Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Fire/Rando/Fykus are the least active players right now. Regardless is one of the "town block" players are scum, their partner is likely to be in those 3. Even if Mumble was scum, their partner is likely to be in those 3.

@Una - Paul in Penguin's mini that just finished was the inactive lurker when it was getting down to the brink, and I imagine scum would be in a similar position here. This is why I I'm like...certain there is one or two scum remaining in those 3.

Fire needs a prod.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Tess and Skitter pseudo fighting but not really, then siding on opposite sides of Mulch vs Boon early on is pretty damning to me. Pretty transparent distancing, and a solid 1v1 to hide behind while acting like you are doing something.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:58 am

Post by WhyMafia »

firecrocer is being force replaced
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

finally
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm also appalled not a single one of you even commented on mumbles garbage statistics btw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

boon w all due respect mumble is being lynched today for refusing to provide reads.

hey so none of you were in this game but read viewtopic.php?f=83&t=72576 and particularly hiraki. this is one of my better games but I'm not posting to be braggy. i was tunnelling hiraki, and he was flat our refusing to answer simple questions. after a while, he started cussing me out and ended up subbing, all the while ignoring my very simple inquiry to explain one thing. i was more polite that game than I am in most, and after his blowup guess what he flipped? una posed the same very simple game related question to mumble thst I did, and it still ent unanswered. mumble actually ignored the rest of the game yet we k ow he's caught up because he decided to come back and ONLY reply to garbage nai statistics and try to discredit me with it. please lord whymafia give us a good sub, and luv, boon, the rest of these guys are newbs and/or idling so idgaf about them really but I'm extremely annoyed neither of you seem to give a shit about how obv scum mumble is and you can't both be his partner (doubt either of you are or id be less angry). I've made a couple legitimate cases on mumble, mostly that came from content I created today at unas request, please fucking respond to them. the only time this game is active since d2 and it's to habe a garbage stats argument, what the fuck.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1956, Eddie Cane wrote:boon w all due respect mumble is being lynched today for refusing to provide infos.

hey so none of you were in this game but read viewtopic.php?f=83&t=72576 and particularly hiraki. this is one of my better games but I'm not posting to be braggy. i was tunnelling hiraki, and he was flat our refusing to answer simple questions. after a while, he started cussing me out and ended up subbing, all the while ignoring my very simple inquiry to explain one thing. i was more polite that game than I am in most, and after his blowup guess what he flipped? una posed the same very simple game related question to mumble thst I did, and it still ent unanswered. mumble actually ignored the rest of the game yet we k ow he's caught up because he decided to come back and ONLY reply to garbage nai statistics and try to discredit me with it. please lord whymafia give us a good sub, and luv, boon, the rest of these guys are newbs and/or idling so idgaf about them really but I'm extremely annoyed neither of you seem to give a shit about how obv scum mumble is and you can't both be his partner (doubt either of you are or id be less angry). I've made a couple legitimate cases on mumble, mostly that came from content I created today at unas request, please fucking respond to them. the only time this game is active since d2 and it's to habe a garbage stats argument, what the fuck.
info, not reads in first line. ebwop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

aw I was rereading that game to see how comparable it really was and I'm nostalgic

viewtopic.php?p=9446063#p9446063

hey. this seem familiar at all?

I'm going to stop citing someone else's game as a reason mumbles scum. I've done that a few times, and it works well, but people laugh at it so idc. Mumble, this is the final chance I'm giving you before my vote stays forever and I shout until you or I flip. Explain the previous question. Additionally, please give more than "scum in the not voting" - with 8 people alive it's easy to fos 5 of them.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Fykus »

Im gonna vote mumble with eddie but i waana wait fore fires replacement to sub in and claim first
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Mumble »

In post 1958, Eddie Cane wrote:Explain the previous question.
What question?

I realize that I've done nothing but tunnel this game and my distaste for Eddie's playstyle is probably skewing my view of the game, so I am going to reset and will be looking at Random, Fykus, Una right now.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1811, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1810, Mumble wrote:
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:but, what I meant was, do you think my case comes from bad town vs scum
I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:where does random come from?
I didn't like 1757. I wasn't the only one who pushed screen hard (and it's certainly not my fault that screen lied in a way that came across really fake deepening my scumread on his), so me being probscum and Una being null feels like trying to set me up for today.
so why not try to start by explaining why luv went from scum to town?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Mumble »

I thought I explained that (and to be fair, LUV went from town to scum to town). I thought LUV based on the interactions on p52/p53. I switched to a scum read based on yours and his interactions on p70 (sequential votes right of the gate on obvscum and the cross push on me). I realized that was not a good reason. As I said, it was purely associative (you both would have to be scum).
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay. would you like to explain what made you so angry? i know that's a weird question you'd probably rather not answer but it would help because I need to see if I believe there was something I did that could make you angry to the point of not acknowledging me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1959, Fykus wrote:Im gonna vote mumble with eddie but i waana wait fore fires replacement to sub in and claim first
yeah, we aren't ending without finishing mass claim. fire sub in will in an ideal world obv town and shrink my poe pool since I don't really scumread the slot but moreso don't strongly townread it atm.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Mumble »

In post 1818, Eddie Cane wrote:answer me
In post 1821, Eddie Cane wrote:seriously hate getting ignored
In post 1823, Eddie Cane wrote:i read. idgaf how strongly you'd scumread him. you've barely talked about players besides screen. you had him dcun in associative, well thatmudtve outweighed whatever made him one of your two solid townreads. if you're town I expect you to be able to actually justify this.
In post 1824, Eddie Cane wrote:seriously hate commands
I have a short fuse, and snark like this sets it off.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay, final thing before I stop bugging you and let you get into reading random/una/fykus. you didn't like my first case on you, what do you think of what I've brought up in the past pageish?
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Mumble »

All I see is that your case is based on something you did in another game with another player and are projecting on to me in an arrogant manner. I've explained why I've done/acted what/the way I did, so I think it's weak.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you gave an explanation after, and the quality is tbd, but whatever id rather not agitate you again and see what you come up with on the 3. cool.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1951, Boonskiies wrote:@Una - Paul in Penguin's mini that just finished was the inactive lurker when it was getting down to the brink, and I imagine scum would be in a similar position here. This is why I I'm like...certain there is one or two scum remaining in those 3.
Random would be meeting the criteria for the "lurker-scum" better than fire, because she is being replaced already.
So it seems to me like her intention wasn't to lurk.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1955, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm also appalled not a single one of you even commented on mumbles garbage statistics btw
I do not want to dive in to that kind of conversation, I think statistics can be easily misinterpreted without it being AI.

But I agreed with the previous state (and I told as much many IRL days ago), and actually WANTED pressure on Mumble.
I think he dodged and danced around a lot for a long time, so his answer was devalued in my eyes a lot.

I'm still willing to go either Random or Mumble today, but my problem is that IF we lynch anyone outside of Mumble and they flip town, I'm going to tunnel Mumble rather hard tomorrow.
And we can't have it in this delicate gamestate, so please find the other potential scum, and I can prolong my judgement on Mumble! :lol:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

ugh the stats are confusing
stuff happening tonight
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1887, Randomnamechange wrote:oh fuck i forgot that sry
its late now but ill do that tomorrow.
I am not busy in the next few weeks so I don't mind it's taking so long, but jsyk I'm voting you today if it's not here soon. =/
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Boonskiies »

So...who's y'alls secret crush?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »