Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4450 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 4449, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4448, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4446, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 4442, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 4439, TwoInAMillion wrote:@Boon, if you are saying players that are hard to read shouldn't be lynched in lylo, shouldn't you be lynched before lylo?
if I wasn't, yeah.

Like, during my scum streak when my town game started taking a hit from it, I thought to myself that really everyone should be lynching me Day 1 or Day 2, haha. Had to fix something before that became common knowledge.
the trick is to let teammates hard bus you ;)

I did that. That's how I lost my scum streak.
the trick is to let teammates that aren't awful hard bus you ;)

or not play broken open setups in the mini normal queue.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Ugh, I hate open games.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4452 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by wavemode »

Friends and Enemies was fun

The key is its simplicity
retired...?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4453 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I feel like open setups are better for F2F mafia.

Friends and Enemies is great for f2f, but I don't really care for it on forum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4454 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Mary I will follow you

VOTE: Flairs
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4455 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 4454, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Mary I will follow you

Substantial and valid input, especially compared to your big pushes early game.

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4316, Titus wrote:You expected more of me in Civ mafia and were a big reason I gave up. You and Math "expect more" after I nail the scumteam.
Starting with the
ATE
early huh?
In post 4316, Titus wrote:So you can back away from that expect more or hiding nonsense and engage what I say rather than framing it.
hello scum Titus. When Titus is scum she throws around strongly worded bullshit which doesn't make any sense if you actually pay attention to the conversation. I mean I asked her if her only take away was that Mario was "85% town". She then got all cranky that I was asking her to give reads on everyone/expected her to have reads on everyone. When I pointed out that she was misrepping here she said the above.
Is Mario town to you based on his play?
no

In post 4317, KidAmn wrote:Civ Mafia as a benchmark for play on either side is a poor choice
We were both town reading each other in Civ so why did you say you can't read me?

In post 4337, Boonskiies wrote:Gerry is tunneling town, or scum choosing to hide his info. Not solid on this slot regardless.
I think if Titus is scum then this is prob town.
In post 4339, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not playing this game with him though
I don't really know what I did that you and Boon find annoying but I really don't care. Though you being Gamma would explain why you think you are better than you are and why you lack the ability to string together a decent case. There always exists the scum strong-arming possibility.

policy lynching me or policy vigging me
JUST
'cause I'm a neg utility is still stupid. If you guys actually think I'm scum then you need to explain why. I mean, Mary is prob an alt of a non-stupid user. Yes, the whole "she's scum defending me for the town cred" crossed my mind but I also tend to think that I come off p obv town as town which is prob why no one can make a case against me.

I think there is some truth to the statement that I could be a liability if enough dumb town are pushing me as scum/OMGUS deathtunneling (Wave/Gerry/Boon?)/ragging about pling me and it's not like I'm all that interested in playing in this toxic mess so vigging me is fine.

I could
maybe
see TIAM as an SK, Like his whole town reading me and then voting me when "public opinion changed". It's very go with the flow.

VOTE: flairs

Like she's been mostly useless and she had that same kinda go with the flow attitude to my wagon. I'd be very surprised if my wagon got to l-1 within 48 hours without scum support. Lynch Titus and Mario when I flip town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

could also see a Wave-Flaris team if she's scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4259, KidAmn wrote:I'm not willing to consider a Nero lynch today. This whole situation has brought a few worms out of the woodwork that merit looking at. Will go into when home.
When are you going to do this?

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

Apologies for not going into every aspect of my personal life for your edification, my liege. Currently at a conference in Hamburg, flying back to London tonight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

apology accepted.

massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:53 am

Post by massive »

The problem with Wave is that, if he's scum, he's doing absolutely nothing to help his side win short of joining your wagon. His vanity wagons get him absolutely nowhere.

I could vote Flairs.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you think he's just dumb town?

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4456, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4316, Titus wrote:You expected more of me in Civ mafia and were a big reason I gave up. You and Math "expect more" after I nail the scumteam.
Starting with the
ATE
early huh?
In post 4316, Titus wrote:So you can back away from that expect more or hiding nonsense and engage what I say rather than framing it.
hello scum Titus. When Titus is scum she throws around strongly worded bullshit which doesn't make any sense if you actually pay attention to the conversation. I mean I asked her if her only take away was that Mario was "85% town". She then got all cranky that I was asking her to give reads on everyone/expected her to have reads on everyone. When I pointed out that she was misrepping here she said the above.
Is Mario town to you based on his play?
no

In post 4317, KidAmn wrote:Civ Mafia as a benchmark for play on either side is a poor choice
We were both town reading each other in Civ so why did you say you can't read me?

In post 4337, Boonskiies wrote:Gerry is tunneling town, or scum choosing to hide his info. Not solid on this slot regardless.
I think if Titus is scum then this is prob town.
In post 4339, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm not playing this game with him though
I don't really know what I did that you and Boon find annoying but I really don't care. Though you being Gamma would explain why you think you are better than you are and why you lack the ability to string together a decent case. There always exists the scum strong-arming possibility.

policy lynching me or policy vigging me
JUST
'cause I'm a neg utility is still stupid. If you guys actually think I'm scum then you need to explain why. I mean, Mary is prob an alt of a non-stupid user. Yes, the whole "she's scum defending me for the town cred" crossed my mind but I also tend to think that I come off p obv town as town which is prob why no one can make a case against me.

I think there is some truth to the statement that I could be a liability if enough dumb town are pushing me as scum/OMGUS deathtunneling (Wave/Gerry/Boon?)/ragging about pling me and it's not like I'm all that interested in playing in this toxic mess so vigging me is fine.

I could
maybe
see TIAM as an SK, Like his whole town reading me and then voting me when "public opinion changed". It's very go with the flow.

VOTE: flairs

Like she's been mostly useless and she had that same kinda go with the flow attitude to my wagon. I'd be very surprised if my wagon got to l-1 within 48 hours without scum support. Lynch Titus and Mario when I flip town.
gamma's ok but I'm not him

and I haven't made a real case on you because I don't think you're necessarily scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what's annoying about you is your playstyle, you aren't like robbnva for example. honestly, I've been pretty annoyed at mafia lately and you haven't done anything to warrant why I dislike you so much, so sorry I guess. i don't really get why you annoy me, I guess it's your attitude. despite your constant omgus of me I know that doesn't make you scum, and I'm not lynching you as such.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 4455, KidAmn wrote:
In post 4454, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Mary I will follow you

Substantial and valid input, especially compared to your big pushes early game.

VOTE: Yumeko Jabami
VOTE: yumeko jabami
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'll vote flairs again soon
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:53 am

Post by massive »

In post 4462, Nero Cain wrote:So you think he's just dumb town?
I guess? I feel like he's not listening to any teammates, if that makes any sense.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:11 am

Post by wavemode »

With the Encryptor dead it's a lot harder to take direction from my partners
retired...?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:16 am

Post by gerryoat »

VOTE: flairs w.e
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:42 am

Post by wavemode »

If this is Flairs's scumgame, she must have improved it a whole lot since her last scumgame

And intentionally augmented it to be tonally identical to her towngame

Happens, I suppose, but unlikely
retired...?
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 am

Post by wavemode »

I had looong forgotten why I was townreading Flairs

I'm glad I made a spreadsheet :lol:
retired...?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, not feeling this Nero counter.

Either a) Nero's scum or b) he provides a benefit to them. Otherwise, they wouldn't bother wagoning flairs at all.

I want KidAmn or Nero.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 am

Post by wavemode »

Kidamn is town
retired...?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4472, Titus wrote:Otherwise, they wouldn't bother wagoning flairs at all.
Who is they?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”