Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also still really dislike how Eddie is saying that I never claimed D1 but he still knew exactly what I was hinting at.
In post 4237, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nero claimed Ascetic Town.

Ascetic is not a common role.

We cannot investigate Nero if he is Ascetic.

Due to the uncertainty of the role, he cannot live to lylo.
I don't think this makes any sense here. There also is no "if" I'm already confirmed since Kid got a no result. Why were you so against vigging me earlier but not you are perfectly ok with lynching me?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Before I thought you were town, now I don't. Listening to people, wisdom of the crowd, that sort of thing. Plus, if I'm wrong, it might be better to have you gone anyway.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Fmpov your opinion changed on me once I still believed that you could be an SK.

But for shits and giggles, what are people saying that made you change your town read into a scum read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flairs
Flairs
Goon
Flairs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Flairs »

@Nero the way I see it, the earlier in the game, the less it makes sense to lynch someone a) who has claimed a role and b) who people don't want in lylo because you're so far away from lylo and it's hard to verify/disprove the claim. But as you get closer and closer to the deadline, it makes more sense to be lynching on those two because you're closer to lylo and don't want to lynch you over someone who's been confirmed as scum by cop or something like that, and it's also easier to come to a conclusion on the claim later in the game after there have been flips and other claims
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero tell me who scum are.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4253, Flairs wrote:and it's hard to verify/disprove the claim.
you and TIAM are acting like I've claimed ascetic and everyone is all like "OMG you can't be investigated, what a scummy claim!" but that's like not at all what is going on here. There's already a no result result on me so if you two
DON'T
believe my claim then you need to explain why the no result is there. And then if you accept my claim then you need to explain why I'm a scum ascetic over a town ascetic and the only person to try (and fail miserably) has been Eddie.

Titus, I will get back to you later on who is scum but for now, I'm leaning Mario and 2 others (Cane maybe, Wave maybe) depending on 4 mafia + traitor or 3 mafia + tratior and one of Boons/TIAM as SK but I still lean a little on a not shooting/shooting the same targets Boon.

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:50 am

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I didn't say it's a scummy claim, it's just a claim we need to get rid of gamewise. I wouldn't say you are super town though.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4252, Nero Cain wrote:But for shits and giggles, what are people saying that made you change your town read into a scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4256, TwoInAMillion wrote:it's just a claim we need to get rid of gamewise.
I mean ok? I know it's a mislynch and thus a waste of a good lynch/vig. I'm also going to go ahead and say there will be plenty of "unconfirmed" players so I'm still not understanding why my being unconfirmed trumps anyone else being unconfirmed.

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'm not willing to consider a Nero lynch today. This whole situation has brought a few worms out of the woodwork that merit looking at. Will go into when home.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean why is it so hard for you to answer a simple question, TIAM? Why am I not "super townie", what did people say that made you stop town reading me and start to scum read me?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Nero

Not really convinced this is scum but Gerry's confidence is townie, Nero's reads suck and his reply to call me scum when I highlighted Gerry's confidence was ick.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4261, Titus wrote:Not really convinced this is scum
that's kinda a fence sit huh?

What does Gerry's "confidence" have to do with anything?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Titus »

Here I am shitting fences. They go through me easy until I do my data work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4173, Titus wrote:Yeah, this seems like gerry has a guilty nero. It's not subtle.
oh this?

Why are you ignoring my claim? If you think Gerry has a guilty on me explain how the no result from Kid.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and Gerry's confidence is uber town or a guilty so *shrug*. I can't see a reason to kerp you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4264, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4173, Titus wrote:Yeah, this seems like gerry has a guilty nero. It's not subtle.
oh this?

