussing someone net nai? oh that's right. lynching two town is all scum need to win and there's two town in the hood. the bottom of 1929 could be a perspective slip a la "this game doesn't count because it hasn't been proven yet" but i dont eeally believe in persoective slips so ill drop that.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1927, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:He didn't need to keep up appearances anymore than the next player or help try to generate discussion at the times he did.
So, scum does things that scum doesn't need to do, is town read for it, and is able to control the discussion that is occuring? Why on earth would scum do those things?!

Oh...wait.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He could be hand waving it out of hate for setup speculation. He could be hand waving it because setup speculation tends to create noise. He could be handwaving it because it's an easy way for scum to look like they're game solving.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1930, Mumble wrote:
In post 1928, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's NAI because while history does say there is likely one scum in those two, it doesn't make him confirmed scum.
If history supports that there is likely one scum in those two, and one of them is handwaving that history matters, why would that not be considered suspect?
because I'm trying to get discussion back to the game and not to a statistic sample far to small to mean anything when your precious statistics actually suggest either a) it's more likely it's all town or b) it's 25% all town which is just around what I guessed. saying it's 7% is flat out lying.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i like to setup spec and will do so when we have all the claims. hoods are not weighted balance wise and therefore any spec about them is purely mod spec or random guessing. rc thought a hood member was probably scum because he thought one of us was scum with random (tes) and told tes about the rxn test.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don't get me wrong Mumble, it's something to keep in mind but it's just a base for a read at this point. You'll need to actually support it with things he's done in game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what handwaving are you two on about btw? I know the word but haven't heard it used in mafia I don't think
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's not a mafia term. At least not that I know of.

It just means to just dismiss things without much thought.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh. yea that was the goal
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Prodding firecrocer
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

VOTE COUNT 4.2

Randomidget -> 1 (Firecrocer - )
Mumble -> 1 (Eddie Cane - )
Eddie Cane -> 1 (Mumble - )
Fykus -> 0
UnaBombaH -> 0
Boonskiies -> 0
Firecrocer -> 0
Lil Uzi Vert -> 0

Not Voting: Randomidget, Fykus, Boonskiies, Lil Uzi Vert, and UnaBombaH

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer!

Deadline in:
(expired on 2017-09-18 19:46:00)

Mod Notes:
- Good luck!
[/area]
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Mumble »

UNVOTE:

I don't believe there is all town in the non voting group. I'm actually a bit miffed there are 5 non votes.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Back.

I was just in a 4p neighborhood that was all town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Honestly, even all town neighborhoods tend to lean towards scum victory. We should probably just analyze individual play, and go from there. If you guys want to go in the neighborhood, case Eddie and Una.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1943, Boonskiies wrote:Back.

I was just in a 4p neighborhood that was all town.
WhyMafia was also a player in said neighborhood, if that means anything. Just throwing out some info. Don't know if it means anything or not.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: Rando

Honestly, most of the teams I can imagine have him in it.
The fact that fire is voting Rando also eases me on that rando/fire team I was pushing. Tes/Skitter talks are incredibly scum/scum to me.

If this is an all town neighborhood game, and we lynch one of them, and they flip town, we're likely to lynch the other one next. Who brought up the neighborhood talk? If it is an all town neighborhood, scum would definitely want to target there today.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Mm...Rando brought it up. Then stated he'd trust Eddie on it, then further pushed against that.

I can see town pushing the neighborhood thing, but after looking back at Tes, I think the slot is scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

THe thing about the statistics of what goes into games is that you can't flat out state what's more or more likely, due to having a mod decide the setup rather than it be random chance. Because of the fact that a certain layout had been seen more often could be a trigger to use the less often setup.

I've also seen all town neighborhoods tear each other apart. But scum neighbors have a tendency to pocket the other people. Does Una seem more likely to have pocketed Eddie, or Eddie seem more likely to have pocketed Una?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1948, Boonskiies wrote:THe thing about the statistics of what goes into games is that you can't flat out state what's more or more likely, due to having a mod decide the setup rather than it be random chance. Because of the fact that a certain layout had been seen more often could be a trigger to use the less often setup.

I've also seen all town neighborhoods tear each other apart. But scum neighbors have a tendency to pocket the other people. Does Una seem more likely to have pocketed Eddie, or Eddie seem more likely to have pocketed Una?
I couldn't dream of pocketing Eddie, he way above level.

He can never fully pocket me either, but that is just because I'm a stupid paranoid.

He can confirm or deny these, but this is my honest opinion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”