Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3637, Boonskiies wrote:So, Eddie, what do you have to say about that?
last night ignoring a potential partner I would have shot Mario
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Boon

let's lynch someone that I actually scumread today.

Boon/wave/gerry/cane are acceptable lynches today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

id like to point out you'd potentially have a partner inno you. that said, mafia doc already flipped and it would be stupid to lynch you today. you're probably town even tho nka doesn't agree.

Gerry, it's time to claim actions, yea. then we lynch Nero, and depending on his flip tiam can vig kid or someone of his choice. if kid flips scum I'll be back for you boob
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3651, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Boon

let's see

someone claimed an inno on boon

Gerry is a pr

wave and I are never partners with gr

hmm :thinking:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

but you fucks quickltnched osuka well before I wanted the day to end so I'm not voting Nero until gerry claims actions

honestly I think kid is probably scum, especially after that hammer, but considering how scummy Nero is it would be bad play to not lynch him first. there's definitely potential for a scum gunsmith too; jsyk if thst flips there's probably 3rd party.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i missed this inno on Boon
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:21 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3644, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3631, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 3629, MarioManiac4 wrote:UNVOTE:
actually yeah the mafia doctor makes the claim significantly more likely unless someone else claims gunsmith ability
I believe as gunsmith, I also was a good choice to target.

Guess this confirms that I'm just bulletproof and not a cop/SK.
I'm far from 100% on you tbh, and it's not inconceivable that SK wouldn't ping for Gunsmith. I'm satisfied you're not mafia for now, and that'll have to do.
Just waiting to hear Nero's explanation now tbh.
mod - what result would you give a hypothetical gunsmith for targeting a hypothetical sk
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok found it
In post 3620, KidAmn wrote:Whatever Boon is, he ain't got a gun
like this means he's not mafia and not a cop. He could still be a 3rd party as I really don't think his play makes any sense as town.

VOTE: Wave

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3655, Nero Cain wrote:i missed this inno on Boon
h
you should either explain the lack of result on you or vote kid for lying. only logical course from your pov
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, you and Wave and Gerry keep calling me "scummy" but none of you can actually present a good argument.

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3651, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Boon

In post 3657, Nero Cain wrote:ok found it
In post 3620, KidAmn wrote:Whatever Boon is, he ain't got a gun
like this means he's not mafia and not a cop. He could still be a 3rd party as I really don't think his play makes any sense as town.

VOTE: Wave
Do you have any explanation for the fact I received a "no result" on you N1, which has been confirmed as separate from "Has a gun/does not have a gun"?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3658, Eddie Cane wrote:
h
you should either explain the lack of result on you or vote kid for lying. only logical course from your pov
I
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, you and Wave and Gerry keep calling me "scummy" but none of you can actually present a good argument.
annoying is a legitimate scum tell I have about 75% accuracy with (3/4). I stopped pushing your lynch d1 cause I didn't like who was buying. you have been pseudo guiltied tho so let's start with that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm Ascetic.
In post 9, Nero Cain wrote:@town Do NOT target me. Scum feel free to target me though.
I felt like if I had just claimed ascetic right off the bat it would 'cause unjust paranoia and help scum hide.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay. do you have another role or vanilla ascetic?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I do not have any other powers.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you're aware you should've been vigged right?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:34 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3662, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3659, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, you and Wave and Gerry keep calling me "scummy" but none of you can actually present a good argument.
annoying is a legitimate scum tell I have about 75% accuracy with (3/4). I stopped pushing your lynch d1 cause I didn't like who was buying. you have been pseudo guiltied tho so let's start with that
If annoying was a legitimate scumtell 90% of players registered on this site after 2016 would be policy lynched D1 due to their habit of taking 4 1-sentence posts to say what could have been said in one, 1-paragraph post... or in some cases, taking 6 posts to say nothing at all. So uh, let's focus on the weird result/lack thereof.

PEdit: Huh. Well, that's different. Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

most old players understand ascetic needs to be policy killed before lylo, ideally d1 like miller. but, this is good for those of us who have doubts about tiam being sk since this is a policy vig and Nero can't be docced cause he's verified ascetic.
tiam please vig Nero tonight because an ascetic claim can't live to lylo and we don't want to waste a lynch on him.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3662, Eddie Cane wrote:
If annoying was a legitimate scumtell 90% of players registered on this site after 2016 would be policy lynched D1 due to their habit of taking 4 1-sentence posts to say what could have been said in one, 1-paragraph post... or in some cases, taking 6 posts to say nothing at all. So uh, let's focus on the weird result/lack thereof.

PEdit: Huh. Well, that's different. Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind.
it's a scum tell I use. it's a certain kind of annoying, I look for, and it works when I've skimmed other games and tested it too. doesn't work on people like robbnva who I straight up can't stand but it works for a specific annoying. I'm not pushing that here tho, necessarily.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not necessarily. Like if I tilt my head enough I could maybe see the argument to policy vig an Ascetic but I think its a mostly balls argument.

I mean there exists the potential that Kid is a mafia GS and targeted me but eh, I'm mostly not interested in lynching a claimed GS that's giving out results yet.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

tiam, please expressly agree to vig Nero tonight.

if not, we have to lynch Nero, but I want a wagon that actually gives us shit to work with and not a default lynch ideally.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3670, Nero Cain wrote:Not necessarily. Like if I tilt my head enough I could maybe see the argument to policy vig an Ascetic but I think its a mostly balls argument.

I mean there exists the potential that Kid is a mafia GS and targeted me but eh, I'm mostly not interested in lynching a claimed GS that's giving out results yet.
it's literally the same as miller...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

as in, nobody gets accurate inspection results
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind
Well, I'm a proven ascetic. I mean I guess you could be like "oh Nero is a scum ascetic that didn't cross vote me so he's just doing the townie thing to do."

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”