Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

I though Chia and realeo were both one shot claims.

Hm. I guess they're not.

I am not the type of person who thinks a fame can't have two trackers, but I don't think we have a full tracker and a full watcher in this game.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:13 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4149, Chiaotzu wrote: There was a day left and the only other wagon at the time was me. I didn't want a flashwagon to build on me, which was a possibility due to my inactivity. There wasn't really anything else possible in my mind so I just ended the day.

I was hoping to clear myself by killing scum Realeo, which obviously didn't happen. Now I'm just really confused.

uh

nothing was going to happen to you at all

mind you the entire push is not even on the premise that you were vla cause thats a shitty reason to lynch smeone

morphine the cat and cephrir didnt trust me, bins wasnt even present for most of the day and gl spent it doubtcasting us

implosion and drealmerz fencesat on the wagon

you werent in danger dude so it doesnt really hold, the town was convinced on strongarming townpsycheslot

and it is somehow realy ok for guiltylion to scumread me for not being a defense attorney which i think we already knew

Cephrir wrote:I though Chia and realeo were both one shot claims.

Hm. I guess they're not.

I am not the type of person who thinks a fame can't have two trackers, but I don't think we have a full tracker and a full watcher in this game.

~Cyberpunk Bartender Action~
-Hydra of Zachstralkita and Dunnstral-
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:19 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4134, GuiltyLion wrote:

I'm extremely scared to lynch above the line. I think VaHa is my most surefire bet for scum. What I am trying to figure out is what the deal is with the implosion/VaHa push onto Chiao - is Chiao the game winning mislynch or is there some kind of bus happening on that slot from one or both of imp/VaHa?

I'm kinda disappointed no one has alcohol poisoning this game, I'd just show them this quote and take a few steps back before they start vomiting
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Cephrir »

Vall do you think implosion is town
Bartleby the Scrivener
Chiaotzu
Chiaotzu
Goon
Chiaotzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Chiaotzu »

In post 4151, Cephrir wrote:I though Chia and realeo were both one shot claims.

Hm. I guess they're not.

I'm both 1-shot and delayed as in not usable before night 3, as I said before
In memory of Chiaotzu, Radja's character pick in Survivor: Abridged
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4078, Realeo wrote:I am demotivated because I just fucked up my 1 shot power-role.
Realeo also claimed 1 shot
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4143, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:This doesn't make any sense. We're your most surefire bet for scum yet you think there's scum for sure in Chiao/Realeo, there's a crazy amount of power roles claimed, and
you have Realeo right under the cop check
why are you accepting Bins' cop claim as truth? I have Ceph as confirmed town because of the doc clear from morph, not because of Bins. This might be a slip that Bins is town
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4142, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 4133, GuiltyLion wrote:- 2 person scumteam and a SK
This is a really dumb suggestion coming from Guiltylion - I understand it's pretty much proven false with Cephrir claiming the kill now but it was still dumb for its time
why was it dumb?

like, I don't think it was dumb at all. 2 person maf team would have explained why it's been hard to look at associatives / sketchy interactions, and some people like to play SK under the radar by not killing until late in the game in case their are trackers/watchers afoot.
In post 4153, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
In post 4134, GuiltyLion wrote:

I'm extremely scared to lynch above the line. I think VaHa is my most surefire bet for scum. What I am trying to figure out is what the deal is with the implosion/VaHa push onto Chiao - is Chiao the game winning mislynch or is there some kind of bus happening on that slot from one or both of imp/VaHa?

I'm kinda disappointed no one has alcohol poisoning this game, I'd just show them this quote and take a few steps back before they start vomiting
honestly,
intent to vote Va11
. 1v1 me. There's no sense in not lynching you this game if these are the kind of posts you're going to make. If this is TvT then the game is already lost at this point.

