Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3900 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3889, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not trying to paint them as scum. You're doing enough of that by yourself.

From the previous days, this is exactly why Creature and Theta were the mafia kills. Maybe not the main reason, as I believe those two were both blatant town, but they were also strongly against lynching me, and I was playing in a way that scum would obviously think they would be able to mislynch me once enough resistance is broken through.

I've likely been pushing scum, and have been an annoyance, but not a huge issue, so they were going for a mislynch on me.

I get night killed in the majority of my town games, even my trolly ones.

Massive could be scum, but he knows I wouldn't be that easy to lynch, even with the support gone, and he's not active enough to push that through. i also don't think he would take the lead on the scum team.

Nero doesn't know my scum game, so his play does make sense as scum. I can see him being just tunnel/salty town, though. either way, he needs to die soon.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

tiam, will you promise to shoot below my null line? if yes I will stop bugging you personally.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3877, Nero Cain wrote:and then moved to Kid so I'm not even sure why he was counted on the GR wagon when he was off voting Kid.
just to correct myself here, his Kid vote was on d3. He voted GR then went V/La.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:03 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not making any promises on who to shoot, but I will take recommendations. The more reasoning the better.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3904 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, make sure Two doesn't make it to mylo/lylo. He can live for now, but he's a liability.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:04 am

Post by gerryoat »

just vote nero, and then TIAM can shoot dunk, massive, Mary
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3906 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3905, gerryoat wrote:just vote nero, and then TIAM can shoot dunk, massive, Mary
this.

you can add Dave in there as well.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3907 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3903, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not making any promises on who to shoot, but I will take recommendations. The more reasoning the better.
i dont want a specific promise. my null line has half the game below it almost. i just want you to agree to shoot in there, itll help my gamesolving.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3908 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I'm not sure the last time Boon went 1/2 on vigkills to start a game.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3909 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3907, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3903, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not making any promises on who to shoot, but I will take recommendations. The more reasoning the better.
i dont want a specific promise. my null line has half the game below it almost. i just want you to agree to shoot in there, itll help my gamesolving.
Honestly, I'm ready to lynch Two. I see a good chance of a SK flip. And while he's had good shots, he will be a liability later if he is in fact town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3910 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3904, Boonskiies wrote:Yeah, make sure Two doesn't make it to mylo/lylo. He can live for now, but he's a liability.
i want two to roll scum so i dont need to defend him a third time. =/
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3911 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Nope, no promises.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by gerryoat »

WE

ARENT

LYNCHING

TIAM.

THANK YOU.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3913 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3908, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm not sure the last time Boon went 1/2 on vigkills to start a game.
I shoot exactly what I want to shoot when I'm vig.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VOTE: TwoInAMillion

Well, okay. Lynch Nero without me then.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Boon is acting like scum who's upset that I'm not buying his BS.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3909, Boonskiies wrote:
Honestly, I'm ready to lynch Two. I see a good chance of a SK flip. And while he's had good shots, he will be a liability later if he is in fact town.
nah. i get the logic behind it, its like how thor wanted to lynch him last game. we want a vig alive now tho, even if sk, theres just so many useless slots and not enough lynches to resolve them. hes done fine so far too, if he vigs you or me or someone and stops taking care of the useless slots thats when he needs to go. he has played vig perfectly fine so far even if what he says is bollocks.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

to be clear, there's 0% chance I'm suporting a tiam lynch despite how he's being a useless prick
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3915, TwoInAMillion wrote:Boon is acting like scum who's upset that I'm not buying his BS.
just like how I was "obv scum by vcs."?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you think boons scum you need to case kidamn because for boon to be scum kidamn has to be scum and wave probably does too
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Wave
Boon
Eddie Cane
Kidamn
WhyMaf
MM4
Dunker
Gerry

He keeps saying no promises which implies he might shoot in this group, and with the exception of maybe Dunker, although I'm okay with town reading him now, I really don't want any of these people to be even considered to being shot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 3916, Eddie Cane wrote:
nah. i get the logic behind it, its like how thor wanted to lynch him last game. we want a vig alive now tho, even if sk, theres just so many useless slots and not enough lynches to resolve them. hes done fine so far too, if he vigs you or me or someone and stops taking care of the useless slots thats when he needs to go. he has played vig perfectly fine so far even if what he says is bollocks.
What boon is saying makes sense on any planet? He made about 5 claims yesterday.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3915, TwoInAMillion wrote:Boon is acting like scum who's upset that I'm not buying his BS.

Even if I was scum, I would in fact be playing like this right now, you are correct.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3916, Eddie Cane wrote:
I don't rely on town power to catch scum. I analyze play, so I don't agree with this.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*yawn*

all these butthurt/scumbutt trying to strong arm my mislynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”