Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can you give me some links to games where you wanted miller/ascetic claims policy vigged/lynched?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3636, Boonskiies wrote:Definitely isn't being lead by a beta player. That Theta kill points to a confident and competent scum player.
this I somewhat agree with. not the confident part but killing newbs keeps the exp person pool alive which means you aren't in a spotlight. theta seems like a boon kill :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3675, Nero Cain wrote:can you give me some links to games where you wanted miller/ascetic claims policy vigged/lynched?
I've played with two on this alt that i can remember. a scum claimed Miller, chocolate mafia, I somewhat fosd them but was more concerned with defending transcend (getting mislynched as friendly neighbour, impressive....) in literally every post and then doing a gambit that didn't work out (I did catch the scum team after my two vig shots but also got nkd that same night I called the whole team out to the mod in pm, that's what I got for killing for personal solving and not everyone else). other one two face got killed n2 as ascetic cop. boon was actualyl in both of those games and can verify. my other games are on alts I'm not releasing.

can you show me where you've been ascetic/miller and not claimed/not supported your lynch?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also, I don't necessarily believe either should be policy lynched. that's common mafia theory, and that you're as old as you are and suggesting otherwise is baffling to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I never suggested a policy lynch. WTF
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 3674, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind
Well, I'm a proven ascetic. I mean I guess you could be like "oh Nero is a scum ascetic that didn't cross vote me so he's just doing the townie thing to do."
"proven ascetic" - Isn't the point of ascetic that it's only proven by a flip? For all we know you could be a Godfather or something else that F's with results.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

where did i say you did. WTF
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3680, KidAmn wrote:
In post 3674, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3667, KidAmn wrote:Explains the refusal to instantly crossvote I suppose, but it's something scum could easily hide behind
Well, I'm a proven ascetic. I mean I guess you could be like "oh Nero is a scum ascetic that didn't cross vote me so he's just doing the townie thing to do."
"proven ascetic" - Isn't the point of ascetic that it's only proven by a flip? For all we know you could be a Godfather or something else that F's with results.
we are not going down this path cause frankly it's stupid and won't be productive.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, too much work and I'm not going to dig through my games to find them but yes, I've claimed Miller as town miller. I will never ever "support" my lynch as town. If I get vigged/lynched b/c of my claim then so be it but this is a town slot so....

there's also going to be a finite amount of prs in this game. I think you could easily POE town read me.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's not too much work, its very little. ascetic also isn't a pr we are going to tr, and you didn't claim ascetic as town ascetic here so your point is still moot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3680, KidAmn wrote:"proven ascetic" - Isn't the point of ascetic that it's only proven by a flip? For all we know you could be a Godfather or something else that F's with results
godfather is not normal, p sure. And even if it wasn't you'd still get a result from a GF. My point was that you can't really argue that I'm scum hiding behind an action 'cause the action/result is what would you know, actually happen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3668, Eddie Cane wrote:most old players understand ascetic needs to be policy killed before lylo, ideally d1 like miller. but, this is good for those of us who have doubts about tiam being sk since this is a policy vig and Nero can't be docced cause he's verified ascetic.
tiam please vig Nero tonight because an ascetic claim can't live to lylo and we don't want to waste a lynch on him.
In post 3671, Eddie Cane wrote:tiam, please expressly agree to vig Nero tonight.

if not, we have to lynch Nero, but I want a wagon that actually gives us shit to work with and not a default lynch ideally.
Like this is you screaming for a policy vig on me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3677, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3675, Nero Cain wrote:can you give me some links to games where you wanted miller/ascetic claims policy vigged/lynched?
I've played with two on this alt that i can remember. a scum claimed Miller, chocolate mafia, I somewhat fosd them but was more concerned with defending transcend (getting mislynched as friendly neighbour, impressive....) in literally every post and then doing a gambit that didn't work out (I did catch the scum team after my two vig shots but also got nkd that same night I called the whole team out to the mod in pm, that's what I got for killing for personal solving and not everyone else). other one two face got killed n2 as ascetic cop. boon was actualyl in both of those games and can verify. my other games are on alts I'm not releasing.

can you show me where you've been ascetic/miller and not claimed/not supported your lynch?
ok? Ima take this as a "no" 'cause your words are not lining up with your actions this game.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

considering I fos you, you aren't a pr (hence why I asked), yea, you're worthy of a policy vig here.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:12 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 3622, MarioManiac4 wrote:that's not what the case is but im pretty sure ppl already know that so w/e
What's wrong with Kidamm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

ftr all I got from my interaction with Nero here is "I'm ignorant or scum."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am very much a pr albeit a slightly negative utility one.

let's move on.

Who are your other scum reads?

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

slightly negative utility ?_?

dude

how have you been here for almost a decade and still not understand ascetic I'm actually in awe
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i want you to take in what has happened due to you not claiming in your first post. our invest has wasted a night, our vig claim had a free shot to verify themselves, all that discussion on you yesterday could've been spent elsewhere.

again, show me how you've handled ascetic and Miller before.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:18 am

Post by WhyMafia »

Why are we lynching Kidamn or Boonskiies? Isn't Boon cleared and Kid an invest?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i scumread kidamn but don't really want to lynch a gunsmith claim today considering how much time is left.

VOTE: Mary saotome

for now
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3694, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we lynching Kidamn or Boonskiies? Isn't Boon cleared and Kid an invest?
who is lynching either of them

neither of them are cleared although lynching boon today cannot possibly be justified, kid ALWAYS dies first.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3693, Eddie Cane wrote:ur vig claim had a free shot to verify themselves, all that discussion on you yesterday could've been spent elsewhere.
How is any of that my fault?

I mean maybe you could argue that by not expressively claiming Ascetic I wasted Kid's shot, though at the same time I wonder what he even thought I was claiming in my first post and why he'd even think about targeting me.

VOTE: Cane

This is not how town talks. They don't cast blame and berate like Eddie is doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3694, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we lynching Kidamn or Boonskiies? Isn't Boon cleared and Kid an invest?
We aren't. We are lynching Cane or Wave.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3697, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3693, Eddie Cane wrote:ur vig claim had a free shot to verify themselves, all that discussion on you yesterday could've been spent elsewhere.
How is any of that my fault?

I mean maybe you could argue that by not expressively claiming Ascetic I wasted Kid's shot, though at the same time I wonder what he even thought I was claiming in my first post and why he'd even think about targeting me.

VOTE: Cane

This is not how town talks. They don't cast blame and berate like Eddie is doing.
you clearly don't know me at all :lol:

hmm.. let's thinm.. what possible motivation could scum ever have for notwanting town to target the.. :thinking:

it's your fault for how much of the game has been wasted. you softed ascetic/pgo. softing that is town motivated. plus, you still refuse to do exactly what you asked me to do and bring up meta.

still waiting on tiam to confirm.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”