Ceph/Realeo, what do you think? I'd consider lynching Chiao if Ceph wants to go with that instead but Va11 is scum angling for me as a mislynch here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4158, GuiltyLion wrote:play SK under the radar by not killing until late in the game in case
their
there are trackers/watchers afoot.
EBWOP because this kind of thing drives me crazy.

also another reason why it wasn't dumb is because Ceph was the only person left to claim and no one had claimed the kill. Like how was SK
not
crossing your mind at that point? And was it dumb when Realeo suggested the same thing?
In post 4104, Realeo wrote:Wait. Serial Killer?
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:07 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4158, GuiltyLion wrote: honestly,
intent to vote Va11
. 1v1 me. There's no sense in not lynching you this game if these are the kind of posts you're going to make. If this is TvT then the game is already lost at this point.

Ceph/Realeo, what do you think? I'd consider lynching Chiao if Ceph wants to go with that instead but Va11 is scum angling for me as a mislynch here.
i dont think cephrir is a dummy so that might not work out

you've considered a tvt and still want to 1v1 me.. a little interesting

how would the game be lost assuming tvt, nothing has been done to you as of yet and I'm not even engaging you hardly

you seem to be fond of twilight zoning us this game

Cephrir wrote:Vall do you think implosion is town
no I have different pools but I'm pretty sure Chiaotzu is in all of them

GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4143, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:This doesn't make any sense. We're your most surefire bet for scum yet you think there's scum for sure in Chiao/Realeo, there's a crazy amount of power roles claimed, and
why are you accepting Bins' cop claim as truth? I have Ceph as confirmed town because of the doc clear from morph, not because of Bins. This might be a slip that Bins is town
lol

we believe bins claim

I think her play has supported it too

you want paragraphs or will you just end up not believing them for "x" ? lmk in advance
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

Ive been a snarky son of a bitch the whole game guy, I dont see how that threatens your ability to solve being town

the notion chiaotzu is a mislynch we're pushing is utterly ridiculous to us given that he's our best scumread

and he's below your line too which means you've considered we're right on Chiao, but - w a it -- - - - - - we happen to be the scummiest

I dont know by what means that has been evaluated on your part
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:12 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4160, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:
i dont think cephrir is a dummy so that might not work out

you've considered a tvt and still want to 1v1 me.. a little interesting

how would the game be lost assuming tvt, nothing has been done to you as of yet and I'm not even engaging you hardly

you seem to be fond of twilight zoning us this game
the line about cephrir is meant to just suck up to conftown

why is it "interesting" that I considered a tvt? "interesting" doesn't mean anything. Are you throwing shade here or what?

you're pretty clearly trying to paint me as scum. What else is the point of the "this poke makes people puke" kind of remark? That's not engaging, that's not sorting, that's shading.

what is "twilight zoning"?
In post 4160, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:lol

we believe bins claim

I think her play has supported it too

you want paragraphs or will you just end up not believing them for "x" ? lmk in advance
this is why you're scum. From a townie perspective Bins wouldn't be treated as clear on the back of the claim conftowning someone who was already conftowned. I don't think town that was following the game would naturally refer to Ceph as clear because of a "cop check". It was morph's claim (and subsequent flip) that made him clear.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4161, VA-11 Hall-A wrote:and he's below your line too which means you've considered we're right on Chiao, but - w a it -- - - - - - we happen to be the scummiest

I dont know by what means that has been evaluated on your part
if Chiao is scum and I'm town and you're town, who are his buddies and why?

work through that exercise and then maybe you'll see what I'm seeing
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:22 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4162, GuiltyLion wrote: this is why you're scum. From a townie perspective Bins wouldn't be treated as clear on the back of the claim conftowning someone who was already conftowned. I don't think town that was following the game would naturally refer to Ceph as clear because of a "cop check". It was morph's claim (and subsequent flip) that made him clear.
I don't know what you're talking about though

are you asserting i towned her because of her claim or something

GuiltyLion wrote: the line about cephrir is meant to just suck up to conftown

why is it "interesting" that I considered a tvt? "interesting" doesn't mean anything. Are you throwing shade here or what?

