Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i am pretty close to certain its scumble. this means if mumble is town, and we don't lynch him today, and i'm not nkd, we probably lose in lylo because i'll probably vote him. can anybody actually answer my mumble cases (I'll quote the ones I care about after this) with things other than "I get what you're saying but I disagree"? If not, I'm going to go full tunnel Eddie and start shouting until myself or mumble is lynched.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1835, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1811, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1810, Mumble wrote:
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:but, what I meant was, do you think my case comes from bad town vs scum
I don't know. I don't really like many people in this game right now, and it's got me a bit paranoid. Fire/LUV are the only two I'm not freaking out about, with Boon closely behind (knocked down a peg only because of 1778).
In post 1808, Eddie Cane wrote:where does random come from?
I didn't like 1757. I wasn't the only one who pushed screen hard (and it's certainly not my fault that screen lied in a way that came across really fake deepening my scumread on his), so me being probscum and Una being null feels like trying to set me up for today.
so why not try to start by explaining why luv went from scum to town?
In post 1818, Eddie Cane wrote:answer me
In post 1819, Mumble wrote:lynch me.

Seriously hate commands.
In post 1820, Mumble wrote:I never strongly scum read LUV which you would know if you actually cared to read. It was entirely associative and a bad associative at that.
In post 1821, Eddie Cane wrote:seriously hate getting ignored
In post 1822, Mumble wrote:I answered your damned question so move on or shut up.
In post 1823, Eddie Cane wrote:i read. idgaf how strongly you'd scumread him. you've barely talked about players besides screen. you had him dcun in associative, well thatmudtve outweighed whatever made him one of your two solid townreads. if you're town I expect you to be able to actually justify this.
In post 1825, Mumble wrote:I'm done talking to you.
In post 1826, Mumble wrote:I also dgaf what you "expect"
In post 1827, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm trying to check my read on you. have a temper tantrum and be impossible to talk to, sure. youre being lynched today and your partner is being lynched tomorrow.
In post 1830, Mumble wrote:
In post 1827, Eddie Cane wrote:youre being lynched today
dgaf.

You're doing to me what you did with screen, and when someone else "feeds fuel to your fire", you'll push them tomorrow. That's why you're scum.

Get bent.
In post 1831, Mumble wrote:VOTE: Eddie

Happy to discuss anything with anyone else.
cute progression. remember it started with him being happy and joking about chivalry with me? that proves he wasn't already getting fed up with me beforehand, this is all happening after 1790 (i case him like he asks me to and immediately he asks me to vote random). so, we are expected to believe after 1790 this is genuine anger to the point he refuses to acknowledge me. does anybody see anything in thst time frame warranting that? cause I sure as hell don't, but what I do see is a scum who can't keep up with my style of sorting and deciding to ate and worm out.
In post 1957, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1956, Eddie Cane wrote:boon w all due respect mumble is being lynched today for refusing to provide infos.

hey so none of you were in this game but read viewtopic.php?f=83&t=72576 and particularly hiraki. this is one of my better games but I'm not posting to be braggy. i was tunnelling hiraki, and he was flat our refusing to answer simple questions. after a while, he started cussing me out and ended up subbing, all the while ignoring my very simple inquiry to explain one thing. i was more polite that game than I am in most, and after his blowup guess what he flipped? una posed the same very simple game related question to mumble thst I did, and it still ent unanswered. mumble actually ignored the rest of the game yet we k ow he's caught up because he decided to come back and ONLY reply to garbage nai statistics and try to discredit me with it. please lord whymafia give us a good sub, and luv, boon, the rest of these guys are newbs and/or idling so idgaf about them really but I'm extremely annoyed neither of you seem to give a shit about how obv scum mumble is and you can't both be his partner (doubt either of you are or id be less angry). I've made a couple legitimate cases on mumble, mostly that came from content I created today at unas request, please fucking respond to them. the only time this game is active since d2 and it's to habe a garbage stats argument, what the fuck.
info, not reads in first line. ebwop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

those are what i want replies to. actual replies, not (shoutout luv) handwaving.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2075, Eddie Cane wrote:i am pretty close to certain its scumble. this means if mumble is town, and we don't lynch him today, and i'm not nkd, we probably lose in lylo because i'll probably vote him. can anybody actually answer my mumble cases (I'll quote the ones I care about after this) with things other than "I get what you're saying but I disagree"? If not, I'm going to go full tunnel Eddie and start shouting until myself or mumble is lynched.
why does it matter if we lynch him today or tomorrow then?

