Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:30 am

Post by WhyMafia »

In post 3696, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3694, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we lynching Kidamn or Boonskiies? Isn't Boon cleared and Kid an invest?
who is lynching either of them

neither of them are cleared although lynching boon today cannot possibly be justified, kid ALWAYS dies first.
Well it seemed people don't trust either of them. But yeah, kidamn needs to die first.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

let's see if the Nero tells giga showed me are right
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3700, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 3696, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3694, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we lynching Kidamn or Boonskiies? Isn't Boon cleared and Kid an invest?
who is lynching either of them

neither of them are cleared although lynching boon today cannot possibly be justified, kid ALWAYS dies first.
Well it seemed people don't trust either of them. But yeah, kidamn needs to die first.
I don't. there is no practical reason to lynch either of them. we are up still, so we want to spend today removing someone who is widely scumread along with the x alignment ascetic and once we have another gunsmith result + gerrys results tomorrow it'll be time to decide if we want to lynch kidamn. gerry results and tiam agreeing are the only things I'm waiting on today tho.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

UNVOTE:
Gerry needs to spill the beans, TIAM needs to get in here... as does everyone else, tbh. Nero needs to die well before LYLO/MYLO though.
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:39 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Just woke up let me get my coffee the theta kill shocks me for one they were a strong sr for me and 2 they didn't feel like a big influence. It makes me think scum are confident in the game state or were just pr hunting. I don't understand why people want to lynch kid he's giving results for now let's let him at it. I still am confident nero is town don't like canes play around him but cane still feels town from gr and his tone I want to go Back and look at the flash wagon on assemble. I think Mario and Flair are my 2 most preferred lynches I forgot anything wave has posted so I'd need to read there.
My life is mine! I won't hand it over to anyone!
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

Why does Nero need to die for that claim if he's scum he should be revealed in setup spec alone. Why do you sr him minus the claim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i actually think Nero is town here because he played extremely different as scum last time we played, and most people aren't thid drastically different tonally as different alignmrnts. he needs to die before lylo regardless. theta was town on meta, but I guess I'm the one one here who saw that besides boon, and we probably both metad him from boons large so that makes sense.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3705, Mary Saotome wrote:Why does Nero need to die for that claim if he's scum he should be revealed in setup spec alone. Why do you sr him minus the claim
setup spec is not exact enough to day whether scum or town has an ascetic. if we had all scum roles mod confirmed, maybeeee, but they can fake.

I think you're scum tho.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3699, Eddie Cane wrote:hmm.. let's thinm.. what possible motivation could scum ever have for notwanting town to target the.. :thinking:
I mean ok, but if you have this belief you can't really think I'm ascetic. Like if you think I'm scum that's not wanting to get targeted then why was there a "no result" check on me?
In post 3699, Eddie Cane wrote:it's your fault for how much of the game has been wasted.
no, it's really not. Did you think I was scum that fake claimed ascetic/pgo and that's why you were suspicious of me? That might be a valid excuse for me "wasting" parts of the game but if you thought that why would you never bring that up?
you softed ascetic/pgo. softing that is town motivated.
:igmeou:

If it was town motivated then what exactly are you fussing about?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i townread Nero on tone but scumread him on play ifnanyines wondering. I'm more confident in my tone read.

it doesn't matter either way to me tho hes dying
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3708, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3699, Eddie Cane wrote:hmm.. let's thinm.. what possible motivation could scum ever have for notwanting town to target the.. :thinking:
I mean ok, but if you have this belief you can't really think I'm ascetic. Like if you think I'm scum that's not wanting to get targeted then why was there a "no result" check on me?
In post 3699, Eddie Cane wrote:it's your fault for how much of the game has been wasted.
no, it's really not. Did you think I was scum that fake claimed ascetic/pgo and that's why you were suspicious of me? That might be a valid excuse for me "wasting" parts of the game but if you thought that why would you never bring that up?
you softed ascetic/pgo. softing that is town motivated.
:igmeou:

If it was town motivated then what exactly are you fussing about?
the word not is missing
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

In post 3707, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3705, Mary Saotome wrote:Why does Nero need to die for that claim if he's scum he should be revealed in setup spec alone. Why do you sr him minus the claim
setup spec is not exact enough to day whether scum or town has an ascetic. if we had all scum roles mod confirmed, maybeeee, but they can fake.