Why are you ignoring my claim? If you think Gerry has a guilty on me explain how the no result from Kid.
Roleblocker, reflexive investigator jailkeep, invest immune blah blah blah

Many things CAN happen.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4265, Titus wrote:Oh and Gerry's confidence is uber town or a guilty so *shrug*. I can't see a reason to kerp you.
Even if Gerry is town that doesn't mean he's right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like I could maybe see a scum, Titus, using Gerry to absolve herself of my mislynch and a Mulch/Mario distancing party is not outside the realms of possibilities.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4265, Titus wrote:Oh and Gerry's confidence is uber town or a guilty so *shrug*. I can't see a reason to kerp you.
Even if Gerry is town that doesn't mean he's right.
If he has a guilty, it does.

If he doesn't, I like him. He's easier to work with. There's independent reason to lynch you (ascetic) and your flip helps me diagnose town by comparing your scum or town flip to d1. I can't see a reason to keep you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4249, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4245, Eddie Cane wrote:both are in your vig pool, go wild

viewtopic.php?p=9035268#p9035268

I was rereading the Miller claim here because Nero made me remember that game, it's cute how both times I get pushed back by scum claiming neg util.
There's a pretty huge difference between scum fakeclaiming miller and some me being a CONFIRMED ascetic.
omg you're a CONFIRMED neg util role. guess what? a miller is a CONFIRMED miller... because a cop would return scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There is no possible way he has a guilty. Stop hiding behind Gerry and explain why I'm scum or GTFO.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4270, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4249, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4245, Eddie Cane wrote:both are in your vig pool, go wild

viewtopic.php?p=9035268#p9035268

I was rereading the Miller claim here because Nero made me remember that game, it's cute how both times I get pushed back by scum claiming neg util.
There's a pretty huge difference between scum fakeclaiming miller and some me being a CONFIRMED ascetic.
omg you're a CONFIRMED neg util role. guess what? a miller is a CONFIRMED miller... because a cop would return scum.
Not accurate. There's many things that make Nero's ascetic claim fall apart.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4248, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4184, Eddie Cane wrote:You flat out refused to go into your meta and show me similar ascetic games.
lie more. I told you that when I have been a miller I've claimed it like I'm supposed to. Can't really remember if I've been Asetecit or not but like I said I'm not going to sit down and go through my games. That's just busy work.

In post 4199, Eddie Cane wrote:scum motivation: delaying lynch

"lynch me d5 not now"

response?
I'm still not going to advocate a mislynch. And if we are going to do nothing but talk about me, it's just a waste of a day phase.
In post 4212, Eddie Cane wrote:last game we played giga just tunnelled him with my support and we got the (scum) flip.
gj. That has nothing to do with this game.
In post 4218, TwoInAMillion wrote:And public opinion on Nero is obviously shifting.
Does public opinion=right?

Doesn't this contradict your earlier statement?
In post 4243, Flairs wrote:This lynch makes way more sense VOTE: Nero Cane
Why does this make sense?
a) you never said that
b) this is you refusing to do simple effort even though I did the exact thing you refuse to do when you asked. people remember their games but you refusing to even make an attempt is fucking trash.
c) we wouldn't have just spent the day talking about you if you hadn't tried to make the day about you
d) nice job cherrypicking a random line out of a post and calling it irrelevant. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4250, Nero Cain wrote:I also still really dislike how Eddie is saying that I never claimed D1 but he still knew exactly what I was hinting at.
In post 4237, TwoInAMillion wrote:Nero claimed Ascetic Town.

Ascetic is not a common role.

We cannot investigate Nero if he is Ascetic.

Due to the uncertainty of the role, he cannot live to lylo.
I don't think this makes any sense here. There also is no "if" I'm already confirmed since Kid got a no result. Why were you so against vigging me earlier but not you are perfectly ok with lynching me?
actually, i didn't really pay attention to it d1 because i skimmed early game super fast and didn't absorb too much like that, plus i have no intent to target you with my hypothetical action anyways. that doesn't make a difference to me though, because a garbage role crumb like "don't target me" doesn't mean jack shit, and if I had been paying more attention to crumbs this game i would've called you out on that shit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”