Also, I agree with what you're saying and the case you made on him. I just think he's town. :lol:

I'd like to lynch rando first because I feel his slot makes the most sense as a Skitter partner, mixed in with the case I made earlier. Honestly, I'd probably lynch you over Mumble right now, so if you're town please don't tunnel Mumble.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

Mumble is a back and forth for me right now but my town reasons are...

I cannot see ordinary scum making these kinds of comments.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

That being said, I don't want you lynched today either. Because if Fykus/Rando is the scum team, and we go through with lynching eddie or mumble today, then I feel that we'd end up lynching whichever of the two of you don't get lynched.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by Carcalilly »

I'm never getting lynched?

VOTE: fykus
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2078, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2075, Eddie Cane wrote:i am pretty close to certain its scumble. this means if mumble is town, and we don't lynch him today, and i'm not nkd, we probably lose in lylo because i'll probably vote him. can anybody actually answer my mumble cases (I'll quote the ones I care about after this) with things other than "I get what you're saying but I disagree"? If not, I'm going to go full tunnel Eddie and start shouting until myself or mumble is lynched.
why does it matter if we lynch him today or tomorrow then?

Also, I agree with what you're saying and the case you made on him. I just think he's town. :lol:

I'd like to lynch rando first because I feel his slot makes the most sense as a Skitter partner, mixed in with the case I made earlier. Honestly, I'd probably lynch you over Mumble right now, so if you're town please don't tunnel Mumble.
Because I have misvoted in lylo once in the past 2 years; that is not something that happens by being passive. I am good enough to know there's a chance my read is wrong here, and while I wait for mumble to come back with more non-eddie content I want the rest of the game to actually answer me. This helps me sort everyone else too. I've given what I believe to be good cases and everyone just acknowledging them as decent and moving on is annoying the living shit out of me.

You agree with my case and what I'm saying, yet you'll vote me over him.... lol. Let's try this then. Show me specifically what you agree with, and why you think he's town despite it.

Additionally, Boon, you should answer Rando's Key case considering its your precious meta read.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2081, Carcalilly wrote:I'm never getting lynched?

VOTE: fykus
i was referring to Mumble/Eddie.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

you're pointing out things you don't like of Mumble, basically the entire quote you just quoted, but I don't see any reason why it can't be coming from a town aligned Mumble.

I've definitely been in a 1v1 with you where I felt like flat out not responding.

You have only misvoted once in lylo in two years?

Then the odds state that we should wait until tomorrow then, and if you're town, we'll win because you don't misvote in lylo.

I really don't want Fykus and Rando both alive tomorrow. I'd rather lynch Rando.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@Rando/Fykus - I want you two to explain whatever reads you have on each other. More than just a "I think he's town/scum" kind of deal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2084, Boonskiies wrote:you're pointing out things you don't like of Mumble, basically the entire quote you just quoted, but I don't see any reason why it can't be coming from a town aligned Mumble.

I've definitely been in a 1v1 with you where I felt like flat out not responding.

You have only misvoted once in lylo in two years?

Then the odds state that we should wait until tomorrow then, and if you're town, we'll win because you don't misvote in lylo.