I think you're scum tho.
I don't really care if you scumread me that's not the topic at hand here. Why does nero need to die we're basically saying let's lynch obv town for no reason at all throw claims out the window and vote who you sr if everyone keeps relying on the prs to do stuff this game would be over
We're focusing a lot on the active players and I feel that's wrong
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:53 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

A lot of people I sr aren't big influence players and I think the fact active people get sr more is logical because you have more chances to post something people dislike or think is scummy so it's causing a lot of head bashing that would make the theta kill make sense in my mind too
Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome
Goon
Mary Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Mary Saotome »

VOTE: flairs
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd ask "what about my play is scummy?" but I assume Eddie will fall back on this "he's annoying" which is pretty fucking stupid to push as a scumtell but Eddie isn't town so...

I'd wager there are only two or 3 more scum, Boon not withstanding. Math says we have like 3 days before LYLO. I guess if we haven't lynched/vigged the other scum in 2 days you guys can think about policy lynching me since I know that paranoia can be a bitch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess my ultimate tin foil theory is that it's a Boon/Kid/???? team and a TIAM as maybe SK. Not really sure why a town GS hasn't targeted TIAM yet.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:58 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

VOTE: Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I'd like to get rid of the cancer that is Boon, lets humor the not mafia result for a bit. Sheep me on Cane.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3711, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 3707, Eddie Cane wrote:

I think you're scum tho.
I don't really care if you scumread me that's not the topic at hand here. Why does nero need to die we're basically saying let's lynch obv town for no reason at all throw claims out the window and vote who you sr if everyone keeps relying on the prs to do stuff this game would be over
We're focusing a lot on the active players and I feel that's wrong
a) he's not obv town lmfao
b) because like miller it being alive in lylo is literally how to sign away a lynch as town
c) you're not an active playe
d) neros lynh pool is 4 obv town
e) I'm leaving this game for the day and if I come back to lore stupidity I'm probably subbing because I don't have time to teach a bunch of overconfident morons newbie queue level mafia theory
f) Nero loses his town read on tone
g) I'm not even pushing him with my annoying scum tell
h) is pushing town constantly, being utterly useless, refusing to do the exact thing he asked me to, and not claiming a negative modifier until literally forced not enough to scumread someone?
i) his last post is literally a perspective slip, he says 2 or 3 more scum and has a lylo date
j) I think it's about time for me to take a break from mafia again, I have not enjoyed my last couple games at all, miss competent players
k) kidamn, why did you not check mulch either night if you're so sure he's scum?
l) on pedit again Nero comes up with yet another out for when I flip town
m) and a a boon vote. this game is fucking awesome.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mod, feel free to replace me if you wish to as well. i probably won't be any less toxic than i have been inthusfar so it's up to you if that's ok.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 am

Post by wavemode »

Sure I'll vote cane

VOTE: Nero Cain
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:08 am

Post by wavemode »

I think I'm dylsexic
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol.

none of you, wave, Boon (no gun result not withstanding) or Gerry are obv town.

There's going to be a specific # of scum in a 21 player. No less than 4 and no higher than 7. I think anyone that's pretending to not understand this is scum pretending or newb town that doesn't have the necessary experience to understand this.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Why are you voting someone that's town?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:11 am

Post by wavemode »

In post 3715, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess my ultimate tin foil theory is that it's a Boon/Kid/???? team and a TIAM as maybe SK. Not really sure why a town GS hasn't targeted TIAM yet.
If TIAM is SK he's done nothing but help the town
retired...?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”