you're pretty clearly trying to paint me as scum. What else is the point of the "this poke makes people puke" kind of remark? That's not engaging, that's not sorting, that's shading.
Yes considering how fond cephrir is of us my attempts to manipulate him will go great

iits interesting that you consider a tvt and then still push me

also you have not seen what shade is lol

ill opt for memes tho instead

yep
dunns going to post

GuiltyLion wrote: if Chiao is scum and I'm town and you're town, who are his buddies and why?

work through that exercise and then maybe you'll see what I'm seeing
is your thing here that I've not considered that at any point
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:24 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4162, GuiltyLion wrote:
what is "twilight zoning"?

you have seen the tv show ?

thats what I feel like with some of your stances on us
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4157, GuiltyLion wrote:
Oh pls.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 4159, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 4158, GuiltyLion wrote:play SK under the radar by not killing until late in the game in case
their
there are trackers/watchers afoot.
EBWOP because this kind of thing drives me crazy.

also another reason why it wasn't dumb is because Ceph was the only person left to claim and no one had claimed the kill. Like how was SK
not
crossing your mind at that point? And was it dumb when Realeo suggested the same thing?
In post 4104, Realeo wrote:Wait. Serial Killer?
I'm chalking it up to a lack of experience but there was never going to be an sk.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Bins »

ughhh ok

im finally home from school
expect me to do something or yell at me
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

GL and vall are the people I probably want to vote the least right now. I'm looking at Chia realeo and implosion.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Cephrir »

If imp and Chia are both town then we're never winning this game ever so I might as well assume otherwise
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Bins »

vig/track Joat + a killing tracker seems so weird
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

Post by implosion »

These past couple pages make me doubt that GL/Vall is scum theater. I guess "intent to vote" isn't actually that strong of a stance, but I'm not sure if I see GL making it as scum with Vall. I actually could see scum vall doing that to scum GL, but GL seems like a more temperate player and I don't think he'd do this for the sake of flashiness, and I also don't think he'd see it as the best way to win here. If that's accurate then it would mean two of the PRs are scum (really doubt all three are).

If chiao+realeo are scum, that would mean they picked targets so as to coordinate their claims. Realeo targeting Bins is a bit weird in theory as town, though I could see Realeo-town trying to outwifom scum especially since we're in somewhat dire straits. Obviously it also makes sense for him to claim it as scum.

Like chiao mentioned, realeo + bins implies scum-realeo targeted scum-bins, but this would actually be expected if realeo is claiming his real role. A scum protective watcher would want to target a scumbuddy to both ferret out PRs and potentially save them from a vig.

chiao+bins doesn't really have anything interesting about it off the top of my head at least.

I ultimately still come out thinking chiao is scum. Realeo+bins would actually make a lot of sense given night actions (since realeo wouldn't have been expecting to be tracked) but I just don't buy it based on reads. The fact that chiao claimed before ceph just makes me think he was fakeclaiming and got caught out in it. I agree with ceph that it's silly to say that a setup can't have two trackers, but ceph + chiao's roles being together in this setup as town doesn't make sense from a setup design perspective. This setup is all about making interesting experimental-ish roles, and I feel like both of their roles scratch the same itch not just because they both have tracking and killing potential but because they're both heavily gated. I think in a setup like this, that kind of speculation is more useful than just speculating about two copies of the same thing in a normal game for instance. I think this setup makes a ton of sense if chiao is fakeclaiming a slightly modified version of his scum role, which was put in partially to complement ceph's town role. I don't think there's any possible way ceph can be scum since no town roles claimed to kill the night that morph saved him.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by implosion »

And it's also still possible that gl/vall is scum theater. Idk, I still feel like solving this game is tricky. The double-pr scum scenarios all make sense in theory though. I'd imagine vall is probably the scum in the vts in that case.
VA-11 Hall-A
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
VA-11 Hall-A
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:13 am

Post by VA-11 Hall-A »

In post 4146, Chiaotzu wrote:wtf cephs role does not make sense with mine at all.
agreed

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”