I really don't want Fykus and Rando both alive tomorrow. I'd rather lynch Rando.
shouldn't that first line mean you think i'm scum trying to fake a read? after all, you're saying the equivalent of i'm pushing nai things which is a scum tell unless i'm misunderstanding. additionally, the first case is more damning to me, i don't think town ever has that progression.

i also sorted you correctly in that 1v1, though you almost subbed. tunnelling is how i sort, but a secret tip is that i never actually tunnel, i'm always considering the other person town a possibility. it gets good reads for me, at the expense of many people not liking me.

the only time i've misvoted in lylo was when i pity subbed into a large theme in d7 or something lylo. there was still all 5 scum alive, and mcmenno/maria were both trying reallllly hard to hand scum the win. led one scuccessful lynch, had scum correct except for one (pere/wisdom) and i only had him as town because i didnt have time to read a 200 page game and cass told me he was lock town (hint: he wasn't). unforunately, i didn't have the 200 pages of knowledge to find pere as scum, and i trusted cass, so that was that. i didnt expect much, i felt bad for rc and felt like being the hero. rip. but the point of this useless self meta? i'm bored and felt like typing. tbh, lylo is just easy for me because i get better the later in the game it gets (you know this), and by the time it hits lylo i just know how to distinguish scum cases from town ones and finally pin down my other reads. the only time i think you've been in a game with me when i've been alive in lylo is when screen (hi screen shoutouts!!), who i had scumread the whole game, was l-1d by massive and i was aware he was town so i told massive to unvote and voted ff. unfortunately, massive didnt get online before realeo and town lost. reading lylo is almost a seperate skill and it just clicks for me. tbh, i can't really describe it, but if i'm alive with mumble in lylo there's a slew of things that can go wrong. that's why i need people to actually respond in depth to my cases on mumble; i need to be convinced he's town and i'm just wrong, or i need to double down and ensure he gets lynched. these things cannot wait until tomorrow because tomorrow if we hit town there's no room for error.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you didn't reply to rando's key case btw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

*yawn*
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

luv, ngl, i dont know what to think of you now. =/ my brain hurts from thinking about this game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i think you're town still. ugh. i am still stuck on that warning. maybe i just can't read crumbs.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Fykus/Rando

Fykus/Eddie

Rando/Eddie

Rando/LUV

Eddie/LUV

now that the whole inno speculation isn't there, eddie and luv have gone back into the potential scum teams. I still feel Eddie doesn't make too much sense as a Skitter partner, but meh.

Also, with any scum team with eddie with anyone but Fykus as his partner, means that Eddie quick wagon was all town, which is rough for me. Even if Eddie is scum, I expect scum would hop on there, meaning Fykus would be scum still despite that. Eddie/LUV doesn't make too much sense as a team either due to that inno confusion, along with Eddie's wanting to mass claim yet not going through with a PR setup. This team had ample opportunity to set the PR's up because Eddie popcorn'd to me, and then LUV was last, so they easily could have done that.

Eddie has been talking about how he would lynch either Mumble or Rando today, yet he also went on to tunnel Mumble further without seeming like he'll vote Rando.

Luv came in today and voted Fykus, not sure if he's still there, but yeah, I can't see that as a Scum bussing vote, especially after skitter just went down. Out of Eddie, LUV, Fykus, and Mumble, Eddie had the vote that seemed like the least likely one to be busing. Didn't even give Skitter a chance to speak, which I can't see scum doing to their partner. Eddie voted right after I posted my stuff that day, so if Eddie was scum, then he'd have to be completely giving up on his buddy. LUV immediately sheeped, so he jumped on early, and might have expected to jump off once Skitter said something, but then Fykus and Mumble also jumped on, potentially making it so LUV would look super scummy if he moved off after I stated my intent to hammer.

How that wagon went about, I believe there's one scum off of that wagon, which brings us to Una/Rando. I can't see Una as scum. The fact that Fire slot claimed intent after I did means scum likely didn't know what to do, so they gave up Skitter, which is another reason I don't believe Eddie is necessarily scum, as I feel he'd be able to at least have Skitter attempt to talk his way out of a lynch.

So I guess Rando/Fykus or Rando/LUV would have to be my guess for the scum team right now.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
easiest reads possible.
these were basically my exact reads at the time, yet Rando has stated this is "obvious town" boon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I even went so far to state Key as town and that him and I should just be our hydra Keyskiies for this game after that post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rando's entire case on Key was just him looking for stuff to point out and scum read out of Key. I believe I made a post on Key that used a lot of the same quotes he did, but I stated why they were townie to me.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1882, Boonskiies wrote:If you are to believe that Mumble is scum, then these would be SvS, and I don't see this as that. In my first game with Key he got borderline bullied by MOI, and then we thought it could just be scum theatre. It wasn't.

Spoiler:
In post 458, skitter30 wrote:
In post 425, Keyen wrote:Eddie doesn't feel like eddie cane i know
K, why not?
In post 459, skitter30 wrote:
In post 431, Keyen wrote:
In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:
Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch bait.
Skitter has two things on Mulch. One was the rvs vote on Mulch, the second was just stating he had no idea if scum had day talk or not, and now they're both changing their stances and pushing the same agenda whilst staying away from each other.
Boon
i love this post
i am going to be frustrated if you are scum
If you agree with Boon, why aren't you voting me or Mulch?
In post 449, Keyen wrote:can someone please summarize me tes wall post bcoz im not in the mood to read a post possibly from scum
And which is it? Is Tess mislynch bait, or is he possible scum?
In post 460, skitter30 wrote:
In post 430, Keyen wrote:
In post 383, skitter30 wrote:And Key, I have no idea why you think Mulch fits in with the two of them, tbh.
That was an assumption before things happened
In post 167, Keyen wrote:Mulch/TesXX/Firecrocer makes sense if these three are scum. I remember that firecrocer was scum on the newbie game I modded, but I didn't really read the game, so I don't have any idea on her playstyle loool
and Boon is town no matter how i read him
What were you basing this assumption on if things hadn't happened yet? If things hadn't happened yet, why did you randomly decide to add Mulch in particular, and not anyone else, to this trio? The fact that you say 'makes sense' implies that you had a reason for thinking this.
In post 518, skitter30 wrote:
In post 469, Keyen wrote:
In post 458, skitter30 wrote:
K, why not?
already said
Missed the game you linked for some reason, sorry.
In post 470, Keyen wrote:
In post 459, skitter30 wrote:If you agree with Boon, why aren't you voting me or Mulch?
don't tell me what to do
I'm not. I'm trying to understand why your voting patterns are not matching what you're saying. Although you seem to be more sketchy on Boon in .

And in , are you saying that you're willing to lynch me? Cuz you just said that you don't think I'm scum in . Or are you saying in 487 that those are the lynches you think might happen today? Actually, can you just explain 487? I'm not sure if I'm understanding what you're trying to say.
In post 471, Keyen wrote:
In post 459, skitter30 wrote:And which is it? Is Tess mislynch bait, or is he possible scum?
probably both
You can't really have it both ways . . . He's either mislynch bait, or he's possible scum. He can't be both.
In post 472, Keyen wrote:
In post 460, skitter30 wrote:What were you basing this assumption on if things hadn't happened yet? If things hadn't happened yet, why did you randomly decide to add Mulch in particular, and not anyone else, to this trio? The fact that you say 'makes sense' implies that you had a reason for thinking this.
there's only one and only reason: it 'just' makes sense, but now idk if that really makes sense.
Honestly, it really doesn't to me. I don't think Fire/Tess make sense at all, and I don't know why you stuck Mulch in that team either.
this doesn't look like SvS to me still, especially after knowing how easy this is to do this to Keyen when he's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 216, Keyen wrote:I dont get the argument
So tes voted our mod
And it's considered scummy
Like why?
I mean it's not
How is that scum indicative
ok now tes is not scummy
In post 217, Keyen wrote:Fire scumreads tes because tes voted the mod. According to fire, it's unhelpful. I think it's ridiculous, but firecrocer doesn't sound scum for me because of that.
I kinda feel like tes is more scum rather than fire
ok cool still town
wait no now tes is scum
noncommitalll
In post 429, Keyen wrote:
In post 382, skitter30 wrote:I don't really think a mod-vote in RVS is AI, tbh
wait nope back to nai
In post 431, Keyen wrote:
In post 389, Boonskiies wrote:
Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch bait.
Skitter has two things on Mulch. One was the rvs vote on Mulch, the second was just stating he had no idea if scum had day talk or not, and now they're both changing their stances and pushing the same agenda whilst staying away from each other.
Boon
i love this post
i am going to be frustrated if you are scum
now tes is ML bait
In post 449, Keyen wrote:can someone please summarize me tes wall post bcoz im not in the mood to read a post possibly from scum
wait no tes is scum again

All of these are very reachy and grasping from straws. Keyen is a very mislynchable player, similar to how Dunkerdoodle's is. It's easy to push his lack of confidence and him attempting to do things as scummy.

A lot of these posts that Rando stated were scummy because of Key's changing Tes reads aren't true. He can scum read someone and not agree with a certain case made on that player. It was also early game.

I had a similar trajectory as the one that Rando pointed out was scummy of Key's. Tes was scummy, I pushed him as scum, and then I started to see him as mislynch bait at the time. Why is it scummy when Key did that, but not myself?

Also, I stated "Skitter today. Mulch tomorrow. Tes is the mislynch." Seems I mixed the order up on that. Should have had Tes as tomorrow and Mulch as the mislynch. I tunneled Mulch hard because Skitter and Tes sided on each side of Mulch vs Boon. Multiple players in this game had Tes paired up with me, and that's because of how Skitter and Tes set this game up. Had Tes or myself ever gotten lynched, it would help scum out by painting me as a partner of Tes, or if I got lynched, it would give Tes some town cred because it would have been proven that people were wrong on a Boon/Tes pairing.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2014, Randomnamechange wrote:Mumble + probably one of the people in the hood tbh
Also this...both neighbors are going after Mumble, and Mumble is going after Eddie. This is just an attempt at a double mislynch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2091, Boonskiies wrote:So I guess Rando/Fykus or Rando/LUV would have to be my guess for the scum team right now.
You had me nodding with your reasoning, so I can accept these. But LUV as scum without Eddie...I need to write when I get on computrr.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1836, Boonskiies wrote:I'm looking at vote counts and Mumble and LUV have been on all 3 lynches. Key on Mulch.

Man, that actually would explain why Mumble dropped the Eddie/LUV team, why LUV hammered Mulch (although I was rather pushy). I gotta go back and look at how that happened.

Everything in my body screams Fykus is scum, though.
In post 1837, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1036, skitter30 wrote:Yeah, I think I'm going to do that.

VOTE: Mulch

I don't think his pushes match his reads - he keeps on trying out sidewagons (like Jin and Eddie) that aren't his main scumreads (boon, tess, uzi). And I dislike the fact that he's ignoring me from when I asked him about why he's simultaneously claiming RC is pushing mislynches while also sheeping him. I also think he's trying to pocket me.

K, I'm going to sleep, but I'll be around tomorrow before shabbat.
In post 1046, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1044, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1023, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not a fan of Screen being surprised that there wasn't a flip after 2 hours from his first post. Mulch was the leading wagon at the time and Screen did nothing to ensure there would be a flip in his absence and did nothing to help get one right after wondering why.
If that's what you are hung up on, I'm sorry. It was a joke.
My first post was a
Kill:
post. It was in reference to the mod not flipping that.
Don't buy it.
In post 1047, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Think I'm trusting Vedith here.

VOTE: Mulch

Ah, man. LUV, Mulch was right. You are scum, aren't you...?

LUV was talking prior to skitter showing up and putting Mulch to L-1. I was there trying to convince him to lynch Mulch. He was voting Srceenplay. As soon as Skitter put Mulch to L-1, the next two posts from LUV, only a few posts after Skitter, LUV hammered. To be fair, he stated it was L-1 after, but it was in fact the hammer.
In post 1841, Boonskiies wrote:Okay...

VOTE: Fykus

I generally feel like he's town, but I can't figure who I think is the Fykus partner. I definitely feel like if LUV isn't scum, then fykus almost has to be.

Here are some of my previous talk on LUV earlier in the day.

one of LUV/Fykus are likely scum, and then just with Rando.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”